Promise | Glake

By GucciGlake

"Promise me?" "I promise." More

Characters
❝ 7 minutes in heaven ❞
❝ Mine ❞
❝ Thirdwheel ❞
❝ you look bad ❞
❝ Team Glake™ ❞
❝ Hickeys ❞
❝ Pinky Promises ❞
❝ I promised ❞
❝ Revenge ❞
❝ You're Okay, I'm Okay, We're Okay ❞
❝ Five Days ❞
❝ Blame ❞
❝ Someday ❞
❝ you're okay baby ❞
❝Songs for Blake❞
❝ nightmares ❞
❝ reminiscence ❞
❝ Richardson-Smith ❞
❝ trust ❞
❝ insecurity ❞
❝ partner in crime ❞
❝break up❞
❝ Vance ❞
❝ Star Gazed Talks ❞
❝ Breakfast ❞
❝ Blake's Girlfriend ❞
❝ nothing ❞
❝ Without you ❞
❝ Code Blue ❞
❝ GSGS & BER ❞
❝ It will always be only you ❞
❝ first love❞
❝ Laurel ❞
❝ my boy ❞
❝ Song About You ❞
❝ closure ❞
❝ Sad Songs ❞
❝ Unsupportive ❞
❝ Zeke ❞
❝ worries ❞

❝ Winnie ❞

636 43 37
By GucciGlake

I was crying and shocked, why did Ryan help? What did I do to him? And I don't remember seeing Elowen or Indiana.

However, I knew this interrogation was far from being over.

"Do you have a way to contact Elowen?" Officer Lockhart asked.

"I don't."

"Alright, you'll be placed in a room for now, I'll find a way to contact her." The man standing behind me and George went out of the room to get Ryan as I turned to look at George. I started crying even more as he walked over to hug me. We both heard Becks yelling and crying out, so we walked out along with the man.

"Why the fuck did you do that Ryan?!" Becks yelled.

"Becks its not the time for that." Austin said trying to hold her away from her brother, she was pissed, and I couldn't blame her. Blane was already being held by Noah, he would've killed him.

"Don't fucking touch me, get your fucking hands off of me." She demanded grabbing his hands off. "Why Ryan? Why'd you help?"

"I wanted to see Indie." Ryan cried.

"So you help a fucking psycho?"

" you'd do the same if you were close to Indie!"

"No the fuck I wouldn't." She sighed. "And neither would my brother."

"I am your bro-"

"You're not. Ryan Moore, my twin brother, wouldn't fucking kidnap someone, but you, I don't know who the fuck you are and what you've become, but you are definitely not my brother, and you bet your fucking ass that my parents will disown you once they find this shit out, because I'm sorry but that's not how my parents raised you."

"Becks are you se-"

"- get the fuck out of my face." Becks said turning around crying into Austins arms. Ryan continued walking, staring right at me. George noticed it, I noticed it, blane noticed it from far. The way he looked at me was nearly like he didn't care what happened to me, that hurt.

"Piece of shit! I hope you rot!" Blane yelled through tears as Noah was still holding him back. I walked over to Becks, hugging her as she cried.

"You're okay Becks." I said holding her.

"I'm not Blake, as much as you. Why did he- why?" She cried falling to the ground, her face in her hands.

"We contacted Elowen, she should be arriving soon." Officer Lockhart said, kneeling down to hug Becks after. "Rebecca, I'm going to need you to stay strong honey." Rebecca was wrecked, clearly she didn't know what her brother was capable of, none of us did. "I'm going to call a pizza for you guys, since I don't know how long it will be till she arrives, what kind?"

"Pineapple." Me and George said at the same time.

"You two are disgusting, no pineapples." Reece laughed.

"I'll get a medium pineapple pizza for you two." Officer Lockhart laughed looking to me and George. After all of us choosing our toppings and fighting over what and what not to put, we finally decided on Pepperoni for everyone else and Pineapples for me and George.

We sat peacefully eating our slices, waiting so patiently for Elowen to arrive. Blane wasn't as calm as the others, he wasn't even eating, he was just leaned into his chair starring at the ground with a face no one could describe, it was a full on mix of various emotions. He was mad, sad, frustrated, hurt, everything.

After nearly twenty minutes of basically silence, becks crying, and blane complaining, we were finally joined by Elowen, but I knew her, she didn't help. What was this I was so confused.

"Winnie?" I said standing up to hug her.

"You made it out safely. Oh God, am I ever happy." She answered holding me in her arms. "You must be George." She smiled putting her hand forward. "I'm Elowen, Blake only knew me by Winnie though."

"I don't want to fucking talk to you when you helped Noelle get him in there in the first place." George said rudely ignoring her hand.

"Geor-" I started but got interrupted quickly.

"-Elowen Campbell." Mrs Lockhart said. Everyone turned to look at her, while she stayed still, looking at the different faces. She froze and looked like Raven in that's so raven when she has a vision from the future.

"Indie?" Austin questioned looking to her.

"What the fuck." Blane added.

"May I ask you a few questions?" Mrs Lockhart asked while the others mumbled.

"I killed her, lock me up." She said busting out of her thoughts, putting her arms forward.

"Cherie?" Blane stood up and towered over... Winnie? Indie?

"No, Blane." She added, pushing him off a little. "Noelle Carter, I killed Noelle Carter, lock me the fuck up." Tears started rolling down her cheeks, Emilia Lockhart was so understanding, I loved that lady.

"Okay, Elowen, I'm going to ask you to calm down, I'm sure there's a reason behind it, self defense or something, I still need to ask you questions." Winnie was terrified, I felt it. I gave her a hug, rubbing her back while she cried.

"Mrs Lockhart?" I asked looking to her.

"Yes Blake?"

"I'm not going to let you question her unless I'm in that room with her, not the mirror room, next to her in the interrogation room."

"Perfect." She nodded walking into the room.

I held Winnie's shoulders looking into her blue eyes. "Listen Winnie, we are going to walk into that room, and you're going to tell her everything, okay? Don't forget one detail about what happened, tell her the truth about Noelle and how you didn't help Ryan and he's a big fat fucking liar."

"O-okay." She hiccuped. I followed her into the room, which was much less pleasing than the mirror room, just this blank room, with blank walls and a blank table. 

George was in the mirror room, I knew that. It was slightly terrifying, but I was willing to go through this with Elowen.

"Alright, let's begin." Emilia sighed. "So, you said you killed Noelle, is there a reason behind it?"

"So she would stop making others suffer." Winnie cried looking up.

"Was killing her your intentions?"

"Yes, fully intentional, I just wanted her dead."

"Hmm." She hummed. "Care to explain a little about Indiana? And your situation?"

"Indiana and I are different."

"You two are the same person."

"Far from the same person Mrs. We were in the same bodies, but completely different people." She sighed. "Indiana was, snobby, rude, a slut. And when Noelle killed her in a way, that's when Elowen, I, was born." Her story was a little complicated and hard to understand. "I'm like a Jane Doe, the more I see, the more I remember."

"What do you remember from the other people outside?" Mrs. Lockhart asked sitting down on the chair.

"Blane, the tall boy, Indie dated him, I think, and he cheated on Indie with his now boyfriend Noah, I remember Indiana didn't like him. She found him too perfect to be true, kind, gorgeous, everything she wasn't and the fact he stole Blane from her, she was very jealous and hated Noah. Becks was her cousin, but she didn't like her from what I know, indie's parents liked becks much more than their own daughter. I remember Austin, he didn't like indie. I don't remember the girl with the glasses, she didn't seem familiar and no memories were coming up. And the other boy, curly haired, he's in the same band as Blake and George."

"Did memories with Noelle come up once you saw her?"

"Yeah, but they were all good memories, until I fell under her trap."

"Ryan said you helped, care to elaborate?"

"I didn't mean to, I was held at gunpoint." She cried looking to me. "I'm sorry Blake." She said leaning onto me.

"It's okay Winnie, continue." I said holding her shoulders.

"How were you held at gunpoint?"

"I didn't know where we were driving to, and when we got there and I saw what was happening I wanted to leave, I was scared and didn't want to be a part of her madness, but I was dragged into it, Noelle held the gun against my head and told me to drive following her directions, it was either that or I got shot."

"Did you have any memories of Blake?"

"I knew New Hope Club vaguely, I never went to a concert but I knew the band."

"When you said good memories with Noelle, what did you mean?"

"Well when we were best friends, before she raped me and pushed me off a building." After she said that, I looked to her with wide eyes, surprised on how she's still alive. "She tried to kill me, but sadly, I'm still here." She sighed.

"After you went to the hospital, no one came to see you?"

"No one cared. My parents didn't, noelle didn't, and I was out of the group, so no one else cared and Noelle just said Indie died, so they all bought it obviously." She started crying wiping her face. "Cherie did, I knew she did, she loved me."

"You and Cherie were in a relationship?" I questioned, Cherie never mentioned her, and neither did Winnie, I was confused.

"No, we never were, but I loved her...indie did, but when I remembered everything with her, it was too late, the gunshot already echoed it's way around the building." She was crying a lot of tears, I couldn't help but cry with her. "Cherilyn was amazing." CHERILYN. " she was pure, sweet, and just... She didn't deserve anything that happened to her."

"Agreed." I added, I didn't really know how to react, I just found out so many things in few seconds, like Cherie's name was actually Cherilyn.

"Sweetie, well take a break for today, I think you've had enough." Mrs. Lockhart said patting her shoulder and walking out.

"You're okay Winnie." I said hugging her.

"Why did I remember so late! She'd still be alive with us Blake!"

"Don't blame yourself Elowen, it's not your fault." I cried.

"I just wish I would've remembered sooner, so she could at least, I don't know. Have a chance at life."

"Winnie?" I asked her.

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a place to stay?"

"Not really."

"You'll stay with me and George." I said. "Come on." I said taking her hand and pulling her out of the room with me.

Walking out, was a completely different scene than what I imagined. George was crying, Blane was crying, so was Noah, everyone was.

"Indiana." Aus said standing up and walking to her as I let go of her hand.

"Please Austin, call me Elowen, or Winnie, Indiana is dead."

"Who the fuck are you? Taylor swift? I'm sorry Indiana can't come to the phone right now, why? Cause she's dead." Blane said under his breath.

"Blane, can you change your attitude." Winnie said.

"I'm not going to change my attitude when you're just as fake."

"Blane shut the fuck up." I told him.

"What? you're going to take her side, bitch?" Blane said standing up and pushing me to the wall, Noah and George on him trying to get him off.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR HER ID BE FUCKING DEAD ALONG WITH CHERIE!" I yelled giving him an even bigger push, sending him onto the table, him falling to the side after. After noticing what I've done to my close friend, I started crying, just feeling bad for hurting him when I loved Blane. "I'm sorry" I said walking away.

"Blake." George said walking behind me, I trying to escape him. "Stop fucking walking, would you." He said taking my arm.

"George leave me alone!" I said yanking my arm out of his hand with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Go away." I cried. "Just fuck off, leave me alone."

"Hey, hey, stop that bullshit right now, I'm not fucking leaving you."

"No George, please do, leave. I don't want to be like Blane and hurt you." I said falling to the ground on the grass.

"You're not Blane, you're Blake." He said kneeling down. "You're the one I love, I don't love Blane —"

"— I know I'm not Blane, what I meant is I don't want to get violent with you the way Blane does with Noah, did you see the way I sent him flying? I don't want to hurt you that way George, just leave me be."

"Okay, for one, Blane deserved that. Two, you won't hurt me if I don't deserve it. Three, you said if you get violent with me, then I can leave at my own will, but my will, my heart, my brain, my instinct, my dick just wants to be with you, so I'll never leave." He smiled.

"Your dick?" I chuckled through the tears.

"My dick wants to be with you too." He laughed.

"You're such a dork." I smiled leaning my head against the wall.

"I knew that, but you love me for my quirkiness." He giggled sitting next to me and putting his head on my shoulder.

"One of the millions of reasons." I smiled putting my head on his.

"Millions?" He asked interlocking our fingers.

"Millions." I smiled holding his hand tighter. "I don't deserve you, my little sunshine." I said kissing his forehead.

"Makes me think of a song." He smiled looking up at me.

"I hope we are thinking of the same song."

"On three." He smiled. "One, two, three"

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you, so please don't take my sunshine away." We sang so lovingly to each other, and he truly was, My only sunshine.

| ❤ NityaBhat1 ❤ |

Lol okay,

So I'm deBATING IF I KEEP WINNIE/ELOWEN/INDIANA/INDIE IN THE STORY BUT SHIT I GUESS WE'LL SEE MAH DOODS

Okay also that last part got me softer than a gradpapi's dick

✦   ღ   ℐ   ღ   ✦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 974 32
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. {COMPLETED STORY}
17.3K 867 13
"Did you just kiss me?" "No homo..."
11.1K 380 27
Blake had a lot of secrets. He wanted them to stay hidden, but slowly Reece and George found them out. *I'm sorry I'm shit at descriptions* 😂😅 als...
111K 6.5K 16
'ur pretty fit, wanna show me ur face too? ;)'