Spirit Heart

By LelouchKyro

Based on the Role Play in Amino! Book 1: The Izuku Saga A few years have passed since Chris Styles' brother s... More

Link.... START
Vallenfall
The Queen
The Floors
Ghusts
It Begins
Sakata the Killer
In the time between(Lies)
An angry knight
In this new world of mine
Lucy
For just an hour
I want to end
Snap(Massacre)
Return
Holo
Skyla
Rebirth of a god
Devil's advocate
A change in character
Lucy the Hooman(Countdown)
Facing a God, Part 1/3
Facing a God, Part 2/3
Facing a God, Part 3/3
So close, so far away
A challenge from a god
Kazuya vs Frewby
Rematch part 1/2
Rematch part 2/2
Surrender
Return
Torture
Awake
Scarred
Konno
Family Reunion part 1/2
Family Reunion part 2/2
Surgery
Heart
Mysterious Spirit
Trayodasha
Aichmophobia
Resolve
Boss Fight part 1/2
Boss Fight part 2/2
Percival Penndragon
Izuku's Deciples
Final Boss Fight part 1/3
Final Boss Fight part 3/3

Final Boss Fight part 2/3

17 2 0
By LelouchKyro

I was there when the KoB raided Laughing Coffins base during the crusade. I ran into a green haired member holding his arm. I held my blade to him, only for another leader to put my sword down. "Don't Frewby. He is the one who informed us of their location." The man said. I looked at the green haired boy and walked off. If you were to tell me that I would be fighting a world class assassin in another video game along side him 3 years later, I Might've laughed at you.

Chris and Alexander looked at each other before looking at Percival. Missing an arm as well as half of his body being data, Percival growled in pain. Percival looked at Chris with anger and growled louder. They looked at each other before Chris and Alexander attacked.

They managed to damage Percival hard before darkness fired towards them like spikes. Chris and Frewby jumped back as Percival regenerated. "That hurt... I LIKE DEALING PAIN NOT FEELING IT. YOU'LL..... DIIIEEEEEE" Percival screamed. He grabbed his sword from the ground and attacked.

He clashed blades with Alexander before kicking him away. Chris attempted to sneak attack, however, Percival expected this and reversed. He tossed Chris at Alexander before firing darkness at them, slamming them into the ground.

A sudden memory flashed in Percival's head. It was the last time Octavious and Percival fought. He looked Octavious with anger. "You're to single-minded. That's why I can beat you with ease."

Percival shook his head and attacked Alexander and Chris. Pushing him away, Alexander blocked Percival's attack. Chris pulled put a dagger to attack but Percival backed away.

"You never think of what your opponent will do."

Chris stands and attacks again, this time, getting a few shots in before being knocked away. Alexander attacked, once again chopping off Percival's arm. In anger, he slashed backwards at Alexander before firing more darkness magic at him.

Chris threw the dagger at Percival, who dodged with ease. He looked towards Chris with anger. He began to attack but was intercepted by Alexander. He raised his hand to attack, but was too slow. Alexander forced his blade into Percival's chest. The memory continued in his head.

Percival looked with anger at Octavious. "You.... You're not better then me!" Percival said with anger. "I am the only future for the Penndragon family! I'm the only one who will surpass grandfather! I WILL SURPASS EVEN GOD!"

"If you only understood my words. If you continue your path. It will only lead to your death."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 132 6
An AU of the world of SAO! Accused for being something he wasn't, all he could do was run. But running could only get him so far as he desperately cr...
2K 57 17
Had it been worth it? Thrown into another world as the protagonist and hoping to change the fate of the world? Clearly, if there was anything worth m...
19.6K 373 16
Izuku yagi was framed by the LOV and sent to Tartarus prison for a crime he didn't commit but nobody believed him so he was locked away for months ba...
2.6K 315 20
| *161 in #SwordArtOnline, *40 in #Player |Book One| |Complete| The newly released NerveGear and Sword Art Online VRMMORPG has made a huge splash in...