War Of Hearts

MAGNUS POV

"Wh..." "Marry me. Right now." I said and in this moment my whole brain stopped to work. "Mags...we can't marry right now." Vici chuckled and I looked at the clock. It was 6:30pm and in one hour the registry office would close but that should be enough. "We have an hour." I told her and only there she realized I was serious. "But I don't have a dress...I...I...yes. Let's marry." She answered and I kissed her lips but I felt...nothing. There weren't any sparks or love it was only me who was scared to be left alone. "You want to change?" I asked her when she pulled back and she looked in my eyes. Vici was beautiful and she seemed kind but I felt nothing for her. "No...I'll call Mia. She's working there and I guess she can help us." She answered and I nodded while I turned the car on again. "Oh my god, Magnus! We gonna get married!" She yelled excited and took out her phone probably to call her friend. What was Alec doing now? This question ran around in my head and I knew if I marry her now there was no way back but it was too late. Alec was happy with Riley and I would be happy with Vici even I had to force myself. "Maybe you should cover your bruise? I mean maybe they think I did that." I said unsurely and looked at her for a short moment. "Then we need to go home." She said and I nodded with a smile. I didn't want to marry her because of love I wanted to marry her because of fear and this was the only reason. "I still have some makeup here and also my dress." She said when we areived and ran up the stairs to the bedroom probably. I walked after her and looked around in a house that was supposed to be my home but it didn't feel like it. It felt like something was missing and I knew it wasn't something it was someone. I walked to a room where my cloths could be but they all looked so lazy. There weren't any colors or glitter and it felt like when Alec left he took all the colors with him. I walked to my closet and then I saw something. I saw Alecs necklace laying on my drawer in the middle of the dressing room. Why was it there? I didn't remember why I had it but I picked it up. I took it in my hand and squeezed it tightly. "Be happy." I whispered into nothing and a little tear rolled down my cheek. "Mags?" Vici asked and I whipped my tear away before I turned around to look at her. "Wow." I said when I saw how beautiful she looked in an old pink dress. She blushed and shyly pushed a hair behind her ear. This would be the woman I would die next to and this would be the woman I would raise a child but I didn't love her. I would never feel the way I felt for Alec and even I would try it would be worthless. "You look really beautiful." I said and she blsuhed even more. "I'll just put on something suitable and then we can leave, okay?" I asked her and she nodded before she walked out of the room. I walked to a closed closet and decided to put on a wine red suit with black pants and a black shirt. "Ready?" I asked Vici and she looked at me for a few seconds. "You're wearing make up." She suddenly said and it was true. I put on a bit glitter on my eyes and I just hoped she would be judging. "Yeah...want me to remove it?" I asked and Vici quickly shook her head. "No. It's...you didn't wear it for a long time. You look like your oldself." She answered and I was relieved when she said that. What the hell I was really gonna marry her! Oh my god. What was wrong with me? Why was I such an idiot and wanted to marry someone I didn't even love. "Let's go." I said and Vici nodded with a smile. We didn't talk on our way to the  registry office and I felt like if I married her I would give up everything. I would give up a live with Alec but he gave up already years ago and I was the reason for that. After 10 minutes we areived at the registry office and I quickly got out to open the door for Vici. Suddenly I realized that she still fit in that dress even she was pregnant. "It's a dress for pregnant woman. It was for Lukes and Maryse engagement party." She said and it was like she read my mind. Alec told me that they were engaged and it made me really happy. I wished them all the happiness in the world and everything they wanted. "You sure you want to?" Vici asked when we stood in front of the room where Mia was waiting. Mia said she could help us with all that and she even said we don't need to do the paperwork first. I would marry a woman I didn't know. I would marry a woman I didn't love and I would marry her with the fact that I would never love her. "I'm sure." I answered and Vici smiled brightly before she knocked. "Come in." A woman yelled and we walked inside the big room. "Vici, it is so incredible." She smiled and hugged Vici before she looked at me. "Well then let's start."