Bow And Quiver

MAGNUS POV

"Oh Alexander, before I forget it I found something of you when I moved out from my mums house." I said when we talked for a little about what we did in the last few years and to be honest it was aweful. I had to listen to all the beautiful story he and Riley had. "Oh, okay. Where do you have it?" Alec asked me with a confused smile and I wanted to die because of this cute confused smile. "It's in my dressingroom upstairs." I answered and stood up. "Okay. Babe, I'll be right back." Alec said to Riley who was in a deep conversation with Vici. "Okay, love you." Riley answered and Alec pecked his lips. God did they have to be so perfect with each other? I wanted to throw up but what I really wanted was to be Riley. I could punch myself for thinking like that but I couldn't help it. "Well...come with me." I said a little bit awkwardly and Alec nodded. We walked up the stair to my dressingroom and I looked in the drawer for the thing I had of him.

                ALECS POV

I walked in his dressingroom and was really suprised. There were cloths in a few colors but no really colorfull things. There was no glitter and I couldn't see anything that looked like Magnus. I also noticed that he wasn't wearing any make up and it felt weird. I used to know a boy with colorfull cloths and glitter make up but this man in front of me was so different. It was like the man in front of me and the boy I knew were totally different  persons. I wasn't dissapointed but something didn't feel right here and since I heard his voice another thing felt weird. When I met Riley he called me Alexander from the first day and it never bothered me but now when I heard it from Magnus. When I saw how my name slipped out of his soft lips it felt somehow wrong deep inside me when Riley called me Alexander. When Magnus said my name it was like a song that you didn't want to get out of your head and when Riley called me that way it felt different. I ignored that and just waited for Magnus who was looking for something in one of his huge drawers. "Ahh...here it is." He said and pulled out a necklace. I looked at the necklace and my heart stopped for a few seconds. I knew why he had this necklace and when he got it. "I put in your jacket." I said with a low voice and walked closer to Magnus. "The day I left and we hugged...I put in your jacket pocket." I said with a voice that sounded like I wasn't longer in my body. I touched the nacklace in my hand and my eyes got glassy. I never talked about it but in the first year when I was in Seattle I hoped Magnus would come after me and bring me the nacklace. "I found it. When I came home it fell out of my pocket and since there I always kept it with me." He said and I looked at him.

             MAGNUS POV

Alec looked at me with glassy eyes and I had no idea why I even showed him that. I guessed I showed it him in the hope he would remember his feelings but for what price? If he remembered them would he leave Riley for me? I felt so guilty for doing that with the fact that his boyfriend was just on floor below us. I hated myself that I let him go all these years ago. I hated myself that I played with him but the truth was that I played with myself. "The bow and the quiver." He said softly and took the necklace in his hand. "The bow and the quiver." I repeated and tears filled my eyes too. I remembered the day I gave Alec this necklace like it was yesterday. I gave it him for his 15 birthday because Alec loved archery and I liked how he was so amazed by it. We went a lot to the archery traing hall even his dad said it was a waste of time I always supported him. Alec was always a happy boy who smiled but he lost this smile when I broke his heart and now Riley was the one who gave it him back. It should be me...I should be the one who fixed his soul. "Why did you keep it?" He suddenly asked and I looked at him after I blinked a few times.  "I kept it because it was yours and I never gave up the hope that one day I could give it back to you." I answered and something in his eyes changed it was like he realaized something. I didn't know what he realized but there was something. "Why did you gave it to me." I asked him and he looked straight  into my eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes were watching me with this strange look and I didn't know what to except. "I don't know...I probably hoped you would come after me. I waited a year and then I realized that you wouldn't come and I had to move on. I see you did too." He answered and my heart stopped for a second.

              ALECS POV

In that moment I was just honest with him. I was tired of lying and I had to let it out finally. Magnus looked at me with a look I knew because I used to looked at him the same way. What was going on? I was here to make sure I was done with Magnus but somehow it caused quiet the oposite. My heart was getting warm and I could swear it was glowing if it was possible. "What if I have came after you?" He asked and suddenly he was so close to me. "I...I guess we could have been happy." I stuttered a little bit and felt his soft hand on my cheek. I should have pulled back and ran away but I couldn't. I couldn't move and my mind was blank because of his touch. Why did he do that to me? Did he want to play with me again? No. This time I felt something was different. "What if I would have felt the same?" He asked and stroke with his thumb over my cheek. "Then we would be happy now." I answered with a trembling voice and a tear rolled down his cheek. Why was he doing that now? Why was he doing this now when we both moved on with someone else or didn't he move on? Suddenly I heard Rileys loud laughter and it felt like my mind came back to my body. I pulled back from the touch and shook my head a little. "We are happy now. You have Vici and I have Riley...we moved on and that's the important thing. Thank you for giving me the necklace back but I and Riley should go now." I said and dried my tears before I basically ran out of the room. I walked down the stair and looked in the mirror in the hallway. I tried to put myself together and took a few deep breaths. Riley was the one I would marry and if Magnus did feel anything for me than it was too late. I was happy with Riley and Magnus should respect that. I also was a little bit angry that now after all these years he still played with me and the worst was I let him play with me. But somehow this time it didn't really feel like he was playing with me. I saw the looks of him and I knew this looks too damn well because I had this looks too. What ever it was I didn't care...not anymore. I was with Riley now and I would marry him what ever Magnus felt for me it wasn't important. I breathed deep in and put on a smile before I walked back inside the livingroom. Magnus didn't come after me and I was even a bit glad that I had a few seconds for myself. I saw Riley laughing with Vici and walked quickly to him. "Hey...sorry I forgot that I promised mum to buy something for the dinner today and we should really get going." I lied but I had to get out of this house as soon as possible. "Oh...okay." Riley said confused and stood up. "Vici, it was nice to talk with you. I'm looking forward to see you again." Riley said with a smile and Vici smiled too. "Yeah it was really nice. See you...where is Mags?" She asked and I cought a bit. "Uhm...he had a nosebleed he needs to change his shirt." I lied again and we said our goodbyes.

            MAGNUS POV

What the hell was that? What did I just do? I touched Alecs cheek and even wanted to kiss him really bad. Okay I was getting crazy. I did all these while my pregnant girlfriend was talking with his boyfriend just a floor below us. But he didn't pulled back right away...he let me touch him a few seconds, wasn't that a sign? I took a deep breath and walked down the stair to Vici. When I came in i saw that Alec and Riley were gone and Vici looked at me concerned. "Alec said you had a nosebleed." She said and I looked irretated at her but then I got it. "Oh...yeah...it wasn't that bad. They left?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah Alec said he had to buy a few things for the dinner." Vici answered and I sat down on the couch. I felt like I stood besides me and like my whole world crashed down. I grabbed the rim of the couch and slowly let it in. I saw him holding hands with someone who took my chance. Alec didn't even notice my staring because he was too busy laughing with the stupid jokes Riley made. And it burned in my heart seeing that beautiful smile one his face and relazing I wasn't longer the reason anymore. And in that moment it finally hit me...it was him...it has always been Alec...

Are you fucking serious Magnus?? Why do you realaize it now?? Why so late?? (Sorry that it's so short)❤❤❤😭😭😭😭❤😭❤😭❤