Promise's (1D fanfic)

By I_Smell_Music

Niall Horan is apart of the world famous boy band,One Direction. Life for him is amazing that is until he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 5
Contest and a Challenge
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
IMPORTANT! Please read!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

9.4K 218 102
By I_Smell_Music

Yay we are on to chapter 2! Thank you x million for voting and commenting and fanning. I thought I would just get like maybe 1 comment and two votes or something. But you epic people proved me wrong!

The song is 'Rain by Priscilla Ahn.'I Put it there because I’m listening to it now.

This chapter will probably be a bit more exciting. But I think anything is better than just dropping your phone down the toilet.

If you want to know why Harry and Louis were playing on Niall's phone in the bathroom together then read on!

<3

-Storm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

"Harrreh! I'm bored!" Louis whined to me while we all sat around waiting to be called out to start the concert. Zayn was snoring on the sofa, Liam was being boring and I have no idea where Niall is. Probably getting something to eat.

"Well do something." I replied to Louis. Who rolled his eyes at me.

"But what. We still have like an hour before the concert starts. Think of something!" Louis said to me.

"Why do I have to think of something for you to do? Think of something to do yourself!" I replied. Louis looked like he was about to say something but then he stopped and an evil smile appeared on his face.

"Uh oh what are you thinking about?" I said looking at Louis suspiciously.

"Well you no Niall." Louis said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No Louis I don't know him I mean it’s not like were in a band together or anything." I said sarcastically. Louis ignored me and continued what he was saying.

"Well you know the way he hasn’t really had a girlfriend for a while?" Louis asked me and I nodded. Where could Louis be going with this?

"What if he is actually seeing a girl. Like has a 'friend' he hasn’t told us about." He said.

"So what if he is? How would  we know?" I asked him confused.

"Want to look through his text's?" Louis asks while doing a strange eyebrow dance, with his eyebrows obviously.

"Um I dunno...wouldn't he be kinda angry? Also how would we get his phone?" I ask Louis who think for a second then replies.

"Well he would never know we just take his phone then put it back before he realises we havve it,and his phone is right here." Louis said while picking up Nialls phone which was on the table beside him. 

"And if he does find out we can just say its Liam's." Louis said before I could reply. I shrug, why not it’s that or be bored for an hour.

"Sure let's go." I say and stand up.

"Where are we going?" Louis asks me confused.

"Well you don't want him to walk in on us." I said.

"Oh ye. To the bathroom!" Louis says and pulls me along with him.

When we get there Louis pulls me into a cubicle and locks the door to make sure Niall doesn’t walk in on us. Like Niall would just happen to walk in here. He takes out Nialls phone and starts looking through his text's.

"Anything interesting?" I ask trying to look but Louis is blocking my way.

"No. Just to his friends and stuff." Louis replies.

"Here let me try." I said and try to grab the phone out of Louis's hands.

"No I can do it." He says and puts the phone out of my reach but I try grab it again. Then while me and Louis are fighting over the phone it slips from his hand and falls straight into the toilet.

"Crap! Louis!" I said with my eyes wide.

"Sorry! Darn what do we do Harry!?" Louis said franticly obviously panicking.

"Take it out quick!" I said to him pointing at the toilet.

"Eww  no why do I have to?" Louis said with a look of disgust on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because you dropped it in." I said to him. He looked at the toilet and stuck his hand in quickly and took out the phone and held it as far as he could away from him. Louis looked at me like 'what do I do now?!' expression on his face. I grabbed some toilet paper and handed it to him. He took it and wrapped the phone up to dry it.

"Dose it still work?" I asked him worried.

"Umm I'll check." Louis replied and tried to turn on the phone. I mentally crossed my fingers and begged the phone god not to take Niall's phone up to digital heaven. Please, please, please! Please let the phone work if you do I will never ever look through someone’s text's in a bathroom again.

"It’s not turning on!" Louis said with a pale face.

"Oh god Niall is going to chop of our heads then sell them on eBay!" I said. Panicking.

"NOO!I like my head I don't want someone to buy it!" Louis said grabbing his head in his hands.

"What are we going to do!!??"I asked Louis since I really had no idea.

"Wait keep your head on." Louis said and chuckled at his bad pun while I rolled my eyes." I have a plan." 

"Well hopefully it goes better than your last plan." I said to Louis then looked at the broken phone that he still held in his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall P.O.V

After the concert I had forgotten all about what Louis and Harry did to my phone. Well up until now.

 Louis and Harry were behind me whispering to each other.

"I think he forgot." Louis whispered o Harry but I still heard him. I turned around and faced them and they stopped talking.

"I didn't forget." I said. Ok I did but whatever. "You two still have to buy me a phone. The same one."

"Fine. Tomorrow." Harry said. I smiled and walked into our Hotel room .I went to the fridge and took out the first thing I could find and took a bite .I was hungry ok doing a two hour concert makes you tired. I sat down on the sofa beside Zayn and Liam turned on the T.V and switched to the news.

"No! Not the news that’s boring." I moaned.

"Yeh. Come on Liam put on a movie."Zayn said.

"Well I want to watch it then we can put on a movie."  Liam replied to us.

"Fine whatever." I said and stayed put because I was way to tiered to move and obviously Zayn felt the same way because he also stayed here.

 "Today is the fourth year that Faith Evans has been missing." The news reporter said.

"Who is she?" I asked Liam and Zayn.

"Oh she was a girl that was kidnapped 4 years ago when she was 13.It was like a big news thing in England." Zayn replied. Two people appeared on the T.V and a little sign underneath them said 'Mr and Mrs Evans. Parents of Faith.' They started to talk into the microphone that a news reporter was holding.

[Play the song on the sidebar now!]

"We are still waiting for that day when she walks in the door from school and puts her bag on the table."  The mom says sadly.

"Her birthday will be in a few months." Her dad says looking off into the distances with a small smile on his lips. He is obviously remembering his daughter.

"She will would have been 18.I can't believe it’s been 4 years. "The mother said as her eyes start to tear up and the father grabs her hand.

"It will be even harder to find her now because she will look so different. "The mother says and the tears are falling down her cheeks now.

"If she is somehow still watching this we just want to say that Faith we will never give up looking for you." The parents said and the mother started to cry. I feel like I might cry myself and looking at Liam and  Zayn's sad faces I’m pretty sure they feel the same way.

I can't imagine how it feels to lose someone you love and not knowing if you will ever see them again.

"Do you think they will ever be able to find the girl?" Zayn asks nobody in particular.

"No. The chances of someone being found are not very high. It’s not often that someone who is kidnapped is found again. Especially after four years." Liam says.

"Oh." Zayn replies and the room is silent. I can't bear it.

"Ok guys let's not think of this. It won't happen to any of us so why don't we just put on a movie." I say hoping that it will lighten up the mood.

"Ok." Liam said and puts on a random movie.

It won't happen to us anyway. Right?

Yay. Second chapter finished! Did you like it? Please leave comments and stuff if you did. Vote if you want to if you do it will make my day! :)

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 56 32
(IN MAJOR EDITING) Skylie Vanatesia is just a normal teenage girl. Smart, somewhat athletic, somewhat pretty with amazingly supportive friends. Niall...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...
690K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...
299K 7.4K 39
TW: made in 2014. your typical story where a teenaged girl gets kidnapped by the popular boy band, one direction.