Akame Ga Kill: The Lost Weapon

By Michaelelmore9

You are awoken by a strange man in the middle of the road. All you know is your name, and you barely knew tha... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Introductions
Chapter 3: Mission, Success
Chapter 4: Headhunting
Chapter 5: Training Day
Chapter 6: A New Foe
Chapter 7: Killing the Hidden Feelings
Chapter 8: Killing the Inquiries
Chapter 9: Killing the Void
Chapter 10: Killing the Secrets
Chapter 11: Kill the Introductions
Chapter 12: Kill the Mission
Chapter 13: Kill the Mystery
RANDOM UPDATE
Chapter 14: Kill the Enemy
Chapter 15: Kill the Escape
Chapter 16: Kill the Reunion
1k
Chapter 17: Kill the Intruders
Chapter 18: Kill the Mad
Chapter 19: Kill the Changes
A little Test
Chapter 20: Killing the Hopes
2k
Chapter 22: Kill the Charade
Chapter 23: Kill the Threat
Chapter 24: Kill the Reunion
Chapter 25: Kill the Adjustments
Chapter 26: Kill the Facade
Chapter 27: Kill the Questions
10k It's about damn time
1 year later [?]
Discord
Chapter Deleted
15k
Chapter 28: Kill the War
Unkillable Nightmare

Chapter 21: Killing Sorrows

276 3 0
By Michaelelmore9

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

Tatsumi, Leone and I were training in the wilds against some Danger Beasts, they were mostly Dinosaur-esk. We all used our teigus to make short work of the danger beasts. Tatsumi was able to cut a few in half using Incursio’s spear, Neuntote. “Since when could Tatsumi do that?” Leone asked me. “The ‘ell should I know?” I asked, “I’ll start lookin’ fer the leader-a the pack.” As I said that I ran up the side of the valley, and looked around. I then saw another dinosaur-esk danger beast, but this one was different, It had a shiny gem on its head and was far larger than the other danger beasts we fought. “Found ‘im!” I said running in towards it to fight.

I ran in trying to slash the beast, however, in an attempt to counter, it spit an acid-like substance at me, I dodged it and noticed that it corroded the cliff face behind me. “Well, ‘at’s a trump card alright.” I said, looking back at the beast. It then charged at my, swinging into the ground and leaving three slash marks in the ground. “Alright, let’s end this ‘ere an’ now!” I said shooting the beast in the head, just below the gem. “Y/n!” Tatsumi shouted as he and Leone ran up to me. “Are you alright?” Leone asked seeing the damage around me. “Yep,” I answered, “Let’s get the beast home an’ eat ‘im.”

The three of us then returned to base with our prey in tow. When we got there Chelsea did seem somewhat impressed. “How are they, Chelsea,” Boss started, “after watching Night Raid for a month.” “They’re strong…” Chelsea started, “You’re stronger than the last team I was in.” “ALL RIGHT!” Mine shouted, “SHE ADMITS IT!!” “But…” Chelsea continued, “it’s not like all you need is strength to survive. I’ve read up on your old written reports, but… Bulat, was killed in battle, and Sheele, was almost killed in battle, as people, they seem to be favorable, but as killers, they are failures.” When she said that, she struck a nerve, not just with Tatsumi and Mine, but in me as well. “WHA!” Mine shouted. “Mimic; Elemental Heart!” I said rearing my left fist turning it into stone. “Y/n,” Sheele said leaving the base, “let it go, it’s alright.” “Fine.” I said deactivating my powers.

“And my point is proven,” Chelsea said heading in the base, “you need to do something about how soft you all are, or else, from here on, it might not be enough no matter how many lives you have.” Mine clenched her fist, “Everything she does,” She said gritting her teeth, “Really pisses me off…” “She does that to all’a us.” I said hugging Sheele. “As always, she’s so blunt.” Boss said shaking her head. “Well, for now,” Susanoo started, “Let’s cook the beasts we hunted, we won’t leave any untouched.” “First off,” Akame started, “we’ll fill our stomachs.” “You two sure move at your own pace.” Mine said looking at the two. I then walked to the beast leader I killed and removed the gem form it’s head. “I’m goin’ fer a walk.” I said walking away, “I’ll be back ‘fore dinner.”

As I neared my destination, I felt the power of other teigus, Hecatonchires, Rubicante, and Yatsufusa. Mimic; Incursio I thought as I walked up using it’s stealth to hide in the woods to watch my friends and former allies. “So you said this is where the recruits are?” Bols asked as they neared our destination. “Yes, they will be here.” Seryu said.

POV: Seryu

I felt something as Bols, Kurome, Koro and I neared our destination, it felt familiar, but I couldn’t make out if it was a friend or a foe, that made me nervous. “Seryu,” Bols started, “Are you okay?” “Yes, I’m fine,” I said, thinking of an excuse, “just nerves.” “Alright then.” Bols responded, “You feel that?” “Yeah” Kurome and I said. “Bols, Kurome,” I started, “Find out what that is, I’ll protect the recruits.” As I neared the recruits, I found what I was feeling. Night Raid’s unknown, Blondie. “You will not hurt the recruits!” I shouted firing at him. “I don’t intend to.” He said in a low voice, blocking my shots. I then kicked him into a wall, which destroyed it, revealing the recruits behind him. “I’m sorry,” Bols said aiming Rubicante at Blondie and the recruits, “But this is my mission.” “NOOO!!!!” I shouted as Bols fired upon Blondie. “Mimic; Elemental Heart.” I heard Blondie say, when I saw him take the fire head on, but a sphere of stone appeared around the recruits.

“Bols! Stop!” I shouted running in and slapping him. “I’m sorry,” Bols said, “But, uh…, what was that for.” “YOU WILL NOT HURT THESE CHILDREN!” Blondie shouted running in trying to strike Bols. “Y/n stop.” I said getting in front of Blondie, “Please.” “How’d ya find out?” Blondie said as the armor and sphere disappeared, revealing Y/n on the inside.

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

I was shocked that Seryu figured out who I was. “How’d ya find out?” I asked, deactivating my powers, “I’m honestly curious.” “DADDY!” I heard come from behind me as Earl, the youngest child came up and hugged me, followed by his older brother and sister. “Hey buddy,” I said lifting him up, “how’s my strong man doin’?” “Thank you Y/n,” Carl the oldest started, “I thought the big guy was going to kill us.” “OH MY…” Bols started, kneeling to the ground, “I had no earthly idea you three were behind him, I never would have fired had I known you were there.” “Y/n.” Kurome said walking up. “Howdy Kurome.” I said turning to face her.

Kurome simply slapped me. “WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!” She started, with tears forming in her eyes, “I LOVED YOU!” “Kurome,” I started, “I lied to you because I didn’t want to hurt you. ‘Least not more than I already ‘ave.” “I understand why Y/n,” Bols started, “But I have to ask, how long were you a part of Night Raid?” “I’d say ‘bout a year.” I answered, “Long ‘fore I meet any y’all.” “So you know who killed Ogre?” Seryu asked as I saw that she was annoyed, “Nope” I started, “I was ‘possed to kill ‘em, but some’n else got to ‘im ‘fore I did.” “I see.” Seryu replied, “Then you must find the person who killed him.” “I’ve nev’r broken a promise, ‘ave I?” I asked looking at Kurome.

“Y/n, I hate so seem rude,” Bols started, “but why are you here?” “I came to speak with the kids,” I started, “an’ I want’d to spend time with ‘em. Like a dad would with ‘is kids.” “That’s very admirable.” Bols said, “We were here to feed them and offer them sanctuary in the Capitol, along with positions in the Imperial Army, for the eldest that is.” “I don’t like the idea of them joinin’ the Empire,” I started,  “but it is their choice, an’ he’s got a faml’y to watch after.” “Y/n,” Carl said approaching me with his bow, “There are some deer out, I am going to hunt, I want you to join me.” “I’d be honor’d.” I responded, looking at Seryu and Kruome, “Y’all mind watchin’ the kids?” “Fine,” Kurome started, grabbing my hand, “Just come back.” “I will.” I said kissing her forehead. “So will she be our mommy?” Iris asked looking at Kurome. “Uhhhhh? Y/n?” Kurome said with her face turning red. “An ‘ we’re headin’ out!” I said darting into the woods with Carl.

A few moments later Carl and I were waiting in the woods when I saw something walk up, “Get ready, I see somethin.” I whispered to Carl as he readied his bow. “What is it?” Carl asked as a Land Tiger walked in the area. “Take the shot son.” I said pulling my revolver as Carl shot the beast in the heart, killing it. “Nice shot.” I said, patting him on the back, “Now let’s claim a trophy.” “What will I do with the blades on the side of its face?” Carl asked. “How ‘bout ya make ‘em into weapons?” I suggested breaking one blade off and holding it in my hand, “Seem’s light ‘nough to use as a grass-cutter. I can make it for ya if yawnt my to.” “That sounds great.” Carl said, lifting the beast on his shoulder.

When we got back, Bols took the beast and started to cook it, while I made a grass-cutter for Carl and a necklace for Iris. “Hey Y/n,” Seryu started seeing the necklace, “Who’s that for?” “Iris,” I answered, “got it offa some danger beast I killed earlier today while training.” “Night Raid,” Seryu asked, sitting next to me, “Yeah,” I started, “But I ain’t tellin’ ya who’s a part’a Night Raid, I hope ya understand.” “Yeah,” Seryu started, “I’d be the same, had the situation been switched.” “Why’d ya come in ‘ere anyway?” I asked, “Oh, I forgot, Bols said that dinner’s ready.” “Then le’s eat.” I said helping her up as we joined the others for a meal.

“So Y/n,” Bols started, “When did you get the odd teigu?” “Welp,” I started, “I am a teigu.” When I said this everyone was shocked. “H-h-how?” Kurome asked. I then told them the story of my creation. “So your real name is Kakoshi, you never married, and Y/n was the name of your master.” Bols said. “Yeah,” I said, “Then what about Tatsumi?” Seryu asked, “Was he with you?” “No,” I started, “I thought he was still with y’all.” “No, he disappeared at the same time as you.” Bols said, “We were asked to find him as an alternate mission.” “An’ I pressume,” I started reaching into my pocket, “that the Genr’l wants me dead, label’d a traitor.” “Y-yes.” Kurome said tears forming in her eyes. “None of us wanted to kill you.” Seryu said. “We care for you too much.”

I then stood up, “I’ll take my leave then.” I said walking towards the children. “Iris,” I said kneeling down, “Close yer eyes, I got a present for ya.” “Okay.” She said, closing her eyes. I then put the necklace on her. “Thank you daddy!” Iris said with glee and hugging me, “I LOVE IT!” “Yer welcome sweetie,” I said standing up, “Carl, this is yers.” “Thanks Dad.” Carl said taking his new grass-cutter and hugging me. “Now I want ya to rememb’r this day when ya use it.” I told him turning around to see my former allies. “An’ I want y’all to take this.” “But why?” Bols asked, “You need your revolver.” “Yeah, I will.” I started, “However, it’ll prove that I’m dead.” “Y/n,” Kurome said, hugging me, “I love you.” “I know,” I said returning the hug, “But y’all need to let me die.” “We’ll try, Y/n.” Bols said patting my back, “We’ll try.” “Mimic; Elemental Heart.” I said activating my powers, “Goodbye my friends.” I then left them, heading back to base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.7K 29
raised at the outskirts of the Empire, Y/n Was originally a normal Boy with a normal Future.... However as fate would have it, one one fateful day, t...
127K 3.5K 57
Having been presumed dead, Akira woke up without any recollection of who he was. The only thing he does remember was his name, and the memory of a vi...
80.1K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
1.7K 40 6
He is that which is end. That which covets sin. The final god of pain. The purest light. The darkest hour. And he... Shall rise again. When the g...