Akame Ga Kill: The Lost Weapon

By Michaelelmore9

You are awoken by a strange man in the middle of the road. All you know is your name, and you barely knew tha... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Introductions
Chapter 3: Mission, Success
Chapter 4: Headhunting
Chapter 5: Training Day
Chapter 6: A New Foe
Chapter 7: Killing the Hidden Feelings
Chapter 8: Killing the Inquiries
Chapter 9: Killing the Void
Chapter 10: Killing the Secrets
Chapter 11: Kill the Introductions
Chapter 12: Kill the Mission
Chapter 13: Kill the Mystery
RANDOM UPDATE
Chapter 15: Kill the Escape
Chapter 16: Kill the Reunion
1k
Chapter 17: Kill the Intruders
Chapter 18: Kill the Mad
Chapter 19: Kill the Changes
A little Test
Chapter 20: Killing the Hopes
2k
Chapter 21: Killing Sorrows
Chapter 22: Kill the Charade
Chapter 23: Kill the Threat
Chapter 24: Kill the Reunion
Chapter 25: Kill the Adjustments
Chapter 26: Kill the Facade
Chapter 27: Kill the Questions
10k It's about damn time
1 year later [?]
Discord
Chapter Deleted
15k
Chapter 28: Kill the War
Unkillable Nightmare

Chapter 14: Kill the Enemy

353 3 0
By Michaelelmore9

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

As I helped Bols serve breakfast to everyone I saw Wave greet Tatsumi, “Yo” Wave started, “Did you sleep well? No it doesn’t look like you did.” “I was so nervous I couldn’t sleep until dawn.” “Seriously Kurome,” Wave started, “It’s early in the morning and you’re already eating candy?” “Mind your own business.” Kurome started, “It’s preferable to eating your seafood. I wouldn’t want to start smelling like a beach, like you do.” “Eh!? Seriously!?” Wave said grabbing his coat. “Do I smell!?” “No.” Tatsumi started, “Not too much  anyway…” As Tatsumi said that he turned and looked at Kurome. “Ya know Kurome, if ya didn’t want to eat seafood,” I started walking out carrying a plate of food. “I could’ve fixed ya somethin’ diff’rent. Here have some biscuits.” “Do you want a piece Y/n?” Kurome asked, “Sure.” I said putting down the plate of biscuits, as Kurome placed a piece of candy in my palm. “Tanks.” I said with a smile, “Are ya ready for our mission today?” “I guess so.” she responded. “I’ll head to the jail and wait for you to get there.” “Okay,” I responded, “I’ll head down after breakfast.” As I said that, I grabbed a biscuit and started to eat.

A few moments later I saw the guards questioning Kurome about the prisoner, “She’s with me folks,” I said walking in holding a saddle. “Thanks fer doin’ yer jobs.” “Thank you Y/n” Kurome said as a guard unlocked the door. “What’s with the saddle?” “That’s how we’ll travel,” I started, “by my horse, Sleipnir.” We then walked outside as I had the prisoner on a long rope and held it as I hopped on Sleipnir, “Need a hand?” I asked holding my hand out for Kurome, “I can get on myself.” Kurome said hopping on the horse. “Alright prison’r,” I started, “Take us to Night Raid.” We the walked south away from the Capitol, Good. I thought, He has no idea where we are located, now the only question is where is he taking us.

After a while we stopped for a bite to eat. “So Kurome,” I started, trying to break the ice, “Do you have an older sister?” “Yes,” Kurome asked, “Her death shall be caused by my own two hands.” Yikes. I thought, “Why do you ask?” Kurome retorted, “You just seem to bear a resemblance to that Akame girl from the wanted poster, except yer younger and cuter.” I said nervously. “One.” Kurome started, “She is my older sister. Two, keep it professional, and three, thanks.” “Yer welcome.” I started, “And I’ll be professional.” I then laughed trying to lighten the mood. It didn’t work, I tried. I thought, “What happened to the prisoner?” Kurome asked. “SHIT!” I shouted jumping on Sleipnir followed by Kurome, “Hold on!” as I said that I had Sleipnir speed off after the tracks I saw from our prisoner. Kurome then squeezed my stomach to hold on as we sped off. “Ya’lright?” I asked. “Yer squeezin’ kinda tight.” “I’m fine.” Kurome responded loosening her grip. “GAAAAAAA!” I heard coming from ahead of us. “Sleipnir speed up my companion, our prey awaits!”

A few seconds later I saw our prisoner and a few danger beast, appearing to Apemen, “Kurome let’s go!” I shouted jumping off of Sleipnir and cutting down a few apemen as Kurome did the same. “I may use this as a puppet.” Kurome said. “I’m guessin’ that’s yer teigu’s ability.” I said finding our prisoner. “And where are you goin’?” “I-i-i-i’m sooooorrry.” he said on his knees in a begging fashion. “If ya help us fight, ya may get to live.” I said cutting the head off of an apeman. “RWWWAAAAAW” I heard come from a ways away. “Kurome,” I started, “Ya need to run, there is a horde of Tyrants coming our way,” I said putting her on Sleipnir. “I’ll keep the prisoner and I’ll meet you soon. I can handle them, but ya may get hurt in the assault.” “No.” Kurome said trying to get off, but I sent Sleipnir off to the east before she could move. “Alright prisoner,” I started, “You have a chance to fight or run, either way yer more ‘en likely to die, so what’ll ya do?” I then cut him free, “I’ll run.” He then ran to the west, Poor fool. I thought, He’s headin’ right to his death.  I then saw three Tyrants walk into the area I was in. “Mimic: Incursio, Mimic: Pumpkin, Mimic: Elemental Heart, Mimic: Mastema, Mimic: Extase.” I said activating my abilities, however since I mimicked Mastema, I grew brown wings instead of Incursio’s cape. “It’s time to kill.” I said flying up as the Tyrants blew fire onto the spot where I stood, I then turned my hands to stone and slammed down onto one of the tyrants, crushing it’s skull into a fine paste sending blood onto the other two tyrants. “Now ya cain’t hide!” I said firing into the eyes of another tyrant blinding it. I then jumped onto the blind Tyrant, coaxing the other one to slash at me, I jumped up and landed in the claw of the attacking tyrant as is left a large gash on the face of the blind tyrant, killing it instantly. “Time to roughen out the heard.” I said cutting at the tyrant. It then spat out bones, apparently belonging to a human, recently aten, belonging to a human, relatively similar in size to our prisoner. Figures he’d be killed quickly, I thought, it’s ‘is fault fer runnin’ in the direction of the tyrants. I then saw the tyrant build it’s flame up so I drew my revolver and using the powers of Pumpkin, I fired a round into the head of the tyrant killing it as the flames died out and I deactivated my ability when landing on the ground.

As I started to walk back toward the road where I sent Sleipnir, I noticed that the sun had gone down, and looking at the height of the moon, I’d say it had been down about an hour or so, Damn, I thought, it took me longer to kill the tyrants than I thought. “Y/n!” I heard come from the road followed by the stomping of hooves, “Who’s ‘ere?” I asked drawing my revolver. “It’s me,” Kurome said jumping off my horse and throwing her arms around my neck in a hug, “When I saw the flames I thought you died.” As she said that I saw tears form in her eyes. “Hey, Kurome,” I said lifting her chin up, “I’m not going to die that easily.” “Really?” Kurome asked wiping her eyes, “Yeah,” I responded, as I noticed a storm cloud coming up, “Come on, a storm’s a brewin’ take my coat.” as I said that I gave her my jacket and we got onto Sleipnir, heading back to the HQ.

When we got back, I had to explain what happened happened, “Well ma’am,” I started, “the prison’r lied ‘bout where Night Raid was,” “I thought he escaped before you found any signs of Night Raid,” Esdeath started, “So by that manner isn’t there a chance that Night Raid is in the area?” “Normally yes,” I started, “However, there was a nest of Tyrants, so I doubt that they would live anywhere near the area, either way, the prison’r was eaten by a tyrant.” “Very well then,” Esdeath said, “By the way Y/n, Kurome, you two will be accompanying me , Tatsumi, and Wave to Mt. Fake to train.” “Yes Ma’am.” I said heading off, “Roger.” Kurome responded as a bolt of lightning struck a nearby tree, followed by a loud burst of thunder, making Kurome jump, “Ya’lright?” I asked jokingly, Kurome responded by punching me in the shoulder. Later that night, as the storm grew stronger, I heard a knock at my door, “Come in.” I said thinking to myself, Why do people only come in when I want to sleep. “Y/n,” Kurome started while walking into my room, “are you awake?” “I am now,” I said getting up, I could see that she was still wearing my coat over top of her pajamas, “Ummmm,” She started as her face turned red, “could I sleep with you it’s kind of cold in my room.” “As long as you don’t try anything.” I said jokingly. Mimic: Elemental Heart I thought, using that to slightly raise my body temperature to warm Kurome up. “Wow Y/n” Kurome started, “You’re hot.” “Literally or metaphorically?” I asked, “Yes.” She replied. I then went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 103 11
"It took three betrayals for me to finally understand...the world is just an elaborate tapestry of lies...My fury...will never be quelled..." His who...
80.1K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
58K 1K 57
In a far off village away from the Capital, a boy obtains an Imperial Arm that was lost years ago known as Quake. Shortly after, his life is changed...
2.4K 212 26
☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦Karma had always thought that no one knew. That no one paid him any attention. He thought that he'd done a good job. St...