Love Yourself: Little Azalea'...

By Aza_bug1696

"Aza, that's it you're coming to live with me as soon as you're good enough to leave. No arguments on the sub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 38

5.9K 109 5
By Aza_bug1696

I got new everything! A new mattress and bed frame, and a new dresser. I felt so giddy. I couldn't believe it. Daddy had the workers pack everything up to be delivered to the house since it wouldn't all fit in the car.

"Alright Aza one more thing I want to get you. New bedding. I know you love your zebra one, but it's falling apart."

"No I don't want new bedding. I can't sleep without my zebra one." I said starting to panic. It was special to me.

"Aza let's just see what we can find. You might like something new."

"No!" I said accidentally very loudly. I didn't mean to. I just really didn't want new bedding.

"Sorry daddy. I just don't want new stuff."

"Aza what is the deal on this. Why are you so against it?" Thomas asked stopping the cart to look at me.

"Alex gave it to me. It was the last thing he got me before the accident" I replied trying not to cry. I missed Alex so much. He was my protector, best friend, and the only one who knew what pain I went through cause he went through it too.

"At night when I sleep with my zebra blanket its like he's there with me still keeping me safe," I finished saying.

"Aza baby. I'm sorry I didn't realize that. I understand why you want to keep it, but it is falling apart and soon it won't be able to be used. Alex will always be with you. It doesn't matter what stuff you use. You don't use it when you sleep with me do you?"

I hadn't thought about that before.

"Well no...thats because I feel safe with you."

"Right baby. You're with me now. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I'll always keep you safe. Even in night's when you sleep in your own bed."

I thought about what he said and knew he meant it.

"Now baby if you really don't want new bedding I won't push it, but I really think you should get something new. We won't throw away the zebra bedding, but this way you can switch them out so it doesn't fall apart."

I was still hesitant.

"At least look baby. You might find something you like"

"Okay fine I'll look" I finally said.

We walked to the bedding section.

I looked around not really seeing anything I liked.

Thomas tried to point things out, but I wasn't liking any. Until we turned the corner. This side had more little girl styled things. And then I found it.

"Daddy!" I said running and grabbing it.

It had an elephant on it with circles in pink, light blue, gray and white. The pink matched the colors of my walls.

"This one please daddy!" I exclaimed.

"That's a great choice princess. It'll look great in your room. Ya know, I saw some curtains and a rug that would go good with this. Oh and we could get you a self for the cube organizers and some cute cubes to put on it."

"Daddy I think you like this more than I do." But I had to admit I was excited by it too.

"I love making you happy baby," he replied giving me a kiss on the nose.

Another 45 minutes later and we had a cart full of stuff. Pinks, light blues, grays and whites filled the cart. We went to walk out of the store. The way to the car led right past a toy shop.

"Daddy! Toys pweeeaaaassse" I said begging. I know I got a lot today, but toys!

"You've been really good today so you can get one toy."

"Thank you daddy!" I said pulling him into the shop.

I looked around excitedly. The toy shop was my favorite place. Even though it was only the second time I was in here.

There were too many toys to choose from.

Daddy just calmly walked behind me letting me look.

"Oooh I want the sparkly canopy!" I finally said seeing the sparkly dark white curtain.

"That'll look really good in your room too baby. We can put it at the end of your new loft bed if you want and then you can crawl from under your bed to the canopy."

"Yes I like that idea!" My daddy was so smart.

We paid and started walking to the car again.

As we walked we came across a shop with whips and collars and black leather in the windows. A bdsm shop. It intrigued me.

I stopped walking and just looked at the shop. The idea of a collar really turned me on. I could imagine daddy grabbing me by it as he fucked me.

"Daddy I wanna go in there" I told him.

"Aza its already been such a long day, let's just go home. And besides there's nothing in that store for you."

"Please daddy. I wanna see the stuff....find a toy from there.."

"I don't know Aza, you're my good little girl that stuff might be too much for you right now" daddy said trying to convince me to stay out.

I leaned on his chest, looking up at him batty my eyes

"I want to be your bad girl too daddy" I said seductively.

Something changed in his eyes. They shifted to a darker more dominating look.

"Alright missy. Let's go look."

We walked in, the store had many more adult things that couldn't be seen from the window. Somethings I had no idea what they even were.

"Hello how can I assist you today? Oh Thomas hey, how's it going? Haven't seen you in here in forever." A store worker came up asking. He looked to be around 26, he had black hair with green in it.

"Hey Pete. I'm good. My new baby girl decided she might not want to be a good girl all the time and wanted to come in and look around here," daddy said shaking the guys hand.

I felt my cheeks flush red from embarrassment.

"Daddy..." I said in shock at his words.

"Just speaking the truth baby"

Pete squatted down to look at me, "don't be embarrassed. It's fun being naughty sometimes isn't it? I know I like when my little boy Patrick likes to be naughty."

"Alright Pete she's still new don't scare her off yet" daddy said chuckling.

Pete winked at me before standing back up.

"Let me know if you two need help. I'll be waiting at check out" he said with another wink before leaving.

"Sorry about him bug. Pete's an old friend of mine from high school and we used to go club together."

"The bdsm clubs?" I asked curiously. He hadn't said anything about the clubs again since I first got here.

"Yes. Those clubs. He and his boyfriend Patrick were really into them. Now let's go look around."

I wondered why he really hated talking about the clubs.

I didn't push it and started looking around. Daddy told me I could wonder as long as I stayed where he could see me. He looked at things on his own and gave me a chance to explore.

The collars really fascinated me. I wondered over and looked at them. I found a light pink leather one, with black lace around the edges. Black hearts were on the pink leather. I wanted it. I grabbed it holding onto it to go look at other things.

I walked past chains, ropes, blindfolds, suspension things. I got further into the back and found dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. One particular vibrator caught mg eye, it was light blue and said butterfly wand. I started to pick it up, but got embarrassed and walked away.

I found daddy up at the counter. He had a bag, but I couldn't see through it.

"What did you get daddy?" I asked curiously.

"Its a surprise for later baby girl," he replied with a sexy smile. "Did you find anything."

I nodded yes, but was still slightly embarrassed so I couldn't bring myself to show him.

"You gotta show me if you want it baby."

I really wanted it. I slowly handed it to him.

"Very sexy baby girl," he said taking it from me to pay for it.

"Yes very" Pete said handing the back back to daddy. I blushed as he winked at me.

"Come out to the club again sometime. I think Aza would love Patrick. And Patrick is definitely going to want to see uncle Thomas again once I tell him I saw you" Pete said.

"I'll think about it Pete. See you around" with that we turned to leave.

I wanted to hold the bag so daddy handed it to me.

"Alright baby. It's pretty late so how about some fast food. Then straight home. I really want to see you in that collar," he said grabbing my thigh as we sat in the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 851 36
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
6.9K 370 20
"Are you really going to talk to Abbu?" She asked being serious after some time and I nodded my head. "Yep. I can try, right? I know there is 0.1% c...
117K 3.3K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
5.9K 197 22
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...