Iɴ Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ Iᴛs Hɪᴍ & I | Mɪʟᴇ...

By Milheaven

ɪ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ. ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴀᴜsᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄ... More

Nightmares
Jealously
Breaking the Rules
"Studying" [S]
Starlight Date
Bad Day
Sick in Love
Lost Control
Secret at School [S]
The Middle
Winter Days & Hot Chocolate
I Need You
Slumber Party
Because of That Boring Movie [S]
New Words
Loopy Confessions
Late
A Year Without Her
Dancing in the Dark
Drained
Thunder & Lightning
Stars
Drunk
Her King, His Queen
Whipped
Me + You
Homework [S]
I Should've Saved You •Part 1•
I Should've Saved You •Part 2•
Not Pretty
One Night Only
Brownies
The Birthday Present
Rainy Days
Rewrite the Stars •Part 1•
Rewrite the Stars •Part 2•
The Serenade
The Arcade "Date"
The 354th Day
Hurts Like Hell
Daydreams •Part 1•
Daydreams •Part 2•
The Special Christmas Gift
Cherry Lipgloss [S]
Ferris Wheel
Medication
Red
Comfort Food
Lavender
Stranger Things 3 (Therapy/Opinions)
Mine
Missing You
Neverending Story
~STRANGER THINGS 4~
Mini Mileven Moments
Red and Purple [S]
Midnight Kiss
Old Times Sake
The Blanket Fort [S]
○AN: A Very Important Notice○

Late Night "Visit" [S]

5.3K 115 319
By Milheaven

This is a bit mature and pretty detailed compared to my other "makeout" fanfics, so enjoy.

This would be kinda like their first makeout session ig...

(Age 14/15 idfk idfc)

It all started with a phone call. El hadn't seen Mike in a week and it was slowly killing her. So finally she managed to convice Hopper to let them talk on the phone.

"Hello?" Mike's voice came through the phone.

"Mike!" El said excitedly.

"El! Hopper finally let you call me?"

"Yes, I really miss you!" El sat down on her bed, with the phone pressed against her ear.

"I miss you too El," Mike grinned, then lowered his voice, "Can i come see you right now?"

El sighed, "No sorry," She frowned, "Hopper is still here. I wish you could come over." She missed his warm embrace and his soothing voice. But most of all, she missed kissing him.

"We'll figure something out, El," Mike said softly, "We'll figure out a way to see eachother constantly. I really want to see you."

"I-I know Mike," Sadness filled her voice, "I'll see you soon, i guess..."

"Dont be sad El. We'll find a way, even if we have to deal with Hopper's dumb rules. I'll see you really soon," Mike layed down on his bed, and shut his eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too, Mike... Bye..."

"Bye, El."

She set the phone down and shut her eyes tightly. She wanted to feel his arms around her again and his soft voice telling her everything would be alright. She wanted to feel the sparks she felt whenever she kissed him. But she would just have to wait.

8:21pm

"Kid," Hopper opened El's bedroom door, "There's a little issue and I have to run to the station real quick, I'll be back in 30 minutes, okay?"

El sat up and nodded, "Okay, bye."

"Be good." He said. She smiled softly as he closed her door and left the house. She layed down on her bed against and stared at the white ceiling above her.

She raised her left hand and looked at the silver ring on her finger. A silver gem stone was in the center of a gold flower and on either side, their names were engraved. On the inner part of the band, the word Promise was written.

Mike had given the ring to her a month after they had officially been together. It was their secret promise to be together regardless of what happened.

El smiled and pressed her lips gently against the ring, remembering the night Mike had given it to her. She remembered how nervous he was when he pulled out the ring and offered it to her in a secret promise that she now held close to her heart.

Tap tap tap.

El sat up and turned her head to the bedroom window. Her eyes lit up as she saw Mike peering in through the window, a grin plastered on his face. She opened her window and helped Mike inside.

"Mike! What are you doing here?" El asked, a smile on her face.

"I told you I'd see you soon." He stated and pulled her into a tight hug which she obliged and returned. She nuzzled her face into his neck, taking in his sweet scent. His hand rubbed her back softly as he brought them both onto her bed. He set his back against the wall as she rested her head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around her, both had a smile on their faces.

He ran his fingers through her curls as she closed her eyes, relaxation taking over her body. "I'm happy you came over Mike..." El said softly as she pulled away slightly to look into his dark eyes.

"I just wanted to properly be alone with you... I missed you a lot." He rested one hand on her waist as she twisted to face him properly.

His eyes darted down to her lips before looking back at her alluring eyes. A smirk flickered across his lips as her hand rested on his shoulder. El bit her lower lip slightly before Mike closed the space between them and kissed her.

She melted into the kiss and sighed contently as the sparks El had deeply missed ran through her body. Her arms wrapped around his neck slowly as his grip tightened on her waist. She slowly began to pull away, but as she did, Mike mumbled, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you." El replied, badly wanting to kiss him again. That one kiss had lit her heart on fire and she wanted to feel the same heat again.

Mike smirked and blushed slightly before he wrapped his arms around her waist again and pulled her into a deep kiss, which she returned without a second thought. Her arms snaked around his neck again and he pulled her closer so he could gently lay her down on the bed.

He broke the kiss for a second and gave her a look, as if to ask for permission to continue. Her cheeks turned red as she nodded slightly and pulled him down until their lips met again. His fingertips played with the bottom of her shirt as her fingers tangled in his dark hair. She brain had turned off and she simply did whatever felt right to her

Mike slipped his cool fingertips until her shirt, making her breathe hitch and her cheeks turn a darker shade of red. El made a soft noise in her throat, asking for him to continue. She could feel him smirk against her lips as he pulled her shirt up slightly, the cool air hitting her stomach, making a shiver run down her spine.

He pulled his lips away from hers and gently pressed kisses against her jaw. El bit her lip and her eyes fluttered closed as he continued to kiss down her neck, each kiss became slightly less gentle than the first. He left red marks across her neck, making her moan softly. Her fingers tugged at his hair as he continued down to her collarbone and pressed heavy kisses against the base of her throat.

"Mmm Mike," She mumbled as she bit her lip and moans softly. A smirk graced his lips as he slowly left a hickey on her neck, not really concerned about the aftermath of that hickey at the moment. "M-Mike... That feels nice..." Her voice was barley audible as she tilted her head back, giving him more room.

He slowly kissed back up to her lips with a smug smirk on his lips. She kissed him deeply, her fingers tugged up his shirt slightly. She quickly flipped them over, smirking at him with a sudden burst of confidence she never knew she had.

El kissed him again as his nails dug into her lower back gently, making her moan softly against his lips. Hating how dominating and controlling he was being, she slowly began to leave a trail of kisses down his neck.

His grip on her waist tightened as her lips roamed down to his collarbone. "Shit... El..." His eyes fluttered closed and a smile graced his lips. He bit down on the inside of his cheek, trying to stifle his noises but failed.

El slowly began to leave a hickey on his neck, making a groan escape his lips. Her lips left red marks across his neck and before she could continue, he pulled her back up and kissed her again. 

He flipped them over again, their lips still connected. He ran his hands across her sides, making another shiver run down her spine. Her fingers played with his dark hair as he kissed her. He tilted his head a bit farther, making her shudder  and his hands roamed across her sides and stomach.

Mike bit her lower lip gently, making a soft moan escape her lips before pulling away, a smirk on his face. "God, why didn't we do that sooner..." Mike mumbled, grinning.

El nodded in agreement as he layed down next to her and pressed soft kisses against her jaw, making her relax and close her eyes. "We need to do that again soon.." El replied softly as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Oh, we definitely will." A smile graced his lips as he looped an arm around her waist and gently kissed her. 

"Mike, can you stay with me for a while?" El asked, tilting her head slightly, "Just until I fall asleep?"

Mike sighed and nodded before pulling her close and placing a blanket over himself and his girlfriend. She rested her head on his chest and he looked down at her, smirking and blushing when he saw the red marks that had formed on her neck.

"I love you El."

El smiled softly as her eyes closed, "I love you too."

Next morning...

El woke up to see her bedroom window open and no Mike by her side. A piece of paper had been placed on her night stand and she reconized her boyfriend's messy handwriting:

Had fun last night ;). I will definitely  come "visit" you soon. I love you and I'll see you later. Bye, love. --Mike

El giggled and crumpled up the piece of paper before getting dressed.  She walked past her mirror and stopped. There were a few dark marks across her neck and collarbone. Thanks a lot, Mike. Hopper would freak out if he saw the hickeys on her neck.

She quickly opened her drawer and pulled out a small bottle of concealer Nancy had given to her. She carefully applied it to her neck and collarbone until the marks were concealed. Once she was satisfied, she got dressed and went into the kitchen to meet Hopper for breakfast.

Later that day

El pressed the doorbell to the Byers' house. Will opened the door and let her inside and took her to his room where the rest of the party was.

"El!" Mike and Dustin said excitedly. Everyone took turns giving her a hug.

As Mike hugged her, she looked at his neck and could faintly see bruises on his collarbone. "Are you wearing makeup to hide the marks?" She whispered in his ear. His cheeks turned red and he pulled her into the hallway and kissed her.

"I used half of my concealer trying to cover my neck from last night." El mumbled and smiled.

"It was worth it though, right?" Mike asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

El giggled, "Of course it was worth it." She kissed his cheek and grinned.

"We should go back in the room before Dustin thinks we eloped to Mexico." Mike grinned and they went back into the room.

And for the rest of the day, they both couldn't take their eyes off of eachother as they thought about the events that occured during Mike's visit and possibly what could happen next time he decided to sneak into her room for another late night "visit".

This chapter ended up being really detailed.  Not sure if that's good or bad lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.3K 19
a lot of mileven fluff, some spice, no smut or angst. request whatever you'd like. all lowercase. started ~ july 28th 2019 finished ~ october 9th 201...
32.4K 1.1K 15
in which the nerdy Mike Wheeler can't seem to stay away from the chief's lonely daughter.
114K 1.9K 36
"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬" 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣☼︎ [𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾] [𝖬𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗆�...
168K 2.8K 65
!!!NO SMUT!!! Just some one shots for our fav boy Some sad stuff so beware