Sundown Affair ✔️

By ZaynismRules

***this book contains infidelity, adultery, and swearing, you've been warned*** Would you fight for someone y... More

Introduction
Initial Book Description
Prologue
1: I'm the goddess of flirting
2: The Mysterious Man
3: Not Jealous
4: What's bad with being rough?
5: Your daddy's looking for you at the front door, sweetheart
7: Are you bipolar?
8: If it's hard, it isn't small
9: Encounter
10: Getting steamy
11: Oh God
12: Visitor
13: She's on fire
14: Sexy Back
15: Woman On A Mission
16: The Day After
17: Just Couldn't Forget
18: High
Author's Note
19: The Date
20: Secrets Unfolding
21: Sometimes You Just Have To Hear The Truth
22: The Talk
23: The Wife
24: Booty Call
25: I Couldn't Believe You
26: Malin
27: Cyan
28: A Walk In Mykonos
29: Mou Lipis
30: Maybe A Blow In The Bathroom
31: The Birthday Present
32: That Was A Quick One
33: Exposed
34: Crazy Stupid Little Me
35: Don't Want To Let You Go
36: Compromise
37: Telling The Truth
38: Brazilian Wax
39: Fucked
40: Healing
Watty's
41: Late Nights and Vodka
42: Agapi Mou
Completed!

6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker

11.2K 168 9
By ZaynismRules

Chapter 6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker

DIONE POV

"Cockblocker" I deadpanned as I stood from where I comfortably sat, which was Zach's lap.

Cyan laughed at my demise and a girl I knew by face came to view from his back. "Cocksucker" Cyan said in between chortles.

Oh he just didn't-

The girl with long dark hair slapped him hard on the arm earning a shocked expression from Davis, "What?"

"Language" she countered with a smirk, clearly teasing.

She had her hair flowing behind her back. The light blue blouse and black shorts matches her blue and black orbs.

Simply stunning the girl is. I mean, simple and stunning.

Cyan shrugged and placed his hand on the small of her back, gently pushing her towards the sofa.

"Favor Zach" he spoke and faced us again, "Could you please take Dione home?"

"I would you know" Zach's voice rough but it is normally rough like that.

With that said. Home... I did felt like lying in bed and not do anything intimate. I meant just sleep and just relax. It was a good idea, going home.

"Yeah I'm tired, I'll get Robi to get me home though" I cut the silence, but before I step out the room Cyan stopped me, "I do think she's pretty preoccupied right now and you got no choice but have someone drive you. Zach's not intoxicated I might add"

I rolled my eyes and just sauntered towards the front door. Not forgetting to send Robi a short and quick text of going at her place since Wayne is keeping her busy in more ways than one.

The breeze was cold making tickling my legs. I wasn't one to complain though, I wanted this dress so I get its disadvantages.

The line is still long since the pub was famous in our place but I didn't mind the chatters and made my way away from the crowd.

I walked down the aisle just a block away from the loud bar and stood by the bus stop, opening my phone's pin lock and uber app.

"I'll take you home" a voice said before I felt warmth embracing my shoulders.

"I'm tired Zach," I eyed him pointedly, "like sleepy tired" his arms are embracing my cold shoulders.

I know he meant take me home as taking me to his place doing all the naughty dirty stuffs he planned to do earlier tonight but my bestfriend just had to block all those heavenly things I would've had.

He shook his head and smirked, "Are you sure you'll be fine on your own? It's 2am"

"No. I'd be perfectly fine" I nodded and grabbed his arms from around me and left, walking just a couple meters away from him and booked my ride which was just a minute away. Tough luck.

"When are we going to see each other again?" he stared at me.

I am not one who craves a guy. Zach did have that godlike features and damn smothering eyes but it's not like I'd leave all the perks of being single for a man who would only fvck for play.

"We'll see" I licked my bottom lip and added, "here's my ride, I had a fun night"

I heard the white sedan came to a stop in front of me and I stepped in the backseat, not once looking behind me to see what Zach did next nor gave Zach a little more time to speak another word.

The whole drive to Robin's loft was fast, apparently no cars are around at 2am. I meant not much cars are..

I quickly made my way to the bed, after getting rid of my party clothes, washing my face and arms, and wearing a cotton night dress that rests mid thigh.

It didn't occured to me how tired I was until my head touched the soft pillows and dreamland visited me in no time.

The weekend came by in a blur and comes Monday morning, I sprayed a mist of perfume to work.

"Robin, stop sulking and get your ass outta bed" I nagged my bestfriend who was just staring blankly at the ceiling. While I touched my lashes with a transparent mascara.

Robin said Wayne wasn't messaging her after the naughty night without s3x. I know, both Robi and I didn't got action that party night. Seems fishy for me too.

I shook my head in disappointment when she just huffed and turned to her side, hugging a pillow. "You'll come by", muttering to myself.

Making my way to the kitchen, I grabbed some cookies and chewed it down with a drink of orange juice. 30 minutes later, I'm off for work.

"Robi I'll be back as soon as you know it" I closed the front door after shouting.

The carpark is quite crowded due to the early time of day but I did found my Honda Jazz in 3 minutes, beside an overly expensive Range Rover Sport and a Sedan with a brand that's hard to pronounce.

- - -

"Dione" the receptionist called out.

I was in the middle of stacking the legal papers for Mr. Crusoe. He is my immediate superior. I am to do legal research for the current cases he handles, overall admin and operations support for him. He's pretty much aging fast due to his occupation as a lawyer, I bet he's best in the firm with that high end suit and posh car he drives. Though I just got to saw the car porshe early today.

Oh and he's divorced with 2 children in college and 1 working as a fresh doctor somewhere in Europe. The Assistant HR who toured me 5 hours ago did told me some background story of Mr Crusoe. I know its kind of confidential but, still I needed it to know how to interact with the 57 year old lawyer.

"Yes Tiff" I stood from my desk, Tiffany just opposite it.

"There was a call on Mr. Crusoe's. One of his clients will be visiting for an urgent meeting. Kindly inform him, he might've forgotten"

The lady then handed an envelope, most probably documents for my boss.

"No worries Tiff" I smiled as did she before she sauntered back to the front desk.

Inserting my white button down shirt tucked neatly inside my khaki pencil skirt, I began my way to the door just beside my small cubicle. Knocking twice, I heard the tired voice of Mr. Crusoe telling me to enter.

"Your client on his way for a meeting with you. I haven't gotten your schedule yet by the way. So it was Tiffany who told me about it" I notified and walked towards his piled table. Handing the envelope from earlier.

His suit was hung at the coat hanger by the door, the light blue dress shirt he wore was a bit crumpled now from the busy day at work and his tie was somehow loose. I know in movies that a man like this with messy hair are hotter than Zac Efron and Jamie Dornan, but hell a 57yr old doesn't fit that image... I mean George Clooney is someone I'd hump but a lawyer? They age fast. Not a really sexy boss look.

The old man scrathed his chin and removed his spectacles, "I think I'd be able to send you the documents you need midweek. Just keep the stacked papers out there neatly and alphabetically filed for now. The legal contracts I gave you earlier is needed by Friday, by the way"

I nodded in understanding, my boss is no fun so does the people in this floor. Tiffany is a married all american girl who does not even know what jokes are. Mr Crusoe on the other doesn't even have time to talk to me and inform me things he needed me to do. While most of them are busy with research so I didn't bothered them.

Lunch was quite brighter though, even if Robi was out, I had some alone time in the nearby diner watching Friends in Netflix. This is all I could get in a law firm, sadly.

I went back to what I was doing not a minute later.

It was when my left foot taps the floor and my heels making tap sounds that I heard a voice utter in this floor, "Can you please stop that, it's annoying"

My actions halted and embarrassed, I lowered my head hoping they don't know who was the one making those irritating sounds.

I texted Robi instead of burying myself in boredom. I already finished a-q filings... I need something to do tomorrow so I left the others.

D: Why the hell did I accepted this job

I sighed and continued with searching google all about plagiarism and media copyright since this is due Friday. The ting of my phone was a bit loud so I lowered it before reading Robin's response.

R: Might I remind you. You'll be homeless if it wasn't for me.

I rolled myeyes but a chuckle was fighting, I typed away.

D: Still I thought I'd be working for your clients with really luxurious lifestyles and not some law firm . I'd grow old fast in here.

R: bear with it sweetie, we both know no one would take you in for the bad record your past divkhead of a boss made. My fashion boutique is full as you know it... I've hired more than enough

D: yeah

R: did you think about what i told you? Regarding moving out?

She was telling me to just live with her but initially asked me if we could go with Wayne and Costa when it comes to apartment hunting. But since Wayne was not active in communicating, the girl just changed her mind and wanted me to live with her.

D: Whatever, I'll think about it some other time. So how's the heartbroken gal? I thought Wayne invited us in Seattle.. And now he isn't speaking with you

I bit my lower lip knowing I hit home.

R: Fvck off!!!!

Smiling, I got back to work before I get bald from my seething best friends madness.

My stomach grumbled a couple minutes after and looking at the clock it was 3pm, an hour and no show from Mr. Crusoe's client. Deciding to grab something, I stood up to order some snacks beside our building, a quick break won't hurt anyone.

I took my wallet and phone, showing a message from an unknown number. This is why I hate vibrate mode, I don't even realize someone was already in need of my help.

I need a favor, could you send me your friend's number?

Ignore. That's what normal people did if they didn't know who the person is on the other side of the message. But I'm not normal... I'm Dione.

D: 911. That's the number to dial. Ask for Bob, he's the friendliest.

The elevator journey was fast and so does my walk to the nearby cafe, about 2 blocks and 15 minutes away from office.

The bell rang as I entered the small place, coffee invading my lungs instantly. Just what I need.

"How may I help you?" the bubbly boy asked opposite the cashier.

"I'd have 1 expresso and 1 coffee frappe" pointing at the croissants, "bag 2 of those too"

I paid for my order and hopefully my boss likes his coffee black and some bread to munch over.

"Thank you" I grabbed my takeouts and the boy helped me open the door.

A nice lad he is.

Whilst walking back to the building i felt a car heat on my side, it was slow and from the corner of my eyes it is following me. Blatantly.

I ignored it for about 5 minutes but then it honked beside me making me flipped and the black coffee spilled on my hands and some on my white button down. My heart flipped too! This dickhead is going to pay. Good thing the coffee isn't that hot! God I'd be burnt. Like hell already took me from this world of sin.

It was a sleek car to say the least.

My eyes trailed to the open hooded car and into the driver seat, the driver... It seems like a familiar face.

Very much familiar. His crisp white dress shirt had 3 buttons undone and the sleeves folded messily until his elbows, those virile forearms have protruding nerves showing how formed he is. Damn how could you be attracted to the very man who makes you feel ashamed of yourself?

I walked towards the creep and tilted my head, "I didn't thought of you as a stalker"

His face was blank. I am mad at this man, I just don't know why but when he blocked my advances and he punched Zach because of some psychotic stuff inside his head, I hated him. One thing that made me quite happy that Wayne isn't contacting Robin is that I won't ever be meeting them again. Costa included.

Oh and now my perfectly white blouse is stained for life? This is my fave shirt!

Costa's brows furrowed and I gasped, he really looks like a model straight from a magazine. I shook my head and turned around anyways, I know he should have paid for my shirt but it won't matter since I just feel conscious with him.

I felt being tugged and I get to face Costa again, his car parked with the driver's door opened wide. His convertible...

"What the hell?" I looked at him eye to eye. The coffee almost getting spilled again.

"I'm just passing by down the next block, where are you going? I could drop you off on the way" his voice still the same as that night. Sober or tipsy, he's still the same. Deep and alluring. If you even define a voice that way.

"I can walk and I'd be passing by somewhere to change my top" I raised my brow, "Since there's some asshat who just thought of surprising someone who has a very hot coffee in hand. And that asshat didn't even said sorry like mama told him so once upon a time when he was little-" I stopped since I would have continued with offending him being little until now, down there.

I got out of his grip and walked away anyways.

Hoping this is the last time I see this man.

He makes me feel insecure, like I'm not someone to drool over. He's just that infuriating. He was flirty yes, but he is making me feel not wanted in a way I want to be.

Author's Note

Heyaaaa!!! So another update do vote and comment!

I like to make Costa with much control and professionalism since our girl is quite the opposite. Obviously.

Who's best to take the professional businessman out of his shell? Of course, it is the snappy and wild party girl... :D

The picture of Jamie Dornan is swoonworthy dont ya think? <3 love him, lucky wife he has.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
561K 13.4K 42
The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me to leave My chin trembled as I tried to...
598K 17.1K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...
47.5K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...