Only You

By volleyball238

It's been 5 years since 18 year old Aubrey D'Amore has been Home. She comes home to the family that she left... More

Characters
Coming home
Night Swim
What Would You Like
LoVe
Some fun
Walk?
Stop
Let it happen
School?
Party time
Fight
100%
I want you
Broken
How Long
Peacefully
Good Old Times
Letting Me Go
Mommy?
Better
Disney
Come With Me
It's Time
No call
Family
It's been years
Time has past
Love me?
5 years
Pancakes
There goes me asking
My love

Why did you go

20.1K 447 18
By volleyball238

The next morning I got up really late. It was close to 11:40 when I woke so I got up and started rushing to get ready.

I did my hair and makeup and got into my dress

When I was done it was 12:15. I rushed down the stairs and went to our ball room that was decorated. When I walked in everyone screamed happy birthday.

I made my way to my mother after I Thanked them.

"Your late." She smiled looking around at everyone.

"I'm sorry I over slept." She pulled me close and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday." I smiled and hugged her back.

"There's the birthday girl." Marco said pulling me to him.

"Alright my turn." Thomas pulled me from him to give me a hug.

"Thank you guys." I said looking at them.

"Daniel was looking for you." Carlos came  up behind me and giving me a hug.

"Thank you. I was actually going to go look for him."

I walked over to a group of Daniels friends none that I knew. I saw Daniel talking to some of them and I walked up to him.

"Hey birthday girl." He said pulling me to him and kissing me.

"Hey."

"Let's go get a drink." He pulled me off and I followed with him. He got me a drink and we walked over to a table.

When we sat Daniel placed a box in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked lookin at it with a smile.

"It's a gift." I looked at it making him laugh. "Well...Open it." I ripped the paper off and opened it.

It was a necklace with a pretty gold rose on it.

"If you don't like it it's ok." I smiled sitting up and giving him a kiss.

"I love it. Could you put it on for me." I turned around and handed it to him. He clipped the necklace on for me and I smiled.

"I have to go talk to some people but I want you and I to go out tonight. Just me and you." I smiled and nodded my head. "Ok sounds great." He smiled leaving me and walking off to talk to people.

I took my drink and when I finished I got up to get another one.

"Looks like you haven't changed." I looked to the side of the bar to see Killian standing in a nice suite. His hair was slicked back and he had his normal smile.

I couldn't believe at first that I saw him. I was shocked. Then I got angry tuning and walking off.

"Hey  Audrey listen to me." Killian grabbed my arm and I won't lie I still felt tingles when he touched me. I pulled my arm from him and turned around to him.

"Don't. I don't want to talk to you." The tears  filled my eyes as I looked at him.He went to reach out for my face but I jumped back.

"Audrey please." He sounded so hurt. Good. Now he knows how I felt when he never came back.

"Hey Killian I didn't know you were home." Carlos said walking up to us. Killian cleared his throat and smiled at Carlos.

"Yeah I just got back."

"That's cool. I saw that you and your ex were hanging out at the beach the other day." Killian's eyes went from Carlos to me then back to Carlos.

"Yeah we were."

"You guys looked happy. So are you back together?" I didn't want to stay and hear anymore. I walked off and walked past my grandpa.

"Fiore what's wrong?" He asked grabbing my arm stopping me.

"Nothing papa. I just need a minute." I smiled at him and he understood. He let my hand go and smiled.

Walking off I went to go into a different room when I was pulled into a dark room. A hand was put over my mouth and I was pinned to the wall.

"Don't scream." I knew that voice.

"Killian please let me go." I said as a tear fell down my face. The lights were turned on and I saw that we were in my fathers office.

I went under his arms fast and walked to the other side of the room.

"I missed you." Was that the best he had? I missed you.

"Don't lie." I hissed wiping the tear off my face.

"But I did.  Audrey all I thought about was you." He tried to get to me but I stopped him.

"Stop with this Killian. I don't want this. You broke me. You happy." I cried.

He placed his hands to my face "no I'm not. God Audrey I'm so sorry." I pushed his hands away and slapped him.

"You got what you wanted. I was just a simple fuck wasn't I?" I saw his eyes get mad.

"No you weren't. Don't ever think that." He shouted.

"Really? Because you never called the night after You left me." The last part came out more of a whisper.

"I had to Audrey." I shook my head with tears streaming down my eyes.

"Why? Why did you have to?"

"Audrey your just a kid. You have so much to learn before I can even be in your life." He said making my heart hurt. I'm just a kid?

"You weren't just a fuck. God you were so much more to me. That night I could never forget." He held my face in his hands.

"Audrey?" As fast as Killian's hands were there they were gone.

I looked to see Daniel walking into the room.

"Are you crying?" He asked getting protective and running to me.

"No um I have allergies and Killian her was just looking at my eyes because I asked if they looked bad." Daniel pulled me to him.

"Daniel this is Killian." I looked at him and prayed that he wouldn't do anything bad. "Carlos's friend." Daniel put his hand out to Killian who took it and shook it.

"I think I've seen you before...oh right I saw you five months ago. You were at that breakfast when I first met Aubrey."

"Yeah I was." Killian said.

"Well do you mind if I take my girlfriend? We are all waiting to sing happy birthday to her."

"Go right ahead." Killian said stepping aside and letting Daniel walk off with me.

Before we left I took one last look at Killian. He was looking at me like he knew he lost. Like he lost something that he wanted.

When the party was over I was happy. I just wanted my birthday to be over. I went out with Daniel to dinner at my favorite restaurant.

When we were done he dropped me off at home. He would stay the night but he has work the next morning.

I went to my room and got a shower. When I got changed I walked over to my bed. I saw a small box on my dresser and I picked it up sitting on my bed.

Opening it I saw that it was a bracelet with a small camera on it. I smiled when I looked at it. I looked in the box to see that there was a note for me

Dear Audrey.

I'm sorry for the way things were left. I wish that I could make it better.

Killian

The smile left my face and I put the bracelet back in the box.

How did he know about me and photos? I've really never told anyone except my grandpa and mother.

I laid down and put my head to the pillow. Once my head it it I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 87 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
3.5K 189 26
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
299 36 16
❝our minds might work in different ways and our thoughts may differ. but our hearts are tied. our souls are interconnected. you and i, love, we're in...
1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...