Just Cori (Ambitious Girl Seq...

By lush_rush

If you love something, set it free; If it comes back its yours, if it doesn't, it never was. ~ Richard Bach I... More

Just Cori (Ambitious Girl Sequel)
Chapter 1: Jealous
Chapter 2 : The Wedding
Chapter 3 : Find A Way
Chapter 4: Pieces
Chapter 5 : Bad Day
Chapter 6: Confessions
Chapter 7: Can I
Chapter 8: Alone Together
Chapter 9: Desire
Desire (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Hot & Cold
Chapter 11: Plans
Chapter 12: Blame Game
Chapter 13: For You
Chapter 14: Anticipation
Chapter 15 : Passive Aggres-Her
Chapter 16: Forevers
Chapter 17: Spoiled
Chapter 18: Failure
Chapter 19 : Situationships
Chapter 20: Guns & Roses
Chapter 21: Please Don't Go
Chapter 22: Consideration
Chapter 23: Epiphany
Chapter 24: Enlightment
Chapter 25: New Beginnings
Chapter 26: The Fact Is ( I Need You)
Chapter 27: The Bachelor
Chapter 28: The Big Day
Chapter 29: The Big Night (The Irony)
Chapter 30: Fortunate
Chapter 31: Skeptical
Chapter 32 : SMH
Chapter 34: Let Go
Chapter 35: The Pact
Chapter 36: Foolish
Chapter 37: Slow Down
Chapter 38: Love Is Blind
Chapter 39: Paranoid
Chapter 40: Love Don't Change
Chapter 41: Panic Mode
Chapter 42: Do We Have To
Chapter 43: Couples Therapy
Chapter 44:Hate That I Love You
Chapter 45: Mishap
Chapter 46: Pre-Parenting
Chapter 47: Options
Chapter 48: Replica
Chapter 49: Secrets
Chapter 50: Opportunity Awaits !
Chapter 51: Meant To Be (Interview)
Chapter 52: Good News !
Chapter 53: Nervous Wreck!
Chapter 53: Glory
Chapter 54: Incomplete
Chapter 55: 24 Hours
Chapter 56: Homecoming
Chapter 57: Don't Be Afraid
Chapter 58: Parenthood
Chapter 59: Just Yesterday
Chapter 60: Thankful
Chapter 61: Finale

Chapter 33: Stressed Out

2.4K 57 8
By lush_rush

I walked down the stairs with the hamper of clothes and almost felt myself trip over some shoes. I placed the hamper down on the floor picked up his timberland boot and walked over towards the television where he was. “Can you be more careful I almost tripped over your damn shoes” I snapped. He wasn’t playing much attention his eyes were glued to the television. “Yea yeah my bad baby “he said. I grabbed the remote by the table and turned the TV off. “What the hell Cori I was watching that” he shouted. “Nigga I don’t care I should be watching TV you're really taking this barefoot and pregnant shit seriously” I scoffed. “Well you can’t be mad at me that you’re in the house” he said. “All I want you to do is help me around the house I do everything around here I'm just tired” I whined crossing my arms. He got up “You're right what am I doing working my baby to death here sit here while I finish up okay” he said handing me the remote. I smiled watching him place the dishes in the sink.

I looked at my phone to see that it was Tre he hasn’t been here all week since the argument. I slowly picked up the phone.

“Hello” I answered but there was no response.

“Tre I know you want to say something you can talk to me” I said. Chres looked over “I wonder what the knuckle head wants” he scoffed wiping the counters.

“H-hello” he said

“Hey Tre wassup? I asked. “I’m outside” he said. “Ok I'm coming” I got up and walked over towards the door but Chres stopped me. “No let me talk to him” he shouted. “No I got it, just let me talk to him first okay” I said. “Okay- okay” he backed up. I opened the door and stepped outside to see him sitting on the porch.  He sucked his teeth “Man if coach doesn’t want me to be there I will get my stuff” he said. I rolled my eyes “Honestly Tre if you are doing things like this I don’t want you here either “I admitted. He got up from the porch “Man it's whatever I'm out here tryna get mines my mother never raised me to be hungry or needed anything from anyone so Imma grind and get what I need regardless” he said punding his chest. I got up “Little  boy do you hear yourself you sound dumb we took you in and we make sure you have everything you need so why do you feel the need to sell ? I asked him.

“Because I feel loved, I mean I love my team players but the niggas I hang with we ride for each other we like a pact” he explained. “And you know what, go be with the Pact Tre go ahead and throw your life away” I said opening the door. “Come and get your things” I said. He rolled his eyes and came in “Sup Coach” he said. But Chresanto didn’t say anything.  Tre walked into his room and grabbed his book bag and few of his clothes. He quickly walked downstairs “Tre be at practice at 3”Chres demanded. Tre didn’t say anything he just closed the door. I rolled my eyes and walked to the refrigerator grabbing a jar of pickles I took one out and dipped it in peanut butter. Chres looked over and gave me a look of disgust “My god you are really pregnant ewwww” he said squinting his eyes. “So you're calling me fat now”? I shouted.

“No I'm not calling you fat” he rolled his eyes. “Sure you are” I scoffed taking another bite of the pickle.

4 hours later

 Chresanto

“Harder harder harder” I shouted watching them run back and forth. “Come on coach we've been running for 30 minutes” Damian said out of breath. “Booo hoo then you'd be crying when you lost a game go run one more sprint around the gym and then you can get a break” I said blowing the whistle. I looked at the clock and it was 4 o clock. I was waiting for Trevon to come here. I heard doors open and I quickly looked up to see Trevon running in here. He threw his book bag on the floor “You're late” I said. He rolled his eyes “I was busy coach stop sweating me” he scoffed. I was 2 seconds from throwing this boy through the wall but I kept my cool. “Go do your warm up” I demanded. He quickly ran to the corner and did his 10 pushups and 10 sit ups and then did a sprint. I could tell he was a little slower than he usually was. “Hmmm a little slower than before Tre I wonder why” I shouted. I blew the whistle “Everyone besides Tre can take a water break” I shouted. All my players ran to over and quickly grabbed their water and Gatorade. I watched Trevon struggle to do his warm-up.

“Hey coach did you watch Love and Hip-Hop? Damian asked

“Nigga you stay watching love and hip-hop with your fruit of the loom ass”Brian laughed making me laugh. “Hey that's not nice and no I don’t watch love and hip-hop it's too ratchet all they do is fight” I argued.

“That show is the shit tho I be watching it with my sisters and Kirk is a dumbass nigga, gonna get his child a DNA test shit crazy man “Brian said

“Hell yeah but whole  time he was cheating man Rasheeda bad as fuck, baby or not she can get the you heard me” Alex said. “Wait isn’t your wife pregnant”? Brian asked. “Is Cor Cor pregnant? Alex smiled. I smiled “Yes she is definitely pregnant” I said. “Sooo what are you having? Damian asked. “Twins”? I sighed. “Ayeee, wow I know you feel great and ya'll gon be the new power couple “Alex joked. “Yeah I'm excited I'm just… it's nothing” I said. “Yeah so next time watch it with your wife and tell us if you like it. It comes on tonight at 8”Alex explained. “Ard broadcaster” I laughed. I heard the doors open and I saw a tall bald dark skin man come in here. “Where's my son Trevon at? He yelled. I looked at him like he was crazy but also confused. Trevon stopped and walked over “Yo” he said. “You're staying with me I don’t know this guy and I know your mother would want you to be with someone that you know “he said.

“Oh so now you wanna use your father card ha” I laughed crossing my arms. “Nigga this none of your business” he said pushing me but I didn’t push him back. “Nigga I don’t even know you the fuck I look like staying with you I'm not going nowhere” Trevon argued. “You are a child and I'm your father you don’t have any say” he said grabbing his arm. Trevon was fighting him off. “Yo he don't want to go with you” Damian yelled. I couldn’t fight his father off of him because I could lose my job. “YO TRE CALL US “Alex shouted as we watched him walk off against his will. There was nothing I could do. I kicked the chair over “FUCK! Did this shit really happen” I thought to myself. “Practice is over early, be ready for our game tomorrow you know the drill” I said. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out of the gym. I felt my phone ring and it was Jacob.

“Wassup Cuz”

“Sup Cuz what's wrong you sound hostile”

“Man so much shit just happened so today at practice Trevon wants to come in late. No pause, last week Cori was going crazy and I guess her motherly instincts kicked in. And she went upstairs and started searching through Tre's room, looking for any type of guns or drugs anything suspicious because he hasn’t been showing up for class since we left. Anyways, I lifted the bed up for her and she saw a little bag of weed under his bed so I kicked him out” I explained driving on the highway.

“Ohh that little nigga then lost his mind I'm surprised you didn’t beat his ass man that's crazy after ya'll took him in” he said surprised.

“Man lord knows I wanted to beat him up for bringing that shit into our home like that shit is so disrespectful .I haven’t called him out on it but then today his father wants to come in and act a ass and use the im the father bullshit on me so basically Tre had to leave with him and he didn’t want to go” I explained

“Well why didn’t you try you just left him hanging” he asked

“What the hell was I supposed to do I always got to play fucking superman all the time, and his father big as shit look like he lift houses and shit plus I could of lost my job if I fought that nigga. And he's not my son so there was nothing I could really do”

“True, so are ya'll still gonna adopt him? He asked.

“I mean we want to but he's been acting funny and too much is going on right now It's kind of a setback” I said unlocking the door, I threw my keys on the table and sat on the kitchen stool. “Man I hope ya'll can he really needs some guidance but how's Cori? He asked.

“She's fine man just crazy and pregnant driving me insane” I laughed.  He laughed “That's your wife man so how's like her condition with the pregnancy”? He asked. “I mean she's fine the doctor said she should be okay but there's still a risk. I just hope she can through with it man shit stresses me out everyday B. I can't take it at times if something happens this would be our 3 child man and since we’re having twins I  have a big weight on my shoulder” I explained.

“Man you'll be alright we all praying that the pregnancy goes well” he said.

“I appreciate it man well I gotta go and check on the wife I think she's sleep”

“Ard talk to you soon bro”

“For sure” I said hanging up the phone and turning around to see my wife with her arms crossed.

“H-hey baby you scared me what are you a ghost or something? I joked but she didn’t laugh. “Don’t hey baby me I heard your conversation about me” she argued. “Oh gosh now you're a spy” I said getting up from the stool.  “This isn’t funny Chres I heard everything and I didn’t appreciate it” she shouted. I rolled my eyes “I am so sorry for expressing my feelings damn” I said. “No it's how you fucking said it like was a burden or something” she said.

“It is a burden Cori” I admitted

“See this is exactly why I didn’t want to get pregnant in the first place I didn’t want this but noooo I didn’t want to be the selfish girlfriend so I gave in and here we are now I'm pregnant and you're acting like it’s a problem” She shouted.

“I never said I didn’t want the children stop overreacting about everything”

“Right I'm overacting” she said walking towards the door. She grabbed her jacket from the coat hanger and put it on. “Where are you going”? I asked. There was already enough things going on the last thing I wanted to do was to argue.

“Away from you”? She shouted. I grabbed her hand pulling her back “Get off my hand” shouted

“No you're not going anywhere it's going on 11 o clock its late as shit and I don’t want anything to happen to you”

“Chres get the hell away from me” she pushed me back screaming. She opened the door but I closed it. “You're not going anywhere girl” I said lowly. “DO YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR ENGLISH I SAID IM GOING NOW MOVE” she screamed. I grabbed her arms tightly. “Stop yelling I'm right here and I aint tryna fight right now” I said lowly. “Why are you so calm do you not know what you said? She shouted. “Okay we're gonna try this again stop fucking yelling at me” I looked down at her.  “Wassup with you, you’ve been acting funny all week and anything ticks you off? I asked letting go of her arms.

“CUZ I DON’T WANT THESE BABIES I DIDN’T WANT TO GET PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE ALL THIS SHIT WAS AN ACT” She yelled and I didn’t say anything. It was silent for a minute until she started laughing placing her fingers through her hair pacing back and forth.

“Of course I want your children Chres , I've been in denial for the longest fronting and acting like I didn’t want children knowing damn well I didn’t want to adopt. I just wanted to believe it so I wouldn’t be disappointed with myself I'm scared, I'm scared to have this child what if I'm not a good parent, what if they don’t make it what if I have another miscarriage? She asked placing her hands on her face.”

“We're having twins and I won’t be able to live with myself if I lose these two. I'm so happy but yet so scared” she cried. I walked over to her and embraced her into a hug. “It's gonna be okay I'm nervous too but that doesn’t mean I'm not excited” I said. She continued to cry and slid down the wall unto the floor. “I can't do this” She cried. “Baby were gonna be okay” I said wiping her eyes. “You're gonna be a wonderful mother , you're gonna be crazy and chasing after them and yelling at them embarrassing in front of their friends and you're gonna be loving and nurturing to them and god forbid if we lose these two we will try try and try and again because the August family aren’t quitters” I joked. She started to chuckle “You're so corny” she smiled. I grabbed her chin “I think they're gonna stay plus this is the longest you've ever been pregnant” I cheered. She stopped crying and pulled me into a hug. “I fucking love you Chres I can't live without you” she sobbed. I chuckled thinking to myself (MAN THIS PREGNANT WOMAN IS SO CRAZY) “I love you more baby we're gonna be alright you gotta believe it” I said.

Poor Trevon lord get this child together why is he selling drugs? Do ya'll think they're giving up on him too soon?

Cori had a meltdown :( Chres is the man IDC what ya'll say lol

Like & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.4K 20
fear hope shame stupidity regret Are all words that could describe how I feel at the moment. Text copyright © All Rights Reserved wonderful_kayla
34.9K 590 20
Please read ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Complete Complete Complete ♥♡♥
5.6K 85 42
RocRoyal meets this girl and she is famous the same amount as he. They start to really feel for each other and start dating with in a week or two. Th...
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...