Unspoken Words[COMPLETE]

By silentsuga

"It's not the words you did say, it's about the words you didn't". *Unedited* More

Unspoken Words
01
--two--
--three--
--four--
--five--
--six--
--seven--
--eight--
--nine--
--ten--
--eleven--
--twelve--
--thirteen--
--forteen--
--fifteen--
--sixteen--
--seventeen--
--eighteen--
--nineteen--
//20//
//21//
//22//
//23//
//24//
//25//
//26//
//27//
//28//
//29// ****
//30//
//31//
//32//
//33//
//34//
//35//
//36//
//37//
//38//
//39//
//40//
//41//
//42//
//43//
//44//
//45//
//46//
//47//
//48//
//49//
//50//
//52//
//53//
//54//
AUTHORS NOTE
//55//
//57//
//58//
//59//

//56//

57 3 0
By silentsuga

"Kaelin babe." I call threw the huge house. "Where are you?" I walk down the pitch black hallways until I reach what I think to be the den. Right as I go to walk threw the door I hear a faint cry.

"I just don't get it Luke." I hear Makayla. "I cant be-we didn't."

"It's okay Makayla, we can raise a family- look at Kaelin and Harry! They've got Javelin and a baby on the way!" Luke states.

"But they wanted their baby- I'm not ready for this type of commitment!" Makayla protests. "I'm just not ready for this Luke."

"It'll be fine babe- we'll be fine." I hear one more faint cry before someone gets up. The cracking of the floorboards tells me their coming my way. Quickly I whip around only to run right into Kaelin.

"Shit babe, I-I'm sorry!" I plead, helping her up. She giggles brushing of her dress.

"It's fine Harry- but why are you just standing here?" She asks, readjusting her handbag.

"I- I was, looking for you?" I state in more of a question. Kaelin gives me a strange look before brushing it off.

"Well I'm going to sign Javelin up for school, would you like to come?" I shake my head. "Okay, um i'll see you later?" I nod as she gives me a quick kiss before descending down the hall.

"Well Harry, spying on us?" Luke's voice bellows.

"What? No, I was just talking to Kaelin." I say.

"Uh huh, sure you were." He states, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Like shut the fuck up and leave me alone." I say, walking away.

"This isn't over Styles!" He calls out but I ignore him. Once safely contained in my room I plop down on the bed. I have nothing to do until Kaelin comes home. As if on cue my phone rang.

"Hello?" I say, my voice coated with my usual accent.

"Hey Harry- it's Nialler! Um I'm at yours and your not here?" Niall's voice says threw the phone.

"Why would you be- Oh! I'm so sorry, we're staying with Luke and Makayla for awhile." I apologize.

"Oh no worries! Um could you text me the address and i'll come visit!" He chirps.

"Okay- I'm actually about to go get Javelin from her friends house if you hurry you can come with me?"

"Yes hurry!" Before I can speak Niall hangs up. I chuckle as my fingers fly across the small keyboard as I text Niall the address.

From: Nialler!

"I'm like half way down the street, come outside!!!"

I chuckle grabbing my coat as I descend down the stairs- only to be stopped by Luke.

"Where are you going?" He asks, a sinister smirk played across his lips.

"Out. It's really none of you business." I say slamming the door. Right as I turn around I come in contact with the Irish boy.

"Jesus Niall!" I shout clutching into my heart. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Oops." He says shrugging his shoulders. "Now common!" I chuckle and run to Niall's black Suburban.

"New car Nialler?" I ask buckling up.

"Yeah Kat and I needed more space." He says pulling away from Luke's.

***

"Javelin, this is Niall." I say pointing up to Nialler.

"Hi Uncle Niall!" She chirps.

"Hi!" Niall bubbles picking her up- upon her request. "How are you

Today?"

"I'm good!" She chirps. "Daddy, can we do something today?"

"What do you mean?" I ask as we walk towards Niall's car.

"Can we go to the park or Nando's." Right as Javelin says Nando's a huge smile breaks across Niall's face.

"No- how about after I pick you up tomorrow we can go?" Javelin nods as Niall frowns. "And you can come too Niall."

"Yes!" He shouts placing Javelin in her seat. I just shake my head as Niall pulls away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 46 3
Don't dish out what you can't take.
15K 491 24
"I'll make it clear I'm not a toy Na Jaemin. My feelings are not your playground and my life is not your game" - Lee Jeno
12.2K 983 15
"But the words were so quiet, they just got lost in the wind"
155K 4.1K 33
I'm not telling you! Read it, you wont regret it :)