BTS Imagines (completed)

By daintychim

[IMAGINE SERIES] (Bangtan Ver.) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 101K READS!! (10/25/20) -:-:- Some of my Random Imagina... More

foreword🌸
tickets || k.sj 🌸
cramps || m.yg ?🌸
puppy || j.jk 🌸
tickets || k.sj 🌸
insecurities || j.hs 🌸
A || p.jm 🌸
lollipop || k.th 🌸
BIGHIT YOU ---🌸
first love || m.yg 🌸
mug || k.nj 🌸
pimple || p.jm 🌸
notice me senpai || j.jk 🌸
anniversary || j.hs 🌸
not anymore || k.sj 🌸
attention || k.th 🌸
cousins || p.jm 🌸
cuddles || m.yg 🌸
stanger || k.nj 🌸
i aint her || j.jk 🌸
friend? || j.hs 🌸
friend? || j.hs 🌸
worth living || k.th 🌸
new found love || j.jk 🌸
vision || m.yg 🌸
injection || k.th 🌸
BTS Song Tag ✨
happy birthday || k.th 🌸
burgers || j.jk 🌸
taggeeeedddd πŸ’•
wow im alive
wish || j.hs
H I X T A P E D A Y D R E A M
ex || k.sj 🌸
boyfriend || yoongi 🌸
boyfriend || jimin 🌸
boyfriend || taehyung 🌸
boyfriend || hoseok 🌸
stressed || k.th 🌸
care || p.jm 🌸
KIM FREAKING SEOKJIN
stars || j.jk 🌸
once || k.nj 🌸
boyfriend || namjoon 🌸

compared || k.nj 🌸

3.5K 60 8
By daintychim

"Ahhhh Im so triedddd" Namjoon groaned as he put himself  down in the the couch as soon as both of you got home.

"Joonie, Im really really sorry about a while ago" you hung your head low. "I-i was just really nervous and—"

"Its fine y/n. We can't do anything about it now" he cut you

"Really? I promise to do good on the next one"  you said

He stood up and stretched "Yeah sure, Im going to sleep now."

As he walked in the bedroom, you let out a sigh.

The next day, you decided to go visit the boys in their dorm and bring them food because they love it when you cook for them. And also because you want to apologize to namjoon once again.

You prepared everything, making sure to not forget anything and went to their dorms.

"Boys??" You called for them as you close the door behind you.

Their dorms were usually neat and noisy but you were surprised when you saw clothes everywhere. On the couch, chairs and even the tv. It was also quiet that it made your ears hurt.

"I dont know..."

Your ears shot up once you heard someone speak in one of the rooms.

You placed the food down their dining table and went to see if they were in that room.

"What do you mean you dont know?? What happened?" It was hobi's voice. You decided to slightly open the door to peak.

There in the middle of the room stands j-hope and Namjoon sitting in one of the bunk beds, his palms on his face.

"Its just that--- Y/m messed up" Joon replied to his hyung.

"What do you mean she messed up??" Jhope asked.

"Hyung, She was stuttering and making mistakes as she speaks. It was a mess. Ugh. I shouldn't have just - I should've just picked Aika to be my partner"

A soft gasp left your mouth as you regained you balance. He did not just say that

"Joon what do you mean by Aika? Your ex? Are you comparing your ex to Y/n right now??"

"But hyung its true. Aika was more confident. She has poise. She was always prepared She was--"

"That is not enough to compare y/n to aika namjoon-ah! Y/n is not Aika---"

You could'nt bear to hear them anymore. You hurriedly went out but stopped midway as the three maknae's enter the door.

"Oh noona! What are you doing here??" Jungkook the youngest asked in suprised.

"Uhmm I left food. Its on the table" you said in a hurry "I have an appointment to run through so I'll get going yeah?"

And without letting them say anything more, you were out. The tears that you were enduring finally came out.

You were a crying mess.

That same night. Namjoon acted as if he did not say those horrible word back at their dorms. He was all calm and fine. While you, ignored him.

"Goodnight Y/N" he whispered but you try your hardest to not talk back.

----

The next day, you decided to visit the maknaes since today is their Day off. You also decided to forgive namjoon about the things he said because you thought that he only said that because he was stressed. And besides, it was your fault for stuttering in the interview.

"Oh noona. Why are you here??" Jungkook asked. He was with the other 2 maknaes. They were hanging out.

"Guys. Can I ask a favor??" You said. The younger nodded together with the other two.

And so your plan begins.

That you will try to do your best in speaking english with the help of these 3 because next to namjoon, jungkook is the best english speaker.

You will learn to speak confidently, with poise so that when Namjoon's next interview comes in about 3 weeks, you'll be prepared.

---

"Mundane...did I say that correctly??"

"Uhuh. You're improving noona!" Taehyung clapped

"Im sure Namjoon hyung will be amazed!" Jimin said.

"Guys you're making me blush"

"Who's making you blush?"

Namjoon walked right beside you and put his arm around your shoulders.

"Deonsaengs. You do know she's mine right?" He looked intensely into Jimin, taehyung and Jungkooks eyes.

"What the-- so you're noticing me now?" You asked crossing your arms over your chest. "It has been 2 weeks since you started giving me the no-talking mood. And now, you're talkig to me again??"

"I was not giving you the No-talking mood" he defended "And what are you guys doibg anyway that is making you blush hmmm?"

"We just showed noona this cool video hyung. We'll be going now."

And so the maknae's left.

---

The day finally came. It was Namjoon's next Interview and here you are pacing around the boy's dorms as you waited for Namjoon.

During the whole 3 weeks  practing with the maknae's, you've improved. So much. You gained some confidence and poise.

3 weeks of ignoring Namjoon

The only time that he spoked to you was probably the tike where he interrupted you're lessons with the three.

"Do I look good? Is my hair right? Is my make up good?" You panickly asked the boys

"Y/n you're fine. Its not the first time that you will join Namjoon to his interview??" Jin laughed

"Yeah. Its my 2nd time!" You fanned yourself. "Where is he anyways? Its past 8. The interview is in 20 minutes"

"Guys lets go! Sorry We're late"

You let out a huge sigh and looked back to where Namjoon was standing... and Aika.

Your face fell. Your energy is drained.

Looks like Namjoon was not expecting you as well. His eyes were wide.

"Hyung. Why are you with Aika noona?" Jimin asked as he pointed at her

"Oh. Uh. Sh-she's my partner" Namjoon scratched his head as he answered.

"On your interview?" Yoongi asked. He nodded.

"W-what about Y/n noona then?? She practi---hmp!" In instict, you covered jungkook's mouth.

"I-its fine" you said "I will meet my friend today anyways"

"But noona what about the things that we Le---hmp!"

Once again you covered his mouth.

"You guys are going to be late! C'mon now. Go" you pushed them one by one inside the van, saving jungkook for last.

"Noona" he said

"Look kookie. Just forget about our lessons okay? Its no use now anyways. He has a better partner. " You tried to smile "now go. They're waiting"

---

You walked slowly inside, you soul has just left your body. You didn't have the energy to do anything.

You sat on the couch and slouched. You took off the heels that you were wearing, slowly zipping down the tight dress and getying one of namjoon's hoodie, and lastly you took off your makeuo and let your hair down..

He didn't even say that he'll have her as his partner.

He didn't even tell me

He didn't even---

You wiped the tears in your eyes and opened the television to watch.

"Next, let's call out Kim Namjoon and Park---" the Mc was cut off by one of the staff and whispered something to her making her gasp

"Oh. Looks like Mr. Kim Namjoon and Park Aika is not here with us today. Weird, they were just here a few moments ago. Oh well. Let's move on to the next pair--"

You took you phone out and dialed Namjoon's number.

Where could he be

It led you to voicemail.

"Aish! Where is he?"

You decided to look for him. What if something happened to them.

You took your  purse and was ready to go outside when The door flew open.

There stood Kim Namjoon

"J-joonie" you said. But all he did was hug you. Tight.

You brought your hands in his back and comforted him.

"Why are you crying hmmm??" You asked.

"Y/n I've been such a jerk. Im sorry. Please forgive me. Im sorry." He cried. "Jungkookie told me everything. About how you had english lessons with him. About how you've been practicing just for my sake. And all I did was to betray you!"

"Shhhh Its done now. We can't do anything about it. Dont worry"

"No! I cannot not worry about it. Its making me guilty as hell. Its driving me insane y/n"

"What do you want to do then??"

"No what Do you want to do? I want to repay all your hardwork."

You thought about it.

"Cuddles will do the work!"

--
Ew what did I just write?

I promise i didnt intend to end this like this.

Hahahhha and its probabaly the longest Imagine that I have wrote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
1.7M 40.9K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 REWRITING SOON!! ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY...
2.7M 61.5K 189
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
1M 25.2K 119
PLS DON'T READ THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS THEY'RE SO CRINGY BAHDHHXNJS LMAO - β™‘οΈŽ just a place to drop my short story / one shot ideas (highly recommend...