Promise | Glake

By GucciGlake

"Promise me?" "I promise." More

Characters
❝ 7 minutes in heaven ❞
❝ Mine ❞
❝ Thirdwheel ❞
❝ you look bad ❞
❝ Team Glake™ ❞
❝ Hickeys ❞
❝ Pinky Promises ❞
❝ I promised ❞
❝ Revenge ❞
❝ You're Okay, I'm Okay, We're Okay ❞
❝ Five Days ❞
❝ Blame ❞
❝ Someday ❞
❝ you're okay baby ❞
❝Songs for Blake❞
❝ nightmares ❞
❝ reminiscence ❞
❝ Richardson-Smith ❞
❝ insecurity ❞
❝ partner in crime ❞
❝ Winnie ❞
❝break up❞
❝ Vance ❞
❝ Star Gazed Talks ❞
❝ Breakfast ❞
❝ Blake's Girlfriend ❞
❝ nothing ❞
❝ Without you ❞
❝ Code Blue ❞
❝ GSGS & BER ❞
❝ It will always be only you ❞
❝ first love❞
❝ Laurel ❞
❝ my boy ❞
❝ Song About You ❞
❝ closure ❞
❝ Sad Songs ❞
❝ Unsupportive ❞
❝ Zeke ❞
❝ worries ❞

❝ trust ❞

630 50 34
By GucciGlake

Blake and I enjoyed the rest of our night watching random shows from Netflix, until we were joined by Noah, Ellie and Reece.

"Blane was drunk" Noah started wiping his lip. "Slightly violent too, so it was best if he stayed home." He sighed as he walked in, followed by Reece and Ellie.

"Hey Elsa." Blake smiled as she sat next to him, Reece joining her.

"Blakey" Reece chuckled hitting his arm. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." He smiled looking to me. "Cause of him." I blushed bright red as I smiled sitting in front of him. "Hey, I have an idea before we start movies."

"You're bad with ideas bro." Reece laughed putting his arm around Ellie's waist, pulling her closer.

"Let's go live." He laughed all excitedly.

"If you boys do, I'm running away." Ellie giggled.

"Why?" Reece asked with furrowed brows.

"Reece I'm a fan"

"Elsa, you're not really a fan anymore to us, you're my friend, George's friend and reece's...? " Blake started looking at Reece for an answer on what they were.

"Girlfriend, mine." He smiled kissing her cheek as she blushed.

I loved the pairing. So different from each other, but connected so perfectly.

"Still, I'm not going through a livestream just yet." Ellie sighed standing up to sit next to Noah on the other couch in front of us.

"How about let's forget about the live stream, do that another time and enjoy a lovely movie night?" reece smiled looking to Blake as Blake sighed.

"Fine fine." B whined. Reece walked over to Ellie, kissing her cheek as he sat between Noah & Ellie. "So what are we watching?" Blake groaned grumpily going through Netflix. "Let's let Ellie choose. Ladies first right." He sighed.

"Whatever plays, I couldn't careless."

"Let's play truth or dare." Reece suggested.

"Dude, movie night." I said looking to him as he smiled.

"Truth or dare is funner."

"We'll do that another time and enjoy a lovely movie night." Blake mocked with a slight attitude.

"Be nice Blakey, we're just joking around." I smiled.

"Let's watch Harry Potter." Ellie suggested.

"Fuck yeah good choice." Blake smiled pulling me up onto the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist as he strolled through the movies.

"I'll be right back." Noah sighed rolling his eyes walking down the hall, I was assuming Blane was calling or something, he didn't seem happy.

We played the first Harry Potter movie, Reece and Ellie cuddling on the other couch as Blake and I were all tied up together, fingers and legs intertwined, his breath against my neck, was a warm feeling that I seemed to adore so much. He'd leave little kisses at random moments and I loved it.

"Hey, Uhm, George? Can I speak to you for a second?" Noah said from the hallway.

"Yeah one second." I answered turning to blake, kissing his forehead as I walked to Noah. "What's up?" I asked.

"So, I used to have this friend, and she's kinda stuck. She has no where to stay and I'm" he sighed. "I don't know what to do." He put his hands on his face, turning on himself and looking back to me.

"This isn't my house, I can ask Blake." I turned around calling out his name as he joined us a few seconds after.

"Hmm?" He hummed with a yawn, baby was getting tired.

"Noah's friend needs a place to stay for tonight."

"Uh? Who's this?"

"Her name is Ashley, I was friends with her a while back, lost contact a little for reasons such as her being a fucking slut, But I'd still do anything for her, she's like a sister."

"If she lays a hand on my Georgie I'm slitting her throat while she sleeps, so let her know everyone is in a relationship, she sets a finger on Reece, Elsa is gonna be hurt and I'm not letting her get hurt like that. Clear?" Blake stated looking to Noah, all seriousness in his eyes.

"Yes sir." Noah smirked. He called Ashley back, passing the phone to Blake.

"No I don't like phone calls." Blake shook his head.

"Dude, you need to set the rules."

"Can't you tell her for fucks sake?" Blake whined.

"Blake" I sighed looking to him.

"Ugh." He rolled his eyes while grabbing Noah's phone. "Listen bitch if you want to stay here there's rules your whore ass must follow." I tried telling him to be nice but he was ignoring me and everything I was doing. "Everyone's in a relationship so you can keep your hands to yourself. Clear?" He demanded. "Don't call me babe, you're already off to a bad start." He growled slamming the phone onto Noah's hand as he walked off to his room frustrated.

"Don't take it personally." I mumbled to Noah following Blake to his room. He was pacing back and forth, something was wrong and I was going to find out one way or another. "Blake calm down, what's wrong?"

"Nothing just go away. I'm fine."

"I can see right through you, something is wrong, and I am not leaving this room until you tell me."

"Nothing's wrong. get out."

"Okay fine." I turned around, not going to leave because I knew I was going to be jumped on. His arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind as he cried.

"No, no, don't leave. I'm sorry." He said sheding a few tears. I turned to face him, and he looked broken, what just happened? I put my hands on his soaked cheeks, calming him down as he leaned his forehead against mine, his breaths heavy and slow.

"Shush, You're okay Blake." I repeated hushing him while rubbing his back as he hugged me. He moved back, sitting onto his bed with his face stuffed into my shirt. "What's the matter baby? Tell me." I said kneeling down in front of him.

"I'm scared, I don't trust anyone, I don't want this Ashton bitch near me."

"Blake you don't have to let her stay, you can just tell her to fuckoff."

"But it's for Noah, he's one of my close friends. I'd do the same for you and Reece, it doesn't make any difference for Noah." He cried leaning his head on my shoulder again. "I'm just scared." He sniffed. "I'm scared that I'll go through the same thing as I did with Noelle. I'll trust her too fast -"

"- hey, hey, Don't start thinking like that, we'll see how it goes for tonight, and if she bothers you too much tell her, don't be afraid to tell her to get the fuck out okay? I'm here for you Blakey, I got you." I smiled wrapping my arms around him. "If anything I'll tell her to get the fuck out." I kissed his cheek as he cried a little more.

"I love you. So much more than I ever thought I would." He whispered kissing my neck as he left his head there.

"I love you too." I smiled as I turned, him smashing his lips onto mine. His kiss started out slightly rough but became so delicate, something only Blake could do. We heard a knock on the door, cause our contact to stop. "I'll go get it, you stay here okay?" I smiled kissing his nose as he smirked lightly taking his phone out.

I walked along Noah to the door, opening the door. "Hey Ash." Noah sighed as the 5" small girl looked up at me. She was an attractive young lady.

"Hey Noah." She smiled looking to him. "You must be Bl-"

"- George, Blake's in his room. But welcome." I smiled politely moving aside as she walked in a little shyly. Reece and Ellie both stared at her a little confusedly. "Reece, Ellie, this is Ashley, she'll be spending the night here." I told them as Ashley waved. "I'll go get Blake, he'll show you where you'll be sleeping and what not." I said to her as I walked back to his room.

"Hey look I tweeted." He said once I walked into the room. I walked over to his bed as he liked Ellie's reply to a tweet I saw after, and my heart was warm.

| 💋 girlalmighty246 💋 |

Lmao Ellie's such a bad bitch I adore her xx

Also, quick message to my readers, newhoperye will not be a part of my stories anymore cause I ain't got time to fuck with that bitch anymore *shrugs shoulders* any volunteers for her spot in the gc? Lmao.

As for you, BlakeRichBitch, please change your profile pic because you are not Ryleigh.

On this, good night xx

Ya home shawty

✦ ღ ℐ ღ ✦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.6K 31
- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs, Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
6.3K 145 9
in which i write new hope club one shots boyxboy. smut included. requests are currently open¿ started: 02.05.2020 finished: 22.10.2020 © blakeshoney...
17.3K 867 13
"Did you just kiss me?" "No homo..."