Claiming Her

By Kisa_Ona

"No need to be shy, Angel. We already kissed. I'll be keeping this hair tie and remember what I told you." I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NEW BOOK

Epilogue

14.2K 256 39
By Kisa_Ona

Angel Sapphire Cane

"You look beautiful Saph." Scarlett compliments me as we both looked at ourselves in the mirror. I smiled at her as Cass joined us wearing her blue dress that fits her so well while Scarlett is wearing a red mermaid gown and last, I looked at myself, I actually liked this version of me. I looked decent and pretty wearing the gown which Tyler bought for me.

I was actually surprised when someone delivered the package last Thursday and was really shocked to see what's inside. A beautiful gown, which was custom made with stones at the upper part of the gown. I was confused at first, wondering who'll send me the gown as a gift but then Tyler called me and asked if I like the present.

It was really sweet but we almost fought when I said that I won't accept the gown since I know for sure that it's expensive. The material used only would cost him a large amount of money, much more if I include the stones in the dress.

I can't accept something this expensive from him. At the end, I lost and well, he won. He said that he'll throw it away if I don't accept it. Like what the heck? Who would even think like that? Who would even think of throwing an expensive gift like that? Only Tyler.

I'm just really happy that my life is going so well.I have amazing friends that makes me feel happy and accept me for who I am. They were there when I needed them the most. They were there when I'm feeling down, just to make me feel happy. I'm glad they accepted me, that's one of the best thing that happened to me.

 I have an amazing boyfriend that will do anything to make me happy, to make me feel contented and I love him with all of my heart. I'm thankful that I met him. I'm thankful that he loves me back. Heck, I wouldn't even imagine myself being friends with him, how much more now that I'm in a relationship with him. Loving him is the best feeling in the world. I wouldn't exchange anything for him.

A nudge in my arm brought me back from my thoughts. Cass looked at me weirdly while Scarlett giggled from my dazed expression. A smile grazed my lips as I look at myself, I'm excited to see what will be the reaction of Tyler when he sees me. 

"Girls, your dates are here." Cass' mom said after knocking and opening the door slightly. She smiled at us and her eyes started to well up with tears. 

"Mom, stop it. I'm just going to a prom." Cass whine when her mom hugged her tightly but still being careful not to ruin her make up or her hair. Cass returned her mom's hug and grinned when they pulled away from each other.

"You all look so gorgeous. Let's not make your dates wait." Her mom said making us giggle and relaxed a little bit. I looked at myself in the mirror and smile.

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a minute. I need to go to the bathroom." I said and the girls nodded before going out of the room. I walked inside the bathroom and did my business, I washed my hands and dried it with the clean towel. I gently patted my cheeks and fixed the necklace that Tyler gave to me.A mix of emotions swirl inside me, a little bit nervous and excited.

 I gasped when a hand snaked around my waist and was pulled against a hard chest, I didn't have a chance to look up and see who the person is when a pair of soft lips came crashing against mine. And with the tingles and sparks I felt, I knew it's Tyler. He's the only one who can make me feel these familiar sparks. I closed my eyes and softly placed my hands on his chest.

His lips worked wonders and I can't help but fall a little bit more for him. Gosh, his lips are rough against mine but also soft at the same time. I felt his teeth roughly nibbled my lower lip and my cheeks turned hot when his hand gently brushed my thigh through the slit of the gown. I gasped when he suddenly forced his tongue inside my mouth, having a clash with my tongue, both of his hands went southwards and cupped my butt making me pull away from him.

"Fuck Angel, you look so beautiful. So perfect." He said through ragged breath as he looks at me with pure lust and adoration. I can't help but to squirm under his gaze, making me blush furiously.

"Yet still so innocent." He smiled when I blushed even more.

"You look good too, Tyler." I said in a small voice and I noticed his eyes turned darker. He groaned and sucked in a breath. 

"Stop being adorable, Angel. It's making me hard." He said with pained voice and I looked at him, confused while he clenches his jaw. I gasped when his hand took a hold of mine and put it right on his crotch. My eyes went wide when I felt it twitched against my hand, I unconsciously squeezed my hand only for him to groan even louder.

"Fuck, Angel." He immediately stepped back and ran his hands all over his face. I bit my lower lip and looked at him confusedly when he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Go ahead without us. We have an emergency." He snapped furiously at his phone while pinching the bridge of his nose while I stand there looking at him.

"Yes! I can take care of it. She's coming with me."

"Just go." He threw his phone carelessly onto the bed as I walked closely to him.

"What's the emergency? Is everything okay?" I asked while he looked at me with dark hooded eyes.

"Let me show you what's the emergency, kitten."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived a the venue twenty minutes late because of what he called emergency. I can't believe that we did that before the event. He's just so unstoppable. He can't be satisfied but I would be lying if I say I didn't enjoy it. I blushed and mentally scolded myself for thinking about it.

His hand tightened around my waist as we entered the venue. I grinned when I took in the surroundings. It looks so beautiful. I squealed a little and looked at Tyler with glee. Tyler chuckled and kissed my forehead. 

We went straight to our table where our friends are there. I smiled but frowned when I saw that the chair that is available is only one. I felt Tyler hold my hand and sat down on the chair, bringing me on his lap. 

"Thought so." Ace said making me blush. Luke, Scarlett and Cass laughed at my embarrassed face making me pout a little. Tyler chuckled and rubbed my arm as he bring my hand towards his mouth, kissing it. I smiled and looked at Scarlett and Luke.  Luke has his arm around her shoulder while whispering against her ears. They're so sweet.

Tyler Black

"Let's go to the garden, kitten." I said making her pout. I know she's enjoying her time dancing with her friends and this is making her annoyed. She crosses her arm and glared at me.

"But we haven't danced yet." She whined and I smiled softly at her. I tucked a piece of hair from her face and kissed her forehead softly. I lead her away from the crowd since it's getting louder as they announce the Prom Queen and King.

"It's just in a bit, kitten." I said while wrapping my arm around her waist. She mumbled something under her breath and I chuckled softly. She's just so cute but I know she'll warm up when she see what I made for her. 

I lead her to the garden and I smiled when I saw her face. Her lips curved into a smile as she looks around her. Her favorite flower, lilies are scattered all over the place and a big heart shaped organized flowers is in the middle while lights are placed all around us, making it more special. A large collage with our pictures in it.

I smiled, proud with my work. A sob pulled me out from my thoughts and when I look at my side, a crying Angel is what I see. I immediately panicked and put my hands against her cheeks and raise her head up. 

"Angel, shhh, w-why are you crying? Did- did I do something wrong? Hmm? Kitten, tell me" I pleaded as I wiped her tears away from her flushed cheeks.

"Baby, what is the problem? Please." I asked as I cupped her cheeks and kissed her face. Seeing her like this is making me feel worthless. Her sobs are pulling strings in my heart as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"T-This i-is..." She said and hiccuped and I panicked even more.

"You don't like this? I'll take this away if you like just please don't cry." I said but was stopped when she suddenly kissed my lips. I stood there frozen and confused.

"Why are you so perfect? I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you." She said and a grin broke out of my face and I kissed her tenderly. Gosh, she's so adorable. I smiled and pinched her cheeks making her look at me confusingly. I pulled her against me as I rest my hand on her waist and the other on her cheek.

"Baby that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. But that's true, you don't deserve this because you deserve so much more, you deserve to be pampered. You deserve to be loved by someone better than myself." I said and she shook her head while resting her hands flat against my chest. I looked at her with so much love and adoration. 

"I know I've done so many stupid mistakes before and I'm regretting every single of it. Meeting you, kitten, is the most beautiful thing that happened to me. You made me feel so special. And I'm so lucky that you chose to believe in me." I smiled at her and stepped back.

Pulling out a small box from my pocket and kneeling in one knee, I opened the box and smiled. Angel is now a crying mess but still able to look beautiful. I laughed a little when a pout broke from her face.

"Kitten, will you marry me? I know we're still young and you have a lot of plans in the future but I can wait, I can wait until you're ready. Until you're sure that you can spend you time with me. I can't live without you, Angel. I love you so much that it hurts and I promise to you that I'll make you happy every second, every breath that I breathe. I wil-" Angel pulled me to stand up and I smiled at her hopefully. 

I cannot lose her. She's my everything. She smiled at me before tip toeing  to meet my lips. I smiled against her lips and I smiled internally. She's just so warm, she makes me feel complete. And she's mine. She slowly pulled away and looked at me.

"Yes, Tyler. I will marry you. I love you too. I love you with all my heart. And I'll love you for the rest of our lives."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Angel's Gown

Scarlett's Gown

Cass' Gown

I'm not really good at picking dresses or outfits so you can imagine the gown however you want. Just please imagine that the neckline for Angel's gown is higher than what's on above. Thank you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it!

So that's how it ends.

I know some of you are dissappointed with the ending but I ended this story because I feel like it's not that good enough. I know I've disappointed some of you and I'm sorry for that.

Thank you for supporting me till the end of this journey annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd........................ ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm planning on writing a new book. So if you like my plan, just comment.

Oh and by the way, I'll be posting two chapters in the PRIVATE CHAPTERS.

Thank you lovelies for the support and love you gave me!!!!!

Till next time!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
547K 11.6K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...