The Letter

ALECS POV

Don't ask me what I did back there. What the hell was wrong with me? I should have send Riley away! I should have told him how I felt but no I had to get my ass deeper in that shit of lies. "Alec could we talk?." Max asked me and his eyes were pretty angry. I knew he was really mad for what I did and I was even more angry. "Sure." I answered and we walked out of the room. I didn't even know what was going on when I felt a hand on my left cheek. "You stupid Idiot! What the hell was that?" Max whispered yelled at me. I placed a hand on my cheek and was shocked that he really slapped me. "Max! How could you slapp me?" I asked him and Max took a deep breath probably to calm himself down. "You don't want to know what I really want to do with you right now. How can you lie like that?" Max asked angrily and I sighed. "He doesn't remember me and this is a chance to start new. He can be happy with Vici and I can be happy with Riley." I answered and Max rolled his eyes. "You know what you are talking? This is all bullshit! You love him and he loves you even he didn't realize it yet. Don't break hearts worse than it's necessary." Max hissed and I shook my head lightly. "It's not that easy, Max." I answered and Max snorted. "I know love isn't easy but at least I fight for it." Max said with a harsh voice and I clenched my jaw. This was all getting too much for me and I just wanted to leave but I couldn't. "Look. I know this is hard but why do you give up so easily?" Max asked me and he was calmer now. "I...I don't want to get hurt again. Riley will always be good for me and you said that by yourself. Vici loves Magnus and  they will be a family. Maybe this is fate....maybe Vici and Magnus are made for each other." "I don't think so." Suddenly I heard Izzys voice and turned around. "What do you mean?" I asked her confused and Izzy had tears in her eyes. "I went to Riley to talk with him and...Simon...he went to Magnus house...he found that note." Izzy stuttered and gave me a little note.

Dear Magnus,

You aren't the father because Andrew is it and I love him. I always loved him you were only my compromise solution and I never really loved you. I needed to make you believe me that I loved you so my child would be okay but now Andrew is back. I don't need you anymore, Magnus and you have to be honest you are glad that the child isn't yours.
                ~ Victoria

"What the hell...he isn't the father." I mumbled and I never felt so terrible like right now. He didn't tried to kill himself because of me. He did it because Vici left him and because he wouldn't be a dad. "H...how should...we can't tell him." I said with a quiet voice and Max just stared at the note. "We have to...Alec, he has to know." Izzy answered and I knew she was right but how could I do that? How could I break his heart like that? "You have to tell him." I said to Max and Max shook his head. "I can't. We may had a good connection but things are different. He his 18 again and no one knew him better than you." Max answered and fuck was he right. "Fine. I'll do it but not now." I said and everyone nodded. "Alec...Simon found something else...you should read it." Izzy said unsurly and gave me a letter. "Where is it from?" I asked and saw my name on it which was written by Magnus. "Simon...he found it when he wanted to take Magnus cloths." Izzy said and I looked at the letter intensely. "Can you go inside and tell them I'll be back in a few minutes? I just want to read that letter." I breathed and Izzy placed a hand on my schoulder. "Do what's in your heart. Just don't play with other hearts...I only talked with Riley because you two aren't done yet. You wether have to end it or start again but before you don't end it there will always be hope for him." My sister told me and I felt like the biggest asshole on earth but my fear was too big. The fear of being alone was too big. "I just need a few minutes." I answered and then everyone left me alone in the hallway. I took the letter and walked to a chair in the hallway. I was scared to open that letter but it couldn't make things worse...I thought. I sat down and opened it with shaking hands.