Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
61.
!!FINALE!!

60.

923 41 1
By desoo1

KAYLA

We're here at the little business trip event. I'm in a red fitted dress. I put some Saran Wrap on my stomach to cover the baby.

"This my wife Kayla. Kayla this Mico, the biggest drug lord in NY." Kyree says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nice to meet you." I say smiling at him.

"So this your partner in crime you always talking bout when you visit me?" He asks Kyree.

"Yeah." Kyree says smiling while wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"So you a house wife, or you in the business too?" He asks me.

"I use to be a hit man, but now I'm a business man." I say pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Awe well if you make a decision to get back in that business tell your husband to let me know." He says.

"I will." I say.

"Lemme walk around a lil minute, and then we can talk business." Kyree says before walking away with me.

"I don't feel right." I say in a low tone.

"Maybe it's because you away from the kids." He says.

"No. It's like I'm being followed or watched or something." I say.

"If something go down I got you. Aight?" He assures me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Hi. Kayla right?" Someone asks me.

I look up seeing my mom with her arm draped around my dads arm. I put on a fake smile.

"Kina right?" I ask putting up the same act she is.

"So nice to see you again babygirl." My dad speaks in a soft tone.

"Nice to see you again too Tyrone." I say looking up at him.

"So you got with someone who's in the drug
Game huh?" My mom asks looking at Kyree with lust.

"Yeah. I see you got are still with someone who use to pimp you out." I say.

"Of course. So how did you and him meet?" She asks me.

"Well we met at school, I met his brother when I killed your green eye monster." I say.

"Oops did that slip out." I say smiling as she sucks her teeth.

She turns around whipping her hair in my face walking away without my dad.

"Your wife looks pretty upset your not gonna go after her?" I ask him.

"No. Actually I need to talk to you—in private. I mean no harm babygirl I swear." He says.

I tilt my head at him. He's like a whole different person right now. I don't get it, but then again I never did.

"You not going no where with my wife in private after what you put her through. If you can't talk while I'm by her side then you not doing no talking at all son." Kyree says sounding mad.

"Lil nigga I'll kill yo ass right now!" My dad lowly snaps.

I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I'm trying to hold my panic attack back, but it's not working. I haven't been taking my meds.

Kyree notices my rapid breathing, and walks me to the bathroom.

He pulls my pills out his pocket. "Take one." He says handing it to me.

I take following it up with water from the glossed sink. "Here calm down." He says rubbing back and handing me my asthma pump.

"Okay." I say. I check my phone seeing black on the cameras.

"Baby somebody got the kids!" I tell him.

"What you mean?" He asks me.

"Somebody hacked the phone cause the cameras won't even come on no more." I tell him.

We walk out the bathroom, and let the boys know what's. Going on. I draw my gun as we walkout. When we got to the hotel the door was busted open, and the kids were crying.

"Don't call them out yet somebody might still be in here. G find my children." I demand looking around aiming my gun.

Kacy, and Kalen, walk out of the coat closet.

"Where's Ashanti?" Kyro asks.

"In here." She speaks from the piano.

She is so smart.

"Where is Kaya, and the babies?" I ask them.

"I'm up here." We hear Kaya say making us look up at the ceiling.

A part of the ceiling falls down reviling Kaya's legs.

"Help me get down. I got the twins." She says.

"How you get up there?" I ask her.

"I was in the bathroom when they broke in, so I grabbed the twins and went through the vent." She tells.

"Go get her." I say.

"Where is Kaylee?" I ask them

. "Mommy they took Kaylee." Ashanti says.

"They took my sister! We shouldn't have went to this." I say breaking down crying.

After all they put me through at such a young age, who knows what they'll put her through at the age of 16. On top of that I pissed them off before they snatched her.

"How did they even know what hotel room the kids was in?" Kyree asks.

"They were probably watching y'all when y'all discussed all this." Chance says.

"We gone get her back." Kyree says hugging me.

"It took me 8 Months to get away from my dad Kyree! I can't wait that long! I need my sister now!" I say taking my heels off.

I'm boutta strike out running if my  sister don't come out of one of these rooms.

"Calm down, calm down. You in front the kids remember that." Kyro says.

"I don't care! They took my sister from me! She was everything I had growing up! I want—I need my sister back! I'm painting every city red with blood on this green, and blue earth until I find my lil sister! Imma kill that bitch myself! She really fucked with the wrong one!" I say walking out the hotel room.

"Kayla calm down. You need to think about what you doing before you do it. We don't no slip ups. You could end up in jail confessing all this shit on cameras. You need to calm down. We gone go to the camera room look at the footage see what we can find, and clean the rest up. Aight?" He asks me.

"I want my kids guarded." I say.

"I'll get some guards to fly down here." He says.

"No! I want somebody that I know to guard my children. You was suppose to have a guard in front of these doors anyway!" I say walking away from him.

My phone starts ringing from an unknown number.

"Bitch you took my sister?" I ask already knowing it's my mom.

"We didn't even plan on messing with you tonight. But you killed Jerry! I can't wait til' we reunite, cause I'm gonna kill Kaylee in front of you, and then i'm gonna kill you bitch!" She says.

"You really fucked up! I'm not the same Kayla I was back then when I let you push me around! You must be sucidial taking my sister the way you did bitch!" I tell her.

"I've been suicidal ever since you took my man bitch. You won't win this game. I guarantee that." She says.

"Game on hoe." I say hanging up. I walk up to the front desk seeing a dark skin girl.

"Hey your name is?" I ask her.

"Maya." She stutters.

"So you must know what i'm up here for judging by they way you answered my question. Correct?" I ask her.

"They held me at gun point! Please don't kill me they paid me off not to say anything too! Look you can have the money! I have a sister, and daughter at home to care for! Please don't kill me!" She says.

"Calm down. Keep the money it's okay. I would've did the same if I was in your position. Listen to me. Those people you just dealt with kill people like you that help them out like you did. I gotta couple of homes here." I say spreading the adresses out.

"You can choose which house is closer to your daughter's, and sister school." I say as she looks down at the addresses.

"Um this one." She says pointing at one of them.

"Here's my business number call me if anything happens. There is a car in the driveway you can have it. The key is taped on one of tires. I'll have my guards re-stock you food every week. They'll give you some extra money. You can choose what you wanna do with it. The house is payed off, so you don't have to worry about bills." I say to her.

"Thank you so much." Se says hugging me from across the counter.

"You're welcome. Now i've helped you out. It's time for you to do the same." I tell her making her stand up straight, and nod her head.

"Anybody at all on camera duty?" I ask pointing at one of the cameras staring down at us.

"No. The man got fired yesterday, and arrested for stalking one of the V.I.P visitors." She says

"Okay. Me, and my husband need access to that room ASAP." I tell her.

She grabs one of the keys off her neck, handing it over to me.

"Thank you." I say grabbing the keys just as Kyree walks up front.

"I got the keys." I say.

"Go to the door that says staff only, go up those stairs and that's the room." The girl tells us.

"Thank you so much." I say.

When we got to the room, I take a seat in the chair going back to the footage when they took Kaylee. I watch as my dad punches Kaylee in her eye dragging her down the hall.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I say.

"Go to the outside cameras." Kyree says.

I do as said.

"Stop right there!" Kyree says.

"What? What you see?" I ask looking back at him.

"The tag of they limo says rental that mean the company name, and number should be on the roof of the limo. Go back a little bitch before they drove off." He tells me. I do that.

I grab my phone taking a picture of the limo information.

"They company close at 10, and it's about 10: 15 now. They prolly already returned the limo, and switched vehicles." He tells me.

"So we need to go break into they company get information on who was driving they limo, and go from there." I say.

"Yeah c'mon. G, and Chance got the kids. Roscoe coming with us." He says standing up.

I delete the rest of the footage, and leave out along with Kyree

.......

"Make sure ain't nobody coming." I tell Kyree as I look through the papers finally finding what i'm looking for.

"Johnny Dash." I say reading the name.

"Okay c'mon." I say.

"Yo Roscoe tell G to go back to Cali, and fly my sister and Theo down here." Kyree says.

"Aight." Roscoe  says.

.......

A knock on the door waiting for Johnny Dash to answer.

"Who are you?" A white man asks coming to the door.

"Are Johnny Dash?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Who wants to know?" He asks me.

"Me. See you drove my mom, and dad to an invent downtown. You also drove her to a hotel were she kidnapped my sister. So where did you drop her off at before you went to yo work facility?" I ask him.

"She put something in the trunk, and got back in with her husband. I told her it was getting late, and she told me to drive her to the facility cause she already had a car waiting. But I did here her husband say that they were taking some girl to Miami Florida since they had a house down there." The man informs me.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"This convo neva happened." Kyree says.

"Ya heard?" Kyree asks the man making him nod his head, and close the door.

"I guess we going to Florida." I say.

                                                   _____________________________

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
395K 22.9K 33
(Book 2 of The Neverlasting Series) Kaivar Bellazan, the man that women had lust over since high school, college, and even since they first...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
440K 16.4K 63
This Could be us is about a girl name Kimberly when her dad died when she was six things changed dramatically it was as if Kimberly's mom died with h...