Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 4

20.5K 415 239
By kpopmaknaetrashx

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I smirked and rubbed my hands together, "Let's test that, shall we?"

Yoongi oppa looked at me with the most confused face anyone could muster. Ohhh, he's in for an eventful day. Time for me to make stupid decisions.

"Jisoo, what are you planning?" Yoongi asked slowly, and I smiled mischievously, "You'll see."

I turned back around to Ri Hyo unnie and walked with her over to the corner of the dressing room. We both sat down on the couch while the boys were on the other side of the room trying on clothes.

"So Jisoo-ah, what are you planning?" I looked up at unnie and whispered, "Well, when I was abroad. Oppa and I missed out a few things in each other's lives. Like for example, when I was little, I used to be scared of swimming. But now, I love swimming. And I competed for my high school's team."

Ri Hyo unnie nodded, and I told her the rest of the plan. She would suggest for all of us to go swimming, and someone would throw me in the pool. I would hold my breath and stay underwater for as long as I can. Then we'll see how the rest goes. As Unnie and I were discussing the plan, I got a text. I looked at my phone and unnie motioned for me to check it.

Minhyukie Oppa: Yah Baby Jisoo, are you back in Korea?!?! YOU PROMISED WE WOULD MEET UP!!

Baby Jisoo: AHHH MINHYUK OPPA MIANHAE!! I'm back in Korea so we should meet up!!

Minhyukie Oppa: JINJA?!?! Mina has been bugging me because you didn't call for the past two weeks

Baby Jisoo: Mianhae, you know I had my exams :( Anyways, how about meeting up at the pool later today?

Minhyukie Oppa: Sure! Why not? Mina and I will meet you there!

Baby Jisoo: Arasso, also, I need you to help me out

Minhyukie Oppa: To what do I owe the pleasure

Baby Jisoo: I need you to flirt with me and throw me in the pool

Minhyukie Oppa: I have to flirt... WITH YOU?? EWWW

Baby Jisoo: JEBAAAAALLL, I'm testing Yoongi oppa's love for me :(

Minhyukie Oppa: Aish, arasso. You crazy woman

Baby Jisoo: THANK YOU, I'll see you and Mina soon!

Minhyukie Oppa: Neh, NOW LET ME PROCESS HAVING TO FLIRT WITH YOU

I read his message and laughed out loud. I looked up from my phone to see everyone looking at me, Ri Hyo unnie, the rest of the stylist unnies, BTS, their managers, AND the rest of their staff.

I blushed and yelled out, "I'M SORRY." Everyone laughed and went back to what they were doing. I looked to Ri Hyo unnie to see her holding in her laugh. I pouted, and she put a hand over her mouth.

I sighed, "Just go ahead and laugh." As soon as I finished my sentence, she started laughing. I shook my head and explained to her what's going to happen. She nodded and then we walked towards Yoongi oppa and the rest of the members.

"Yah Bangtan, we should go to an indoor pool and relax before your tour!" Ri Hyo unnie said, and Yoongi looked at me worried. He was about to protest, but I cut him off.

"I'll be okay, besides, I already told one of my friends to meet me there!" I said, and Yoongi oppa nodded. I smiled, step one, complete.

*Time skip to after the fitting and to the pool*

Everyone except Jimin oppa and I were in the pool. I looked towards the door. Where is Minhyuk oppa? He should be here by now. I looked over at Jimin to see him scrolling through his phone. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hi Jimin oppa," He looked up at me then smiled and put his phone away.

"Hi Jisoo, why aren't you in the pool?" He asked and looked at me.

"I don't know how to swim. I've always been scared of the water. I'm also waiting for my friend, what about you?" I looked at him, and he shrugged, "I'm tired."

I told Jimin about Ri Hyo unnie and what she said to me about him. I swear his face turned as red as a tomato. While Jimin oppa and I were still talking, I heard some shuffling behind me. Suddenly my eyes were covered up.

"Guess who it is..." I know that voice.

"MINHYUKIE OPPA!" I jumped up and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back then pulled away. He moved a little to the side to reveal Mina, his little sister.

"JISOO UNNIE!" I bent down to her level, and she ran into my arms. I gave her a big hug and kissed her cheek, "Minabear, I missed you so much."

She pulled away and smiled at me, "I missed you too Unnie!"

I tiptoed up to Minhyuk oppa's height and kissed him on the cheek. I heard a cough and turned around to see seven pairs of eyes looking at us curiously.

"Oh, BTS, Unnie. this is Lee Minhyuk and his sister Lee Mina. Oppa, Minabear, this is BTS and Ri Hyo unnie." I smiled while everyone introduced themselves. I pulled Minhyuk to the side while the boys and Unnie were talking with Mina.

"Change of plans, you don't need to flirt with me." I looked at Minhyuk oppa, and he smiled, "Thank god, but why? Does Baby Jisoo have a crush?"

I blushed, and he smirked, "Ooohhh, which one is it?"

I shook my head and turned to walk away, but he would let me. He motioned for me to tell him and I sighed.

"I think I might like Jungkook." Minhyuk oppa looked at Jungkook and nodded, "I'll have to see if he's good enough for you."

I laughed and hit his chest, "Yah, don't ask him too many questions."

"Pfftt, who do you think I am?" I raised my eyebrow at him, and he dropped the subject. We both walked back towards the pool. Everyone played games in the pool, and I was the referee. Not going to lie, I really wanted to go in. But I have to stick to the plan. Almost everyone got out of the pool, everyone except Jimin and Namjoon oppa. Mina fell alseep on the chair, Taehyung and Jin oppa were resting while Unnie, Hobi, and Yoongi oppa were talking.

Jungkook and I were sitting at the edge of the pool with our feet dipped in. I think Minhyuk oppa went to the bathroom. After he comes out, step two will begin. Jungkook and I were laughing at Jimin oppa getting splashed by Joonie oppa when suddenly I was lifted up in the air. I screamed as Minhyuk oppa threw me into the pool. Suddenly I heard a lot of screaming.

"SHE'S SCARED OF THE WATER YOU IDIOT"

"UNNNIIEEEEEE"

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT"

I slowly sank to the bottom of the pool and held my breath. I felt the water move as someone jumped in. Arms wrapped around my waist then pulled me up and out of the water. The person put my head on their lap and started to slap my cheeks lightly. I decided to stay "unconscious" and try to hear what Yoongi oppa was saying. I heard a crash and then Jin oppa yelling.

"YAH YOONGI! DON'T THROW THINGS." I heard Yoongi oppa cry out, "S-She's not moving. W-What if something happened t-to her?"

If Yoongi oppa isn't holding me, who is? I suddenly felt something wet fall on my face. Wait, tears? But I'm not crying...

"J-Jisoo, please wake up. Y-You have too, for me. Please." Jungkook? I slightly opened one eye to see my head in Jungkook's lap and him crying. I immediately sat up and hugged Jungkook. He looked at me with wide eyes and hugged back while still crying.

"I'm okay Kookie, it was just an act. I'm sorry" I wiped away his tears and stood up with him.

I looked to the other side of the room to see Mina still asleep and everyone trying to comfort Yoongi oppa. He looked like a mess, his nose and cheeks were red, his hair was messed up, and he was sobbing. He suddenly looked up at me and stood up fast. He ran to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, but I could feel him shaking.

"Oppa, I'm so-"

"N-No, it's okay. J-Just never do that, arasso? I l-love you Jisoo, so much." He pulled away and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled and looked at everyone.

"Well, that was a success," Ri Hyo unnie said, and Minhyuk oppa nodded in agreement.

Yoongi oppa looked at them, "What do you mean?"

"That was all planned," Minhyuk oppa smiled then gave Unnie and me a high five.

Yoongi oppa and everyone else looked dumbfounded. So we decided to tell everyone what we planned. When we finished, everyone was impressed.

"Aish, you got me this time Jisoo." I looked at Yoongi oppa and pouted, "Does that mean you love me and you'll treat us all to ice cream?"

He sighed then nodded. Yay, ice cream! We changed out of our wet clothes and headed to a nearby ice cream parlor. Joonie oppa went to order for us while the rest of us chose a table.

"Jisoo-ah," I looked over at unnie, "Neh?"

"You don't have to call me unnie. It makes me feel old. Call me Riri." She smiled at me, and I nodded. While Unnie and I kept talking, a guy stopped at our table.

"Hey you, wanna go out on a date sometime?" Unnie looked at the person and said no. But the guy didn't listen. He kept trying to touch her. Before he could reach her, Yoongi oppa stepped in.

"Leave now, or you'll regret it." He said sternly, and the guy walked off. Yoongi oppa then nodded to Unnie and walked off to pay for our ice cream. I walked over to him and watched him pay.

Once he turned around, I said, "Once we get home, we're having a talk."

_______________________________

Word Count: 1706

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 502 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
121K 5.5K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
57.5K 2.8K 41
What happens when 2 members in the biggest band in the world have a crush on their eldest hyung?! this book includes a major and probably the most re...
13.5K 401 10
in which jeongguk is overprotective of his sister but it's taehyung he ends up hurting a taekook short story an a/o/b AU Alpha! Jeongguk + Omega! Tae...