Not The Father

MAGNUS POV

I was lying in my bed and we were watching tv. We were in a comfortable silence but there was a question that really bothered me and I really wanted to know. Why did Riley come in with so many flowers. Somehow I didn't really know how I was supposed to talk with Alec. "Alexander?" I asked and Alec turned his head to me. "Yes?" He said and I turned the tv off. The sun slowly went down and the sunset looked really beautiful but what looked even more beautiful was Alec. The sun light was surronding him and his eyes sparkled even more while his hair looked so b... Magnus stop. This was your best friend what the hell were you thinking? He is beautiful yes but not in that way.  "Magnus, you wanted to know something?" Alec asked with a confused face and pulled me out of my thoughts. "Yeah...sorry. I zoned out." I answered and Alec chuckled a little. God this chuckl was deadly...what the hell no! "So what do you want to know?" Alec asked and I looked at him. What did I want to ask him again? What was wrong with me? "Magnus...what is wrong?" Alec asked me and his voice was so soft and perfect. 'What the hell Magnus. Put your shit togheter.' I thought and shook my head. "Sorry...I don't know what is wrong with me. I wanted to know why Riley brought you roses." I said and Alec frowned but then he sighed almsot a bit tired of the question. "Uhm...we had a little fight." He answered but I knew there was more. "Alexander, don't try to lie to me...you know you can't." I sighed and then I relaized how stupid that was. He could lie to me. He lied a whole year to me about his feelings for me. "I think I also have feelings for someone else." Alec suddenly said and I looked at him with huge eyes. Who did he love? I didn't wat to admit it but deep down in my head there was a voice that yelled at me. The voice yelled at me that it wanted that Alec would say he still loved me but why? I didn't want him to love me so what should have changed? Did I change? "I don't know Magnus. It is all so complicated." Alec answered and I felt so sorry for him. "You need a hug? I mean we didn't see each other for so long we have many hugs to do for all the time we couldn't." I chukled and Alec smiled weakly at me. "I could really need that." Alec answerd and I opened my arms for him even it hurt bit. He stood up and came closer to me. Alec carefully wrapped his arms around me but really gentle and he places his chin on my shoulder. "I missed that." He mumbled and I got goose bumps all over his my body because of his low voice. "Me too." I chocked out and inhealed his scent deeply. He smelled like heave...stop! I cought and Alec pulled back again. "You're okay?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah." I answered and Alec smiled at me. "You look really tired you should maybe sleep a little bit." He said softly and I he was right. I was really tired but I didn't want to sleep when I could spend my time with him. "Alexander, I don't want to sleep. I want to talk with you and catch up. By the way you just told me you have feelings for another guy...tell me everything about that guy." I said with an excited voice and Alec licked his lower lip. "Well that other guy...he is great. He is kind and he is really funny." He answered but this wasn't really the answer I wanted. What for an answer did I want anyway? That he still loved me? But why? "More information, Mr. Lightwood." I teased with a smile and Alec sighed sadly. Why was he suddenly sad? Maybe it was really bad. It must be hard to have feelings for two people but you can't have both. "He is really amazing and his smile it just makes you smile too. When he looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes my heart stops and for one moment everything seems clear to me." Alec explained and I frowned...sounded like he loved that guy pretty much. "Alexander...you're sure you are happy with Riley? Riley is a great guy but if you feel like that for someone else you should ask youself." I told him amd Alec smiled weakly at me. "I love Riley and he will always be good for me. He is the save way and in the last years I learnd that the save way is the best way." Alec answered and I could see sadness in his eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes had this sad look and I didn't like that but how should I change that? "You don't want to get hurt anymore...that's why." I added and Alec nodded. "Oh my...is that a ring?" I yelled when I looked at his hand and saw a beautiful silver ring. "What the hell...you are engaged? That's awesome." I shouted but it wasn't awesome. He loved someone else but was too scared to tell it that someone and who could be mad at him for that. "Yeah...I'm engaged." Alec answered and I took his hand to look at the ring. "It's beautiful. Do you already have a date?" I ask with a happy face but it felt like something just died in me.

ALECS POV

Please kill me. I would pay someone to kill me just so I don't have to be there with him anymore. I didn't want to lie and I didn't lie when we take it seriouse. Why did I told him that I liked someone else? Couldn't I just shut up and change the topic? Damn I was in deep shit. I loved him and I will always do...he loved me too but he forgot it. He looked so happy that I didn't love him anymore and I didn't want to ruin that. I didn't want to ruin our friendship again and I would do anything to make it work this time. "Alexander?" Magnus asked and I came back to earth. "Oh... uhm...yes. 30th August." I answered remembering his question and Magnus got huge eyes. "Wow this is in 3 weeks. You think I could design your suit?" He ask and I felt a pang in my heart. "Sure...that's why I'm here you think I would let some random guy make my suit? I want the best." I chukled and shook the hurt feelings away. "Yeiii. I can't wait to start." He cheered and I smiled at him. "Aden seems nice." Magnus said with a little smile and I took a deep breath. Yeah he was really nice but he also brought a lot of trouble with him. I knew Max would help him and I was proud of my little brother. "Yeah if we forget about the suicide." I mumbled and Magnus looked with huge eyes at me. "What do you mean?" He ask me and I sighed. "You and Max wanted to go to the art museum when Max found a letter on his bed. We figured out Aden wanted to kill himself but we could stop him." I answered and Magnus put a hand in front of his mouth. "Oh...my...why?" He asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know but he looked completely beaten up. It looks like he get abused by someone." I answered but I didn't really knew what was going at Adens home. "He told me his parents are dead." Magnus said and bit his lower lip. "What?" I asked with huge eyes and Magnus nodded. "Yeah he told me they died when he was 15...oh my god what if he is in a really bad foster home?" Magnus said scared and I felt really sad. Aden was 17 and had no one. "We need to help him." Magnus mumbled and wanted to get up but I pushed him back gentely. "We will but he is with Max now. He is save with my little brother and tomorrow we can talk with them but for now you should really sleep." I suggested and Magnus pouted. God that was the cutest pout I've ever seen. "No! I'm not tired!" Magnus complained and I rolled my eyes. "Fine what do you want to do then?" I aske him and Magnus looked at me for a few seconds. "I can't do anything. I can't even get up because everything hurts." Magnus answered and I felt really sorry but there was something I had to tell him. I had to and I knew it would be hard but I couldn't lie about that. "Mags...there is something you need to know." I started and Magnus raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" He asked and I looked down on the sheets of the bed. "Your girlfriend...she isn't in florida." I said and looked up to see his face which was full of confusion. "Where is she then? Is she okay?" Magnus asked worried and I took his hand. "Simon went to your place...we found a note. I didn't know that till Simon and Izzy came back. You're...you're not the father of the child, Magnus." I continued and heard a gasp coming out of Magnus mouth. "Wh...what?" He asked and looked at me with a hurt face. Yeah he didn't remember her but still it hurt him really bad...I thought at least.  "I'm so sorry, Mags. I knew I should have told you from the start but I couldn't." I said with a guilty voice and Magnus just stared at me. Somehow his hurt face changed in a...relieved face. "This may sounds terrible but I'm relieved." He suddenly said and I looked at him with a irretated look. Why was he relieved. "Alexander...don't get me wrong. Of course I would have loved the child and cared for it but...but I'm too young. I may be 23 now but we both know I'm still 15 in my head." He explained and yes he was right. Sometimes Magnus acted like he was 15 and not 18 or 23. "So...you are not sad?" I asked carefully and Magnus sighed. "Of course I'm sad. I mean my girlfriend cheated on me but I have you...I'll get over it and hey I don't  even remember her so..." He shrugged and now I felt somehow relieved too. He wouldn't be a dad. He maybe lost his feelings for me but maybe he would find them again and then he wouldn't be a dad. You know when you feel like every hope left you but then there is a tiny little light and the hope comes again. I could see that light right now but maybe it was just the light of my own personal hell...//

tbc when will he finally realize that he should stop to lie. Oh and Riley planned a surprise for Alec😨😨😨❤❤❤❤❤😔😔❤😔❤😔❤❤