New Girl ( Urban story )

By inlovewitya

Jalissa is moving with her mom to California for a better job offer. She comes across many new things in this... More

New Girl ( Urban story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

11K 395 28
By inlovewitya

Jalissa

I scrolled through my Instagram TL patiently waiting for Eli to arrive. He texted me earlier this morning asking me to go out to breakfast. I was a little hesitant at first but Lord knows there was no turning this boy down. After all I did have to remind myself that he wasn't technically mine and i didn't really have rights to be upset. If he wanted to hangout with other girls, then i had no say so in that.

"This seat taken?" I heard a voice say over my head. I looked up and smiled when i seen Eli.

"Hey." I said standing up and giving him a hug.

"What's good with you?" He said with that beautiful smirk as he sat down.

I smiled and shook my head as if to silently say nothing.

"How long you been here?"

"Like 5-10 minutes." I responed. "Not that long."

He nodded his head. "My bad to keep you waiting though."

"It's all good. Don't even worry about it."

"Oh, and about yesterday, I know I said i wanted to kick it. My fault for flaking on you."

"Oh yeah. What happened to you?" I pulled my phone out and started making my way toward my pictures just in case he wanted to lie.

"I had some business to take care of with the homies." He said nonchalantly. I was actually taken back at how easily that lie had just rolled off his tongue.

I chuckled sarcastically to myself very low. "You're lying." I said flat out.

He looked at me confused. "Huh?"

"You're lying." I repeated, and turned my phone around to reveal the screenshot I had taken of the picture that girl posted the night before.

His face dropped for a hot second but he pulled it back together. He opened his mouth to say something, but i cut him off, "Look before you even lie to me, there's no need to."

He frowned his eyebrows. "What are you talking about?"

"I mean it's cool. I understand you're going to have other girls you gonna talk to and that's fine. You single and you do stuff single people do."

He just sat there in silence and looked at me. It got really quiet, and then I started to regret everything that I had just said.

The waiter walked over to us."Hi, can I get you guys anything to drink?" Boy was I glad to see him, he broke the awkward silence.

"Um yeah I'll take a strawberry lemonade please." I said with a polite smile.

"And for you sir?" He turned his attention towards Eli.

"I'll take a Sprite." He said politely too.

"Alright, I'll be back in a second with your drinks." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." Eli replied to him.

"Jalissa...I don't want you to feel like I'm playin you or nun. A'ight?" He said looking me dead in my eyes.

I looked up at him from my menu and nodded my head. And quickly looked back down.

"Yeah ima be honest with you. I do have other lady friends, but that don't change how I feel about you."

I put on a fake smile and nodded my head to let him know I was listening. Yeah I didn't want him talking to any other girls besides me but he's going to do what he wants to do.

"You mad at me?" He asked putting his menu down.

I shook my head. "No."

"So why you giving me this sus treatment?"

"Because it's like you're saying you don't want me to think you're playing me or whatever..YET you just straight lied to me in my face."

He leaned back in his chair and sighed.

"You know what, you right. That's my bad. I shouldn't of lied to Jalissa."

I shrugged my shoulders a little. "It's all good." I don't know what it is but when I feel like somebody is trying to play me I shut down. I try my hardest not to show my emotions. And I just start acting like I don't care.

"I apologize for lying to you ma."

"It's okay." Was all i said before the waiter walked over and took our orders. We ate and made small talk. It was kind of awkward and I didn't want to be around him anymore. I couldn't even front, he hurt my feelings a little bit.

ELIJAH

I held the door open for Jalissa as we left the restaurant. I followed her to her car. I know she was mad at me, I could feel the vibe.

She opened the door and put her purse in then turned to me. "Thanks for the breakfast, it was good." She said smiling and hugging me.

"No problem." I said hugging her back.

"I'll see you later." She said quickly and turned to get in the car. I grabbed her wrist and pulled it lightly. I bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

"A'ight I'll see you." I said and walked away. I wanted to kiss her on the lips but I know she was still feeling some type of way so the cheek would have to do.

I hopped in my car and drove off. I know i let Jalissa down a little bit. So I needed to make it up to her. I didn't know how I was about to do it but I was. I was starting to regret fucking Angel for real. I mean I know Jalissa not my girlfriend and all, but we had something. And i know damn well if she was fucking another nigga I wouldn't be having that.

I texted Jalissa's mom and asked her for Alex's number. I told both of them I wanted to surprise her and told them both the plan.

I stopped a few places and headed to her house. I parked a block away so she wouldn't see my car and know i was there. I don't know what it was about Jalissa and what made me want to go out of my way for her but it was something. Something so special about her. She was different from these other hoes.

JALISSA

"I'm hungry." I pouted as me and Alex walked through the door. We had just came back from going to buy Alex stuff from the mall.

"Me too." Alex said as she headed up stairs. "Come to my room really fast I want to try this stuff on." She said.

I was so thrown off by the Eli situation I didn't even feel like shopping, honestly.

I followed her to her room. She set her stuff on her bed. "Oh I think I left my charger in your room."

I looked at her and scrunched my face. Why would her charger be in my room? I shrugged my shoulders and went to my room to check.

My mouth hit the floor when I walked into my room. Eli was sitting on my bed with a bouquet of white roses. There was a huge bear on my bed that was bigger than me. There was also a cake that said "IM SORRY 😕❤️"

He stood up and held his hands out for a hug. I ran to him and hugged him so tight. He hugged me back even tighter. I looked up at him and he kissed me passionately. My face was still in shock when he let me go. He took the card off my bed and handed it to me. He moved to the side for me to sit down and I read the card in my head

"Jalissa,
I want to apologize again for everything. I know i shouldn't have lied to you or stood you up. You probably not even trying to fuck with me like that nomore. And believe me id understand but I would be dumb to let you walk out of my life that easy. I wanted to remind you that I care about you a lot and my feelings for you increase everyday more and more. I hope you accept my apology and like your gifts.

-Elijah"

The biggest smile spread across my face and I looked up at him.

"Awwww Eli I don't even know what to say." I said with my hands over my mouth.

He pulled me into a hug. He looked down at me and pulled my chin up. He pecked me on my lips twice. "You forgive me or what ma?"

"Yes." I said and put my arms around him and we kissed again.

"Awwww!" I heard Alex say as I heard her taking pictures.

We both looked at her and started laughing. Then back at eachother.

"Y'all want to go get something to eat?" Eli asked both of us.

We both nodded.

"Yesss. I'm starving! Let's go." I said grabbing Eli's hand.

I couldn't be happier. I felt like this was a fairytale. It was all too good to be true. Like Eli was my knight in shinning armor. Yeah he fucked up but he also made up for it in the cutest way. I could feel myself falling for him and fast.

I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me and kissed my forehead. This was my happy place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2.4K 67
Arizona has 2 daughter's and a son, all with her previous wife, Callie. Callie has moved to New York, leaving Arizona in Seattle. She meets neurosurg...
38K 490 20
Arizona and Eliza get together and all is good except Arizona is terrified to love Eliza and let her in. Will Arizona learn to let her guard down aga...
255K 7.5K 37
~Sequel to Little Kisses~ I smirked and turned to him running my hands slowly down my body and walked onto his lap again. I wrapped my legs around hi...
5.4K 160 20
This story is about what happening in New York after Arizona and Sofia left Seattle to live with Callie in her apartment Calzona end up together? Ne...