The End

ALECS POV

"This day is amazing." I chuckled and Magnus nodded agreeing. The sun went down a hour ago and now there was only the light of the laterns shining. "I love you." Magnus mumbled in my shoulder and a soft smile was formed by my lips. "I love you too." I answered and we made slow moves to the music. The tent was filled with friends and many of them were also dancing. Magnus pulled back and looked in my eyes. He looked a few times at my lips but then back in my eyes. He moved his hands to my neck and leaned in. When we were only inches away I closed my eyes and seconds later his lips covered mine. Magnus kissed me softly and it was like little waves of electricity went through my body. "Why don't we get out of here?" Magnus asked when we pulled back and I looked around. Mom was dancing with Luke and Aden and Max were also in their own little bubble. No one would notice we were gone anyway so I took Magnus hand and led him out of the tent. We were in the hallway when we stopped and I kissed Magnus softly again. My skin felt like it was on fire and little fireworks were exploding under it. Magnus leaned against the wall and wrapped his arms around my neck while I had my arms on his hips. My heart was beating like a heart of a rabbit and I got goose bumps all over my body because of Magnus lips on mine. He pressed his tongue on my lips and I let it in gladly. He explored my mouth while my hands wandered to his perfect ass. I squeezed it a little and a soft moan escpaed his lips under a kiss. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around me immediately. We kissed passionatly while I carried him to my old bedroom and I kicked the door open with my foot. My hands kneaded Magnus ass softly who was tugging on my hair while he kissed me deeper. When my legs hit the bed I laid Magnus gentely down and removed his shoes before I did the same with mine. Magnus looked at me and licked his lips while I removed my jacket. I craweled on the top of him and covered his beautiful plump lips with mine again. Magnus hands traveled over my body and I supported myseld with one hand on each of his side. I felt that Magnus was tugging on my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head. Magnus sat up a little and I made a home for myself on his lap. Our kisses were so soft and slow but at the same time there was so much passion and lust in on simple kiss. I started to unbutton Magnus shirt and he quickly took off his jacket. When the shirt was open I let the fabric slid down Magnus shouldres and exposed his beautiful caramel skin. I placed open mouth kisses on his shouldres and kissed my way up to his neck. Magnus ran his fingers through my hair while beautiful moans escaped his sweet lips. I started to suck his beautiful skin and marked him as mine. Magnus hands stroke up and down my back while I wandered up to his jawline. Magnus had his eyes closed and he titeled his head back a bit. I smiled and carresed his cheeks with my hands before I kissed him again. The world around us was quiet and everything stopped in that moment. There was no rush in that moment and the joy I felt in my body was incredible. Magnus laid down again and my lips wandered to his collarbone where I left marks everywhere. "Mhhmm..." Magnus moaned and tugged lightly on my hair. I kissed down to his chocolat brown nipples and ran my tongue over them. The moonlight shone through the window and made his skin shine in the dark. I nibbled on his nipple and Magnus moans grew louder. My body was on fire and every single vein in my body was screaming for more. Magnus moans and whimpers drove me crazy and made me want more and more. I ran my tongue down to his belly button and placed kisses on his aps. I looked up and saw that Magnus beautiful brown eyes were watching my moves. I didn't say anything but it wasn't necessary in that moment. Magnus knew what I was asking for with out words and he nodded with a shy smile. I sat between his legs and carefully opened his zipper of his pants. I also opened his belt and threw it on the ground before I slowly stripped Magnus panst down his legs. I took on of his legs and placed kisses on his inner thigh. Magnus whimpered and pressed his head back in the pillow. I laid his leg down on the bed and got a rid of my pants. We were both only left in our boxers and I moved back above him. I kissed him softly and rubbed our bodys together. The room was filled with moans and the air was hot. I could feel how Magnus got hard and our dicks rubbed togheter. That was the life I always wanted. To have Magnus like this...in a way no one else would ever have again.