Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
!!FINALE!!

61.

1K 40 5
By desoo1

KAYLA

We're driving to where my mom and dad's private jet is held. They've already left, but they're having some people fly their limo to Florida.

We're gonna jump in the trunk.

"When the car land. Hopefully they'll take it to where they holding Kaylee." Kyree says parking the car.

We watch as the men walk away from the car.

"Can we go now?" I ask Kyree as his phone rings.

"Mariah we doing something right now." Kyree says.

"Yo don't get on the limo. They trick you yo."

"What else we suppose to do?" I ask grabbing the phone.

"The limo y'all trying to jump on is going to Miami Florida. They jet going to Minneapolis. That's why the limo going on a different plane then them." She says.

"Why would they not want me to find them?"  I ask myself.

"They wanna piss you off, and play with your mind. They could have eyes on you now. You never know." Mariah says.

I hang up on her.

"Take us to the airport." I say to Kyree making him pull out.

"You want me to fly the kids down to Minnesota or keep them here in New York?" Kyree asks me.

"Fly them back down to Cali, and have G, and them with them at his house since they now where we live." I say.

"Aight." He says as he pulls out.

                      ......................

"Mariah you had us fly out here. What's the next move bitch." I say getting out the car while taking my shades off.

"It's snowing out here in this bitch. Wow." I say rolling my eyes.

"Here." Kyree says giving his coat to me.

"So you knew, and didn't tell me to prepare!" I say.

"Chill yo ass out, and get up in this damn office." He says making me roll my eyes.

We walk in the door being greeted by the guards presence.

"Kyree Corey." Kyree says doing some hand motion towards the guards.

"Mr.Diletto you got visitors if Corey Drug Carnail." The man says into a built-in speaker on the wall

"Bring them in." Darnell says.

We walk past the guards going  down the hall to the door which holds the office behind it.

"Come on in." He says making me open the door revealing his spacious office.

"Kyree my man. What's the business?" He asks shaking Kyree hand then mine.

Ian never met ole dude, but he looks familiar.

The only thing I know about him is he changed his name, because he didn't want nobody that was a possible rival to get ahold of any important information of his.

"Yeah. You know Tyrone, and Kina right?" Kyree asks him.

"Yeah that's family right thea'. They contacted me in need of help. Whatchu need with em'?" He asks.

"They kidnapped my sister while we was in New York." I say.

"Your sister in the game, and pissed them off or some?" Darnell asks me.

"Nah. My sister is they daughter well at least one of they daughter." I say making his eyes light up.

"So you Kina daughter too?" He asks me.
"Yeah." I respond.

"If they contacted you it was either for extra protection, or they needed a place to hold my wife's little sister." Kyree says.

"Either which way you would know where they was." I say.

"So you want me to tell you where they at, so you could possibly kill them." He says.

"Yeah. They put they hands on my little why wouldn't I put them in the dirt." I say.

"So lemme get this straight. You want me to tell you where my family is so you can get your sister back, and kill my family. And you pretty much killing yo mom and dad, because they took their daughter which they have full custody of away from you who just so happened to raise without custody." He says making me mad.

"You had to do something to piss them off. Maybe it's all a bluff they wouldn't put they hands on they own daughter." He says.

"You say they family, but you obviously don't know how they mind work. Nigga you didn't live in my household when my dad beat me, and my mom let random pimps rape me! I was 5 and 16 when I left they ass! So if you think they won't hurt my 16 year old sister you dumb in the head my guy!" I snap on him.

"My momma got my brother killed by a bitch named Nyla, or Nayla whatever her name was!" I add making look away clenching his jaw.

"So this the Kayla you was talm bout." Darnell says sitting back with a chuckle.

"Nigga where you getting at?" Kyree asks grabbing his gun.

"This my little cousin." Darnell says pointing at me.

I study him a bit noticing it's Joseph.

"Bitch I thought I killed you." I say standing up.

"Calm down. If a single scratch get on me my guards will fuck yo little ass up. Sit down." He demands making me jump over his desk also making his guards bust in the room.

I pull my gun out holding his head by his hair making Kyree jump up screwing his silencer in.

Joseph holds his hand up at his guards motioning for them to hold their fire.
"Bitch you really think i'm the same Kayla I was back then. I will blow yo fucking head off in front of yo guards, and walk out this bitch without a single scratch or bruise on me!" I say.

"Mane Kyree get her off me." Joseph says.

"Kayla chill. What's yo beef?" Kyree asks coming over by me grabbing my gun.

"Ask him! You don't remember!" I ask Joseph as he holds his head.

"This the nigga that took my virginity! Bitch you raped me, and turned around to a hoe and fucked her!" I yell at him as Kyree holds me back.

"Yo I already apologized. What else you want me to do?" He asks me.

"Drop dead!" I answer.

"I understand what I did was wrong. But I was high off drugs that night. I gotta whole daughter now. I'm over that shit." He says.

"Nigga i'm not!" I say.

"Yo here go the address. I'll send some of my peoples down there just in case something go down, and y'all need help. My numba on the back." Joseph says handing Kyree a piece of paper.

"You next bitch." I warn him as Kyree walks me out.

"Aight bye bro." Joseph says as the guards close the doors behind us.

"Lemme take yo ass somewhere again, and you act up again bruh." Kyree says sounding pissed off.

"What you mean! He raped me!" I say getting in the car.

"That 10 plus years ago. He already apologized. What else you want him to do! You telling you lived with that nigga for a couple did this everyday?" He asks me.

"Wow. So you taking his side. You a snake bruh!" I say getting out the car.

"Ian taking nobody. I'm just letting you know it's time to get over it." He says.

"Give me the piece of paper. I can go get my sister myself." I say holding the car door open.

"No. Get yo ass in this car. I'm not in the fucking mood to argue with yo dumbass!" He says starting the car up.

"I'm not in the mood today either!" I say slamming the door making him drive off.

"I know damn this nigga didn't drive off knowing it's fucking snowing outside." I say getting pissed off again.

After a while he still doesn't come so I go into a close-by restaurant, and sit down running my hands through my hair.

KAYLEE

I put my head down in my knees as I sit in the dark.

They took my shoes, and my clothes.

The only thing i'm in is my panties and bra, and it's cold as hell down here.

Ion know where I am or none of that.

I'm just waiting for Kayla to get here, and kill they ass.

My eye is swollen as hell, i'm hungry as hell, and they keep coming in and hitting on me like i'm they punching bag or some shit.

The chained my hands and feet to a rail.

I feel like a dog right now.

I look up as the door opens.

I do not feel like dealing with them right now I just wanna go home.

"Chain her up tighter she gave me a black eye." Kina says making the big man do as said.

He throws back down against the wall making me hit my head.

I start crying as Kina walks up closer to me.

"You gave yo momma a black eye. I thought you were raised better than that Kaylee." Kina says getting in my face.

I spit in her face seeming to make her mad.

She takes her shirt, and wipes my spit off her black eye.

"I should've known. If Kayla don't know how to act she wouldn't be able to teach your ass any better." She says looking at me.

"When Kayla get here she gone beat yo ass!" I say.

"No when Kayla get here she's gonna get railed, and tied up just like you. And she's gonna watch the beautiful view of you dying. Then she gone die. Then no more problems for momma!" She says laughing.

"Bitch your crazy!" I say making her slap me.

"You like to mouth off sooooo much. Bitch i'm your momma!" She yells, but start smiling like she got an idea.

"And as your momma i'm gonna punish you. But see i'm nice, i'm always nice." She rambles walking around.

"You gotta choice for your punishment. You can either get branded all over your body, or you can either get raped." She says making me cry harder.

"The choice is yours beautiful." She says grimily smiling at me.

"Get branded all over my body!" I say.

"EH! wrong answer. Jason! Jason come here!" She says sticking her head out the door steal door.

"No! I said get branded!" I scream as a tall buff man walks in.

"My friend Jason here hasn't got his dick wet since his girlfriend cheated on him 2 years ago. Jason she's tight, and right have fun." She says making the buff man walk my way.

"NO!" I scream kicking at him.

He grabs my legs spreading them out.

"No! Please stop!" I say as he slides my panties off.

"Stop!" I scream as he slides in me.

                 ............................

KAYLA

I pick my phone up seeing Kyree's name run across the screen.

"What!" I say getting mad at the fact that i've been sitting here for an hour now.

"I'm on my way to pick you up. We boutta go get Kaylee." He says.

"You found her?" I ask him.

"Yeah we saw her through a window. We need to hurry up before they do anything else to her though." He says making me furrow my brows.

"What you mean what they do to her?" I ask him.

"I'll tell you when you get in the car." He says hanging up.

I stand up going outside waiting for the car.

I'm gone end up sick standing out here in this snow.

Kyree pulls up in front of me.

I get in rolling my eyes at him.

"What they do to Kaylee?" I ask him.

"Ion know, but she ain't have no clothes on, and her face is fucked up." He says making my eyes go wide.

"Bro say you lying yo!" I say getting mad.

"I'm dead ass. It take 25 minutes to get there, so get yo bullet proof vest, and gun." He says pointing the back which has alot of machine guns.

After I suited up Kyree was still driving so I decided to calll Kacy, Kalen, and Ashanti since they haven't seen me, and him for a couple days.

"Hello." G says.

"Can you give the twins the phone." I say.

"Yeah hol' on." He says.

"Twins!" I hear him yell.

"Yo momma on the phone come talk to her!" G says.

"Mommy where are you, and daddy?" Kacy asks me.

"We on a business trip real quick. I just wanted to call to say mommy love you. Okay?" I ask her.

"Okay. I love you too. When are you coming back?" Kacy asks making me look over at Kyree.

"Hopefully tonight." I say.

"You promise?" She asks making me sigh.

"Give the phone to Kalen." I tell her avoiding the question.

"Okay." She says.

I hear shuffling sounds.

"Mommy I miss you." Kalen says in a soft voice.

"Mommy miss you too. I wanted to call, and tell you I love you baby boy." I say to him.

"Are you coming back?" He asks.

"I love you, you not gone say it bacl?" I ask changing the subject.

I don't wanna tell him yes, and get his hopes.

Then when something end up going wrong to where I really can't come back home then that would break the fuck out of his heart, especially since we have the closest relationship in the house.

But I also don't wanna tell him I don't know, and get him worried.

"I love you too mommy." He says.

"Okay bye I gotta go." I say.
"Bye." He says.

"Sorry i'm not there to back you up sis." G says.

"It's okay just make sure my kids are good." I say to him.

"You know I will." He says.

"But has Kyree found out that i'm the one who put hickeys on you yet?" He asks in a low tone.

Kyree looks over at him smashing the breaks.

"I gotta go. Bye." I say.

"Bye." G says hanging up.

"Look I know how you feeling, but can we please talk about this another time?" I ask him.

He shakes his head with a chuckle as he starts back on the road.

I know he mad when he chuckling, and ain't saying shit.

I haven't see him this mad ever since the boys got to fighting, and one of them accidentally hit me gave me a black eye.

                 ..............................                        

We pull up, and I see the boys in black SUV's.

"Let us go in first they gone get the guards thats guarding the back door, and bust in. That's when you go to the back door bust the window open, and open the door, get Kaylee. Get her in the car, and you drive back to the airport." Kyree explains.

"What about you?" I ask as he takes off his seatbelt.

"You wasn't worried bout when you was letting G kiss up on you why worry now. I'm sure y'all would make a good couple if i'm dead." He sarcastically says.

"Kyree stop. I don't want you to be mad at me, because niether one of could make it out alive." I say.

"I'm making it out alive for the sake of my kids. It's G's life you need to be worried about." He says getting out.
A few shots were fired, and they busted in like they said they would.

I get out the car, and bust the back door window open.

I unlock, and open the door seeing a dark room, but the little light from outside is letting me make my way around a little bit.

I feel something hard hit the back of my head making me fall face foward.

I feel hands start beating me, so I start punching back.

I grab my gun shooting whoever.

"Bitch! I'm gone kill you!" My mom says.

"Fuck you!" I say shooting her again.

She smacks the gun out of my hand getting on top of me starting to choke me.

"You a weak bitch!" I Say flipping us over getting on top of her.

I grab her hair pounding  her in her face.

"Bitch get off me!" My mom says stabbing me in the side of my stomach.

I hiss in pain as she kicks me off her.

She grabs me by hair dragging me to a pole, banging my head against.

I start feeling lightheaded as she grabs her gun.

"The plan was to kill yo sister first, but you just wanted to be so dificult." She says backing up aiming the gun at me.

"NO!" Kaylee yells as Kina pulls the trigger!

I go in a daze as my eyes get heavy.

I see black as my eyes force shut.

-
VOTE
-
COMMENT
-
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
395K 22.9K 33
(Book 2 of The Neverlasting Series) Kaivar Bellazan, the man that women had lust over since high school, college, and even since they first...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...