I'll make you scream

ALECS POV

"So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked and we sat down on the couch. "I just wanted to tell you something." Magnus answered and he moved closer to me. I felt my heartbeat getting faster and my skin tickled when he brushed with his hand over it. "I want you to know that I really love you. I don't know why I was so silly and didn't realize it but now I know I love you more than anything else in this world. You make me to the happiest person on the world and I can't wait to spend my life with you." Magnus said and my heart melted while I got a tiny bit emotional. Never in the past 6 years I thought Magnus would say this to me but now he did and it was incredible. "I love you too and I can't wait to spend my life with you either." I chuckled and Magnus leaned in for a slow lovely kiss. "Sorry for interrupting but I have something for you." Max suddenly stood in front of me and held a letter in my direction. "It's from Riley." He added and I took it with a frown. "Thanks, Max." I said and sat up straight to read this letter. I still felt really guilty about the whole thing and I was actually a bit scared to read it but I had to.

Dear Alec,
I just wanted to say thank you and I want nothing but your happiness. I don't want you to feel guilty or bad for me because you only set me free. You gave me the operturnity to find a person that loves me more than you could. You gave me a love that was amazing but it would have never been enough for both of us and now we can figure it out. I want you and Magnus to be happy and not feeling guilty about me. I will find my way like you find yours. Love is a mystery and it will always find us when we don't expect it. I found you in a time I couldn't love myself but you did and you helped me to become the person I am now. I will always love you but we should both move on and see who we really are. Just be happy with him and hey maybe one day I send you a wedding inventation.

~Love Riley.

Wow. This letter was something I needed and it made me happy. I and Riley would always have a place for each other in our hearts but the most special place had Magnus and he would always have it. Magnus placed an arm on my back and rubbed it gentely. "You're okay?" Magnus asked with a soft smile and I returned it. "Yes. I'm happy." I answerd and leaned against Magnus. "Fucking shit holy hell. WHAT THE FUCK ALEXANDER GIDEON LIGHTWOOD!" My mom suddenly yelled and in my 23 years of life I never heard her curse like that. "Mom!" I said and she looked like she just saw a ghost. "What the fuck." Luke mumbled and looked at us with the same expression. "Mom...this is Magnus...my boyfriend." I chuckled and Mom opened her mouth but closed it again. Great she had a heart attack probably. "You two are the most stupid children I've ever raised." She suddenly sighed and I and Magnus pouted. "What do you mean?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest. "Where is Riley?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and I was still pouting. "He left. We decided we aren't really what we need and he left yesterday." I answerd and now my mom pouted. "You could have call me!" My mom hissed and I looked at her confused. Why should I call my mom? I'm not 5 anymore! "Let me hug my boys." She smiled and walked over to us. She pulled both of us in a hug at the same time and hell was she strong. "Mom...you're squeezing me to death." I cought and my mom let go of us again. Yes she was a little bit overdramatic but hey I crashed Magnus wedding. Overdramatic is in the blood of the Lightwoods. Wait my mom didn't has Lightwood blood in her veins...never mind she is overdramatic that was what mattered. "We should really celebrate that." Mom chuckled when she pulled back and actaully we all wanted a party. "Yeah, we were planning a party in the garden... with 1000 lights for my man." Magnus answered with a grin and my heart made a jump when he called me his man. "You are perfect for each other. But I should kick both of your ass for not realising it sooner." She laughed and I placed one arm around Magnus back. "We were both stupid but we realized true love is stronger than everything." I answered because it was true. Magnus was my true love and he always was. He caused a lot of pain and he broke me but he also put me back together. He made me laugh and he made me happy like no one else would or no one else could. "Luke, please make a picture." My mom suddenly said and Luke chuckled. "You will love their relationship more than ours." He chuckled and walked over to my mom. "That's not possible. You know I love you, Darling." My mom answered with a soft smile and Luke smiled back. "Alexander, why don't we make a few dips for tonight?" Magnus asked and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Did he really want to cook? With me? He wanted us to die,I thought.