I'm not a villain (Hitoshi Sh...

De Awesomelemonaids

(Y/n) was destined to be the greatest villain of all time. Her father was an evil genius, while her mother wa... Mais

Warning
2. Freedom
3. Communication
4. Marshmallows
5. Happiness
6. Trust
7. Past
8. You should smile more
9. My Hero
10. Parents
11. Purple cat charm
12. Meow
13. U.A High school
14. The practical test
15. Be careful
16. Results
17. Master?
18. Explain
19. Without
20. Jealousy
21. Memories
22. Protect you
23. U.A
24. Quirk assessment
25. Sensei
26. The music room
27. For her
28. I'm sorry
29. Fly
30. Obtained
31. Out
32. Costume time!
33. Team J
34. I have a plan
35. Congratulations
36. The notebook
37. Shadow quirks
38. Threads
39. Saviour
40. Friendship
41. Wanted
42. Understandings
43. Arrangement
44. Home
45. Cafe
46. Become a hero
47. No control
48. The nurse
49. The USJ
50. Villains
51. Hospital
52. Forgiven
53. Healed
54. Mystery object
55. Guest
56. Brother
57. Friends
58. I am a hero
59. Different
60. Safe
61. Delusional
62. Accidental advancements
63. Thank you for everything
64. Times up
65. Back to me
66. Plummet
67. Revival
68. Countdown
69. Counter-attack
70. Cheer
71. Reunited
72. The game
73. Deal
74. I can't lose
75. A contract
76. Titan
77. Visitors
78. A happy family
79. Love
80. Press conference
81. Pressure
82. Not enough
83. Confession (Final chapter)
Bonus: Kuro gets a boyfriend
Fan art
More fan art

1. I hate this

51.7K 1.3K 2.1K
De Awesomelemonaids

I sat in my bedroom alone. The curtains remain pulled closed from the previous night, leaving me darkness. My blankets remained wrapped around my body, providing me with the only comfort I seemed to get in this house. The sound of knocking on my caught my attention, my gaze shifting across the spacious room to the large wooden door on the other side. Just from the way his knuckles rapped against the wood, I immediately knew who it was. I wished he wouldn't come but he always did, bringing me anguish every time I saw him.

Even though I didn't bother answering, he proceeded to open the door. Through the door, light began streaming in. I squinted as the room was illuminated by the sun, my father now standing in the open doorway.

"Good morning, Princess", he greeted, offering one of his largest grins. I was well aware that he was a short-tempered man, not wanting to be the one to make him angry. I nodded in acknowledgement of his entry, watching him as he journeyed further into my bedroom. 

"Will you do some studying today?", he asked smoothly, his gaze making me feel small. I nodded my head once again.

"Yes, Father."

"And combat training?"

"Of course, Father," I answered, lowering my gaze to my lap. There was only so much of his staring that I could take, backing down after feeling intimidated by his presence. He was a man easily swayed but is emotions, meaning that the way he felt about something could change in an instant. I knew he was unstable but that's not something I'd imagine he'd like to hear.

Good girl, I'll see you downstairs for breakfast. Your mother's almost finished in the kitchen," he sang, petting my head before leaving the room.

I glared at the door once he was gone, the mention of my mother putting me in a sour mood.

I hate this place

Getting out of bed, I was quick to get changed. Once I was out of my pyjamas, I stared at myself in the mirror. I observed the drained expression on my face, softening my facial features so I looked more neutral. It was best to not show that you disliked this place or the people in it, that way no one would have to get hurt.

Leaving the room, I stared back through the open doorway at it. I despised how large it was, the excess space around the bed making me feel exposed every time I lay there. Closing the door did nothing to my negative feelings about the place, the entire house being excessive inside. The corridors were wide and long, rooms being the same size as mine or bigger. There was so much space there for only three people, making this place feel even more lonely.

Reaching the stair, I was quick to descend them. Just one more right turn and then a left, then I would be there. It had taken a while to get used to the house, but even though I had lived here my entire life, I still happened to occasionally get lost.

I hate this house

Entering the kitchen, I immediately spotted my Mother sitting at the table. Hearing my footsteps, she lifted her face to look up at me with sunken eyes. Even though she had put up with my Father for so long, only now was she looking like she was about to properly give up on life. She doesn't eat well or sleep much lately, this showing by her now frail body and dark under eyes. But even though she looked so neglected and starved, she still managed to offer me a smile when she saw me.

"Good morning dear", she offered, her voice raspy. I didn't know much about my Mother's past besides the fact that she used to be a hero. One who was strong and beautiful, they called her Lady Angel. I wished that I could see her like that, then I would get to meet the woman she was before she was brought here. It was the sound of new footprints from behind her that she reacted to most. Her body tensed knowing that he was there, fingernails digging into her thigh as she listened to him draw closer to her. I watched as he walked up behind her, placing his hands on her shoulder as he smiled at me.

"Good morning family", he announced happily. I watched as my Mother panicked silently, not wanting to show him how much he got to her.

"Morning," I replied dully, my mother doing the same. Her voice was quiet, not being enough to satisfy my Father's sick fantasy of a perfect family. Sliding his hand to the pocket of his jacket, he fished out a switchblade and reached over my Mother's shoulder so she could see it. I took in the look of delight on his face as he pressed a button on the knife, revealing the silver blade. Seeing his weapon, she couldn't stop herself from shaking in fear. He drew it closer to her, my Mother closing her eyes and bracing for impact.

He was gentle in pressing the blade to her cheek, only applying enough pressure to make a small cut. Leaning close to her ear, he chuckled darkly.

"I said good morning," he repeated, revelling in how afraid he had made her.

"G-good morning dear," she tried again, hoping that was enough for him. She jolted in fear as he pulled back suddenly, his wide smile only visible to me.

"That's more like it!" he cheered, pushing the blade away before returning it to his pocket. I watched as he sent me a wink, walking out of the room without a care. Knowing that he was gone, my Mother gasped before the tears started rushing out. Lifting her hands to her face, she wept. I hated seeing her like this.

I hate this family

I didn't hesitate to walk over to my Mother, wrapping my arms tightly around her. I was the only one here who could provide her comfort here, without me she would be alone with him.

"It's going to be okay," I whispered, hoping that I could reassure her even though things like this happened every day. She continued to cry into my chest, her tears never seeming to stop. But I don't blame her for crying, especially after what he does to her.

He hurts her.

He humiliates her.

I've seen the scars.

She's not his wife, she's his prisoner.

"I-I'm sorry you were brought into this," she sobbed. It still surprised you how she could continue to blame herself even though none of this was her fault. 

"You did nothing wrong."

She continued to cry who a little while longer before managing to calm herself down. I was always surprised that she could hold so much hope after being trapped here for so long. 

"We'll be okay, one day someone will come and save us," she assured, wiping her face of any evidence of her tears. I watched her as she mustered a smile, continuing to stay optimistic even though I knew no one was going to come here and save us.

"Of course," I agreed. I hate lying to her but was the only way to keep her sane. If she were to lose all hope then I don't know what I'd do. She's the only one I care for, my only family. By her appearance now I can tell that she's nearing her breaking point, making me worry how long we have left. No heroes are going to come and save us.

I hate this life

Once she had properly settled down, she stood from her seat and returned to the kitchen to finish making breakfast. I watched as she stood before the stove, her eyes looking dead. I know that she hates this, I hate it here too and she has it much worse than me. The only real positives I have are my Mother's presence and the fact that my Father wouldn't harm me.

I watched as he reentered the kitchen, making his way over to my Mother. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his body up against her back. By her posture, I could tell that her body had stiffened at the unwanted contact. Leaning forward, he pressed a chain of soft kisses against the side of her neck.

"I'm sorry, my love. I didn't mean to hurt you, you know that right? It's just want to see you happy, and when you look at me with those sad eyes it makes me really mad," he cooed. I couldn't deal with watching it anymore, my eyes rolling as I averted my gaze tot he table ahead of me. It was a common occurrence in this house to see my Father acting this way, being angry one minute and then loving the next.

His sick and twisted personality made my blood boil. It infuriated me that I couldn't so anything about all of this, making me feel useless. All I could do was glare at his back while he faced away from me.

I hate him

Once breakfast was over and done with it was time to study. Heading to the house's library, I scanned the shelves before picking out something useful. Bringing over to my main work desk, I opened it and began reading through it. With that information, I was able to fill in the workbook my Father had given me for study. But it was easy to become distracted, my gaze shifting out the window.

I was rarely allowed to go outside if my Father was there and it was against his rules to leave the property. I had only once travelled beyond our house, it being such a long time ago that I barely remembered it. That made me want to leave even more, reminding me of how my Father saw my Mother and I.

We were merely belongings.

"Hello princess", my Father greeted, snapping me from my thoughts. Lifting my head, I looked up at his half masked face. His smile showed that he was happy, not noticing my longing gaze toward the outside world.

"Yes hello, Father," I answered, waiting for him to speak next. For staring out the window and zoning out, Father would definitely punish Mother for that. But not me. I have followed his every request, doing exactly what he says to protect myself. I wish that I could extend that protection to my Mother but I know it won't work that way.

"May I see your workbook?" he asked, shifting his gaze tot eh table. I shifted the book towards him, watching as he picked it up and began flicking through everything I had done that day. And by the smile on his face, I could tell that he was pleased.

"Good work, Princess. You're just as smart as your mother and you'll make a terrific villain just like me". Not knowing what else to say, I nodded as if to show support for what he had said. Placing the book down, he turned and left the library without another word. Now that he was gone, I heaved a loud sigh. Leaning forward, I folded my arms on the desk and lay my head on them.

I hate this

--------------------

Entering the third-floor gym, I looked around at all the equipment. There was so much here that no one would believe it was all for one person. Wanting me to become a strong villain just like him, my Father had bought everything he thought I might need to train with.  Thinking about his disgusting smile, I punched one of the sandbags harshly.

Managing to calm down a bit, I started taking lighter hits, focusing more on technique than power. I had managed to clear my mind and continue working on my training, feeling irritated the second I heard his footsteps on the stairs. Father entered as I took a few hits at the punching bag, standing to the side to watch me for a while. Knowing that he wanted to see a bit more, I gave it a few harder punches. I paused at the sound of clapping, turning around to see him once again.

"Very well done, my Princess. Now again, but use more strength," he encouraged, gesturing for me to get back into it. Turning around to face the bag, I hid the fact that I was harshly gritting my teeth. Pulling my arm back, I glared at the punching bag, imagining my Father's face there. Then I hit it will all of my might, punching if off its hook and through the wall. I could tell that he was happy with the result, approaching me to pet my head.

"Very strong, just like your mother once was," he complimented. Hearing that made me feel a bit down, it showing on my face. Father noticed it immediately, placing his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to console me.

"What's wrong?" he worried. I could tell that his feelings were genuine, making me wonder if I could use this to my advantage. Maybe if I asked nicely enough he would let me and Mother leave this place.

"Do you think I could start going to school?" I asked hopefully. But I knew there was no hope the moment he laughed, shaking his head as if I had asked something stupid.

"Come on, Princess. People out there won't accept you or your power. They'll only judge and hurt you, as your Father I will never let that happen to you. Now, smile for me," he said, making me feel even worse about everything. But the worst part of all was the request.

A smile, something someone usually does when they're happy.

My Father looked down into my eyes, showing me just how serious he was about this. It wasn't uncommon for him to request a smile for me, usually having to ask since I would never give one of my own free will. All that I experience in this house are negative emotions, there being nothing that would make me want to smile.

Giving in to his desire, I let the corners of my mouth curve upward into a forced smile. But my Father didn't seem to care about the feelings behind it. The sight of my fake smile earner a sickly sweet one from him. He forward and pressed a kiss to my forehead before straightening up.

"There it is, my beautiful Princess's smile," he cheered. He left soon after, leaving me alone in the gym. I glared at the door he had left through, punching one of the other bags to get some anger out.

I hate him

--------------------

I sat in the living room with my Mother by my side. It was peaceful, allowing my Mother some time to relax before we knew he would come and see us. Entering the room, I immediately noticed his wide smile.

"I want to let you both know that I have some very important business to take care of. I know it's a long time but I'll be away for two months," he admitted. It made me wonder what he would be doing since he had never been away for such a long time before. He tried to keep his trips short, wanting to come back and see us.

"What are you going to be doing, Father?" I asked, knowing that he would tell me from the expression on the half of his face I could see. He chuckled as he rubbed his gloved hands together.

"I'm planning to get rid of All Might once and for all with some other villains. Then the world will no longer be peaceful, people will be forced to bow before us.  Me as the king, standing beside his Princess and Queen," he enthused, sounding excited. I wasn't sure how to react, knowing that his plan was not good at all. I had heard stories of the hero All Might from my Mother and didn't wish for him to die.

All I could do now was pretend to support my Father, to make him think that I will stay put while he is away. Getting up, I approached him. He was surprised to see me coming close out of my own will, even more so when I hugged him. I wish that I hadn't, but I felt like it was the best thing to d in this situation. I couldn't stand up to him so all I could do was act like a perfect daughter, hoping that he would trust me.

"Be safe, Father," I whispered. It took him a moment to realise what was happening before he returned the gesture, wrapping his long arms around me. Petting my head gently, he pulled back with a smile on his face. Then without a word, he headed upstairs to begin packing his things.

---------------------

I sat before the grand piano, letting my fingers wander the keyboard. The music filled the room, not doing what I wished it would. Glancing to the side, my eyes locked onto my Mother. She was still sitting on one of the couches, her shaking hands holding onto the cup of tea. My attention then shifted to the door as my Father came into view.

"I'll see you when I get back, Princess. Behave for your mother," he smiled, lifting his gloved hand to wave at me. That was when he left, my fingers continuing to move until you heard the front door slam shut. Stopping the music caught my Mother's attention, the ex-hero lifting her gaze to me.

"Why did you stop, Sweetie?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly. But I could tell that she knew exactly what I was feeling, relief. I watched as tears began streaming down her face, a smile tugging at her lips.

"He's gone," I responded bluntly. She wiped her eyes, reaching for a tissue to blow her nose with.

"What about that, Dear?" she asked, not knowing where I was taking this. She guessed I was just relieved to have some time away from him like she was, not knowing my true intentions.

"We can go," I told her. Hearing that, her eyes widened. It took her a moment to properly comprehend what I had just said before she focused her gaze on me.

"I thought you loved him," she whispered, placing her hand over her mouth in disbelief.

"I have to pretend so that he won't take his anger out on me. I don't want him to hurt you anymore. I want to leave this place and actually go to a school where I can make friends. I want to be a hero just like you," I confessed. My declaration evoked an immediate reaction from her, Mother standing up and rushing over to give me a hug.

"Of course, Baby. Let's get out of here."

 I hate it here and I know no one is going to come and save me... if no one else is willing to help then I'm just going to have to do it myself.

Starting a new story because um... I told myself I wasn't going to start another but here I am.  Anyway, I just started watching My hero academia yesterday and I'm halfway through the second season. I'm in love with it already and really felt like writing a story about a character I really took a liking to. As you know it is Hitoshi Shinso. I hope you will love reading this story as much as I will love writing it.

(Edited)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 38.9K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
21.3K 773 16
A young woman from the 21th century dies on a tragedic accident while going home. The world she once knew was slowly disappearing on sight. When her...
31.4K 1.4K 40
MATURE CONTENT NOW ON PATREON (link in bio to gain access to two smut chapters) TRIGGER WARNING: suicide mentions "In Japanese and Chinese tale, it i...
32.1K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.