Love Yourself: Little Azalea'...

By Aza_bug1696

"Aza, that's it you're coming to live with me as soon as you're good enough to leave. No arguments on the sub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 44

4.9K 81 0
By Aza_bug1696

*****Thomas's Point of View*****
Aza and I lay cuddling on the sofa watching t.v.. We just got done painting her room and were taking a break. I could have had it done yesterday, but I knew how much it meant to her to be a part of the process. And yesterday she had fallen into her 2 year old headspace after waking up from her nap.

Her age was consistently fluctuating between 2 and 4.

Right now she was about 4. She was in a good mood and just wanted to be silly.

"Daddy look" she said making a silly face at me and some weird noise.

"You're crazy" I said tickling her sides.

Just then a commercial came on.

"Daddy! It's for the zoo! Can we go to the zoo pleeeeaaaaassseee!"

Her cuteness killed me. I almost immediately said yes, but I had been spoiling her a lot.

"You've gotten a lot of stuff here lately. New stuff for your room, plus a toy, and then you got to go to that fun play restaurant. So I'll tell you what. If you're a good girl today we can go tomorrow."

Her face had sunk into a sad expression, but immediately snapped back into a grin. She let out a squeal.

"But that means you also need to help me clean, you need to listen, and not get any punishments tonight."

"Okay daddy! I promise I will!" She said bouncing in my lap. "Can we invite Camryn and Ben too?"

I nodded yes and got my phone out. I texted Amarie and AJ to tell them the possible plan. Of course letting them know if Aza wasn't good we wouldn't be going.

"So no arguments about nap time," I warned her as I got up to get lunch ready.

She scrunched her face up and thought. Lately her favorite thing seemed to be arguing about not taking a nap. I chuckled to myself and prepared us some sandwiches. We needed to go grocery shopping after nap time.

"Come eat" I called to her.

She bounced happily to the table and ate all her food. She even took her plate to the sink.

"Someone really wants the zoo hmm?" I said picking her up to take her for her nap.

She nodded sleepily against me.

"I gotta see the elephants daddy," she said in a dead serious tone.

I did my best not to laugh as I laid her in my bed.

"Daddy cuddle?" She asked, slipping into a younger age.

"For a few minutes baby," I answered slipping under the covers with her.

She climbed onto my chest, loving being able to rest her head there. I rocked her gently, giving her the pacifier and her stuffed elephant. Soon she was asleep.
********************************
Sorry this was short and bland. I had wanted to go a different direction. To show a bit into Thomas's past, but realized that it would be better for later on. I also realized I needed to think on it some more because I was getting inspiration from another book. And I do not intend to copy anyone else's book. But I have a thought that I want to get to. It will just take some building up to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 633 54
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
2.4M 56.7K 44
Abused and abandoned Ella Lee, she thinks the whole world hates her, her father, her mum who left her, and the school's bad boy and dickhead in her e...
117K 3.3K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
44.3K 869 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...