Jelsa || Protecting Her

By jelsa_lover123

The top number one spy at DreamWorks Spy Agency is Jack Overland Frost. He has always taken on every mission... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 40

979 44 13
By jelsa_lover123

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

"Let me out! Let me out!" I demand.

I've been in this room for at least three days, I'm chained up with my hands covered. That didn't stop the ice from slowly creeping up the walls though.

"Foods here," a guard says.

He toss the plate in my room and slams the door shut. Is that guy an idiot? Does it look like I can pick up anything with chains around my hands? Outside I hear a familiar voice.

"Pitch sent me to check on her, I need to help her with being fed and watered."

Rapunzel walks in the room and I sigh in relief. I have a plan to take down Pitch by the help of the Nightmares who have been forced into working alongside of Pitch.

"Here, I'll help you!" Rapunzel smiles.

She feeds me the ham sandwich which she made herself and throws the mouldy bread that the guard gave me out of the barred window.

"Pitch is planning something but...we found out that Merida is in his office," Rapunzel whispers.

I knownthat sneaky son of a gun had my sister! Maybe Manny and Hiccup thought that they could handle Pitch? Unfortunately for everyone, that's not the case.

"The plans have changed, get Merida and help her escape. Do not focus on the plan for now, get my sister to safety. Understood?" I order.

Rapunzel nods and she takes a seat beside me on my rock hard bed.

"Nice bed for the guy's wife, eh?" Rapunzel jokes.

"I'd rather be in this one than his," I say seriously.

She helps me drink some water and leaves. The guard comes back and begins guarding me again. Ice creeps up the walls once again, I'm all alone...

"Please get Merida out, please..." I beg.

<<<RAPUNZEL'S POV>>>

"Rap, what's the plan?" Ariel asks.

"She told me to get Merida out, forget the plan for now. But I have a plan that'll help out the children that are being held hostage," I declare.

Ariel's eyes light up and a smile immediately forms on her lips. The Nightmares...not everyone comes into this hell willingly, Ariel and I are a part of the forced Nightmares. I unwillingly joined the Nightmares when I found a Nightmare in my home with a gun to my little Summer's head...

"Does Merida know where to go though?" Ariel asks with clear worry in her voice.

"She does. I spoke with Agent Dragon whilst he was here...I'll tell her where to go and then our children will be escorted to the DWSA," I smile.

I gave Agent Dragon the list of Nightmares that were made to join forcefully. He said he'd have an agent to come to us and he'll be meeting Merida half way with the children. Us Nightmares that were forced to join Pitch will start an uproar, a rebellion if you will.

"I hope this works...I've lost the love of my life, I can't lose our child to this man too," Ariel whispers as tears fall down her face.

I hug her. I wish I knew where my little sunshine's father was but then again I don't, he left us alone. I have no idea where he is now or what he's doing, probably with some other woman by now...he was a womaniser.

"Let's gather the child. After all, it's visitation day." I say.

Ariel nods. Pitch claims that he isn't completely cruel, he'll let us see our children once a week for about an hour. Yeah right, he's evil and that will never change!

"Mommy!" Summer squeals running to me.

I run to her and engulf her in a big hug. I focus on her and her alone; she starts getting excited talking about her week saying she misses me and she's good friends with Melody now, that they have each other.

"Mommy, w-will we ever go back to normal?" Summer asks quietly.

I smile and kiss forehead leaning over to her ear to whisper, "We will, baby. I promise."

Joy fills my little girl's face hearing me say those words, I never break a promise.

We talk some more and I scout out the area. They are fifty children here, all the Nightmares guarding this area would need to get knocked out. That won't be easy...wait! I could look into the ventilation system and knock the guards out through those and block off the vents to the children. They have one window which remains open because it has bars over it.

"Sunshine, I need you to do Mommy a big big favour!" I beg my little girl.

*One hour later*

She's done it! I hack the system, turn off the cameras for that section of the building and give Ariel, Tiana and Jasmine the signal. I head over to handle the guards at the back wall, there is an unexpected explosion which blows a hole in the wall. The girls run over with the children huddled into a group, they run to the forest entrance and Merida stands there with Belle beside her. Belle nods to me with a smile and runs off.

"Merida, I'll take you to the meet up point. Girls, I promise no harm will come to them and they'll be well protected!" I promise the other mothers.

They cry and hug their babies once more before we had to run and part ways. Don't worry children, all your Mommy's will be free from that demon soon!

*Five hours later*

It's been hours but we made it. I stand out first and call out for Agent Dragon. He comes out with another two agents and I bring out Merida and the children. Forty-nine?! Where's?! Who?! My heart sinks.

"SUMMER?!" I scream horrified.

Tears stream down my face and she emerged from the bushes, I cry and hugging her. She hugs me tightly back.

"R-Rapunzel?"

I freeze. That voice...Eugene? I turn around with my little girl in my arms and see him. After all these years? I glare at him and kiss my baby on the forehead. I seat her in the large coach and dust myself off.

"Don't let him near my baby!" I growl angrily.

I notice one agent. Mr. Overland?! He sees me and stares at me in confusion and shock.

"You're a Nightmare?!" He exclaims.

"By force." I reply, looking down at my feet.

I begin walking away when someone grabs my wrist. I turn to them, Eugene again. I glare at him, I don't want him near me.

"Don't you touch me!" I repeat.

He looks at me with sorrowful eyes. He takes a letter out of his pocket and hands it to me, I look back up at him glaring but his eyes are soft and desperate. Something is telling me to read this letter, why?

So tell me "Flynn Rider". How's your pregnant wife? How's the baby? You won't have either of those for much longer unless you take my warning seriously. Why do you think you were orphaned in the first place? All me. I wouldn't tell her or the cops if you want your wife and child to keep breathing. You have one more week with them.

I stare in shock. Pitch...this whole time?! Anger fills every bone, vein and artery in my body. This rebellion is going to get messy. Eugene has been staring at me the whole time, I jump up and kiss him sobbing through the kiss.

"You should have told me..." I sob, breaking the kiss.

"I couldn't...you just looked over the letter. You never want to test Pitch Black, he's a monster." Eugene whispers.

I shiver. Pitch is the monster of all monsters, he's a sick psychopath! He's broken people to the point where they beg for death and he doesn't kill them, he continues their torture until they no longer show emotion. They either die or join, they're brain washed.

"I need to get back, they'll suspect it's me. This rebellion will be happening soon than expected," I reply loudly so everyone could hear me.

Worry and fear fills his chocolate brown eyes. I smile to him and blow one last kiss to Summer. Agent Dragon hands me a bag of diamond jewellery to give me an alibi. I smile and speed off back through the forest, back to hell for people living and breathing.

BANG. A bullet barely a centimetre away from my cheek flies past. I look at it in shock and back to the shooter; Pitch. He's pissed, he's not happy at all.

"Where the fuck did you take those disgusting snot nosed brats and that little redhead bitch?!" He shouts heatedly.

Someone's pissed. I just raised my brow in confusion and reply, "What are you talking about?! I was out robbing a diamond exchange!"

I show him the bag which is filled with diamond rings, earrings, necklaces, pearls, anklets, watches etc. He turns around and shoots a Nightmare that was guarding the children. I'm going to be sick...

"What are you talking about?! Where's my baby?!" I exclaim, horror dripping in my voice.

"Hopefully dead. Go and help my fiancée whilst you're there being useless!" He spits, snatching the bag from my hand.

I drop to my knees and begin to cry, sobbing my heart out. He walks away leaving me in a 'broken' state. I run off to Elsa's room since it is time to help her out of that damn cell! I sob all the way there, the guard just shrugs and lets me inside. My weeping wouldn't stop, it isn't real but I can't deal with the thought of losing my little girl.

"Punzie, are you okay?" Elsa asks wearily.

I nod my head and wink. She comes over to me and rocks me in a hug, the guard walks away down the hall and I close the door ajar. I unlock her chains and she smiles.

"You ready?" I ask, unsure.

"Yes I am. I'm out for his blood." She growls.

I shiver at her tone. She sounds so...remorseless and ruthless, I have no idea what he's done to her but it's got to be bad...right?

"He took something from you too?" I ask gently.

She stiffens up and stares blankly at the wall, "He made me kill my Mother when I was barely eleven years old."

I tense up staring at her in shock. She's been through a lot then...poor woman. She's a fighter, she'll be fine.

"We have an uproar to start!" I smirk in victory.

"That we do." Elsa smirks, creating snowflakes in her hand.

<<<THIRD PERSON POV>>>

"We're going to have some issues! We don't have any leverage against the girls here anymore!" Drago exclaims.

Pitch is well aware of that. He is starting to get tired of Drago's constant doubt and whining about not having leverage, he's a psychopathic freak. Not that Pitch is any different, he pulls out his gun and shoots Drago in the arm.

"Pitch, what the fuck?!" He exclaims.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" Pitch shouts.

Everyone sits silently at the table thinking of a different angle to take the situation. What could they do to gain advantage over everyone again? Surely the Nightmares who joined for their children's safety would strike back. They aren't prepared for this kind of attack.

Over at the DWSA, Hiccup inserted a couple trackers into a couple of the diamond earrings. All SWAT units and agents head out for the Nightmares, little would they know that they'd be witnessing a lot of innocents committing murder willingly this time around. Mothers who'd normally never hurt a soul, about to commit mass murder on the worst people in the world, two being sweethearts with the head of DWSA's son and a new employee.

"Do we have the co-ordinates? All the necessary weapons and equipment?" Manny questions.

Everyone responds positively and the remainder of the journey is silent, people are fearing the worst on what could happen. Could anyone blame them? They all have someone or something to go home to. This time around Toothiana and Bunny are being extremely cautious; they have their little one to go home to who is needing them more than ever.

*Arriving at the Nightmare base*

All agents run into the building where the rebellion is taking place, Nightmares are being slain by their own. The agents stare in shock seeing Elsa, pointing the same Benelli gun that she was forced to use on her Mother against Pitch's temple with half his body frozen solid.

"You wouldn't do it! You're weak, just like your Mother!" Pitch spits.

"My Mother was the strongest woman that I know and she still is! You made me, barely an eleven year old kill her! I don't create monsters, I end them!" Elsa hisses.

"You won't--"

BANG.

Pitch's head rushes back as the bullet goes through his skull. Elsa doesn't feel a drop of guilt, all eyes are on her. She stares at the engagement ring on her left ring finger in disgust. She takes it off and throws it, the rebellion screams in happiness along with everyone apart of the DWSA despite the massacre before them. Everything is finally going smoothly.

Elsa meets eyes with Jack, both of them are crying. They aren't upset, they are happy and Elsa runs to Jack who catches Elsa in his arms kissing her desperately. They both smile through the kiss, they don't want to pull apart and they refused to for anything. The world had been against the both of them making them strongest together.

*************************************

Hi guys! 😊 AHHHHHH! Don't kill me! 😱 Look, school has me stressed out! 😓 I have three more finals and updates will be back to normal again because.......I WILL HAVE OFFICIALLY LEFT HIGH SCHOOL! 😁🎊🎉 It's crazy! 😱 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 35
Jack Frost, the one that no one could see, has been reassigned to protect Queen Elsa from harm. But can Jack keep his feelings at bay for the Queen w...
15.5K 685 22
In which Elsa keeps her relationship with the growing boy band member Jack Frost in order to protect herself from the hate of the bands fans.
17.4K 739 25
Agent Frost got assigned to a mission to catch Elsa Winters, the daughter of Mafia Leader named Pitch. Same goes for Elsa Winters, Pitch assigned her...
10.4K 290 26
Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida work for the DSA (Disney Spy Agency). Their latest mission involves protecting the daughter of the president from th...