Cold, Dangerous, and Dark (Je...

By mintgreenartist

Book 2 Fanfiction AU Sequel to the book called "Don't Let It Go (Jelsa Fanfic)". Elsa and Jack are now marrie... More

Prologue: Cold, Dangerous, and Dark
Chapter 2: Is It Him?
Chapter 3: He's Back Again
Chapter 4: The Sickness
Chapter 5: Dear Lonely
Chapter 6: Darkness
Chapter 7: Pitch's Dungeon
Chapter 8: My Escape
Chapter 9: Black Shield
Chapter 10: Dark Rose
Chapter 11: This Dark Love
Chapter 12: Following Her
Chapter 13: All For Her
Chapter 14: Sleep
Chapter 15: His Voice
Chapter 16: Wide Awake
Chapter 17: Almost There
Chapter 18: Leave
Chapter 19: Fainted
Chapter 20: Hidden
Chapter 21: A Stranger
Chapter 22: Love In The Darkness
Chapter 23: The Dream
Chapter 24: Three Riddles
Chapter 25: Before
Chapter 26: The Search
Chapter 27: Just Let Go
Chapter 28: Stay With Me
Chapter 29: I've Waited For You
Chapter 30: Say Yes
Chapter 31: Believe In Me
Chapter 32: Together
Chapter 33: Black Guardian
Chapter 34: The Rescue
Chapter 35: We Are Not Safe
Chapter 36: Problem
Chapter 37: Breathe
Chapter 38: Hug
Chapter 39: Back To Arendelle
Chapter 40: Shiver
Chapter 41: Falling Apart
Chapter 42: Consumed
Chapter 43: Outside
Chapter 44: Nightmare
Chapter 45: Snowglobe
Chapter 46: Take Her Back
Chapter 47: Let Us Save You
Chapter 48: Caught
Chapter 49: Antidote
Chapter 50: Stolen Ring
Chapter 51: Precious Daughter
Chapter 52: You're Not Sorry
Chapter 53: Black Beauty
Chapter 54: Darkness In You
Chapter 55: Just A Feeling
Chapter 56: Teardrops
Chapter 57: Witchร—
Chapter 58: Into The Cemetery
Chapter 59: Just Us
Chapter 60: Dangerous
Chapter 61: Must Get Out
Chapter 62: Run Away With Me
Chapter 63: Perfect Storm
Chapter 64: You're My Medicine
Epilogue: Cold, Dangerous, and Dark
~Theme Song
Thank You! :))

Chapter 1: It Begins..

2.4K 72 3
By mintgreenartist

~Elsa's P.O.V~

Our daughter named Jewel was not a little girl anymore she was now 17. She has long white hair that was formed into a braid. Her eyes were a blue and icy color just like mine and Jack's. She also has ice powers which she can control very well. I was so proud of her.

She usually wears a long blue dress which I made just for her she told me she loved it when she first saw it. Her nose were just like Jack's it was kinda cute. She was kinda tall and she told me she really loves reading books it was her favorite hobby.

I decided to tell her something very important. I knocked at her bedroom door. The door opened and Jewel let me inside her bedroom. "What do you want?" she said to me with a closed lip smile. I grabbed her arm and the both of us sat at her bed.

"I want to tell you something" I said still holding her hand. She replied with a nod. "You should never trust a guy wearing black clothing. This guy has dark powers but he's evil. He has dark hair, yellow hypnotic eyes, and pale skin." I said looking at her in the eyes. "What are you talking about?" she said to me with her eyebrows furrowed.

I let out a sigh and I replied to her. "In the past, this guy that I told you about really loved me but I didn't have feelings for him. Once he knew about it, he decided to take me away from Jack so that he could have me all to himself.

Many horrible things happened in the past like how I froze Anna's heart and how I set an eternal winter in Arendelle because I can't control my powers." I said to her with fear in my eyes. I still remembered the flashbacks that happened during my past but I decided to ignore it instead.

Her eyes widen and she asked "What's his name?". "His name is Pitch Black, he's the Nightmare King" I said to her. "What should I do?" she said feeling scared. I laid my hand at her shoulder I was going to comfort her.

"You should fight back and never ever let fear control you're life" I said to her with all my heart. I don't want the horrible things in my past to happen to her. "Okay, I'll try" she said hugging me I hugged her back.

"Promise that you will always believe in The Guardians" I said caressing her hair. "Don't worry, I will" she said with a small smile.

"That's a good girl, if anything bad happens to you let me or Jack know okay?" I said standing up from her bed. She nodded and smiled at her. I went out of her room and began looking for my snowflake.

(Later)

~Jack's P.O.V~

It was already dark there were no lights at all in the skies above only stars can be seen. The howling of the cold wind at night comforted me I missed it so much. I believed in the saying called "Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness". I heard this quote and It was interesting.

Oh how I miss my only snowflake and my sweet daughter back in Arendelle. I was a Guardian and a king who ruled over Arendelle it was hard at first handling these two jobs together at the same time but It kinda get easy at the end.

I pulled my blue hood over my head and held my staff tight. I flew back to Arendelle where I can see my wife and daughter again. The Guardians told me they would just visit Arendelle if they have time because they were busy protecting all of the children around the world.

My feet landed on the ground and I started walking towards the castle. Before I went inside I changed my clothing into my royal clothing using my ice powers. My staff disappeared and it turned small I hid it in the pocket of my blue pants.

I brushed my white hair using my fingers. After that the guards nodded and I stepped inside. "Elsa and Jewel?" I said calling out their names loudly. I heard laughter towards the dining room I decided to follow the sound where ever it goes to.

I opened the door gently and saw Elsa, Jewel, Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, and The Guardians eating dinner together they were laughing. "What are you guys laughing about?" I said to them lifting my left eyebrow. "We missed you Jack!" North said to me with a smile.

"Thanks" I said and sat down at my seat I'm so hungry I wanted to eat my dinner now. All of us started eating our food it was delicious. I took a sip of water and I placed it back where it belongs on the table.

"I thought you guys couldn't make it?" I asked them. "Well, all of our duties are finished for now" Tooth said cutting her food using the utensils. I replied to her with a nod and looked at everyone at the table.

I saw her laughing and smiling. The way she smiled and laughed made my heart beat faster. It was my wife Elsa my one and only snowflake. I love her so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.3K 68
๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐Ÿฃ ๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐’พ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐’ฐ ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š'๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ...
240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
72.4K 1.9K 33
COMPLETED Fandom Sequel to the Disney "Frozen" movie series. Takes place a year after "Frozen 2" movie timeline. Focuses almost solely on Elsa and Ja...
46.7K 838 29
Jelsa Fanfiction Elsa has known Jack Frost since she was a child. He was always there for her, he was the one who held her when she cried, the one sh...