Higurashi and Elfen Lied: Yuk...

By XxHigurashiRikaxX

After they defeated Takano Miyo, Hanyuu Furude went to the forest and see the diclonius with her red hair and... More

Chapter 1: Hanyuu meets Yuki
Chapter 2: A New Student
Chapter 3: Farewell to Hinamizawa
Chapter 4: Searching for Hanyuu and Yuki
Chapter 5: Yuki and Hanyuu's Escape
Chapter 6: Yuki meets Kouta
Chapter 7: Rika and her friends goes to Kamakura
Chapter 8: Lucy and Yuki vs Bando
Chapter 9: Yuki and Sophia meets Yuka
Chapter 10: Male Dclonius
Chapter 11: Rika and her friends meets Lino
Chapter 12: Mayu
Chapter 13: Sophia vs Lino
Chapter 14: Yuki's Farewell
Chapter 15: Yuki's Torture of love
Chapter 16: Yuki's Past part 1
Chapter 17: Yuki's Past part 2
Chapter 18: Yuki's Past part 3
Chapter 20: Kouta meets Yuki's friends
Chapter 21: Nana
Chapter 22: The Diclonius Fish
Chapter 23: Luna and Sophia
Chapter 24: Mariko
Chapter 25: The Past of the Diclonius Sisters part 1
Chapter 26: The Past of the Diclonius Sisters part 2
Chapter 27: The Past of the Diclonius Sisters part 3
Chapter 28: The Past of the Diclonius Sisters part 4
Chapter 29: Mariko and Luna's Return to their father
Chapter 30: Mariko vs Lucy
Chapter 31: The Truth

Chapter 19 The Present

46 1 0
By XxHigurashiRikaxX

Present
Yuki woke up in the morning, she stood up and see the letter from her big brother. She was itching her eyes. She look at the letter and read....

Dear Yuki

I'm going back to Kamakura, Japan.
You should go back to Kamakura. You need to get out of here before that guy will wake up. I left you last night, so you should go back to Kamakura. Kouta and her friends were worried about. They were looking for you. Don't forget about me, Yuki. I'm sure we'll meet again.

Lino Furukawa

Furukawa? You mean I'm the Furukawa? But I'm Yuki Furude! I'm not Ruka Furukawa. Not anymore.
Yuki started to leave this place. She knew her brother abandoned her again. Wow... How weird is it?

(Sorry, guys. I'm too lazy to write this)

The sun is rising up, but it started to rain. She has no idea where her brother went. She was all soak and wet when she was walking by herself. She can Kouta and Yuka were sitting somewhere. When Yuki started to shout at them, she saw Kouta was kissing his cousin.
Yuki gasped. Oh, no.... I'm too late... Why?.....
Yuki started to cry, she walked away from them. She started to run away from Kouta and Yuka.

That's the picture I wanted to show you. I like this picture that I've found it. I can't find the red, but fuck it. I picked the dark pink just like Lucy's. Anyway, that looks like she must be fighting or something like that, though. So I would rather write a story about Yuki was walking alone in the beach. I hope you like it.

The rain is still pouring, Yuki was walking alone in the beach. Yuki was sobbing softy, she stopped. She sat behind the big rock. She was sobbing, too. Yuki knew Kouta likes her. She changed her mind to be Kouta's lover or girlfriend.
Yuki looked up the sky. She was preying for God. Oh, God, she thought in her mind. I wanted to go back to Hinamizawa.... Where should I go?
She blinked her eyes. She had a scene of the new diclonius. I think someone was here.
She saw them fighting. She saw the girl with a pink hair and her black dress. He has horns, too! She started to run away from them. That was a same guy who tried to kill Yuki and Lucy. She thought he was dead. She went to the town by herself. She was walking in the street. She looked up at the sky and see the stars.
She was watching it as she was walking by herself. Yuki knew there is no way she can go back to Maple Inn. She had remembered about her past. She wanted to be with Kouta, but Yuka loves him.
"Yuki?"
She can hear the familiar voice. It was Hanyuu!
"Hanyuu?" Yuki blinked her eyes. "Hanyuu!" She ran to her then she hugged her tightly.
All six of them were here. Yuki doesn't know they were looking for them. All six were hugging her.
"How did you find me?" Yuki asked them.
"We went to portal, then we found you in Kamakura," Mion told her.
"That's great!"
They were all missing her. They were hugging her.

Hi, guys! It's XxHighrashiRikaxX!
I'm sorry I was too lazy today. I always hearing that song called Crossfade So far away. It was my favorite song. I hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 227 8
Having been notified about the death of his entire family due to a fatal car crash, Hachiman Hikigaya goes through a silent meltdown. And it worsens...
57K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
1.1K 51 18
(y/n)(l/n), has been chosen to participate in a death game with her and her friend-ish/ex Kai Satou. when she is there she meets Keiji Shinogi who wi...
160K 5.2K 25
Lucy was only nine years old when she slaughtered not only her nightmarish parents, but incidentally her entire village in a blood thirsty rampage. O...