Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

35.

1.3K 48 7
By desoo1

KYREE

Kayla birthday is slowly creeping up on us, and I'm so ready to give her, her surprise. She groans coming out the bathroom. "What?" I ask her. "My period just came on." She groans rubbing her eyes. "Oh." I say. She only had on a Victoria secret bra, and some sweat pants. She climb in the bed laying down on her stomach. She turns her head to me. "Bae can you go get my heating pad out the closet?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I say getting it for her. I plug it up on the side of the bed. "Lift up." I tell her. She rolls over letting me lay down on the bed before rolling back on it. "Thank you." She says. "No problem." I say. I go back over to the duffle bags I got on the floor and pour the money. I start counting the money after a while Kayla started helping me.

"Wait. How much did you say suppose to be in here?" She asks me. "10 mili." I say smoking the rest of my blunt. "Okay well you got like 3 million missing." She says to me. "You sho?" I ask her. She nods her head. I recount the money. "Mane What the fuck." I say to myself. I grab my phone off the dresser.

"Hello." Roscoe says into the phone. "Did you take 3 milli our my bag?" I ask him as I walk out the room closing the door behind me. "Nah." He says. "I got 3 million missing from my bag." I say. "How much you have in there?" He asks. "I'm suppose to have 10 million, but I got 7 million." I say. "I'll figure out. You just need to stay wit Kayla before she run yo ass over again." He says laughing.

"Why are you still laughing at that?" I ask him. He can't even answer me cause he laughing. I hang the phone up walking into the room. "Fuck!" I yell as hit my knee on the bed walking by. Kayla smacks her lip. "You only hit your knee shit up." She says recounting he money. "Shut the fuck up talking to me." I groan. "Who are you talking to?" She asks me. "You." I say limping over by her side of the bed.

"Don't tell me to shut the fuck up nigga." She says rolling her eyes. "Who the fuck you talking too?" I ask her grabbing her neck. "Not you daddy damn." She says making me let her go. I put all the money back up.

.....

"You can go to the trap if you want. I don't mind." Kayla says as she lays on my chest. "Did you hear about Kyro, and his new baby coming? I hope it's a girl." She says to me. "Yeah he told me bout it." I say. "Are you sure you don't wanna stop by the trap?" She asks me. "..yeah I'll be right back." I say hesitantly.

She lifts up letting me get off the bed.

KAYLA

After Kyree left I decided to do my hair, cause I wanna practice on those curls I be seeing on Instagram for my birthday. If I can't do that then imma just get somebody to do it for me. "Shit!" I say. I burnt myself with the damn curling iron. "Fuck!" I snap on myself as I bend over on the sink throwing water on it. "This shit hurts!" I whine.

....

I had wet the rest of my hair up because I got the ends wet, and my hair was looking a mess. I'm in the bed right now on my phone rubbing on my neck cause it stills hurt. I hear the door open downstairs. I get up cutting the light off in the bathroom. I walk out the room looking over the rem of the stairs to see who walked in. I didn't see nobody so I walk downstairs clutching my gun in my pants.

"Kyree." I say pulling my gun out. "What?" I hear him say from the kitchen. I blow feeling relief take over my body. "Never mind." I say putting my gun back and walking upstairs. I scroll down my ig timeline as I rub my neck. Kyree comes in looking pissed. "What happened?" I ask him.

"Nun." He mutters as he goes in the bathroom. He comes out with a towel wiping his gun off and putting it under the pillow. "You for real, for real not gone tell me what happened?" I ask him. "Nun happened Kayla." He says sounding irritated. "You just came out wiping your gun off." I say pointing at the pillow.

He looks them squints his eyes. "What?" I ask him. "Why you rubbing yo neck?" He asks me. "No reason." I say just to be spiteful. "So you just randomly rubbing yo neck now." He sarcastically says. "Naw." I say glancing at him then back at my phone. "Lemme see yo phone." He says. "No. Why?" I ask looking at him weird. "You texting somebody you not suppose to be texting?" He asks me. "No. What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"So if you not texting nobody Lemme see yo phone." He says coming over by my side of the bed. "Okay. Here cause you not gone find nothing. The only Boggs I'm texting is you Ion know why you acting like I'm cheating." I say handing him my phone. He starts going through my phone.

He tosses my phone on the bed. "Move yo hand, and Lemme see yo neck." He says. I move my hand. He moves my hair out the way bending my neck to the side looking at the burn mark. "Is this a passion mark?" He asks me. "No." I say rolling my eyes. He grabs my neck a little rough making me hiss. "Don't grab my neck like that!" I say shoving him. "Okay well lemme see it. You sitting back and shit where I can't see it." He says.

"This is a passion mark." He says looking at the burn mark. "No it's not!" I say. "What is it then?" He asks me. "I was tryna curl my hair, and I accidentally burnt myself." I say as he grabs my leg pulling me closer to He edge of the bed. "You ain't did mum of dat shit!" He says looking at my neck. "Yes I have! How you gone tell me!" I say. "What you need to curl your hair for its naturally curly! I'm not stupid Kayla! This a damn passion mark!" He snaps.

"No it's not! I was just curling my hair!" I say. "Yo hair is wet so how you curl it up if it's wet!" He says touching my hair. "Because I was tryna put water on the burn mark, and I got some of my hair wet, so I wet the rest of it." I explain. "Yo ass lying! This is a passion mark Bruh! And I didn't give it to you! So who did!" He yells at me. "It's not a passion mark!" I yell back at him. He grabs my neck roughly again causing me to slide of the bed. "Stop doing that shit!" I say.

He rubs it roughly making me hiss. "Stop that shit hurt!" I scream at him. "It's not coming off! That's a damn passion mark!" He yells at me. "No it's not!" I say as he walks out the room cussing, and shaking his head. He comes in with his phone. "Bend your neck over!" He snaps. I bend my neck over. "Now tell me that Shut don't look like a passion mark!" He says. "Oh shit. That do look like a passion mark." I hear Kyro say.

"It's not a passion mark!" I say. "I'll call you back." Kyree says. "Aight Bruh. Don't hurt her." Kyro says hangin up. "I'm out bruh. On my momma we done son!" Kyree says tossing his phone on the bed while pulling his pants up. "What you mean! You not going no where!" I say to him as he goes in the closet with me hot on his trail.

"Get from behind me! Because if I hit you I'm not gone be able to forgive myself! You need ta back up and give a nigga some space before you popped real shit!" He snaps. "No cause you not going nowhere!" I say grabbing His arm. "Bruh Move!" He snaps turning and grabbing my arms. "No! You're not going nowhere! You might as well get out the closet and sit your ass down!" I say.

"Bruh get the fuck off of me!" He says pushing me into the wall. I bite my lip as I crouch over holding my back. I just hit the damn light switch that shit hurt! I hear him get his suit case. I stand up hissing at my back. "You not going no where." I say grabbing his suit case and throwing it across the room as tears come to my eyes from the pain in my back.

"Move! Because I don't wanna put my hands on you." He says getting his suit case. "No because I'm not living in this house without you! We're staying together..." I say. "No we're not." He says cutting me off. "We're staying together! And having kids! And your gonna marry me! So put your shit down, and go to sleep cause I'm not letting you leave me!" I say grabbing his suit case. "Let it go so I can go." He says.

"I done already pushed yo ass, and I don't want to no more. Please let my suit case go so I can pack my stuff up, and leave." He says trying to stay calm. "No, cause I didn't cheat on you." I say trying to get his hands off the suit case. "I'm just boutta leave Bruh. Ian got time for yo shit. Have fun on yo birthday." He says walking out the closet.

"No your not going anywhere!" I say Following behind him. "Kyree I'm not playing with you." I say as I keep hot on his trail as he goes down the stairs. I get in front of the door only for him to pick me up, and put me behind him. "No you're not going anywhere." I say following him out. I get in front of him grabbing his hands. "No Please don't leave me." I say starting to cry.

"Don't touch me bruh." He says snatching his hands away from mine. "Kyree!" I say as he gets in his car. "No you're not leaving me!" I say getting in front of the car. He pulls out from the back and leaves out the yard. I break down crying. "I didn't even do anything!" I say to myself. I go in the house going upstairs. I call him, and his phone starts ringing on the bed. I start crying again.

"Oh my gosh!" I say crying. I grab his phone and shove mine in my pocket. I put my slides on running out the house after locking the door. I get in one of the cars pulling off. "Lord Jesus please help me." I mumble to him. I pull up to Roscoe's House. I couldn't tell if Kyree's car was here or not cause Roscoe has a lot of cars worked at front. I go up to the door knocking on it. He opens the door. "What you need Kay I'm fucking somebody right now." He bluntly says.

"I'm guessing Kyree isn't here." I say. "Nah." He says to me. I turn around signing as I go back to my car. I go over to Kyro's house. He opens the door. "Where's Kyree?" I ask him. "He just left a minute ago." He says to me making me cry some. "Why you crying? You the one who had another nigga at my Botha's house. How you gone call Grace a hoe when you one just as much as her." He says. I draw back slapping making him lean a little.

"I didn't cheat on him." I say crying in my hands. "You gotta passion mark on yo neck." He says. I explain to him what happened. "That shit don't sound nowhere near believable." He says stale facing me. "Shut the fuck up!" I yell at him as I start swinging on him. "Bruh Chill!" He snaps on me pushing me out the door before closing the door in my face. I groan getting back in my car. I go back to Roscoe's House just as the girl walks out.

I get out my car going up to Roscoe. "Can I Please stay at your house tonight?" I ask him with a sniffle. "Yeah come in." He says. He doesn't even bother asking me what happened he just plops down on the couch.

.....

NEXT DAY...

I'm outside in my bathing suit. I only got my feet in. I'm on my phone scrolling through my Instagram. "Whoa!" I hear Kyro say. "I turn around looking at him. "I came by to get Kyree's phone. Why you gotta bruise on yo back?" He asks me. "It's in tje guest room I'm sleeping in. It's on the counter by the bed." I say ignoring his question.

He takes his shoes and socks off. He sticks his feet in the water. "I really didn't cheat on him. What I said was true." I say to him breaking the neutral silence. "You not gone answer my question." He says touching my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes tight. "Kyree did that shit?" He asks me. "He didn't mean too. He shoved me, and I accidentally hit the light switch on the wall." I say. "Aight." Kyro says getting out of the water and walking off.

After a while I hear him pull off. "What's this shit about a bruise being on yo back?" I hear Roscoe ask me. I turn around putting my whole body in the water. "Nothing." I say. "Okay." He says turning around, and walking away.

My birthday is in 2 Days, and my life is horrible.

-
-
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
37.6K 959 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
8.7K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
84.2K 2.1K 30
It been one year, every since Cassie had her first child Aubrey in her life, with her high school boyfriend, Tyrek. Just finishing college, and putti...