Marry Me

MAGNUS POV

I was in Lukes car and I was driving like an idiot. Maybe I shouldn't drive with such a high dose of morphine but I was worried about her. I didn't know everything all I knew is that she cheated on me and that the child wasn't mine but I loved her once so I couldn't let her alone now. After like 20 minutes I areived at the house and got carefully out of the car. I still felt pain but I could take it and walked to the front door. I rang the door bell and after a few seconds a woman opened the door. She had a bruise on her cheek and red eyes probably from crying. "Magnus." She sobbed and threw  her arms around my body which caused me to hiss in pain. She pulled back and looked worried at me. I gussed this was Victoria but no matter how hard I tried to remember her I couldn't. "Magnus...what happened?" She asked me and looked at me with teary eyes. "I'll tell you everything but for now let's get you out of here." I answered because I didn't want to tell her that I couldn't remember her. "But...if he...if he hurts you?" She sniffed and I smiled weakly at her. If she knew how hurt I already was and a punch in the face would be nothing compared with the pain in my heart. "He won't. Now come, we will go to my house." I told her and she nodded with a few tears on her cheeks. She took a jacket and got in the car with a confused gaze. "Why do you have Lukes car?" She asked and I gussed she was really close with my family. "Yeah...uhmm...mine is broken." I lied...actually I didn't. "Oh...what happened?" She asked and I sighed then I started the car. "Accident." I answered under my breath and she looked shocked at me. "Oh my...are you okay?" She asked worried and I nodded but every vine in my body yelled no. I was broken and empty but now wasn't the time to say that. "Your lying." She said and I looked at her before I quickly looked back to the street. "I am." I sighed and Victoria let out a chuckle. "No. I know when you are lying and right now you are. What happened? Did you finally tell him you love him?" She asked and I made an up upbeat. What the hell she knew I loved him? What the hell was going on? "What...Magnus?" She hissed and I looked at her with huge eyes. "You...you know?" I stuttered and she looked guiltily at me. "I think you should know the whole truth now." She said with a sad tone and now I really wanted to know what was going one. "Tell me. Now!" I almost yelled and Vici flinched back. "Here?" She asked with a low voice and I realized that we were still on the street. I sighed annoyed and pulled the car down at the side of it. It was a really quiet street and there weren't any cars. "Now!" I said and she placed a hand on her stomach. "I lied...the Baby is yours. But I didn't want to be in your way." She said and I looked at her with a blank expression. So I would be a dad? "Wait...I don't understand." I said and Vici took my hand. "When I saw that you still loved him I didn't want to be in your way so I lied and said she isn't your baby." She answerd and I looked at her bump. She? I would be the father of a girl? "She?" I asked and a light smile crossed Vicis face. "Yes...and I'm sorry that I lied but I knew you would never be happy with me." She cried and I looked at her with a broken smile. Yes I would never be as happy as I would be with Alec but she carried my child. "Victoria...I don't remember the last 5 years." I confessed and let my head fall a little. "Wh...nothing?" She asked with a weak voice and I looked at her to see that tears filled her eyes. "But I'll be here for you...I'll take care of you and the child." I told her quickly but she still cried a little. "Why did you come than?" She asked and I smiled sadly at her. "Alec is happy with Riley and we should try to be happy too. We will have a family and what you did was really kind but you brought yourself into danger and our child. I'll do everything in my power to protect you." I said softly and she nodded while the tears stopped. "You have to show me where we live." I said with a smile and I think it only hit me then that I would be a dad. I would have a daughter and I would have a family. Wasn't that what I always wanted? I knew Alec always thought I would never settle down but I wanted to. I wanted a family and I wanted someone I could love with everything I had. If Alec didn't love me back why shouldn't I be happy with Vici? My child deserved a father and a real family. "Vici?" I asked and she smiled at me. "Yes?" She asked and I took her hand which made her frown. "Marry me."