Love Yourself: Little Azalea'...

By Aza_bug1696

"Aza, that's it you're coming to live with me as soon as you're good enough to leave. No arguments on the sub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 25

7.3K 107 2
By Aza_bug1696

*****Azas Point of view******
"Come on babygirl how about some breakfast? I can make you whatever you want."

"Mickey mouse pancakes?" I asked.

"Coming right up. Want to watch some tv while I make it?"

"No I wanna be with you daddy" I said clingy to him.

"Alright baby. Wanna color at the counter on one of the barstools and watch me cook?"

I nodded yes. I felt myself slowly slipping into little space, which hadn't happened in awhile.

Daddy got me my tub of coloring stuff and set me at the counter.

I picked a book and some colors, but ended up just watching my daddy. He talked and laughed with me.

"Daddy I'm gonna go pee" I said sliding off the barstool.

"Alrighty hurry up food is ready in 5."

When coming back from the bathroom I noticed my pacifier sticking out of my bag and felt compelled to grab it. Normally I only wanted it at bedtime, but I really felt I needed it right now.

"Alright baby food is ready" daddy said as I walked back in. He set my plate down and looked over at me.

"Feeling little baby?"

I nodded yes so he came over and picked me up to set me in my chair.

"Let me get ya a drink baby."

He came back with a sippy cup of white milk. The sippy cup had a soft nipple instead of a hard one like I was used to. I liked it. It was soothing.

My plate had a Mickey mouse pancakes on it that had a fruit face.

While daddy grabbed his plate I grabbed for the syrup and started pouring.

"Aza! You have enough syrup for 50 pancakes on your plate" daddy said grabbing the bottle.

I giggled saying, "You gotta drown it in syrup daddy that's the best way."

"You definitely don't need that much though silly girl. I guess that's what I get for leaving it in your reach" he said while sticking his tongue out.

I ate my pancake and ended up being a sticky mess by the end of it.

"Come on baby let's get you in the shower to clean ya up."

I was feeling really little at this point so I reached my arms up. I quickly stuck my pacifier back in my mouth before doing so. Daddy scooped me up taking me to my bathroom.

Daddy sat me down on the toilet and went to start the shower.

"No! Bath!" I demanded.

"Baby you can't you still have the cast on."

"No shower. Bath!" I demanded again.

I was very little and really wanted my way.

"No can do princess. So you can either shower cooperatively like a big girl or fighting daddy. I dont want you to fight with me. Do you want that?" He asked.

That made me start to cry. I didn't want to fight, but I really wanted to soak in the tub.

"I no wanna fight daddy, but I want a bath" I said crying.

"It'll be okay baby. Soon you'll be able to take baths okay?"

"Okay" I sniffled. But I couldn't stop crying over not being able to get my bath. I cooperated with Thomas though letting him undress me and put a bag over my cast. Though when he actually set me in the shower I started bawling really bad.

"Aza come on, this isn't worth it" he said trying to soothe me. I wasn't having it though. I cried so hard I couldn't breathe.

Next thing I know Thomas is climbing into the tub with me holding me. My head on his chest soothes me. He just let's me settle down while rubbing my back.

"All better baby? Let's get you washed up now" he said starting to move me off his lap.

That made me scream again.

"No daddy. Me just want you" I said crying.

"Baby I'm staying here with you I just gotta move you so I can wash you." He tried again to move me, but I clung to him tightly and started crying again.

"Azalea enough we need to get you cleaned." With that, since he was way stronger than me, he removed me from his lap just enough so he had space to wash me. I cried and begged him the whole time to let me get back on his lap. I just needed to be as close to him as possible.

*****Thomas's Point of view*****
Aza was breaking my heart. She was very little right now and just wanted me. Even though I stood no more than a foot away from her it wasn't enough. I almost spanked her a couple times. But I realized this wasn't out of brattyness, it was something else. Instead I tried just soothing her and letting her cry it out. This was something she needed to do. Trying to shower her was a nightmare, but I managed.

"Aza you're all showered up now. I want you to sit here in the shower chair while I clean up real quick. Might as well get daddy clean while he's in here right? Do you want to help me wash up?" I asked hoping that might make her stop crying.

She shook her head no and reached her arms up wanting me to hold her.

"Give me 3 minutes to clean up baby and then I'll hold you."

That sent her into another crying fit, but she did as she was told and just sat on the chair. When I was done I stepped out and grabbed a towel to wrap around my waist. I got Aza her hooded elephant towel and wrapped her in it. She was calming down again, but still heavily crying. I plucked her elephant pacifier from her nightstand, her stuffed elepant, her brush and some underwear and took her to my room.

Aza was silent now, just cuddling up into me sucking on her pacifier. I grabbed one of my t-shirts from my closet and sat us both on the bed. I gave her her stuffed elephant which She immediately clung to. She didn't fight me when I moved her to dress her at least. When she was dressed I clicked on my tv and put a show on for her. I then plucked her down in front of me and started to brush her hair.

After brushing her hair I let her cuddle into me some more. I couldn't believe how little she had gotten. She seemed to be about 1 or 2. I knew my crazy schedule had something to do with it. I needed to spend more time with her. I put in my two weeks notice for a transfer to the pediatrics unit. My hours would be really great, I'd be home more and Aza could come visit me at work more often.

I just had to wait for the administrator to approve. Which I should be approved. I did my 3 years in the ER like all new people are supposed to. This was actually my 4th year doing it.

Just then my phone rang. It was the hospital.

"Aza baby daddy has to take this phone call, can you sit here quietly while I'm on the phone?"

She nodded yes, lost in her cartoons. I didn't risk getting up though, I didnt know how clingy she still felt. I just turned down the tv a little and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Dr. Carter, this is hospital administration Jennifer Tidling. I'm calling to say we would like to approve your transfer, but first we will need to come in and talk to the pediatrics unit. Make sure you'd be a good fit for the group. Upon approval from the group you'll then need to do some training for the unit and we will process the transfer. Can you come in Monday at 7 to meet the group?"

"Yes that sounds perfect. Thank you Ms. Tidling."

With that we hung up.

"What's perfect daddy?" Aza asked leaning back to look at me.

"I just got a call saying I can move to pediatrics like I wanted. Remember I talked to you about trying to get out of the ER?"

She nodded yes.

"Well if all goes well and the group likes me I'll get to work there. That means I don't have to go into work till 9 and I'll always be done by 5. And I'll get an hour for lunch everyday."

"They're gonna love you daddy cause you're the best guy in the whole world that I know." She said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Awe thank you princess" I said tickling her.

"Come on let's get lunch" I said picking her up and heading to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
12.6K 123 32
Have you searched countlessly for the right book? And when you think you've found one it's either incomplete? Cliffhanger? Not good enough? Well I'm...
2.3M 56.4K 44
Abused and abandoned Ella Lee, she thinks the whole world hates her, her father, her mum who left her, and the school's bad boy and dickhead in her e...
181K 2.7K 24
#3 WATTPAD romance novel (2023) #9 WATTPAD Sugerdaddy #33 WaTTPAD Intense "ohh you're so wet for me shreya" he said "we shouldn't do this" I said sh...