What Do You Mean He's My Brot...

By JustAdriana

Rosemarie Poulston has always lived with her Aunt Beth and never knew her real parents. Now eighteen years la... More

What Do You Mean He's My Brother?!
Chapter 2: Meeting Him
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 4: Hating Them
Chapter 6: Whipped Cream
Chapter 7: Another Louis
Chapter 8: Going Clubbing
Chapter 9: Shattered And Swept Away
Chapter 10: The Hate
Chapter 11: In His Arms
Chapter 12: Boobeaver
Chapter 13: Fighting
Chapter 14: Why Aunt Beth?
Chapter 15: Cutting
Chapter 16: Pippa's Advice
Chapter 17: Come Back
Chapter 18: Love Bite
Chapter 19: Just Strange
Chapter 20: Those Three Words
Chapter 21: Twitter Trends
Chapter 22: Walks
Chapter 23: Why Is He Following Me?!
Chapter 24: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 25: Dinner
Chapter 26: Starbucks
Chapter 27: In The Bathroom
Chapter 28: Injuries
Chapter 29: Our Dad
Chapter 30: Tired Of Everything
Chapter 31: Hoping For A Miracle
Chapter 32: Being Lucky
Chapter 33: Not Remembering
Chapter 34: Rosie Remember
Chapter 35: The First Memory
Chapter 36: Moving Out
Chapter 37: Searching For A Home
Chapter 38: Settling Into A New Place
Chapter 39: Talking To My Irish Boy
Chapter 40: Remember Narnia?
Chapter 41: Missing Everything
Chapter 42: Back In Doncaster
Chapter 43: Found
Chapter 44: Then I Remember
Chapter 45: Let Me Go
Chapter 46: Death
Chapter 47: The Truth About Vincent
~Thank You~
Sequel!

Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare

47.2K 1.2K 155
By JustAdriana

Chapter 5:

"My god this is so good. It's been ages since I've eaten this." I was eating my chicken, rather messily. Louis was laughing at me, Liam was shaking his head but with a little smile playing on his lips, Zayn was giving me thumbs up while Niall was trying to steal some of my food. Last of all was Harry who- TOOK A PICTURE OF ME EATING!? Oh god, I looked so messy!

My phone beeped. Oh hell no Harry.

@Harry_Styles: You gotta little something there Rosie @RosieEPoulston

There was a picture too. He was so dead.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @RosieEPoulston change your username before I change it for you! YOU ARE A TOMLINSON!

"Be patient. I'm lazy okay." I said to Louis. "And you," I said to Harry, "are so paying for this."

I glanced at my twitter again. I gained 100 followers.

"It was so worth it though!" Harry said.

I rolled my eyes. "You. Will. Pay."

I was back in the flat thinking of something bad to do to Harry. Anything really. No ideas came to my mind. Seriously, I was the worst at these things. Pippa once told me that I couldn't harm a fly. I tried to prove her wrong by killing a fly. I felt bad so I didn't.

There was a knock on the door and Harry came in shirtless, but...wearing hello kitty boxers. WTF Harry?! I burst out laughing and Harry just raised an eyebrow at me. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture to post on twitter.

@RosieEPoulston: @Harry_Styles I like your boxers :)

To make it even better, his hair was straightened...god knows why. This was too funny.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @RosieEPoulton YOU STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED UR TWITTER NAME. DO. IT. NOW.

"Hi Harry...what's up with your hair?"

He touched his head. "Zayn decided to straighten it. This better not be on twitter Rosie or-" His phone beeped. That thing was slow.

"SERIOUSLY?" He screamed.

"Revenge is sweet!" I said. I had my revenge now.

"I hate you."

"I'll take it down if you take that picture of me down." I said.

"No."

"Then it will stay up."

"But-"

"No buts Harry."

"Fine."

"And put some pants on."

"You don't like this?" Harry asked, smirking. I blushed. Shit no. Right then Louis bursted into my bedroom.

"Rosie- HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SISTER'S ROOM WITH ONLY BOXERS PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!" Louis screamed.

"But you didn't mind it before." Harry retorted.

"But my sister is here now. I don't want her seeing you in boxers!"

"Does that mean I can't go around naked anymore?" Harry whimpered.

"Ew..."

"That's exactly what it means! And Harry you should take a shower so you can your curls back. I mean its all over twitter already. I like your curls better anyways." Louis said. "And Rosie, change your twitter name now. I command you." Harry walked out of my room and I couldn't help but chuckle as I glanced at the hello kitty boxers again.

"Louis, n-" Before I could say anything else, Louis snatched the phone out of my hand and was going through it. A minute later he handed it back to me.

@RosieETomlinson: Finally changed my name!

@Louis_Tomlinson: Lol, it says ET in your name. Hahahaha @RosieETomlinson

"I was going to change my name Lou!" I said.

"You were too slow Rosie Posie."

"Don't call me that." I groaned.

"It's cute though!" Louis smirked.

"Whatever."

Later that night, the boys, Pippa, and me were all in the living room with pizza boxes scattered around the floor. Nobody volunteered to throw them away so they were just left there.

"I'm bored." I groaned.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis suggested.

NO! "Yeah that sounds good." The others agreed. I hated this because everyone had really good truths and dares. The dares were always awful and the truths were embarassing. It was a lose-lose situation for me.

"I wanna be first." Louis declared. Shoot. I already knew he- "I pick Rosie." would pick me... "Truth or dare."

"Pass."

"That's not an option."

"I don't wanna play."

"Truth or dare."

"But-"

"JUST PLAY! Truth or dare." Louis screamed.

"Truth." I sighed. This should be good. Louis smiled evily.

"Okay. So remember when Pippa made you come here?" Shit... "Tell me what happened with that guy and seven minutes in heaven game."

"YEAH!!!" Niall cheered.

"His name was Carter Jenkins." Pippa said. I shot her a glare and she just shrugged, but I could see her trying not to smile.

"Yeah what happened?" Louis asked.

"But-"

"THIS IS TRUTH OR DARE YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!"

"Fine." Louis smiled victoriously.

"So back in the seventh grade, I went to a party with Pippa. I had this huge crush on this guy named Carter Jenkins. He had really curly hair-"

"LIKE ME!" Harry said.

"And blue eyes."

"NEVER MIND!"

"So we were playing seven minutes in heaven where you get locked inside a closet with a blindfold then a boy comes in and you have seven minutes with him?"

They all nodded.

I sighed. "So they said that Carter Jenkins would come in with me. So he did. We talked and he got my first kiss. Turns out the door was open the whole time and that was a dare for him. Most embarassing thing ever. Thanks a lot Pippa." I said.

"You left out a part Rosie." Pippa said. Shit.

"No I didn't."

"You didn't mention that Aunt Beth caught you kissing with him when she came by to pick us up." Pippa said.

"REALLY?" Zayn said.

"Yup!" Pippa blushed. I think she has a little crush on him. I have an idea now.

"I hate you all." I muttered. They just laughed.

"MY TURN! TRUTH OR DARE PIPPA!" I said loudly.

"She sounds just like Louis when she does that...except with a more femenine voice." Liam laughed.

"Are you saying I'm not femenine?" Louis asked. Oh my god.

"Dare." Pippa said. YAY!

"Okay. I dare you to have a fifteen second make out session with Zayn." I said. She blushed so that her face was tomato red.

"Rosie." She groaned.

"A dare's a dare. You have to do it." I declared.

"Well it's fine with me!" Zayn said. Pippa blushed even more if that was even possible. Pippa leaned in and kissed Zayn right on the lips. Harry was counting the seconds. By the eight second mark, things were getting steamy. Pippa's hands were in his hair and he didn't even care about it. What happened to him being all vain and that stuff?! When it came to fifteen they didn't stop. His hand was going- OH MY GOD.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Louis screamed covering Niall's eyes.

Pippa blushed again muttering sorry.

"My turn." She said. "Harry."

"Kay. Go ahead."

"Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Perfect. You have a thirty second make out with Rosie."

"HEY I ONLY GAVE YOU FIFTEEN SECONDS! COME ON PIPPA!" I shouted.

"There's no way. Nuh uh. Harry will not kiss Rosie. That's final."

Pippa smirked like she was already ready for the question. Then she smiled innocently. "Well aren't you the one that said that this was truth or dare and we have to do it."

"WELL WHATEVER! NO!"

"No can do Louis." Pippa smiled. "Now do your dare Harry. Zayn you count because if Louis does it's just gonna be five seconds. And Liam...whatever...and Niall- wait where'd he go?!"

"I'm in the kitchen!"

"Figures." Liam said.

"OKAY HARRY! Do it."

Harry smiled innocently at me.

"And begin...NOW!" Harry pressed his lips against mine. I could faintly hear Zayn counting and Louis swearing. Harry's lips were so soft. I kissed him back too. There was...a little tongue action. I could also hear Niall eating and Louis...gagging?

"28, 29, 30!" Harry pulled away from me. My face was flushed and my lips felt numb. I had to admit..it felt pretty amazing. I...liked it.

"I hate this game." Louis whined.

"Sorry mate. A dare's a dare. Had to do it." Harry shrugged.

"I don't wanna play anymore." Louis grumbled. "This game sucks."

"Aw is my big brother being protective of me?" I asked hugging him. I felt him nod.

"Well this game was your suggestion. Blame yourself." I smirked. "I'm going to bed. Night boys. Night Pippa!"

Harry's P.O.V.

Damn that kiss was steamy. That girl really did know how to kiss. But there was something different about that kiss. Right when our lips made contact, I just felt different. It was just different from kisses I've shared with other girls. This one was just...better. It felt a little weird that I was kissing Louis's sister. Full sister at that. His flesh and blood. But it just felt so right kissing her.

Hi readers! So since I've gotten more than five votes, I uploaded just like I promised! It's one page longer than my usual chapters! I'm sorry that Harry's point of view kinda sucks. Plus, thank you to the people who voted! I was happy with five but when I saw I got more, I was like jumping up and down like the crazy person I am. So this is the last chapter I will be uploading for this story for two weeks. I'm going on vacation with no wifi which means there's a 50% chance I'll die. Jk. I'm just gonna be craving to write more. NO WATTPAD FOR TWO WEEKS?! I'm gonna cry :( Well anyways, thanks so much for your comments and for voting. Please comment, vote, and fan me! Thanks everyone :D

-Naidraa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.9K 30
When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it causes them all to take action. The near...
338K 8.2K 41
One Direction exists, but not as a band. As one of the most feared gangs in England. When Louis reunites with his younger sister Samantha, him and th...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...
27.8K 460 28
*COMPLETED* **Warning I wrote this in my carrot stages it gets better near the end don't judge** Chloe really wanted...