Love Yourself: Little Azalea'...

By Aza_bug1696

"Aza, that's it you're coming to live with me as soon as you're good enough to leave. No arguments on the sub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 49

5.1K 82 4
By Aza_bug1696

After lunch daddy took me to my bed.

"Daddy, I'm not sleepy. I wanna play with you," I said as he laid me in my bed.

"You know the rules. It's nap time. You gotta try and sleep. Cause I don't want a cranky girl."

"I know something that would make me sleepy daddy," I said kissing his neck.

"Oh you wanna break in your new bed babe?" He said stopping my kisses.

I nodded yes and tried to kiss him again.

"Sorry princess, naptime first,"

"But daddy!" I exclaimed. I hated being told no. I wanted him now.

"Don't argue with me Azalea. Be a good girl and nap first. We can play later," he said kissing my neck teasingly.

"No now daddy" I pouted.

"Do you need spankings little girl?"

I shook my head no.

"Then lay down and go to sleep."

I crossed my arms and turned over.

Daddy watched me for a moment then turned and left.

When I heard the door close I stuck my hand in my pants. If daddy wouldn't take care of my problem I would do it myself.

I entered two fingers playing with myself. Soon I felt myself build up and release. My panties were sticky so I got up to change them and clean up.

I couldn't let daddy see the dirty ones though, he would know I played with myself and punish me.

I decided to hide them under my mattress, then I would sneak them into the laundry later.

"Azalea what are you doing?" Daddy asked opening my door.

I froze my hands were under the mattress. I let go of the underwear and tried to act like I wasn't doing anything.

"Nothing daddy," I said innocently.

"Then what did you just hide under your mattress?"

"Nothin," I said quietly.

"And why are you wearing different panties?"

"I'm not." I said trying to meet his gaze, I couldn't look into his eyes for more than a few seconds though. I knew I was digging myself into a hole.

Daddy didn't say anything but walked over and lifted the corner of my mattress. Pulling out my panties.

"Hmm the panties you were wearing this morning. Dirty from what smells like cum. Did you touch what was mine then try and hide it from me?"

I couldn't lie anymore. I nodded yes and started crying knowing he would be very mad at me.

"Azalea go sit on my bed right now. I'll be there in a moment to give you your punishment."

I hoped down and walked past daddy and his stare hanging my head.

I went and sat on his bed. Dreading what he would do to me.

I sat for what felt like forever.

Finally after 15 minutes passed by on the clock daddy came in.

"Azalea I am very disappointed in you. You knew touching yourself was wrong. You knew lying about it would be even worse. You know how much I hate lying. So I've decided your punishment is 20 bare bottom spankings with my hand then 10 with a paddle. That's your punishment for lying, because I haven't been able to get it through your head how much I hate lying. Your punishment for touching yourself is no cuming for a week."

"But daddy!" I started to protest.

He came down to look me in the eyes. "You want to make your punishment worse? I don't remember giving you permission to speak so I suggest you quiet it."

I dropped my head and nodded.

"Now stand up in front of me."

I did as I was told. Daddy undressed me and pulled me across his lap and the spankings began.

By the 20th I was crying my eyes out.

"Azalea it's not over yet. You still have 10 with the paddle. Now you're going to lay across the edge of the bed, bottom up."

Still crying I did as I was told.

Daddy got into his closet and brought out a paddle. He sat the paddle next to me. I took it in, it's short length and about an inch thick. I dreaded it and started crying harder.

"I sorry daddy. I be good. I promise!"

"Azalea no protesting. You deserve this punishment and you know it. Not another peep or I'll add on spankings."

With that daddy situated me a little on the bed, then picked up the paddle.

I heard a whoosh through the air then a crack as it made contact with my bottom.

"Owwie!" I cried out. Each smack hurt more and more than the last one. My butt burned by the 10th.

Daddy left me there crying for a second then pulled me back over his lap. He rubbed some lotion on my butt which helped ease the sting a little, but it still burned.

"Now lay here and take your nap," Daddy said putting my shirt on and tucking me into his bed. I cried myself to sleep.

******************************
"Aza time to wake up," daddy said shaking me.

I sat up, my bottom still stinging, but I threw my arms around daddy.

"I'm sorry I was a bad girl daddy. I love you."

"I love you too baby. Can you tell me why you were punished though?"

"Cause I touched what is yours and then tried to cover it up and lied to you a lot."

"That's right baby. I hope whenever you feel the sting on your bottom it reminds you that you shouldn't lie to me. Now there's something else you need to do for daddy. See I thought I was going to have a good girl who would take her nap for me then I would get to play with her and please her. But instead I got a bad girl who did what she wanted instead of listening. Daddy still wants pleased though. It's sad you can't be pleased, but that doesn't mean I have to be punished for it, right?"

"Yes daddy," I said understanding what he wanted me to do.

"Good. That means I'm going to tease you and push you to the edge, but you won't be allowed to cum. If you do cum it'll be 3 spankings with the paddle."

I gulped never wanting to feel that paddle again. I shook my head yes letting him know I understood.

With that daddy climbed on top of me and started making out with me. He was already hard, as I could feel him pressing against my leg. He groped my breast and trailed kisses down my neck to my collar bone. Knowing he was turning me on. He rolled over onto his back and lifted my chin to make me look at him.

"Please me Azalea" he commanded.

On my knees to the side of him, I started kissing down his neck till I got to his jeans. I unbuckled them and worked his member out gently. I pumped up and down with my hand a few times then took my tongue and licked his member. Sucking him deep and hard.

Daddy reached around to cup my ass, then slid his hand to my slit. Slowly fingering me as I sucked him. His fingers moved faster. Swirling in and out. His thumb rubbing my clit making me twitch in pleasure.

I sucked harder and faster feeling daddy get hot. I could feel myself building up with him. He exploded in my mouth and I was close to cumming myself. But then he stopped fingering me.

"Daddy!" I whined.

"No cumming for you, remember? I hope that teaches you not to touch what is mine," Daddy said with a stern look.

I pouted and crossed my arms completely frustrated at not being able to release.

"Don't pout. You brought this on yourself," Daddy said going to get us cleaned up. He put my clothes from earlier back on. Underwear and shorts and got himself dressed.

"Now do you want to go play in your room for a bit?" He asked picking me up.

I didn't answer him. I was still mad. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Azalea you can either be a good girl and accept your punishment or you can be bad and pout about it. Option one will let you play and have fun today. Option 2 will get you time out and an early bedtime. Now which is it gonna be?"

Angrily I mumbled, "be good and play."

Daddy walked to my room and sat me down. I went under my loft bed and started playing with my baby dolls.

"Can daddy play?" Thomas asked.

"No!" I said blocking my toys. "Me play by myself."

Thomas gave me his best silent stare. It made me feel uncomfortable. But I had slipped into little space and was mad at him.

"Fine Azalea. You play alone and I'll go do housework and check in on work," daddy said leaving.

I felt kinda bad, but I was too mad to actually do anything about it. I turned around and just played dolls by myself.

Daddy came back up to get me for dinner.

"Dinners ready baby. Have you been having fun? You've been playing quietly by yourself for 3 hours. I think that's a new record."

"Yes I have," I said walking past his extended hand. I was still mad at him. I was going to be mad forever, if I had to be.

Daddy tried talking to me all through dinner. I replied, but only in one worded answers as much as possible.

I could tell daddy was getting frustrated. Good maybe he would know how I felt.

"Alright Azalea time for a bath," Daddy said loading the dishwasher up. I stomped upstaires into my room and started the shower in my bathroom.

"You haven't taken a shower in awhile baby. Why tonight?"

All his questions annoyed me.

"Cause I want to!" I said huffily.

"Alright just asking no need to bite my head off. Get in and I'll come scrub your hair in a few minutes."

"No! I do myself!" I said trying to push him out the door.

He left, pinching his head in his hand. I shut the door and got in.

I didn't want to get out so I stayed in as long as the water stayed hot. Finally I scrubbed up and got out.

Daddy wasn't in my room. I got my own pjs on. One of the sets I had begged him to get me so long ago. Then brushed my hair.

Daddy appeared in the doorway.

"Want some help baby?"

"No. I do it myself," I replied.

He left again going to his room.

I started playing with my dolls again.

"Azalea time for bed," Daddy said appearing in my doorway.

"Nut uh I don't have to go to bed till 9 and it's only 830 now," I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Yes but thats when you've been a good girl. You havent been a good girl today so it's an early bedtime."

I huffed and climbed up my ladder.

Daddy came to tuck me in.

"No. I do it!" I told him.

"Do I get a hug and kiss? An I love you?" Daddy asked standing at the edge of my bed. My loft was so short it only came to about his midsection.

"No!" I said pulling the cover over me and turning my back to him.

The covers flew off of me and daddy sat me up to look at him.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Azalea you've been mean to me all afternoon. Why? Why are you being mean to daddy?" He demanded sitting me next to him on the bed.

"Cause you mean daddy!" I said.

"Why? Because I punished you?" He asked back.

"Yes! You mean and make me frustrated," I answered.

"Azalea Rose. Did I make you break the rules today? Did I tell you to be a bad girl and not listen? Or did you do those things?"

I didn't want to answer. He lightly smacked the side of my butt so I finally mumbled, me.

"Then I wasn't mean when I punished you. You know when you're a bad girl daddy has to give you consequences. It makes me sad to do so, but you brought it on yourself. If you're going to be mad, be mad at yourself. Now I can't stop you from being mad at me, but it makes me upset that you are. I'll respect your wishes though and leave you be till you're ready to talk. I love you baby girl sleep tight." He said. Then he got up and closed the door leaving.

I laid down in bed thinking over what he said.

His words made me mad again at first. I tried going to sleep, but I couldn't stop my brain. The more I thought about it the worse I felt. Then I felt really bad at how awful I'd been to him. I realized he was right. I should be mad at myself not him.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

He came and opened the door a crack.

"What is it Aza?"

"I'm sorry daddy! I was mean to you and you didn't deserve that."

He stepped in and came over to my bed.

"Thank you for saying so Aza."

"Can I has goodnight hug and kiss and cuddles?" I asked. "I really am sorry I was so mean. You good daddy who deserves good girl."

"Thank you baby. That means a lot to me."

He leaned in to kiss me and hugged me tight as I stretched my arms out to him. Then he jumped in and cuddled me.

"I wuv you daddy," I said drifting off as he whispered the words back to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 105 32
Have you searched countlessly for the right book? And when you think you've found one it's either incomplete? Cliffhanger? Not good enough? Well I'm...
9.9K 144 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
180K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WATTPAD Sugerdaddy #33 WaTTPAD Intense "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said sh...
5.2K 146 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...