Everything About You

By mrs_Stylesxox

Kylie Styles is a 16 year old normal girl. Except for one part. Shes Harry Styles little sister. Kylie is re... More

Everything About You
Samantha and Interview
Who Samantha really is
Movies, Games, Food and...Samantha....
Beach house >>
Beach!
Really, who is this mystery girl?
Carnival!!!
Daddy Styles?
Chapter # 11
My secret date with Nialler
Fun night with the guys.
The letter
Home sweet home
samantha
Concert
**I dont know what to call this chapter so be creative and make up your own**
Captured
putting the peices together
Finding Kylie
We Found You
Home sweet home.
Date night
What a Morning
This night should be interesting.....
The nights still young
The party still goes on!
'Wait theres Two?!'
Night with the girlies <3
as long as your ok
Freedome!
planing the flash mob
Flash mob
Hard work pays off
Suprize....suprize....seprize!!!!
The End
Authors Note :) ~PLEASE READ~

No, you got it all wrong

987 13 0
By mrs_Stylesxox

I woke up the next day. I looked over at the clock and it read 8:32 am. I sat up in the bunk room only to hear multiple snorse coming from the bunks above and around me. Then I realized something. I'm in the bunkroom. I usually sleep on the couch. Every now and then Harry would let me sleep in his bed and he would take the couch, but I'm not in Harrys bed. I knew I was in someone elses. I must have not of payed attenyion to were I fell asleep last night. I looked over my shoulder only to see Niall fast alseep right next to me. Shit. I was in Nialls bed. Bad choice. Better move before anyone wakes up and starts to make sex jokes about us. I swung my feet off of the bed so that they were hanging off of the bed. Then I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Kylie?" Niall asked. I turned around quickly to wisper in his ear so no one couls hear us.

"Yea?" I asked

"Were you going?"

"I was going to go to go watch some television" I answerd.

"No stay with me" He moaned rather loudly. I hushed him and he wispered it again only this time, softer and quieter.

"I had a bad dream last night" He said.

"Alright Niall..but only for a little bit" I answered and cudled back down with him under the duvet. He raped his arms around me. His hand landing on my belly. It was....nice. He was so warm. I was so comfterble. This is nice, I think I can get use to this. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

Louis P.O.V

I woke up sitting up in my bed. I rubed my eyes repeatedly and looked at the clock. It read 9:00 Am. I could go back to sleep, seeing the lads and I have a day off, but I was rather thirsty so I decided to get up and get myself a glass of water. I slowly hoped off of the top bunk trying not to wake anyone. When I got down I looked into the bed that layed below mine wich was Harrys. He looked so peacefull when he was asleep. So adorable and baby like. I looked over to the bunk next to his and there layed Niall. His back was turned tords my way. I ducked a little lower only to see Kylie wraped up in his arms. Wow, there geting close...maybe a little to close. Uncle Lou is going to have to do some investagation on this one.

I walked into the living room to see Zayn watching T.V flicking through the chanels.

"Whats up mate?" I asked him. he put the remote down and sighed.

"I couldnt sleep, This couch is so uncomfterble" Zayn answered and I noded

"Now you know how Kylie feels, poor chika has to sleep there every nigt this summer" Zayn noded in agre ment then a look of worrie crossed his face.

"Sooo.... were did she sleep last night?" Zayn asked

"In Nialls pants" I answered and he looked shockd

"What?!" He asked. and I rolled my eyes.

"Just kiding, but they did sleep with eachother last night, I just woke up and saw them cudling together. I aswered.

"Ooo lala Niall get it" Zayn said wigling his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Do you think we should wake them before Harry sees?" I asked Zayn and he noded. But then we didnt even have to, We saw a verry angry Harry storm through the kitchen. We both sat up and shruged as Harry angrilly made his way to the frige and drank some apple juice right out of the container.

"Whats wrong?" Zayn asked him. Harry looked at  him adn rolled his eyes.

"Did you not wake up this morning and see Niall sleeping with my sister?" Harry asked rather calmly.

"She was so tired last night she probly just fell on the first bed she saw and It happened to be Nialls..and Niall wasnt going to sleep on the couch with me Haz...dont worry nobody heard anything. Its just like when we watch films or something..they were just cudling" Zayn said.

"Maybe your right Zayn...I really hope so...Its just not a really nice sight to see first thing in the morning and not knowing if anything happened...you know how Niall gets" Harry answered and Zayn and I both noded. Harry sat on a stool on the kitched burrying his face in his hands leting out a sigh. Zayn and I went over there to comfert him.

"Its ok haz" I said

"I know...Its just, I hope therese nothing going on between them...ya know...I just.. dont want either of them getting hurt or making things awkward for the band." Harry said

"Its ok Harry, she did say that its nothing so we just have to belive her..ok? ..shes your sister so just trust her..ok..she would tell you..wouldnt she?"

"Yeah..your right Lou" Then Kylie waled into the kitchen looking verry tired and grabed and aple and sat down on the stool next to Harry,

**********************************************************************************************************

Kylies P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen only to be greted by Harry, Louis and Zayn. Oh lovly. They stoped talking as soon as I walked in. It was probly about me. I juts hope they werent talking about how me and Niall probly had sex last night. Wich we didnt. They probly wouldnt belive me though. I quickly graped an apple and took a seet right next to harr.

"Whats the matter Haz?" I asked.

"Nothing...how did you sleep last night?" He asked shit.

"Peacefully" I answered

"I bet" Louis mumbled loud enophe for all of us to hear. Zayn elbowed him in the ribs.

"Why were you in Nialls bed?"

"I was just..really tired...I didnt pay attention to what bed I sat down in and I gess it just so happened to be Nialls....Nothing happened I hope you all know that your all over reacting." I answered they all looked at me, looked at veachother and then back at me.

"OK" Harry said

"OK?" I asked

"OOOKKKAAAy" Harry said again.

"Soo..your..not mad?" I asked

"Nope...I trust you..I did over react..I know you didnt do anything..It was stupid to think you did, I know you know better. Its just you have been spending so much time with him and I dont know how you truely feel about him I know you wouldn tell me anyways. but its ok. I trust you" Harry said

"Thanks Haz" I said giving him a hug. "So what are we doing today?" i asked

"Well seeing we have the day off and we havnt done anything you wanted to do yet, anything you want love" Louis said.

"Really?...sweet..I shall think about this" I said and continued to eat my apple. Seconds later, Liam came out of the bunk room and greeted everyone with a hello.

"Good morning babe" He said as he hug me.

"Morning Li" I answered. and walked into the living room trying to think of ideas that we could do today. Hmmmm bowling?...Nah last time we did that Louis broke the bowling lane. Movies? nah we watch a movie nearly every night....OH Lazer quest!!! Yes lazer quest thats perfect we all love that place and we havnt been there in a long time.

"Whats on your mind there Kyles..You look like your thinking hard"? Liam asked.

"Well...Louis tolled me we could do whatever I wanted today...and I think I made my descision" I answered.

"Ohh god" He said and I laughed. Just then Niall came out of the room looking verry tired. "Morning Nialler" Liam said. "Morning" Niall mumbled and walked into the kitchen. Then Lima looked back at me and wiggled his eye brows.

"what?" I asked

"You know" He said

"Liam, we didnt ok" I said

"True...but he did cuddle up with you when he could have slept on the couch.." Liam said.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I know theres something between you guys Kyles"

"No its nothing Liam..just drop it"

"Are you sure?" Liam asked. "Positive" I answered. Then everyone came back into the living room and sat down on the sophas."So what are we doing today babe?" Louis asked.

"Not telling" I said.

"Well then how are we going to get there if you cant drive and we dont know were we are going"? Harry asked.

"Urmm...I will tell the driver...duh" I said and they aall noded. The rest of that morning we spent it running around getting ready. I decided on a plaine black  t-shirt with light jeen shorts and my black flip flops.  I kept my hair down in its usuall brown wavy curls and put a dark head band on. I alplied some foundation and mascara, then headed out of the bathroom and into were the driver of the bus sat. His name was phill and he was verry kind.

"Hey phill" I said

"Mrs. Styles, What can I do for you young lady?" he asked.

"Ok so its a suprise for the boys you cant tell them were we are going even if they beg you...but do you think you could drive us to Lazer quest?"

"Sure thing Kyles" I noded and made my way back to the living room were each boy was now standing. They knew I wasnt going to tell them were we were going so they didnt bother asking. Than goodness for that. It only took about a half hour to get there when Louis quickly ran up to the bus window and screamed.

"LAZER QUEST!!!!" damn, that boy can sure be loud.

"Yup" All the boys ran over to me and hugged me tightly thanking me. Nialls hug lasted the longest. Maybe Liam was right. Did he like me?ore importantly did I like him? I know Im going to have to talk to Liam sooner or later about this.

We ran in and quickly got ready. We ran into the room and put our gear on. When mine decided not to to work.

"I. Cant. Get. This. OOnnnn" I said between grunts.

"Let me help, Niall said as he walked over to me and slip the buckle securly around my waist. As he was doing so, He accadently brushed up againsed my hand. I thought I felt something, but I ignored it. Wait a minute maybe there was something. Next thin I knew,  We were stairing in eachothers eyes. That lasted maybe a good ten seconds untill someone snaped both out of our trances.

"ARE WE GOING TO PLAY OR ARE WE GOING TO WATCH YOU GUYS MAKE LOVE"? Louis asked Zayne gigled and Harry nudged him on the ribs. Niall blushed. I just noded and headed out to play the sgame. We ended up playing a good three rounds. Liam winning two of them and harry winning one. They are both really good at it..We just dont know how or why. Later we ran to nandos for lunch. Then we qickly made it back into the tour bus.

"Who wants cookies?" I asked. and all the boys screemed jumping up and down. I just laughed. These boys were so childish. "Who wants to help me?" all the boys walked away murmuring 'no' or 'no thanks' under there breath. but Niall stayed. "I'll hellp" He said. I gave him orders and he got the things out

"Soo Kylie" He started.

"So Nialler"

"Whats new?" He asked

"Nothin really to be honest. but ya know on tour with this band called One Direction there really cool" I said.

"Yeah I heard about that irish fella..hes soo hot" Niall said in a teenage girl voice. I laghed. i mentally agreed with him.

"Whats new with you Nialler?" I asked pooring some batter in the bowl.

"I'm really excited for my date tonight" He said. I felt something in me. Something...weird. anger was it? jelousy?I dont know. Maybe I do like Niall. if I feel jelous. Ugh...so confusing.

"Oh yeah...whats her name?"

"Samantha" He answered shyly.

"Tell me about her" I said

"Well shes really out going.. she is beautifull, blonde, tall and really fit.

"Well im glad you found some one Nialler." But she sounds nothing like me. Me. I have no chance with Niall now. I know that.

****************************************************************************************************

Nialls P.O.V

But she is not aas nearly beautifull as you. I thought and I realized there. right there as I started comparing Samantha to Kylie, That Kylie was the one I wanted...Not samantha. and now I realize that I am In love with a beautifull girl. and her name is not Samantha.

*********************************************************************************************************

Aww Niall... how cute! I have great ideas for the next chapter. I opologize I know this chapter was long and I kinda draged it along a lot. But I have great ideas for the next chapter! Will Kylie realize she likes Niall, will Niall go out with Samantha? Hmmm and who knows about Niall and Kylies little 'love'?. I decided to throw some twists in the next chapter, Including a deep secret that Kylie is hiding from everyone.

I just want to say thank you for reading! I'm almost out of school so I can post chapters verry quickly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 64 23
15 year old Lauren Styles always considered Harry, her brother, one if her best friends. Then, he disappears on your with his band without telling he...
386 12 12
It’s high school, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall are all 16, they live normal lives and on weekends they do local gigs in a band called ‘One Dire...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
30.8K 593 24
Madison Louise Tomlinson is a seventeen year old girl from Doncaster, England. Her last name sounds familiar right? He’s the little sister of Louis T...