The Frat Boy || S.M.

Oleh shawns_illuminater

Book #2 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "What are you doing here?" I gasp, my body going numb and my face expressio... Lebih Banyak

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "Never Talk About That Again"
Chapter 2 || "Officially Lost Your Mind"
Chapter 3 || "Roomates"
Chapter 4 || "You'll Look Hot"
Chapter 5 || "Sure Thing, Babygirl"
Chapter 6 || "Just Like Old Times"
Chapter 7 || "Netflix And..."
Chapter 8 || "Is That Seat Taken?"
Chapter 9 || "Never Hated You"
Chapter 10 || "Back To My Place"
Chapter 11 || "Don't Love You"
Chapter 12 || "Repulsed"
Chapter 13 || "Nice Knowing You"
Chapter 14 || "Give You My Number"
Chapter 15 || "Satanic Ritual"
Chapter 16 || "Pucker Up, Babygirl"
Chapter 17 || "Say You Want Me"
Chapter 18 || "Shut Up And Kiss Me"
Chapter 19 || "Time To Face The Music"
Chapter 20 || "Not Getting You Pregnant"
Chapter 21 || "One Last Time"
Chapter 22 || "Fake ID"
Chapter 23 || "High School Sweethearts"
Chapter 24 || "The Julia Show"
Chapter 25 || "Someone's Thirsty"
Chapter 26 || "You Kissed Her?"
Chapter 27 || "Yes Daddy?"
Chapter 28 || "Say Cheese"
Chapter 29 || "My Name Is Alex And I Like You"
Chapter 30 || "Cold Or Just Excited To See Me"
Chapter 31 || "Damn Helaina, You're A Freak"
Chapter 32 || "Sugar Mama"
Chapter 33 || "Punish You"
Chapter 34 || "Hungry For Seconds"
Chapter 35 || "Sit On My Lap"
Chapter 36 || "Saved By The Bell"
Chapter 37 || "Read Me Like A Book"
Chapter 38 || "Helaina."
Chapter 39 || "Mrs. Steal Your Girl"
Chapter 40 || "He Wants To Do You"
Chapter 41 || "Test It Out"
Chapter 42 || "Get High With Me"
Chapter 43 || "Suck and Blow"
Chapter 44 || "Just A Friendly Kiss"
Chapter 45 || "Stone-Cold Bitch"
Chapter 46 || "All About Me"
Chapter 47 || "Addicted To You"
Chapter 48 || "We're Fine."
Chapter 49 ||"All Hope Isn't Lost"
Chapter 50 || "Want To Bet?"
Chapter 51 || "Two Can Play At That Game"
Chapter 52 || "Falling In Love"
Chapter 53 || "What I Want"
Chapter 54 || "Sexually Frustrated"
Chapter 56 || "Round Two"
Chapter 57 || "Out of Control"
Chapter 58 || "Not A Threat"
Chapter 59 || "Are You Scared of Me?"
Chapter 60 || "I'm Not Okay"
Chapter 61 || "Such A Tease"
Chapter 62 || "Together"
Chapter 63 || "Say Yes"
Chapter 64 || "Alex Just Broke Up With Me"
Chapter 65 || "Surprise!"
Chapter 66 || "Help You Relax"
Chapter 67 || "Quick and Kinky"
Chapter 68 || "Let's Get High"
Chapter 69 || "Help Your Daddy"
Chapter 70 || "You Look Like You've Seen A Ghost"
Chapter 71 || "Out Of My Life"
Chapter 72 || "Soaking Wet"
Chapter 73 || "Point Of No Return"
The End
The Heartbreaker

Chapter 55 || "Trust Myself"

12.3K 255 113
Oleh shawns_illuminater

AN: picture is what helaina wears

When I wake up the next morning, Kennedy still isn't back.

I roll over from my side to my back, feeling Shawn shift next to me. He adjusts himself and wraps his arms around me, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. Instinctively, I squirm away and yelp. I sit up, looking at Shawn. He rubs his eyes and looks at me, a lazy smile on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" he laughs, his voice low and raspy, his laugh rumbling.

"Sorry, I hate when people touch my neck without warning." I say.

"You didn't seem to mind last night." Shawn says, sitting up and lightly wrapping his hand around my neck. "We never did that before."

"I said without warning, asshole." I repeat, pulling his hand away. I stand up and head to the closet, not wanting him to see how red my cheeks have turned.

I mean, I can't believe I let Shawn choke me last night and that I was actually into it.

"What time is it?" he asks.

"I don't know, check your phone." I say, pulling open the closet. I grab a jean jacket, black jeans, and a long-sleeved gray shirt. It's starting to get colder out as Fall approaches, and my simple t-shirt sleeves aren't going to cut it anymore.

"Shit, I only have thirty minutes until my first class. We should've set an alarm." Shawn curses, jumping out of bed.

I close the door and set my clothes down on my bed.

"You should've set an alarm." I correct him. "I only have two classes on Friday's, and the first one doesn't start for another hour."

"Lucky you." he says sarcastically. I smirk back at him and lift my t-shirt over my head. I drop it in the hamper and head back over to my closet to grab a bra. "Actually, lucky me is right."

I roll my eyes, grabbing a bra and underwear, putting them on. I head back over to my bed and grab the shirt, pulling it on over my head. I look at Shawn, who's still just standing there watching me.

"Are you going to get ready for class or are you just going to continue to stand here and ogle at me?" I ask. I pull my pajamas pants down, leaving my bottom half in just underwear.

"I don't know, my view right now is pretty great." he teases, licking his lips.

"You're so annoying." I complain.

"Yeah, that's exactly why you were yelling my name all last night." Shawn says lowly, making his way back over to me. His eyes now dark, he takes my chin and points it up so that I'm staring at him. "Weren't you?"

"I have no memory of what you're talking about." I lie. Shawn just chuckles, the sound of his laugh making my insides stir.

"Maybe this will jog your memory." he says, and leans in to kiss me.

AN: warning it briefly gets slightly smutty

His right hand travels down my body, his other hand gathering my hair into his first and holding onto it. His right hand cups my butt, squeezing it, before traveling around my leg to the front of my thigh. He begins kissing my neck so gently that it makes my knees weak, ready to give out at any second.

"Is this helping?" he whispers, gently rubbing the outer of my thigh. My breath is too shaky to respond, so instead I opt for a simple head shake. "Hmm. Maybe this will."

Kissing my neck again, he pulls away and looks me in the eye as his hand leaves my thigh and goes inwards, then up. He reaches my underwear, and with one finger, touches me. I jump, a sharp inhale leaving my mouth. Shawn just continues to look in my eyes, his screaming with lust and desire.

He takes another finger and adds it to the other, slowly but surely rubbing me through my underwear. He does it so slowly, teasing me so much, that I envision myself pushing him down on the ground, ripping his clothes off, and riding him like a horse. Instead, I just bite my lip, tugging the skin between my teeth until I worry I'll pop a blood vessel.

"You like this, baby girl?" Shawn asks, his hand tugging on my hair. He adds another finger, which finds my clit and rubs on it while the other two continue to stroke me. I can't help but moan, my eyes closing shut and my head falling back slightly.

"Pick up the pace." I beg, the slowness driving me insane. I just want him to get off already so I can release myself from the agonizing anticipation.

"Sure thing, baby girl." Shawn says. He gets down on his knees and kisses my thigh.

"I'm coming in!"

Kennedy's voice from the hallway fills the room, followed by her fist pounding the door. My jaw drops in surprise and Shawn and I freeze, staring at each other.

"Wait! I'm getting changed!" I scream, pushing Shawn away from me. I take off the new pair of underwear and throw them in my hamper, quickly grabbing a change. I step into them and leap over to my bed, pulling my jeans up. I look over at Shawn, who's sitting down on my bed with a pillow covering his crotch. Looking each other in the eye, I yell out to Kennedy, "Okay, you can come in."

The door opens, and she walks in. I look over at her and grab my jean jacket. She looks from me to Shawn, and I can't help but feel like what we just did is written on my face is big, black permanent marker.

"Why are you staring at me?" she asks, walking over to her bed and grabbing her laptop off the desk beside it. She tucks it into the backpack she has with her.

"Sorry." I say, quickly looking down. I grab my glasses from beside my bed and slip them on, sitting down next to Shawn. I look over at him, who's still covering himself with a pillow. "Are you going to class?"

"I don't know, I was thinking about just skipping." he says, and his moves so that it's touching my butt. My face heats up and I instinctively look to see if Kennedy's watching, but of course, she's pretending like we aren't even there.

"Uh, I think you should probably go." I say, taking his hand away from my butt and holding onto it. His other hand, of course, just goes back down to replace it.

"I'm not anywhere near ready." he says, looking at my lips and licking his own.

"Well, then you better get up and start." I say, jumping up as I feel him squeeze me. "Besides, I have to go."

"Where?"

"Anywhere as long as you're not with me." I say, smiling at him. "Seriously Shawn, you need to go to class. College is too expensive to skip."

I head over to the closet and open it up, pulling out a pair of Adidas Superstars. With a pair of socks, I slip them on and tie them up. I grab my bag for class and open it up, making sure I have everything in it.

"Fine." he gives in, standing up. I look down, thankful to see his bulge has disappeared. "I don't have any of my stuff, though."

"Here, you can use my iPad and keyboard to take notes." I say, handing him them. "Now you have no excuse."

I put my bag on and head out the door, hearing the door close behind us as Shawn leaves. As soon as we're in the hallway, Shawn bursts out laughing.

"What?"

"I wish you could've seen the look on your face when Kennedy was about to come in." he laughs, and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, it was scary!" I yell, which only makes him laugh harder. "I mean, how does she also manage to walk in at the worst time?"

"Maybe we just get horny at the wrong time." Shawn says, and I groan.

"God, you're so weird." I say, but I still smile at him. We hit the elevator button, and within seconds, the doors open. A few girls walk out, leaving three other girls inside. They all eye Shawn, and we step in, I make sure to grab onto his hand. They all look away, and I smile gently to myself.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" I ask, and he shrugs.

Normally, we'd just go to a party at the frat house, but after last weeks events, it's pretty obvious that isn't going to happen.

"We can go to the frat house." he suggests, and my eyes practically bulge out of my head.

"You're joking, right?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I thought it was pretty clear we weren't going to do that again after last week."

"You can go to a party without drinking, Helaina."

The elevator stops, opening up to the lobby. We step out, heading out of the building.

"I don't know, I just thought-"

"As long as you don't drink or smoke, you're fine. You can still have fun without that shit, alright?" he says, and I shrug.

"I guess..."

"Good. I'll text you later. I got to get to class now. Bye baby." he says, leaning over to kiss me on the lips. I kiss him back, going up on my tiptoes slightly.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

Shawn walks away, and I watch him head off down the pavement. As I stand there, I think about what he said. Shawn seems to trust that I'll be able to control myself, but I'm not so sure I trust myself to make the right decisions.

-
-
-

AN: next chapter is up!!! so i ended up not doing the smut but i kinda hinted @ what happened & added in a little so yeah lmao

who listened to In My Blood?? i like it a lot!!!!! wbu guys

as always, don't forget to comment/vote/follow me! hope you enjoyed

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

593K 9K 149
If you want to read lots of sweet, cute, sad and funny imagines about my favorite person in the universe, Shawn Mendes, then this is the book for you...
1.5M 31.7K 66
Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the whole world starts spinning. I grab ont...
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...