THE FIGHTER || J.JK ✔

By VictoryJeon

A girl named 'Lee Shinhye' who is a highschool student and TAEKWONDO FIGHTER which all the students didn't re... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
ANNOUNCEMENTS
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (early update)
CHAPTER 36 (early update)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 (Final)
30K READS!?

CHAPTER 16

9.6K 263 27
By VictoryJeon

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

We positioned ourselves on the ring. As soon as we positioned ourselves,i smirked at him and raised my eyebrow. And he smirked back

Let's see who will lose this fight, jungkook.

He blow the whistle and we started walking slowly to each other, preparing for our attack. As soon as he was closed to me he raised his right arm and landed on me but i was not able to receive it because i immediately leaned away.

I leaned away,so we changed our direction. His eyes widened and his smirked expression faded. I smirked widely and calm.

There's no way you can beat an ace, jungkook.

I can hear him breathed deeply and walked again closely towards me. He raised his left hand and was able to hit my cheek,i was not able to leaned away because i didn't know that came up too suddenly so i stumbled back but it was not quite hurt for me.

I get hit so many times,jungkook.

"Thought you have good skills hyeshin" He said smirking and chuckled.

Oh i'll return it back jungkook.

"You'll see" I said in a tone that made me confident.

I stood up properly so we were again close to each other. And again he gave me multiple punches in my body. And that made me stumbled alot.

I have to admit,he's stronger than I thought. But that doesn't mean he's stronger than me. I have full potential about myself. I can't just let him know that i'm weak,i can show it to him that i'm better than just doing Taekwondo.

"C'mon hyeshin, it would be more interesting if you knock me out." He said and he made a hand gesture as sign for me to fight him back and  while smirking.

I chuckled in a serious tone. Honestly that made me pissed,the way his hand gestures.

"Not this time jungkook. You'll get what you want." I said and and titled my head from side to side exercising it.

Then i walked slowly towards him with both arms are up infront of me.

I smirked,thinking of way that would make him regret.

Don't get your hopes high up,Mr.Kingka.

You don't have any idea who you're fighting.

So i raised my right arm and landed on his cheek and with a super upper left cut to his chin..he stumbled back but i was not finish yet..i gave him a high kick towards the direction of his cheek and landed him with a kick on his stomach.

Oh i forgot..

Taekwondo is not just about kicking, jungkook, it's also a part of  punching.

Mind me doing this to you?

He stumbled back, so what i did..

I did my secret move that i haven't show it for awhile. So i did my super fly high right kick and landed on his face. And....FELL DOWN.

Regretting it now?

He fell down with his hand on his head, showing his pain expression. He looked at me with eyes widened,thinking how did i just do that and how a girl can beat up with a boy.

Not all girls are weak, jungkook.

He was still on the floor with his hand on his head. He was still looking at me,shocked. I rolled my eyes in a confident way and walkdd towards him.

I held my hand unto him, and help him stood up.

"W-what?" He said shuttering,can't seem to find his words because of this sudden move that i just did.

I put my hands on my waist and gave him a serious witha smirk expression,in a way that i'm a good one that just beat him up.

I walkes slowly closer to him.

"Don't ever underestimate a woman,jungkook." I said and smirked and winked at him.

He's speechless.

And his eyes widened more as if she never heard a woman told her that before.

And i turned around and walked away.

"This ends for today!" I shouted while walking with my back facing him and with a towel in my shoulder.

And i could still feel that he was still looking at me with that expression of his.

I'm so cool,right me?

You're funny,jungkook.

Seeing you shocked, makes me want to laugh forever .

You just don't know how to control a woman do you?

I win, everyone.

So i arrived at the place where i put my gym bag and drank my water. I wiped the sweat out of my face using my face towel.

I saw jungkook walking up towards me with a water bottle and a face towel on his other hand

"I think it's time for us to get dinner? Wanna eat?" He sais and smiled,like nothing happen.

"Yeah sure. I'll change first." I said and picked my clothes from my gym bag and went to the comfort room.

After i changed back with my simple outfit wearing my favorite timberland boots, i walked out of the comfort room and saw jungkook with a different outfit and sitting beside my gym bag with hus phone.

I walked towards him, and hestood his head up and he put his phone back.

"Shall we go?" He said and stood up.

"Yeah." I said and held my gym bad and hold it using my right shoulder.

We soon arrived at a restaurant where i also eat with suzy when we hang out. And turns out,it was our favorite place to eat. 'Chicken Restaurant'.

We went in and sat a vacant table. I put my gym bag beside me and grabbed the menu paper in the table.

"I didn't expect we would come here to eat. This is my favorite place though." I said and chuckled while looking at the menu.

"Me too, me and my other friends usually eat here when we hang out. This was our favorite place." He said and laughed lowly.

"Ah..i see." I said and smiled a little.

"Order what you want, my treat." He said.

This chicken restaurant doesn't order only chicken, it has many kinds of food also, that's why it's my fav place.

As soon as i already picked the order, a waiter came up to us to take our order. So we waited.

"Back at the boxing center.. " He said cut by his sentence.

"What?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"You were really awesome, i didn't know that you could win over me." He said and lower his head.

He's shy.

I've never seen his expression like this before.

"Thanks. You were great too." I said and chuckled a little.

And again, that stare of his. It's really creeping me out but different at the same time. I don't know why he would stare at me like that because it seems like he was thinking of something.

I didn't mind though, so the food had already came up and we started eating. We talked about things to each other and stuff, introducing ourselves clearly until we finished eating.

We finished eating and he paid the bills. So i picked my gym bag and we walked out of the restaurant.

We just stood there,outside, don't know what to do next, so jungkook spoke and broke the silence.

"So you're going home now?" He said while his hands rubbing at the back of his neck.

"Yeah,it's getting late now though." I said as i looked at my watch.

"Oh, okay. I'll take you to your home." He said.

No,no,no you can't.

"I- uh.. It's okay. I can just go home by myself." I said hoping he would accept it.

"Are you sure? It's dangerous you know." He said concerned.

And now he's concerned?

Wow

Just wow

If you could be like this forever, i would gladly be glad.

"Yes, i'm fine though. I can manage myself. I'm strong, i can beat anyone if some tries to harm me or what. But thanks." I smiled fakely.

But honestly, i was also happy that he was concerned

"Well,okay then be safe on your way back home." He said and smiled simply.

I started to walked behind him, so he waved his hand and i waved him back too.

I can still feel his presence behind me but i didn't turned around this time but started to walked continuously.

I arrived at the bus station and went in the bus.

I arrived at my house and went in and went straight to my room. I heard unnie said something outside.

"Shinhye! Did you eat already?" She shouted.

"Yes unnie!" I saud and throw ky gym bag beside my study table and throw myself in the bed.

Sigh.

I was staring at the ceiling, thinking something and recalling of what happen today. I didn't know that i was smiling and realized that i was thinking of this situation the whole time.

So i slapped myself and stood up and went to the washroom and washed myself.

After i washed myself, i walked out if the washroom with a bathrobe around me and went to my closet and started to wore pyjamas and a shirt.

I throws myself at the bed, and again my kind started to run up things that happen earlier this afternoon.

What the fuck are you thinking shinhye?

It's just a fucking fight?

Why such a big deal for you?

Geez,quit it!

I said it through my mind so i closed off the lights and positioned myself and drifted to sleep.

A/n- okay, i'm so craZy right now writing this chapter. SHINHYE IS SO DAMN COOOOOOOLLLLLLL. i wish i was like her. She is so cool! I mean seriously the way her movements and her expression are so cool by just imagining it. 

Stay tuned on the next chapter my sweeties! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT OF HOW YOU ALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER.

i had a really long day writing this story though, i need to rest first a bit. 😅

SARANGHAE MY CHINGUS!

And also i'd like to thank a friend who is looking forward to this story always! Thank you so much! EXOWORLD2003 😘

-@VictoryJeon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 925 27
"Jungkook will take you. You both have the same class" One boy grabbed his shoulder and said that he was Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at me, our fa...
206K 4.1K 27
Park Haneul a fat nerd in school, always got bullied and never have friends. But behind those nerdy glasses, those pillows which is place inside her...
323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
1.8K 108 31
COMPLETE ✔️ ~"Hey when I'm talking you look at me!" Jungkook says while grabbing my face forcing me to look at him.~ ~"Yes, but I'm yours now and we...