The Bloodstained Rose

By Sapphire_Darkhouse

[Discontinued.] Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, mysteriously receives a house from her... More

Prologue
New House
The New Girl
...Say what?
Keep in mind: Manners matter
A dinner party for whatever you call them
Feeding time. The first of many.
A little bit of this and that
What is home?
School in session
Teambuilding
Diverse Absurdity
One step forward
Two Steps Back
Warm Hearts
Warm Bodies
Yours to Take
Thrill of the kill
You are the reason
Stirring Faults
Run Off or Out
Deep End
Know Thy Enemies
What are we really?
A Reason To Fall
Reeling in Facts
Scattered Petals
Old Friends
Plans fall apart
Full circle: Part 1
Full Circle: Part 2
The Illusion of her Death
Unprecedented meeting
You're hard to find
I Got You
Back together
Back to the fairy tale
Author's note: Thank you.

You can't guess who's older nor who's the Vampire

2.9K 101 35
By Sapphire_Darkhouse

After finding Yang Xiao Long in the Emerald forest, Ruby and Weiss decided to get coffee together with her. It was not such a bad day to be out. Weiss didn't know what better to do when she stayed at home. Perhaps knowing who Ruby out of the house is better.

She did notice a few things. Ruby said she's a vampire so why isn't she burning under the sun? Was it because of her magic? Why does she have brilliant beautiful silver eyes? Why is her smile so radiant? And why did her questions turn to self-attack on her brain?

She didn't know. Frankly, she was afraid to ask Ruby the answers. Today was something else. Seeing Yang and Ruby hang out and laugh at the streets of Vale was a nice sight. Sisters reuniting as fate wanted them to. Weiss smiled in relief and jealousy upon seeing the two laugh and smile under the afternoon sun.

"Hey, Weiss! I can call you that, right?" Yang whirled with a grin on her pink lips. Weiss compared Yang's radiance as the sun, radiant and beautiful as well as refreshing. "I could call you Miss Weiss if you want."

The heiress nodded. "Of course. I don't see why not." She responded with a small smile. "What is it?"

The blonde tugged at Ruby's hand, the two of them facing her. "I heard you got Ruby in Beacon again. Is that true?" Yang inquired with such an imposing tone. For a moment, it scared Weiss when she noticed that Yang can be overprotective of Ruby despite the differences in their age and appearance.

Never the less, Weiss replied with her eyes glancing at Ruby who had a bright smile on her lips that made her quite adorable. "Why yes, I did. She insisted to go to Beacon with me."

She recalled the first day she appeared out of nowhere, telling her that she's a vampire and a witch. To also prove her point, she bit her neck. That was quite an unexpected day to have in their household. Of course, she explained to the servants of who Ruby is so they won't be alarmed if things go out of hand or if they talk quietly in corners. It was overwhelming.

"Thank you! Thank you for helping my sister in Beacon! I'm enrolled to finish my training to be a huntress just like her. I'm glad that I get to spend time with my sister again." Yang's radiant smile warmed Weiss' heart. She thought she was in trouble for allowing Ruby in at Beacon.

The heiress smiled at them both. "No need to thank me, really. Where are we heading, by the way?" She asked curiously upon the two girls in front of her.

Ruby smiled at her gently. It's an odd look on her considering that the past few days, she simply gives her smirks and grins, mischievous ones of that. "We'll get coffee. May I? I missed Yang a lot. A day is hardly enough time to catch up with her."

Weiss couldn't argue with her. Ruby is lucky to have Yang back. She has no such circumstances to even talk to her sister, but she owes her a great deal for honing her skills. "How about I leave you at it? I'll head back to the mansion to prepare for dinner. Why don't you come to join us, Yang?" The heiress invited. "For dinner, I mean."

Ruby turned her head to both Yang and Weiss who had solid eye contact for a while now. She didn't know what her sister was doing but it does seem like she's searching for something in the heiress' eyes. Ruby had to interject or else it might be too awkward if her sister continued.

"Yeah! Join us! Eat the good stuff, talk like we used to, get to know Weiss--" Why was she vouching at Yang to know Weiss better? It sounds unusual and confusing coming from herself.

"Sounds like you two have grown close, eh~?" Yang teased, nudging her sister as she gave a look at her sister's way.

Ruby shook her head, chuckling. "Not what you think. She's a gracious host. Heck, we're living together since we'll go to Beacon."

Weiss wanted to stop Ruby from talking and further giving bullets to a teasing riffle for Yang but the girl was honest, she can give her that.

"Ruby, stop talking." Weiss shot her a glare. "Now, would you like to join us for dinner?"

Yang grinned. "If I can see you two bicker like love birds like this, I don't mind. Besides, I gotta make sure that my sister has great living accommodations. I'm sure you're house is huge but she's...well, she is what she is. You might have a few things you got wrong at your end of the lore." Yang raised as a point. The heiress can't say she wasn't offended but she did have her few misconceptions of Ruby at first.

"Okay, first of all--" Weiss started, frowning which Yang stopped with a hearty laugh.

"Princess, I'm going to dinner, alright? I'll have Ruby teach me the way to your house so we'll just go get a few things." Yang smiled, patting the white-haired girl's shoulder. "Besides! I bet Ruby didn't tell you what I am yet."

"What?" She looked at the sisters who exchanged smiles like they knew a secret.

Of course. She had a nagging question at the back of her head after meeting Yang in the Emerald forest. How old is she if Ruby was stuck in a jar for who knows how long, how come Yang is this young? What was it with their bloodline or family that stopped aging or somehow messed up time itself? It was confusing trying to piece the puzzle together on her own. At this rate, she'll have her head implode before she gets answers.

"We-well, dinner it is! Ruby, I'll see you back at the house. Feel free to call if you have questions or there's an emergency." Weiss offered. "And please be on time."

"Weiss, have them cook steak, will you? For Yang?" Ruby requested while she started walking away.

Weiss sighed. "What's the cook?" Yang grinned like a child, happy that he princess complied. "Well done."

She turned to Ruby next. "Any food request? After all, we'll be having a long night of conversation. Wine is provided."

Ruby held her arm, now refusing to look at Weiss to answer her request. Thoughts now entered her head. What if the heiress thinks her request is selfish? What more, she might put her in danger of accidentally drain her of her Aura or energy. Ruby was now scared but she's a vampire for damn's sake! It's a need...

"Your...blood?" She muttered, twiddling her fingers together, eyes on the ground.

Weiss' brows knitted together. "I'm sorry what?" Oh, she heard the girl the first time. If Ruby was going to be shy as a snail, they were not going anywhere with their current situation.

Forced to repeat her answer, Ruby looked up at Weiss who had a playful haughty smirk on her pink lips. Oh, this girl is messing with her. "I said, I...I want you for dinner."

While the two had a small talk, Yang was grinning by the side, wondering how long was this going to last. It's amusing and she wants to see more of this...situations of theirs.

"That can be arranged. Now go spent time together. I'll be heading home. See you later." Finding temporary victory from having Ruby speak up, Weiss headed home with a smile on her lips, bouncing at her heels as she made her way to the mansion.

Yang stepped next to Ruby as they watched the heiress walk away. "You know, I think I found your match."

Ruby looked up at her sister with disbelief. She landed a light punch at her sibling's arm and walked to the town. "Shut up."

"See! You like her!" Yang followed, laughing at her sister's denial.

Ruby scoffed. "Yeah right! She's imposing, strict! She's too stiff and generous...She even is too trusting..but besides being smug...she's actually pretty." Ruby looked ahead, smiling to herself. Yang cracked up to a laugh.

"You were saying..?"

Ruby flinched. "I didn't say shit. Shut up! Let's get that coffee and you can tell me about what's new around here!"

"Oh, I wanna see you talk about Weiss more than do business."

Thus, the siblings proceeded to their galavanting adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
2.3K 84 17
Weiss Schnee, the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. Ruby Rose, the girl that wears a red hood almost all the time. Yang Xiao Long, the blonde beaut...
2.6K 139 9
Blake belladonna 25 years old, member of team IWBY, famous hunter known around the world for having a hand in Salem's defeat. one day her weapon, Gam...
3.9K 117 21
DISCLAIMER: This is 100% AU. Ruby, a Siberian tundra wolf Faunus falls in love with the heiress to the Schnee dust company just like in every fan fic...