EXO One Shots

By kkam_jongin

This is EXO One Shots! If you have any request, feel free to inbox me. I will try my best to fulfill your req... More

Greetings!
Kai One Shot
Kai One Shot
Happy Birthday Luhan! 鹿晗生日快乐!
Luhan One Shot
Kris One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Feeling down
Kris One Shot [feat Tao] (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Sehun One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Lay One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Sehun One Shot [feat Chen] (for yukiichan23)
Luhan One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Baekhyun One Shot (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Xiumin One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Lay One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Tao One Shot(for kpopcrazyy)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for Edaline)
HunHan One Shot [Love triangle] (for yukiichan23)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Sehun One Shot (for Eli4199)
Chen One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Sehun One Shot (for YehetBubbleTeaSehun)
Baekhyun One Shot
Kaisoo One shot [love triangle] (for _THELeiacorn_
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Chanyeol One Shot (for Edaline
Suho One Shot
Kyungsoo One Shot (for SafyreKX)
BaekTao [Love Triangle] (for Mindy72)
Chanyeol One Shot
Chanyeol One Shot 灿烈 (for brokengalaxies)
Kris One Shot (for norarieqa)
EXO One Shot
Lay One Shot 艺兴 (for brokengalaxies)
Lay One Shot
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle] (for lispbaby)
Kris One Shot (for KkaebSong)
Author's Note (Please Read)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Tao One Shot (for Mindy72)
Xiumin One Shor (for JoEy_MuNy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for lispbaby)
Baekhyun One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)
Kyungsoo One Shot (Nichel_DoKyungSoo)
Lay One Shot (for CindyTan0820)
Luhan One Shot (for adamarisx333)
KrisHun One Shot [OTP] (for everykpop)
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle]
Tao One Shot (for Shadowsaphira)
Kris One Shot (for thatindiangurl)

Chanyeol One Shot

6.9K 157 24
By kkam_jongin

This is a translation of the previous One Shot because it was in Chinese ^^

Enjoy reading!

Overdose

上瘾

중독

-------------------------------

  "(your name)-ah, I am so bored~" Chanyeol blinked his big and round eyes at you.

  "If you are bored, go to sleep." you replied him, not even bothering to raise your head up because you were too engrossed in reading your favourite novel.

  "(your name), I am your baby wolf Chanyeol~" Chanyeol tried to do agyeo to get your attention. However, you ignored him and continued reading your book.

  "(your name)-ah, look at my teeth. Aren't they whiter and shinier than yesterday?"

  "Yes, yes, yes. They are so shiny that they blinded my eyes." you could no longer stand Chanyeol's agyeo and put down your book.

  "(your name)-ah, you finally decided to talk to me!" Chanyeol grinned at you happily. You stared at his face for a while, lost in his bright smile.

  "(your name)-ah, let's go to the beach."

  "Aniyo~ I would get a lot of sand on my feet."

  "Go with me ... Please ... Today's weather is so fine! It will be a waste if we don't go to the beach!" Chanyeol begged you like a small child.

  "I don't want to go~" you pouted at Chanyeol, hoping that it would melt him. However, your pout was not working that day as Chanyeol was determined to persuad you to go to the beach with you.

  Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed together as he asked you, "(your name)-ah, do yo love me?"

  "Ne. Of course I do." you replied Chanyeol seriously. As you were wondering why Chanyeol asked you that question, he planted a peck on the side of your cheeks.

  "Ok, let's head for the beach now!"

  "Wait! Since when did I agree to go with you?"

  "Just now."

  "Just now when?"

  "(your name)-ah, didn't you say you love me?"

  "Ne. Don't change the topic! What has me loving you got to do with us going to the beach?"

  "If you love me, you would do anything for me right? Let's go to the beach then!"

  You rolled your eyes at him. What kind of logic was that? Although you were quite reluctant as to whether you should go to the beach with him, you convinced yourself as you saw Chanyeol happily preparing to go the beach. No wanting to kill his joy, you finally gave up and decided to go to the beach with your Happy Virus.

  "Why did you want to go the beach? It is so hot today! I am going to be tanned again."

  "Don't worry. I won't leave you even when you are tanned." Chanyeol pinched your cheeks.

  "Yah! Park Chanyeol! That is not the point!"

  "Don't worry so much. If you got tanned, I will definitely be tanned too. Plus, there is always sun tan lotion to help."

  "Ne ..."

  "Enjoy yourself~"

  You looked at Chanyeol's innocent smile and you felt secured, Chanyeol was totally living up to the name of Happy Virus.

  You did not care about getting tanned anymore and what was more important was to spend the whole afternoon with your Happy Virus meaningfully.

  "(your name)-ah, let's build a sand castle."

  "Sure!"  The golden sand infront of you aroused your interest and you decided to make full use of this wonderful afternoon.

  "(your name)~ Look at my sand castle! Isn't it beautiful?"

  "Ne ..." you replied Chanyeol without even bothering to check his sand castle out as you were about to finish building your sand castle.

  Chanyeol pouted angrily, and mumbled under his breath, "Why is she ignoring me again?"

  Chanyeol stared at you while you concentrated on building the sand castle. The corner of his mouth went up slightly, smirking, as he just thought of a wonderful idea to get your attention.

  "(your name)-ah, look over there!"

  You raised your head up and looked at the place Chanyeol's finger was pointing towards. All you saw was the big blue sky and a few white clouds. Chanyeol pulled you up from the ground when you were unaware and he ran towards the sea while he held your hands in his.

  "YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! What are you doing!"

  "Let's playing something thrilling!" Chanyeol told you excitedly, without and any means of stopping.

  "Can I don't play?"

  "No you can't ..."

  Chanyeol jumped into the sea with you. You legs came in contact with the cold sea water. You widdened your eyes. You wanted to scold Chanyeol but who knew that the game had just started.

  Chanyeol splashed some water onto you while grinning cheekily. Finally, you got annoyed and screamed at Chanyeol, "Park Chanyeol! You are bully me again!"

  "Don't be angry, jagiya~" Chanyeol grinned at you broadly. He swam further into the sea because he knew you were afraid of going into the deeper part of the sea.

  "Come back here!" you shouted at him angrily. Chanyeol made a funny face at you before swimming even deeper into the sea. Your shirt was already wet and you just wanted to take revenge back on Chanyeol so you did not bother too much and just swam towards Chanyeol's direction.

  Chanyeol was too caught in his own success of teasing you, that he did not realize that you were approaching him bit by bit.

  With your hands stretched out, you tickled him.

  "Ahahahaha! Jagiya, I know I am wrong, please forgive me~ Mianhae~" You grinned evilly, knowing that he was afraid of being tickled.

  Chanyeok suddenly caught hold of your wrists and pulled you into his warm embrace. The distance between your lips and his was less than 0.0001 cm. You looked at Chanyeol in shocked, "What, what are you trying to do?"

  "Kiss you ..." Chanyeol told you using his deep and seducing voice. You felt a warmth that shot through your body as his lips touched yours. It seemed like the both of you were the only one left in the world.

  "Park Chanyeol ... You are playing cheat ..."

 Chanyeol winked at you cheekily, "There aren't any rules, nobody is gonna stop me from kissing my jagiya."

  You hit Chanyeol in the arm lightly.

  "(your name)-ah, you look the cutest when you blush~"

  "Yah!"

  Chanyeol quickly ran away from you because he knew he should stay as far as possible away from you when you get embarassed due to his teasing.

  You waved you fist in the air, indicating your fury. Chanyeol wrapped his hands around yours and used his lips to imprint a marking on it.

  "This marking let other people know that you are mine." Chanyeol stared into your eyes sincerely.

  You were moved by his sincerity and fell for him all over again.

  The sun started to set from the west slowly, the beach emitted a romantic atmosphere as the sunset washed the beach in its brilliance. In the distance, two figures chased after each other, their shadows being elongated under the bright orange sunset.

-------------------------------

I didn't translate it word by word, there are some minor changes that is all. I hope you enjoyed the story ^^

I know the ending is a bit crappy XD

I have been reading the past few stories and found a lot of typo and grammar mistakes. XD

I am really sorry about those mistakes ... >_<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines
5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...
11.2K 266 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.