Top! Female x Bottom Male

Door OrangeyEmpress

(FINISHED) I'm not really motivated to update of fix grammar on this book anymore so if I write more it's gon... Meer

Suggestions Closed
Top!Reader x Romano What does it do?
Top!Reader x Ichimatsu Not Trash
Top! Reader X Katsuki Be Mine
Top! Reader X Katsuke Be Mine Pt2
Top!Wolf!Reader X Uke Pup Jealous
Top! Reader x Italy (Fallen Angel)
A/N Name change
Top! Reader X Izuku Maid
Top! reader x Izuku Maid Pt2
Top! Reader X All Might Bound by Love?
A/N Ideas
Top! Reader X Tsuna Ghostly Love Pt1
Top! Reader X Tsuna Ghostly Love Pt2
Top! Reader X Luffy Neko Thief Pt 2
Top! Reader X Karamatsu
Top!Reader X Todoroki Neko trouble
Top! Reader X Connor (DBH) Testing in Real-Time part 1
Top! Reader X Connor (DBH) Testing in Real-Time part 2
Top!Reader X Kageyama Volleyball Pervert
A/N Found
Top! Reader X Connor Tiny
A/N Suspect found
Top! Reader X Kyoya Secret Notebook
Top! Reader X RK900 Naughty
Top! Reader X Levi Jealousy
(Hiatus) Farewell but not Goodbye
Top! Reader X Natsu Dragneel Mating Season
Top! Reader X Gary (Final space)
Top! Reader X Gavin Hiding Spot
Top! Reader x David Caught Pt1
Top! Reader x David Caught Pt2
Top! Reader X Sherlock A lesson in Seduction
Top! Reader X Tony Stark Malfunction Pt1
Top! Reader X Tony Stark Malfunctions Pt2
Top! Reader X Tony Stark Malfunction Pt3
Male! Reader X Max Piano
A/N Future Chapters
Top! Reader X Aizawa Nekomi
A/N New Book Cover
requests (closed)
Top! Reader X France Odette
Male!Reader X Tsukishima Kei Idiot in Love Pt1
Male!Reader X Tsukishima Kei Idiot in Love Pt2
A/N
Male! Reader X Max Making Up Pt1
Male! Reader X Max Making Up Pt2
A/n BAD news
Top! Reader X Connor Aquatic Android Pt1
Top! Reader X Connor Aquatic Android Pt2
OC Poll
Top! Reader X Nagisa Shiota Heart of a Soldier
Top! Reader x Mikuo Hatsune Soul Song
Top! Reader X Nagito Komeada Little Masochist
Top! Reader X Tamaki Amajiki shyness
A/N Questions answered
Top! Reader X Shy! Guy Wolf and Bunny

Top! Reader X Luffy Neko Thief Pt 1

6.3K 54 9
Door OrangeyEmpress

With this one, it felt like I needed to set up a story for them before they get into any lovey-dovey business. I hope this isn't too boring if you were expecting a lemon right off the back. I want to test different set up of stories rather than meet, fuck, extra.

Sincerely,

OrangeyEmpress

--------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s Pov

The (F/C) ears on my head twitched at the lively sounds of the bustling town below me. It is filled with wealthy prey that kept no track of the money they earned or lost. It seems like this will be the perfect get rich scheme for me.

I dialed in my (E/C) eyes and felt them move into a slit as I saw my target. A fat noble from far away lands boasting about his wealth and how he could bye this whole town and destroy it for fun.

These kinds of people are the ones who truly piss me off so with a quick flick of my tale I descended upon the jerk and swiped a large bag of bellies. With his wide load, he still had not even noticed the small difference in weight.

I gave a Cheshire grin as I ran through the crowds with the large bag. I may not have been the strongest girl in town or the tallest but I was sure fast on my feet. I thought I had gotten a job done without a hitch but only twenty feet away from the douche I hear him yell thief.

The couple men that he had scattered assembled together as he pointed me out in the thinning crowd. Ah, so that was how he noticed he was robbed. The idiot had to actually see me leaving with a big bag of money.

"Get her!", He shouted with a cherry red face as his men came after me.

A sigh of disappointment filled me as these guys gave chase at an extremely slow pace. How were they meant to be protecting that slob if they themselves sucked? I just laughed at them as my feet took me to safety.

Safety was at a small bar owned by a family friend who took charge of taking care of me when my parents died because of pirates when I was young. Konoma is his name and he's been a great father despite him only being only 18 when he began to parent me.

I lost the pair of bodyguards rather fast and made my way to the bar. The bar, Konomia, came into view allowing me to slip behind the building and through the back door. The big bag of money jangled obnoxiously as I tried to sneak in.

"(Y/N) is that you? Did you steal something again?", Konomi asked with a stern face as he entered the kitchen just in time to see me trying to hide the large bag.

"So what if I did? The ass who had it was bragging about buying our town and burning it down. His bruised ego will make up for his words and if not then a couple thousand more belly will go missing."

Konomi grabbed my shoulders making me drop the bag onto the floor causing it to spill. The loud bang of the coins made me flinch as my ears flattened on my head. My tail flickered behind me now fluffed up. I was scared of him when he got serious.

"I'm sorry kiddo. It's just when your parents put me in charge of you they told me to make sure you stayed on the right path. Stealing from the rich because they are assholes is not the right path.", He tried to reason with me.

I stepped out of his grasp appalled that he would scold me for this. Can't he see that I was doing these people a favor by stealing from those rich punks? Without me, someone would have bought this place and made everyone into slaves. 

"You're not my dad! Why should you care what a couple of dead people told you? They were killed because of their stupidity and love of the ocean. I'm trying to make a living by making sure the rich don't bully our town's people! So butt the fuck out of my life!"

SMACK

My face whipped to the side with the force of the smack he sent to my face. My ears pulled back as I snarled at him. His face seemed remorseful but I wouldn't easily let him off for this. I tried to so hard to stay angry but tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Your parents died because they were betrayed by the wrong kind of people. There is nothing stupid in trusting people! Now get ready! You're on tables today since Samantha is sick.", He yelled before storming out of the kitchen to go back to serving.

My ears were tucked against my head as I hissed after his retreating figure. My (E/C) eyes were still wet with dripping tears as my puffy tail flickered with aggression. Stupid asshole didn't even apologize for hitting me.

My throbbing cheek hurt as a big welt made a home on my pale cheek. I made sure to get dressed slowly so he would have to work both jobs until I got out there. He seemed to catch wind of that and called for me to hurry up.

Turning towards the mirror in front of me I made sure that my ears were pressed against my head and my tail wrapped around my waist under my shirt. Feeling satisfied that my identity as the Neko thief is concealed, I walked out to help Konomi.

Currently, he is struggling to meet the needs of a group of people who seemed to be foreigners. Our town is small so it is often a surprise when we get anyone new in this place. Though from my heightened smell, I noticed something off about them.

They smelled strongly of the water from the sea. More so than normal travelers would. There is also the undertone of booze and blood that just came to me faintly. My eyes dilated when I recognized the scent.

Pirates.

My body instantly became hostile towards the pirates who dared to come into our bar. If they even try and pick a fight then I'll kill them where they stand. How dare they come here when the town says no pirates?

"(Y/N) hurry up and take their order while I make the drinks. Hey, what's up?", Konomi rushed towards me before noticing the look on my face.

The faces of the pirates turned to look at my dangerous face. The big nosed idiot shrieked and hid behind the moss haired man who held many scars and many swords. Just seeing the weapon put me on guard.

"How could you not notice that they are pirates? Murdering bastards!", I yelled at them as my feline appendages came out.

"They saved me while you were off playing thief. Even if they are pirates you shouldn't jump to conclusions.", Konomi snapped back at me and a dagger seemed to go into my heart at his words.

"Fine! Trust a bunch of pirate like my parents did. When they turn on you and kill you too then don't say I didn't warn you! Fucking idiot!", I screamed at him before storming out of the bar.

The place that was my home.

I didn't know where I'm going but I know it's going to be anywhere that wasn't near those pirates. I don't care that they saved him. They could have done it because they knew they would be rewarded or that he would be a good victim with a low guard like that.

------------------------- Luffy's Pov

What was up with her? First, we save this kind bar owner from being mugged by a couple of rich old dudes. Then, he offers to feed us at almost no charge. Next, this girl comes out of the back with a red mark on her face.

She seemed angry about something and that anger only got worse when she saw us. Something just seemed to break inside her. The next thing I know, she has this cool tail and ears as she bares her teeth at us.

I was amazed at the fact she's a cat. I must have been too distracted by her ears and tail because I didn't notice that the cat girl and the owner were yelling at each other until the front door slammed.

"What's her problem?", I muttered scratching my head in confusion.

"That's my goddaughter (Y/N). Her parents were killed by some pirates they had mistakingly become friends with. This left me to raise her at a young age and it just got harder when she swallowed the Neko Neko no mi. She just has a hard time trusting people."

A bright idea suddenly came to me. I could help (Y/N) overcome her hatred of pirates by making her part of my crew. I've also always wanted to meet a Neko-person and have one on my crew. I wonder if it hurts to touch their cat parts.

"That's it! I've decided that (Y/N) is going to be a part of my crew!", I shouted proudly.

My Nakama fell over with shocked faces at how fast I wanted to recruit her. A bright smile came onto my face as I faced the bar owner. Though he seemed to not be as happy as I was about this idea.

"Just know if you hurt her then she will kill you.", He growled out before smiling brightly at us.

This scared Usopp and Chopper but I took this as him giving me permission to make her apart of my crew. I stood up with a loud yell as I gathered the attention of my crew members. This is gonna be great.

"Then that settles it. Let's go find Neko-chan!"

--------------------------------- (Y/N)'s Pov

In the time that I fled from Konomi, I have robbed three rich travelers but I got cocky and didn't realize that one of the rich men had eaten a devil fruit. It allowed him to have super strength so as soon as I grabbed the bag of money, he had grabbed me and slammed me into the ground.

I coughed in pain as my back collided with the ground. It cracked under the pure power of his strength. The bills of money flew out of my hands scattering in the wind where the town's people hurried to collect. This upset Mr. Rich because he then threw me against a building.

"You're that Neko thief aren't you? Ha! I could get some big bucks off your bounty.", He taunted as he walked over to my limp body.

I waited until his hand was inches from grabbing me before I sunk my fangs into his hand and had my claws at his neck. As soon as he froze and I released his blood hand from my mouth. Though I kept my claws in place.

"You shouldn't mess with a predator. They always get their prey.", I whispered before knocking him out.

I sighed with annoyance at the metallic taste in my mouth that mixed with the blood coming from my head wound. His blood tasted horrible but I would welcome the ability to now have his powers.

You see the Neko Neko no mi was a hybrid devil fruit. It allowed you the powers of a cat but with it, you gained predatory instincts. These predatory instincts joined with a special power of absorbing someone's power. In this case through the consumption of another's blood.

Sure he still had his powers but now I did as well. This is the third time this has happened. The first I gained the speed power. The second is the ability to grow bigger which works well when I transform into my feline form. Last is this super strength.

"Wow, what happened here!?", A childish voice called out through the crowd and I turned to see the group of pirates getting closer.

I sent out a low growl gaining their attention. Most of the pirates went into defensive attacks except the one in the straw hat. The grin on his face was replaced by a serious one as he approached me. I hissed at him in warning but he ignored me.

"Get away you filthy pirate! I won't fall for your dirty tricks or false innocence!", I screamed at them but I became hesitant in my actions because they did help the man who raised me when my parents were killed.

No!

They are pirates!

They are part of the same community that killed my parents.

I shook my head getting back into stance as they became wary of my actions. My ears pulled back and my tail slashed around in angry as I voiced my aggression in a growl. The only one who didn't seem affected was the straw hat boy.

He began to walk up to me making me hiss at him. This did not stop his advances and it began to frighten me with the dark look he had on his face. My growling continued until he was a few feet away from me.

This pirates crew wondered what he was up to and I was quite curious myself when he finally looked up at me. Instead of the malice filled face, I was expecting to see, I saw one of awe and wonder.

"Can I touch your ears Neko-lady?", He asked and before I could give him an answer he had already put his hand on my ears and began petting.

The sensation was otherworldly and I began to purr in content but then his hands moved south towards my tail. When he touched that appendage a wave of euphoria rushed through me. I grew angered at this feeling and latched my fangs into his shoulder drawing blood. 

His crewmates exclaimed in worry when they saw this but the straw hat only paused his actions to wrap his arms around me. I continued to knaw on his shoulder as his blood dribbled into my mouth.

"You're O.K (Y/N). I promise if you become my Nakama then I will protect you. I'll find the bastards that took your parents. I swear on this straw hat given to me by someone precious.", He whispered before placing the straw hat on my head.

By now I had unlatched my blood jaw from his shoulder and lapped at the blood to coat it in saliva that would help it stop bleeding. The feeling of my rough tongue on his neck must have felt nice because he gave a soft groan as I continued.

After the bleeding stopped, I removed myself from the pirate's neck to see his face a bright red as he tried to make sense of what happened. A smirk appeared on my face as a part of me felt like I could trust this clumsy captain.

"You have yourself a deal captain. Though I will say. If you ever betray me then it will end in your demise.", I growled in his ear before giving it a quick nip as I placed his hat back on his head.

"Well, the sun won't stay up forever. Let's get you guys loaded up and set sail!", I called out to them as I started my ways to the docks.

They ran after me with the captain right on my tail calling me Miss Neko. I glanced back one more time at his childish face to see a genuine smile on his face. He was actually happy to have me with him and I was happy to be wanted.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49K 585 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...
324K 4.6K 41
thank you for all the support on this book 💞 || completed: june 30, 2020 - requests: ✖ bakudeku: ✔ fluff: ✔ angst: ✔ nsfw: ✔(forgive me father for i...
23.1K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
513K 12K 46
"I might be a femboy, but you're gonna be calling me daddy soon." males x (mostly) dom!femboy reader pretty much an aggressive dominate femboy idk du...