Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

51.

1.4K 47 6
By desoo1

Should I make an Instagram account for Ups And Downs: Cant Run From Pain?

Should I make a story for Theo, Kyree, and Jayda?

Read more to find out what I'm talm bout....

______________________

1 week later...

KAYLA

"Kyro!" I yell from the guest room. "What?" He yells back. "Can you come rub my back?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says walking in while looking down at his phone. He plops down on my bed.  "Come rub my back!" I whine. "I don't feel like it. Let Ashanti do it." He says. "No Ashanti be doing all the extra." I say making him chuckle, and start rubbing my back.

"Can I use your phone to text Kyree?" I ask him. "He ain't answering yo text?" Kyro asks me. "I haven't texted him unless it's about the kids. I dropped my phone, and I don't know where it went." I say. "Here." He says handing me his phone. I text Kyree to bring tHe kids over so I can see them.

"Why you haven't talk to him?" Kyro asks. "He puts his hands on me. I have nothing to talk to him about." I say. "The nigga didn't meant to." He says. "Shouldn't I be telling you that. You the one who pulled a gun out on him. Don't try to flip nothing on me." I say. "That's not the reason I did it though. Yo nigga is really stupid. I was mad about the fact he pulled Kalen away from you. Knowing that lil nigga can't sleep without knowing you in the House.  That night spiteful . He need to grow the fuck up." He says shaking his head while pulling out his pre rolled blunt.

"Uh Uh. Don't be smoking around me. That shit is too loud. You had my hair, and clothes smelling like that." I say. "Guh no it didn't." He says lighting the blunt. "Yes it did. I had to wash my hair. Stop you gone make my hair smell like loud! Damn nigga what the hell you be smoking! That strong ass shit." I say getting up, and hitting him in his arm.

"I thought you couldn't get up." Kyro says. "My back is fine. Ive just been faking it for a couple of days." I say sitting up. "Don't call me no more." He says getting up. "No! I'm sorry." I say laughing, and jumping on his back. "Nah Get off me. I'm mad at you. Move." He says.

"Daddy I wanna get on." Ashanti says coming in the room making Kyro pick Ashanti up. I hear the doorbell ring making me get down, and go downstairs. I open the door seeing Kalen, and Kacy at the door along with Kyree behind them.

"Hey mommy!" Kacy says hugging me. "Hey kk. Hey baby boy." I say picking Kalen up. He lays his head on my chest wrapping his arms around my neck. "You sleepy?" I ask him. "He don't sleep at night." Kyree says. "You sleepy Kalen?" I ask him seeing his eyes closed.

"Answered my question." I say taking they suitcase out Kyree's hand. "Mommy Kalen got in trouble for sleeping in the classroom!"
Kacy snitches. "I know. The teacher called me." I say going upstairs hearing Kyree behind me. I get to the guest room, and pull the covers back trying to lay Kalen down. "No!" He says starting cry as he hangs on to me. "I'm just putting you in the bed." I say to him. "No!" He says.

"Alright." I say. "Lemme talk to you for a quick second." Kyree says closing the room door. "Kalen Get in the bed. I'm right here." I say making mf him let go. I pull the covers up to him. "What?" I ask him. "Let me take you out to dinner tonight to make up for me putting my hands on you." He says.

"I don't—" I start to say. "I'm not asking you I'm telling you that I'm taking you out to dinner tonight at 7." He says. "I can't. I got Kalen, and Kacy for weekend." I say. "Kyro can watch them." He says. "Okay. I don't want to." I say crossing my arms. "You going. You can't stay mad at me forever." He says. "If I don't wanna go then that should be it." I say. "But it's not. You going tonight." He says.

"I'm grown. I can do what I want." I say. "Please stop being difficult." Kyree begs me. "I'll see you tonight." He says walking out. "What I'm fine do with yo daddy?" I ask Kalen as I climb in bed beside him. He cuddles up close beside me. I lay my head down on the pillow dozing off.

KAYLEE

"Theo if you hit me one more time. I'm gone knock you." I say. "Aye how come yo Sister gotta Detroit accent but you don't?" He asks me. "I don't know, but mom is Peurto Rican. So my accent is more of that than Detroit I guess. But my Peurto Rican accent isn't that strong though. Like it doesn't mess up my speech, and people can still understand me it's just in my tone I guess." I explain to him.

"Awe Okay." He says wrapping his arm around my waist. "Stop we in public. People gone think we together." I say shoving him away from me. "What's wrong with that?" He asks me. "It's wrong." I say. "I still got feelings for Jayda, but I'm still tryna fuck with you though." He says. "I gotta whole boyfriend. Move." I say making him look at me crazy.

"You gotta whole boyfriend, and going on dates and shit with me!" He says. I look him crazy and start walking towards where we came in at. "Wait C'mere. You had a whole boyfriend, and didn't tell me! You out here looking like a hoe!" He says catching eyes from people as he grabs my arms.

"Nigga I look like nothing but Kaylee. I told your ass I don't like you like that. Your getting mad for what?" I say rolling my eyes at him as I continue to walk out the mall. He not boutta have me on social media, cause he tryna make a scene.

.......

KAYLA

"Kayla wake up Kyree boutta Be here in 10 minutes." Kyro says shaking me. I groan getting out of bed. I take a quick shower, and dress myself in my silk crop top, and skirt with my leg bracelet.

I do my make up, and flat iron my hair. "You too fucking tired for this. You look stressed as hell, and you too fucking pretty for this." I say to myself as I look in the mirror.

I walk out the room going downstairs. "Where you going?" Kaylee asks me. "To dinner with Kyree." I say sitting on the couch beside her.

"Lemme Tell you what happened in the mall today. So I was in tHe mall win Theo, and we been hanging out lately as friends. So we was talking and then he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I shoved him away from me. And he was like i still got feelings for Jayda but I'm trying to f with you, and I was like no because I have a boyfriend. And he just got mad, and started getting loud so I walked away because he really tried to make a scene." She explains.

"He like you that's all." I say yawning as I kick my hills off, and laying on the pillow. I wake up in my bed I look up seeing Kyree. I look down seeing me in my panties and bra. "Why you take me here?" I ask stretching against him. "Cause you was sleep." He says. I turn around scooting over to my side. "Stop being like that." Kyree says pulling me over to his side. "What do you want? I don't want to talk to you."  I say sitting up.

"Why not?" He says looking at me. "Because I'm mad at you." I say. "Why?" He asks me. "Because you put your hands on me!" I say clapping my hands. "I already told you I'm sorry ion know what else you want me to tell you. You know I didn't mean to put my hands on you like that." He says getting out the bed. "It don't matter you still put your hands on me. This your second time. You need to learn how to control you anger." I say.

"You put your hands on me more then 10 times. You always get physical. I know how to control my anger you the one who don't." He says making me roll my eyes. "I forgive you no matter how many times you fuck up something I gave or that's mine, no matter how much you stress me the fuck out after I'm already stressed, no matter how many times you put your hands on me. So why can't you forgive me for a mistake I made?" He asks me.

I look down fiddling with my fingers. "Look up at me." He says coming closer to me. I look up at him as a tears rolls down my face. "You forgive me?" He asks me. "Yes." I say nodding my head.

KAYLEE

"What Theo?" I ask answering his FaceTime call. "Fuck Theo." I hear Jayda moan. I hear some clapping, and moaning before hanging up. Did this nigga just try to make me jealous. "Oh bitch." I say getting up, and going into the kitchen. "Why are you in my kitchen again? You ate up all my gushers, and snickers. Why are you still in my kitchen?" Kyro asks me.

"I'm boutta eat the rest of your ice cream sandwiches just because you said that." I say. "Get out my kitchen." Kyro says. "

NEXT DAY...

"Theo Why did call me knowing you was fucking your bitch yesterday?" I ask him as I drag my suit case in the house. "What you talking bout?" He asks me. "You know what I'm talking bout." I say rolling my eyes as I go up the stairs with my suitcase. "Nah I really don't, give me the details." He says with a smirk.

"Theo get out my face. I don't do all that childish, and jealous shit. I really don't care about you fucking Jayda. How you gone try to make me jealous when I don't even like you like that." I say going to my room. "I don't even know what you talking bout." He says following me in my room. "Why are you in my room? Go in there with your girl." I say trying to push him out, but he's too strong.

"Please get out. I just wanna go to sleep, and you won't get out." I say still trying to push him out. "Yeah Aight. You tryna go to the movies later on?" He asks me. "No. After what you pulled last night. Im done tryna be cool with y'all niggas. So get out. Go to the movies with your girl bruh I'm tryna go to sleep." I say. "Oh so it's like that. We not friends no more because I accidentally called you." He says. "You too childish for me bruh get out." I say starting to get irritated with him.

"Cierra la nova y sal de mi habitation bruh!" I semi-yell as Kayla comes up the stairs. "Girl you better watch your mouth. Pot que el en mi cara? Y'all tiene also pasando?" She asks me. "What the fuck y'all saying?" Theo asks confused. "no, él no saldrá." I tell her. "Kyree!" Kayla yells from the to pro the stairs.

"What?" He says coming up the stairs. "Kyree kyree sacarlo de la habitación de Kaylee." Kayla tells Kyree. "You know I don't understand y'all language." Kyree says. "Get Theo out Kaylee's room." Kayla tells him. "Nigga get out her room!" Kyree snaps. "I was tryna talk to her." Theo says walking out my room. "Why is you speaking in Spanish knowing damn well I don't speak Spanish." Kyree says. "Over here having a whole Spanish session."He says making me chuckle.

"porque quiero." She tells him. "You play too much. But come downstairs I gotta surprise for you Kayla." Kyree says. I love when He surprises her. His surprises are always big so I wonder what he got up His sleeve this time. We go downstairs seeing a tiny white puppy. "You got me A puppy!" She says picking it up as it licks her face. "Ayes you gone lick my makeup off." She says.

"I bought two more dogs but they plane haven't landed yet." Kyree says. "Baby that's too many pets. This house is not fit for pets." Kayla says holding her husky. "Kalen already has a lizard. Kacy has a Guinea pig. And Kaya has whole Aquarium on her wall." Kayla says. I mean she not lying Kyree got some people to build a fish tank on her wall, and put some big and small fish in there all because she made honor roll with straight A's. I got one B, so I only got money.

"So." He says. "No that's not gonna work. You need to ship them back or do whatever you gotta do." Kayla says walking up the stairs. "They coming in tonight if not tomorrow." He says. "They're not coming in my house." She says I follow behind her. "You said we were going somewhere today." I say as we walk in my room.

"Yeah I bought the building, and decorations for it." She says. "They're re painting it, and putting up the signs, and fixing it up for us. It'll take them a week if not two. That'll give us enough time to start making some more dresses, and outfits in every size. Then we can start putting them in the shop. I made some fliers for you too do a fashion line workshop for all ages. It's just gone be you giving them some tips on how to put together the perfect outfit or dress, and teaching them how to sew and go through the thinking process." She tells me.

Dang she really getting into this. "Why I gotta do a workshop though?" I ask her. "It'll give you enough money to invest in a team to help you make the clothes." She says. "Where you learn all this?" I ask here. "I'm on online college girl you can't tell me nothing." She says as she plays with her puppy. "For real. I didn't know." I say. "You haven't been in a month You not suppose to." She says letting her puppy get on my bed.

"Saca a ese perro de mi cama. (Get that dog off my bed.)" I tell her picking the puppy up and putting it on the floor. "Girl don't put sassy on the ground like that." She says. "Why you naming her that?" I ask her. "Cause I want too." She says.

"I'm boutta go to my room." She says getting up and leaving with her puppy. Not to long before Theo comes in, and plops down on bed. "Why are you in here?" I ask him. "I'm just checking on you." He says licking his lips at me. "Okay you checked on me, now your dismissed." I say. "You need to chill." He says sliding his hand down my leg.

"Get your hand off of me." I say getting chills. "Why you so tense?" He hasks me. "I'm not tense. I just wish you would get out, and go fuck with your girl." I say he just woke me up. "Look." He says facing towards me. He leans in kissing me while placing his hand on the side of my face.

He deepens the kiss as his hand slides in my pants, and panties. He rubs my clit making me lightly moan in his mouth. He sticks one finger in me deepening the kiss again as I grab the wrist of his hand that's in my pants. He starts speeding his pace. I bite my lip trying not to moan out loud since my door is still open. "Okay Stop." I moan in his ear.

He pulls his finger out of me before licking it then looking at me with a smirk. "So what you tryna do?" He asks he climbs on top of me getting between my legs. He presses his boner against me. "Nigga get out!" I say sitting up and slapping him. "Get off of me!" I say kicking him in his chest. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks me. "I'm not a bitch you just run through! Get out my room!" I say getting up and pushing him out.

"Kaylee I been told I'm feeling you." He says. "Feel me somewhere else." I say closing my door on him. He really thought he was getting some pussy today. My phone starts ringing, and going off. "Hello." I say answering a private number. "So I gotta call from a private number to get in contact with you now!" Jaden says.

"Jaden it's not like that. I've been having some family problems." I say. "Nah Bruh it is like that. Why the fuck you with that fuck nigga Theo at the movies and shit?" He asks me. "Nigga you been stalking me!" I say. "Nah, But I got eyes everywhere." He says. "Me and Theo were friends until he made a scene in the mall. Jaden you too over protective. I don't wanna be with you if you have people stalking my every move! Like nigga are you crazy!" I ask him.

"Well you need get used to be stalked by my people, cause you having my child, and I gotta make sure my child safe." He says making my eyes tear up. "There is no child anymore." I say as I start crying. "What you mean Anymore! Kaylee what the fuck you do to my baby!" He says. I hang up in his face, and wipe my tears.

I'm really regretting getting the abortion, but there's nothing I can't re do or take back. "Kaylee come with me to go get Ashanti!" Kayla yells. "Okay." I yell back starting to put my shoes. We pull up to Dollar Tree after picking Ashanti up. "Go get her them a slime starter pack." Kayla says handing me a $100 dollar bill.

"Okay. Come on Shanti so you can point it out to me." I say un-buckling my seatbelt. We get in and start walking around looking for the slime starter kit Kayla wanted me to get them. "This is it!" Ashanti says grabbing the package. I feel wrap their arm around neck, and mouth dragging me from Ashanti. "What you do to my baby bitch!" Jaden whispers in my ear.

"How many do I get Kaylee?" Ashanti asks turning around seeing Jaden as his grips tightens around my neck cutting breath short. "Get off of her!" Ashanti screams at the top of her lungs as she runs up to him. She throws the box at him letting it hit him in the face. I see his foot fly to her chest as people start looking at us.

I see Ashanti fly in the ball pin making me start jerking around as people start screaming. "Bitch!" I say kicking him in his balls. "You a dead bitch walking now hoe!" Jaden says snatching by my hair, and slamming my head into the wall. He starts punching me making me punch back. "Bitch you killed my baby!" He says punching in my jaw. I feel something hit my hand. I look up seeing an old white lady with a frightened look on her face. She points at the taser she slid my way.

I grab it turning the voltage up. I place in his neck pressing the button. I throw him off of me immediately running towards Ashanti. "Ashanti you Okay!" I ask her. "I can't breathe!" She screams. "Calm down!" I say picking her up. I hear gun shots go off. I look up seeing Kayla standing over Jaden with the gun between his eyes. "Get her to the hospital Kaylee!" She yells at me.

I pick her up and rush her out to the car. "Ashanti you gotta breathe okay." I say swerving onto the road. "I can't!" She cries. "Stay up okay!" I say as she tries to close her eyes. I grab Kayla's Fiji water splashing it in her face making her wake up, and me swerve off the road a little.

I pick Kaylee up rushing her in the doors. "She can't breathe! She got kicked in the chest!" I say as they take her away from me.

..........

"Kaylee my chest hurts!" Ashanti cries. "Ashanti stop crying you gone make it worse." I say. I just called Kyro, and Kyree. It most likely won't take them no time to get up here. The door flies open and the whole gang falls on the ground. "Imma fuck You up Kaylee!" Kyro yells. I stand up on the couch getting scared. "Bruh she only 15 chill!" Kyree says.

"I don't care my nigga! My daughter in the hospital because of her ass! I'm gone fuck you up!" He says trying to get to me as they all hold him back. "Daddy!" Ashanti cries. "Let me go bruh!" Kyro yells. "Sir. We're gonna ask that you exit the building please." One of the nurses say. "Bitch shut the fuck up!" Kyree says. "Get this nigga away from the room, so he can calm down!" Kyree says.

I wonder where Kayla is. "I want my daddy!" Ashanti cries.

......

KYRO

"Shanti, babygirl What happened?" I ask Ashanti as she lays in the bed watching Nickelodeon. "We went to get a slime starter kit, and I was picking one up, and I turned around and a boy was choking Kaylee and she was crying so I told him to leave her alone and he kicked me in chest and Kaylee hit him and he grabbed her by her hair and started beating her up and then mommy came in and Kaylee took me here." She explains.

"Aight. He won't mess with you no more Shanti." I say standing up walking over her bed. I lift her shirt up seeing a red foot print covering almost all of her torso. When the police got there they arrested Kayla, and Jaden. They just went to pay Kayla's bail. I got some people inside that's gone handle that lil nigga. I know exactly what the fuck happened. And none of it would've happened if Kaylee wasn't being so damn stubborn and answered that nigga phone call.

"Where's mommy at?" Ashanti asks. "She on her way. Shanti you need to stop talking." I say.  "Aye bruh you good? You good lil mama?" G asks coming in. "Hi Uncle Geno!" Ashanti says smiling at him. "Hey lil mama. You good?" G asks pulling out his wallet. "Yes!" Ashanti says holding her hand out. Every time G see her he giving that girl some money. She spoiled though.

He hands her a $20 dollar bill. "Thank you Uncle Geno." She says laying back down. "What have I told you about calling me by my real name." He says. "Well I'm gonna call you Uncle Butt Head." She says laughing. "Uncle Geno is fine lil mama." He says shaking his head with a chuckle.

"I'm going inside, and handling the lil nigga myself." I say. "Nigga you gotta whole child to take care of. Just leave that shit to the people we got in there." He says. "Nigga what you mean! My daughter got that nigga foot print on her chest! You got me fucked up!" I yell at him. "Aight calm down bruh. You scaring Shanti." G says pointing to Ashanti who's crying.

........

"Daddy I want my teddy bear." Shanti says as she tries to stay up. "Yo momma coming up here in a minute. I'll tell yo Uncle Kyree to go back to the house, and get it calm down Shanti. You messing yo breathing up." I tell her. It's 8 something. I haven't heard from Kyree, or Kayla. But Shanti been crying all day about the littlest things.

A hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I say standing up. "Ashanti." Kayla says coming in with Ashanti's bear. "Hey mommy." She says. "Hey babygirl. You good?" Kayla asks her as she hands Ashanti her bear. "Yes mommy." Ashanti says.

"Sorry we came so late we had to find yo bear, and I had to take a shower." Kayla says. "I'm picking a new hiding spot." Ashanti says hugging her bear making Kayla chuckle. "Kyree went to get y'all some food from the cafe." Kayla tells Ashanti. "Okay." Ashanti says. "Oh. Here get your iPad." I say handing it to her.

"Thank you mommy." She says. "Welcome Shanti." Kayla says plopping down beside me. "You good?" Kayla asks me in a low voice. "Yeah. But lemme talk to you outside though." I say standing up and walking to the door with her following me out.

"Why you let my child go in the store without adult supervision?" I ask Kayla as I close the door. "She went with Kaylee." Kayla says. "Kaylee is not an adult. You know how I feel about you letting Ashanti out your sight, so the fact that you still let my daughter go in the store alone with Kaylee stubborn ass is what's fucked up about the situation!" I say.

"Kyro even if I was in there Jaden was still gonna attack Kaylee. The same thing was gonna happen." She says. "My daughter wouldn't have got kicked in her chest though!" I say. "So you don't care that Kaylee got attacked?" She asks me.

"No I don't Bruh! Fuck Kaylee! All Kaylee do is fuck shit up for everybody! She got herself attacked for what she did! And on top of that she was communicating with that nigga after we told her not to! She brought that on her self! You always making excuses for her ass! You always making everything about her too! That's why she feel like she can do anything and it be okay! Because of you! You don't know how to raise her! All you do is beat on her, and turn around and give her opportunity to do the same shit if not worse!" I say to her making her give me a strong slap to the face.

"Nigga don't tell me I don't know how to raise no child, because I helped you raise Ashanti, I'm raising my kids, I'm raising Kaya, I'm raising Kaylee, and I raised myself! So don't go there when it comes to raising a child!" She says as her eyes get teary.

"Kayla, Ashanti not even safe anymore when she around yall. That's exact reason why I don't want you around her anymore! You so good at raising a child, but you didn't even know Kaylee was pregnant and got an abortion! That's why that nigga attacked her ass! She deserve everything she got cause she killed that nigga baby without his permission! Go pay that abortion bill! Get away from my daughter room." I say making a shocked look appear on her face.

"Kyro you can't take Shanti away from me!" Kayla says starting to cry. "She not safe around you." I say. "No. She can't grow without a mom in her life." She cries. "She doing it now." I say starting to walk back in. "Kyro you know what I meant." She says grabbing me by my arm. "Move." I say closing the door on her. I feel bad, and guilty but Ashanti ain't safe around them.

KAYLEE

"Theo please leave me alone I'm not in the mood." I say rolling my eyes at him. "I'm just saying it's all over the internet. You got some good ass licks in too though. Give me a high five." He says holding his hand up. I slap him across his face. "Damn. But for real though you good?" He asks me. "Yeah He didn't punch me in my face luckily." I say.

"I know Kyro acting up about his daughter." Theo says. "Yeah when he came up to the hospital he was trying to get to me but the boys kept on holding him back." I tell him. "Why he jump on you like that though?" Theo asks me. "I accidentally got pregnant, and I was scared on how Kayla was gonna react so I went behind his back and aborted the baby." I say starting to cry.

"If Jayda ever aborted Tj her ass dead." He says. "Tj stands for Theo Junior?" I ask him. "Yup." He says. "Have y'all found him yet?" I ask Theo. "Close too." He says. "Oh." I say as we hear a door slam. "Kaylee!" Kayla screams at the top of her lungs. "What?" I ask her walking out of my room. "You gotta abortion! Are you serious?" She asks me. "I didn't know what else to do!" I say backing up from her.

"If you didn't want it you could've put it up for adoption! You knew I would've helped you raise it! Are you crazy!" She asks me. "Kayla i didn't know what else to do!" I say. I don't know what else to say. She's taking the news better than I thought though.

"You gotta go. You gotta get out. Because of what the fuck you did I can't see my daughter no more. Get yo stuff, and get out of my house. I'm so tired of all this bull shit." She says crying as she walks out the house slamming the door.

"I'll be waiting in the car." Kyree says walking out behind Kayla. "Where I'm gonna go? Kyro can't be around me without trying to kill me. I can't go to Jaden's, and I don't have anywhere else to go." I say. "Maybe you can go to yo moms and pops." Theo says.

"Oh yeah." I say walking in my room. "You gone keep in contact right?" He asks me. "With you? No." I say. "Come on mane." He says coming up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist. "Get off of me. I gotta pack." I say. "Lemme just give you tha dick before you leave." He says bending me over. "No move." I say pushing him off.

I reach under my bed getting a envolope my real mom dropped off at my school for me. It has her address, and number on it. I dial the number listening to it ring. "Hello my beautiful daughter." She says freaking me out. Does she really just wait around for me to call everyday. I got this envelope a year ago.

"Can you meet me at Walmart? Kayla kicked me out." I say. "Of course meet me there." She says hanging up.

       ____________________________

-
Oh 💩
-
VOTE
-
COMMENT
-
BYEEEEEEEEEEE😋✌🏽👋🏽
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 94.2K 64
IF YOU WANT A WELL WRITTEN GANG STORY: READ MY OTHER BOOK "RIDE OR DIE" This book is not well written, contains grammar errors, and overall super cli...
8.4K 87 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
440K 16.4K 63
This Could be us is about a girl name Kimberly when her dad died when she was six things changed dramatically it was as if Kimberly's mom died with h...
Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

132K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...