Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

Door blondiemattson_93

creepypasta random scenarios!!! some romantic, some random... who knows what might turn up in these scenarios! Meer

Random creepypasta scenarios!!!:3
When You Two Meet
When He Doesn't Take No For An Answer
First Date!!!
When He Comes Over Drunk
When He's All Loopy
When He Asks You to Be His Girlfriend
When He Watches You Sleep
When He's Being Perverted
When You Spend A Holiday Together
When You Meet One Of His Friends
When He Meets Your Ex
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Offenderman!!!!!!!!! hehe:)
When You Kiss (Officially)
When He Cheats
MIX UP mix up MIX UP
When He Crawls Back To You
When you find someone else
Exiting Time:(
When You Give Him A Second Chance
Eyeless Jack;)
Ticci Toby!!!
Hey guys...
YOU GUYS...
Ticci Toby Continued
When He Is Scared Sh*tless
When He Brings Up Kids
New Characters!
New Character #1
Note
Character #2
One-Shots?
Character #3
YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!
Character #4
Character #5
When He Fails
When You Two Go To The Beach

Lost Silver!!!:):):)

2.3K 26 15
Door blondiemattson_93

Okay, so nightmarereader800 has requested that Lost Silver be put in the story, so it will be done, in this chapter. Also, the past chapter is dedicated to nightmarereader800 as well because it was requested. They will be short, but don't complain, please. I am working on this through the night, and I am very tired, but I love you all, my human beans:)

When he meets you

You're just walking along the street in the.middle of the night, right? No harm in that.

WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG.

Or at least, you think you did.

Because, in thst moment where the street lamp flickered, something moved in your peripheral vision. A person. You frantically looked around, and you were about to run, when a guy pulls you into an alleyway, covering your mouth with his somewhat-bloody hand.

"Shh, shh... I-I'm s-saving you r-right now. Be q-q-quiet, p-please." You silence your sounds and movements, and the shadowy figure you saw passes by without notice. The random stranger lets go of you, and you turn around and face him.

"Th-thank you... I-I'm Y/N." you hold out your hand, and just as the guy touches your hand with his, his WHOLE arms disappear!!! you bite the inside of your cheek to keep from screaming.

"C-calm down, p-please!!! I-I don't m-mean t-to f-f-frighten y-you!!! I'm k-kind of... an imm-immortal... M-my name is S-Silver... L-Lost S-Silver." you nod, and he tells you to go home as quickly as possible... which you follow his directions diligently, until you are in a safe, completely locked house, under your blankets in the dark. But you can't help but wonder about Silver, and how attractive he is... Maybe you'll see him again in the future? Nah. He's too foreign. you'll never see that one again.

Shut Up, Conscience!!!! I will figure out a way to see him.

When he doesn't take no for an answer

Well, sinse you seem to be extremely incompetantly stupid, you were walking out on the street in the middle of the night- AGAIN. You had reasoning behind this, though.

Much to my objection...

Shut up. I seem to tell you that a lot.

Whatever... if you get us killed, I'll make sure god lets me into heaven, and you burn and die in hell.

Thank you, conscience. Now shut up.

Okay... fine.

Suddenly, you see the flicker of the street lamp again, and the blur of the shadowy figure in your peripheral vision. You freeze in fear, but you are pulled into the same familiar alleyway as last time.

"I-I-is th-this g-going to b-become a r-r-regular th-thing?" The same familiar voice asks you.

"S-silver?" you ask, just to make sure.

"Y-yeah." you sigh in relief, and the shadow passes again, and Silver lets you go.

"I-I don't really know if this is going to become a regular thing... To tell the truth, I just kind of... wanted to see you again." you admit, and silver's grey complexion turns a deep pink. You smile a little at that.

"It can become a regular thing..." Silver suddenly goes serious, not a hitch in his voice.

"Wh-what?" Now it's your turn to stutter.

"Let's make it a regular thing." His eyes go dark with... LUST?!

"Wh-what if I c-c-can't...???"

"Its a regular thing. Now." He demands, pulling you flush against his toned body. His arms wrap around you, his hands resting on the small of your back.

"O-okay." you stutter again.

Jeez, what is with you?!?! You shouldn't let him do this!!! HE WILL KILL YOU!!! HE'S A WORLD-FAMOUS KILLER!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM-NOW!!!

But... I feel kind of safe, with him.

Just remember what I said. I meant it!!!

Okay, but now, seeing him is a regular thing... by force.

First Date!!!!!

So, almost every night, you have snuck out to see Silver, because of what he demanded. He has never been like that with you again. You have developed a liiiiittle crush on him.

And by little, you mean GIGANTICALLY HUMONGOUS.

No...

Yes...

Shut up.

Tonight, you went to see him, and he pulled you into the alleyway, a lot calmer and softer, and shaking noticeably.

"Silver, why are you shaking so much?"

"I-I-I-I-I-I'm n-n-n-n-n-n-nervous..."

"About what?"

"W-well, I just was wondering I-if you'd go out with m-me Friday a-at s-s-seven...?"

"Yes. Absolutely!!!" You hug him, and his cheeks turn as red as a strawberry, and you smile. After that, you leave and start to mentally prepare for Friday...

xx

Friday, 6:30-

"Crap crap crap!!! He's gonna be here in half an hour and I don't even know how to prepare for this!!!" you shout.

Good thing you have your conscience to help you. You know, you really should give me a name. I would like to have one.

No. I like your name being conscience.

Oh fine...

So, your conscience "coached" you through the whole process. You ended up in a pair of galaxy leggings and a pair of white shorts over them, and a plain, black, fitted tank top. You grabbed your jacket just as the doorbell rang. You FLEW down the stairs, and opened the door to a cleanly dressed Silver.

"Y-you look b-b-beautiful, Y/N..." he stutters.

xx

He took you to a nice little resteraunt/cafe, and paid for dinner and coffee, then took you on a little, quiet boat ride. The whole night was extremely sweet and romantic.

Dropping you off

"G-goodnight, Y/N." he stutters.

"I had fun, Silver. Maybe we can do it again sometime." you wink, then lean towards him and kiss his cheek, making his cheeks go dark pink.

"Goodnight, Silver." you wave as he leaves, and you go to sleep happily.

When He Comes Over Drunk

"Y/N, commmmmmme oonnnnnnn!!!!! Letsssssssss go dannnnnciiinnngggg!!!!! pllllleeeeeaaasssse???" Silver says, dragging you with both of his hands by your hand, down the stairs and to the door.

"But Silver, it's one in the morning!!! And you just got here!!! ...and you're slurring your words... A-are you... drunk... for the first time?"

"N-nNnNnOoOoOoOoO?" he unconvincingly slurrs. He makes a puppy dog face and you roll your eyes at him.

"Oh, okayyyy."

You two ended up getting totally wasted, and some dude hit on you, and Silver immediately became sober and definitely terrifying as he beat the dude senseless, sending him to the ER and you two narrowly escaping the police.

You ran back to your place as fast as you two could. You open up the door, and close it as soon as you both are inside.

"Silver, why'd you do tha-" but he interrupts you by crashing his lips to yours, and you totally forget what you were gonna chew him out for as you tossed caution to the wind and kissed the HELL out of that sexy boy...

When He's All Loopy

"Silver, you're not a dog. So STOP ROLLING ON MY FLOOR!!!" You shout at him, not being able to hide your smile at his silliness.

He was so drunk still the other night, that he doesnt remember you two TOTALLY MAKING OUT against the wall. So we dont talk about it, okay?

Conscience, shut up. I KNOW you enjoyed it just as much as I did...

SHUT UP!!! *Conscience yells in your head as she furiously blushes.* You just laugh inside while she growls at you.

"But Y/NNN, I wanna get a treat!!!"

"What kind of treat?"

"...the good kind?" He playfully smiles at you and continues in his procedure of rolling on the floor. He stops on his back, and you straddle him and put your hands on either side of his head, then lean down and slowly, gently kiss his forehead, yhen his nose, and his lips. He blushes a deep crimson, and you softly smile.

"Is that a good treat?" you whisper to him, and you can see him shiver.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes..."

And we're back to stuttering... we were making SO MUCH PROGRESS THOUGH, and you HAD to MESS IT UP!!!

Shut up, conscience. I can fix it later.

When He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

[[[A/N: continuing off from the last scenario]]]

Suddenly, Silver loses all shyness and flips you over so that he's straddling you now, and it's your turn to blush.

"So, Y/N, about the other night... I remember all of it. And I DEFINITELY enjoyed it. So, how about it?" that same lust from when he decided you two would see each other all the time appeared, swimming furiously through his deep, dark grey eyes. You found him very atteactive at the moment, and you were liking it very much so... though, you were still nervous.

"H-how a-about wh-what?" you stutter uncontrollably.

"You and me. How about it?"

"L-like a ... c-c-couple?"

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me already." his husky voice says as he smirks at you, and you pull his head down with your hands at the back of his neck, and start kissing him deeply. Your fingers start weaving through his hair as his hands run down your torso, when his hands sneak under your shirt, and you jump from the surprising action. You two sit up, breathing heavily from what just happened.

"S-sorry... your a-action just startled me, th-that's all..." you awkwardly smile at him, and he returns it.

"Y-yeah, n-now that y-you meantion it, it k-k-kind of st-startled me t-too..." he admits, and you both end up laughing, and going to the kitchen to make a (verrry messy) chocolate-raspberry cake.

When He Watches You Sleep

"Mmmmm, goodnight conscience. Goodnight, possibly haunted house." you mumble in your tired voice, like you do every night. You're pretty sure that your house isn't haunted, but you wouldn't really mind if it was. You actually think it would be fun if it was, sometimes...

Goodnight, silly girl. Your conscience replies, like she always does, with the same words as always. After you are content with your conscience's answer, you fall into a blissful, peaceful sleep.

Silver

I was planning on coming through Y/N's window and having a convorsation with her about what she would like to do for our first 'official couple' date, but (as you already know and can tell) she's already asleep. But I just cant shake the feeling that something else is present in her house... so I decided that I should stay and guard her. Not to be creepy, or anything. I really don't want to ruin this new and amazing relationship I have with her. I... yeah.

12 hours later...

Wow, she sleeps a looooonnngggg time. Oh well... I wrote her a little "good morning" sticky note and stuck it to her refrigerator, so she'll definitely see it. She eats, like, ALL THE TIME. Not that that's a bad thing, but she does eat a lot for a girl... but she doesn't gain much weight. Like, at all. So, it's okay that she eats all the time. Okay. Leaving now.

"G-Goodbye, Y-Y/N..." I whisper into the wind before slipping out of her window and away from her building. I really do love her...

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I know, I know, I keep taking A LOOONNNGGG TIME to update, but I kinda had MAJOR writer's block fot the past... oh, I dont know, FOREVER. Anyway, the chapter is dedicated to the amazing nightmarereader800. She requested that Silver would be added!!! I absolutely ADORE Silver, so I enjoyed writing this chapter immensely!!! He will be in the chapters from now on. Okay, that's all! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please comment ideas/other characters, vote, fan, follow, etc!!! I love you all, my creepers:)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.3K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
631 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
283K 6.4K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!