Chapter 16

Aza's point of view
*********************
Finally after 45 minutes of driving we pulled into the mall. Finding a place to park daddy turned around to look at me.

"Okay Aza so this mall is special. It's a place just for mommy/daddy doms to bring their littles. So this means everyone can be themselves. We can act how we would act at home and not fear someone judging us. I still want you to behave, but please feel free to be your little self if you want to be. Just remember if you decide to misbehave I will spank your butt and have no issue doing it in front of other people--bare bottom or not." He said giving me a stern look.

Wow I had no idea places existed like this. That was pretty cool. I wondered what it'd be like on the inside. Thomas came and picked me up out of the car.

"Alright so we're going to be here a while. Since this is a place for littles I was thinking we could get a cart for you to ride in so you don't get too tired on your crutches. I'll still bring the crutches though so you can walk when you want to."

"So which cart do you want?" Thomas asked.

"Mmmm the elephant!" I said.

"Oh I should have guessed!"

"Yea daddy you should have" I teased as he lowered me into the cart

"Hmm so where should we go first?" Thomas said looking at the directory

"Food!" I screamed as my stomach growled.

"Oh yes of course my darling!" He said finding a place to eat on the menu. "Oh I know a place you'll love!"

Thomas whisked us off to the right near the food court. He entered a place called donut world!! I got to pick out whatever donut I wanted. Of course I got the long one with carmel and sprinkles. Thomas got me chocolate milk to go with it and some strawberries. We took our food to go and started heading toward the shops.

There were so many!! Toy shops--some for boys some for girls, some with pretty colors some with darker colors. One shop had whips, chains, and collars in the window. Thomas moved past that one really quickly. Shops for hobbies, arts and crafts, music, candles. A bed bath and beyond, bath and body works. Furniture shops. Stores with baby things in it. Shoe stores and about a thousand clothing stores.

"Daddy I wanna go in there." I said pointing to the shop with lots of colorful toys in the windows.

"If we go in here first you have to be good the rest of the day" He warned, but he turned me into the shop before I could answer.

I felt so excited. There were dolls, dress up clothes, barbies, baby dolls, canopy tent things to lay under, kitchen sets, Barbie dream houses! A thousand stuffed animals in the back! Everything I always wanted as a kid but never got.

"Daddy I want it all!" I said eagerly.

Thomas just chuckled at me.

"Well I'm not spoiling you that much bug. But I know your room doesn't have that many toys so I will let you pick 5 toys. So look closely and choose wisely. Don't forget there's other stores too.

Only 5 was this man crazy! I really didn't want to look anywhere else either though. I wanted the toys now. So I carefully looked at all the toys.

In the end I got 2 baby dolls (one boy one girl, they were twins in one box so it counted as 1) and an accessory pack that came with 2 outfits for each of them, 2 blankets, their cribs and a little bath tub, and some bottles/food (Daddy said that was the best buy cause I got a lot in for one gift). I got a smaller Barbie dream house, but it came with 5 barbies-3 adults a kid and a baby. Then I got a table that turned from being able to use leggos to playdough. And last I got a small tea set. It was white with pink roses on it.