Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 8

15.1K 323 321
By kpopmaknaetrashx

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"I promise I will always keep you happy."

"AAAAHHH KYEOPTAAAAA"

"JIN HYUNG YOU RUINED THE MOMENT"

"AISH JIMINNIE SHUT UP"

"YAH, TAEHYUNG, LETS DANCE"

"I'M THE DANCE MONSTER"

"FUCKING SHUT UP"

Way to ruin the moment guys. I rolled my eyes when they all started to chase each other around. Aish... Jungkook wrapped an arm around me, and we walked towards his car.

"Let's go home Jisoo," Jungkook said, and I smirked, "We're just going to leave them here?"

Jungkook shrugged, "They'll be home soon enough."

I laughed, and we both got into his car. I put my hand on my necklace and smiled. I looked at Jungkook to see him concentrating on the road. (Don't drink and drive kids)

I took this as a chance to look at him. I'm not being a creep. I'm allowed to look at him. I'm his girlfriend. I smiled and kept looking at him until he started talking.

"J-Jisoo, stop looking at me like that," Jungkook stuttered and kept his eyes on the road. I smiled and looked away laughing a little to myself. After a few minutes, we got home. I went up to our room and started to look in the closet for some pajamas. I decided on an oversized sweatshirt and some shorts. I felt Jungkook's arms wrap around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Jisoooo, I'm tired," I looked over my shoulder to see him pouting, and I laughed, "Go to bed pabo."

Jungkook pulled away and smirked, "It's cold without you."

"Aish, just give me a minute to change out of this dress," I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly changed and unbraided my hair then walked out. I quickly covered my eyes when I saw Jungkook shirtless. Aish, this boy. I kept my hands on my eyes and slowly walked forward kicking the air trying to see where the bed was. I heard him laughing, and seconds later he moved my hands away from my face.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" I looked at his eyes and raised an eyebrow, "You're not wearing a shirt."

He laughed and squished my cheeks, "We're dating now, I'm all yours to look at."

I blushed and turned then face planted on the bed. I don't think I've ever blushed this much in my life. Well, there is a first time for everything.

After Jungkook was done changing, he laid down and wrapped an arm around me, "Did you take your makeup off Jisoo? It's not good to sleep in it."

I turned to face Jungkook then smiled, "I wasn't wearing any today."

Jungkook froze and looked at me with wide eyes. Did I, say something wrong? He kept staring at me until he suddenly cupped my face in his hands.

"Wah jinja?! You're so pretty Jisoo," He smiled at me, and I blushed, "Anniyoooo."

He shook his head and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and smiled to myself. I could get used to this. I fell asleep peacefully.

*Time skip to next morning (Valentine's Day)*

"Jisoo"

"Jisooooo"

"Baby Jisooo"

"Baaabyyyy"

"Aish jinja, this girl."

I felt someone shaking me, and I pouted. Aish, I want to sleep in peace. I rubbed my eyes then slowly opened them to see Jungkook right over my face. My eyes widened, and I quickly pushed him away then covered myself with the comforter.

Jungkook's P.O.V. (In the morning)

I felt someone poking my cheek, and I lightly groaned. I detached myself from Jisoo and opened one eye. Jimin hyung? What does he want? I looked over at my clock, WHAT DOES HE WANT AT 6 AM?!?! I stood up from my bed then dragged him out of my room and into the kitchen.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? It's 6 am hyung, 6 AM?!" Jimin took a look at me and laughed, "Do you know what day it is today pabo?"

I rubbed my eyes and started to think... Hobi hyung's birthday? Ani, yesterday was the 13th... so that means today is the 14th. Aish jinja, what is it. I looked at Jimin confused, and he facepalmed.

"It's Valentine's Day, and you have a girlfriend," Jimin said slowly, and I panicked, "Ahhh, what do I do? I don't even have time to plan anything. I'm such a bad boyfriend, and she's going to break up with me. What do I d-"

"Jisoo isn't going to break up with you. Besides, you've only been dating for about 8 hours, you couldn't have been THAT bad," He smiled innocently, and I looked at him, "Maybe I can make her breakfast in bed? Yeah, I'll do that."

I quickly got all the ingredients to make pancakes, and I also got out some toppings. Jimin eventually left because I didn't let him help me. I mixed the pancake batter and quickly made a stack of pancakes. Jisoo likes strawberries, so I chopped some up and put it into a small bowl. I got some whipped cream and put it all on a tray.

"What are you doing?" I looked over my shoulder to see Namjoon hyung, "I made breakfast for Jisoo."

He smiled at me and patted my back. I carefully went up the stairs and placed the tray on my bedside table. I looked at my bed to see Jisoo tangled up in the comforter. Aigo, she's so cute. I went closer to the bed and tried to wake her up.

"Jisoo"

"Jisooooo"

"Baby Jisooo"

"Baaabyyyy"

"Aish jinja, this girl" I gently shook her and smiled when she pouted. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. But then she pushed me away and quickly covered herself with the comforter. I laughed and removed the comforter from her face again.

"Happy Valentine's Day, wake up baby, I made you breakfast," I smiled and helped Jisoo sit up then sat in front of her. I gently placed the tray of breakfast on her lap.

She looked at the breakfast and smiled then looked back up to me, "Happy Valentine's Day Jungkook, and thank you. Did you eat?"

I shook my head no, so she made me share her breakfast. After we both finished eating, we freshened up but stayed in our pajamas. I sat on the bed and scrolled through my phone waiting for Jisoo. I looked up to see Jisoo walking out of the bathroom. I smiled and stood up then walked over to her.

She kissed me on the cheek then smiled, "Thank you for the best morning ever."

I smiled and picked her up spinning around. She started laughing, and her hair fell out of her messy bun. I put her down on her feet and took the hair tie from her hands. She was about to take it back, but I stopped her.

"I want to try styling your hair," I pouted, and she sighed, "Fine, just please keep my hair on my head."

I saluted and turned her around. I bit my lip and thought of what to do. I could try and put something together from what I saw the stylist noonas do... I separated the top half of her hair from the bottom half. I started to braid it but add pieces of hair now and then. I secured it with the hair tie and smiled.

"All done," I smiled and took a picture then showed her. She looked up at me and smiled, "You know how to french braid?"

I shrugged, "I honestly just guessed."

She laughed and shook her head then smiled, "Maybe you should do my hair every day from now on."

"Forever is a long time Jisoo, are you sure?" I smirked, and she blushed then lightly hit me, "What has Jin oppa been teaching you these days."

We both laughed then went to the kitchen to see if anyone else was awake. Everyone was there, even Yoongi hyung. Wow, what is happening.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" Jin hyung asked, and we both shook our heads. I smiled then said, "I made Jisoo breakfast."

"And you didn't give us any?" Hobi hyung pouted, and I laughed, "Well, you're not my girlfriend."

"OPPA SARANGHAEYO"

"OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND"

"OPPA I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

"YOU'RE A NAMJA JIN"

"YAH TAEHYUNG I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME"

"Aish"

I laughed at my hyungs and looked at Jisoo to see her doing the same. Jisoo walked towards all the members and gave him each a hug, claiming they all need a little "love" on Valentine's Day. When she got to Taehyung, he didn't let her go, and I pouted.

"Is someone jealous?" Jimin laughed, and I shook my head, "A-Aniyo..."

Jisoo came back towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled and wrapped mine around her shoulders. The members looked at us and smiled.

"Ahh, young love," I looked at Jin hyung and laughed, "You wouldn't know."

"Yah, I'm worldwide handsome. Age is just a number Jungkookie," He yelled, and Namjoon hyung laughed, "That totally explains why you don't have a girlfriend. Now, we have to do something for our fans since it's Valentine's Day."

Hobi hyung jumped up, "What about a Vlive?"

_______________________________

A/N: Oof. Congratulations to BTS!! DNA WENT GOLD!! I'm so proud of them hdjsksk. Also, Hobi's birthday is soon :))

Word count: 1545 (not counting the author's note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 618 44
𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? They killed their mortal enemy what will happen now? Is it peaceful now? Or more enemies are coming...
27.5K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...
1.5M 59K 200
❝ you're just jealous your brother's hotter than you. ❞ ❝ we have the same face? ❞ #completed ____________ media!au | mature only for language Ranke...
16.2K 797 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...