Claiming Her

Kisa_Ona által

"No need to be shy, Angel. We already kissed. I'll be keeping this hair tie and remember what I told you." I... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Chapter 35

10.3K 244 25
Kisa_Ona által

Scarlett Moore

"You fucking asshole! Put me down!" I screamed and tries to hit him with my feet by kicking but it is still no use. I wriggled my body and punched his back, earning a groan from him. But what he did next is unbelievable.

"How dare you!" The sting on my arse slowly spreads as his hand still rest there, I tried to push his hand away from my arse, just to receive another spank. Gosh, I can't believe this guy. My cheeks flushed with a deep shade of red as I helplessly rest on his shoulder.

"I'll kill you, Luke! You fucking asshole!" I squirmed against his shoulder, trying to make him let me go. I can't believe this guy. I don't even know why I fall for him. I juts ended up getting hurt. I don't even want to talk about it. I just want to fucking forget it but I can't. It is already a part of me.

Even if I want to forget him, I can't. Or who am I fooling, I don't want to forget him. I loved him. Hell, even right now, I'm still in love with him. Maybe fate is pulling a joke with us. Or maybe, we aren't just made for each other. How I wish we met in a different place and time. Maybe then, we'll be together. 

I didn't even noticed that he slowed down his pace and stopped in an empty classroom. He set me down and I tried to made a dash towards the door but before I can even take a hold of the knob, a warm and big hand wrapped itself around my forearm and slammed me against the wall.

Let me tell you, it wasn't even in a nice way. I winced at the force of the impact, throwing a glare his way but was met by his angry glare. But I'm me and I'm not backing down. Seconds turn into minutes with us just glaring at each other that was until he slammed his hand at the side of my head making me flinch a bit.

His harsh glare makes me want to cower but I'm not going to. I returned his glare with my very own harsh glare, not even blinking.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I exclaimed, feeling my frustration build up. He doesn't even have the right to do this. We're over. 

"What the hell is YOUR problem?" He mocked with his green eyes blazing with rage and fury. 

"Let me go Luke or I swear-" 

"Or what? You'll fucking kill me? You've been trying to do that a lot lately. Why are you so fucking stubborn? Why are you making it hard for both of us?" He asked. His face morphed into anger with a hint of confusion as his eyebrows knitted together. 

"Me? Stubborn? Just look at yourself! You've been trying to make me accept your money. I don't need your money! I don't even want it!" I said exasperatingly with my hands moving everywhere just to prove my point.

He clenched his jaw and breathed through his nose as he look at my eyes, searching for something but all he'll see will be anger. He closed his eyes and groan in frustration.

"Damn it!" He punched his fist on the surface just at the side of head but I didn't flinched this time. I don't want to give him satisfaction. I put my hands against his chest and made an attempt to push him but his hand shot out and took a hold of my wrist before slamming it against the wall and pushing his body against mine.

"Why cant you fucking understand that I'm doing this simply because I want you. Maybe I just want to be able to hold you. That maybe I just want you back. Or maybe because-" I felt my face heat up because of his confession.

He looked at my face, my eyes, his own eyes hold warmth, searching my eyes for something I can't pinpoint what it is. He drew a breath while I held my own.

"Because I love you." His eyes held so much passion, truthfulness and love. My breath hitched as I felt my heart beat gets faster every second. I clenched my hands and felt my face heat up. I swear, I can almost imagine looking like a tomato.

I opened my mouth to say something to him but I just closed it again, not knowing what to say. I probably look like a fish to him, gaping at him.

"I-uhm-I" I stuttered making him look at me with amusement dancing around his eyes. I almost want to punch him but because of this embarrassing moment. I can't even utter a single word. 

No, this is not happening. He's just fooling me. I don't want to be hurt again. I can't go through that pain anymore. It's excruciating, I just can't. That's what he said back then and I'm such a fool to believe that but not anymore. 

I looked at him in his eyes, wanting to believe what he said but no. He thought that he fooled me, he thought that I believe him. I threw him the meanest glare and pushed him away from me. He didn't expected that from me making him stumble. I pushed away all my feelings and let my anger, frustration and hatred show from my face.

"You dipshit! You think you can fool me? Well think again. If you ever loved me, you shouldn't have hurt me! Im not falling for your trap again. Can you just please stay the hell away from me? " I screamed at him, looking at him directly to his eyes. 

He just looked at me and then ran his fingers through his hair. He drew a frustrated breath and I drew one of my own too. He pinched the bridge of his nose and fisted his hands. I can't believe I almost fall for that one. He looked up and I almost gasp in shock because of the raw emotions that his eyes have. Vulnerability, hurt , disappointment and so much more.

"You really can't forgive me for that? I already said I'm sorry. Please." He said with so much hurt. His eyebrows knitted together as his lips quivered. Green orbs dancing with sincerity.

I felt my lower lip tremble as tears started to fill my eyes. Memories started to flash uncontrollably. I just want to forget and forgive him completely. I want another chance but I'm too scared to be hurt again. A tear betrayed me, escaping from my right eye.

Warm hands engulfed my hands and I was pulled against a warm chest. A familiar warm chest. I miss this feeling. I miss being held by him. I miss his touches. I miss being with him. And I miss him.

I felt my shoulder shook from the sob that escaped my mouth. Why did he hurt me so much that I can't even try to forget about it? Why is the fate s cruel? If we met in a different circumstances, would we be together right now?

"W-Why did y-you even hurt m-me when I loved you s-so much?" I sobbed. Loud and violent sobs racks my body, making my shoulders shake violently. I felt him rest his chin at the top of my head as I fisted his shirt.

Tears streamed from my eyes down to my cheeks as my lower lip trembles. I heard him sigh and then rubbed my back in a soothing manner, comforting me. I don't even understand myself anymore.

I am supposed to hate him or be angry with him but yet here I am, seeking and eventually finding comfort in his arms. He always have this effect on me. He makes me feel so angry but at the same time he makes me feel happy. He makes me feel alive and loved.

"I am so sorry Scarlett. Please, I'm trying so hard to prove that I still love you. Please baby. It was a mistake and I will never make the same mistake again. Just please give me another chance." He pleaded. He pulled away slightly and looked down at me.

His eyes full of sincerity, love and regret while my eyes are full of tears. I never been so weak before, I tried to act tough and strong but I can't.  I don't think I can last long. He cupped my cheeks with both of his hands looking directly at my eyes.

"Please baby. Just one more chance. I'll give you anything in this world. I will always be by your side. I won't ever leave you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain and I'm sorry for everything I've ever done. Baby, just one more chance. Please." Sobs racked my body as I let his words in.

Am I ready? Am I ready to forgive him? To forget what he did? I honestly don't know. I don't want to be hurt again. It would be too much if there will be a second time. All I know is that I still love him. I want to be with him again. I want to give this a shot.

But I'm scared to what will be coming to our relationship, to me. I just want to trust him completely but it is too hard to forget all the pain and sufferings I went through. It already made a part in me. In my mind, heart and soul.

I was an mess when that happened. I've hurt a lot of people because I'm too scared to be hurt again. Even the people that cares about mess, I hurt them just because of my selfishness. Because I don't want to be hurt. I've pushed away many people. I've hurt them just to protect myself.

I don't want to be that again. I don't want to be scared. I don't want to hurt any more people. I don't want to be scared.  I don't want to be a girl that everyone is scared of. I don't want that.

In the midst of all of that, there is still the part which wants to give Luke all chance. A shot to be loved by him again. A shot to love him back. And that part is greater than any of my fears and anxieties. Because love will be greater than anything.

"O-Okay. I'll give you another chance."

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!

So here's another update for you!

Thank you for still reading my story.

Hope you'll have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

The Bad Girl Attack Jae által

Ifjúsági irodalom

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
1.2K 11 18
Goody goody Smart Top of the class Always on time Straight A's Honor roll Abused Sad Masked Elena just 17 years old. Whats love in this age, in...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...