Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

34.

1.9K 47 1
By desoo1

Kyree in media 🤤💦

Months Later...

KAYLA

"Bae I wanna go on a date tomorrow." I say to Kyree as I cuddle up beside him. "I can't I gotta go to the trap." He says as we watch Netflix. I smack my lips and shove him away from me. "What you doing?" Kyree asks me. I move the pillow off my lap getting up and walking upstairs. "Bae!" He yells from downstairs.

"Don't Bae me!" I say slamming our room door. I grab our remote starting to flip through channels. I hear him coming up the stairs. He opens the door. "Why you been walking around with a attitude lately? You pregnant again?" He asks me touching my stomach. I shove him away from me. "What do you expect you just turned me down because you have to go to the trap!" I snap on him.

"Without me being at the trap you wouldn't be safe, and you wouldn't dressed in no damn Burberry, and Versace now! So when the money start running low don't say shit to me!" He yells at me. "Okay! You can go! I'll find another nigga to occupy my time with!" I yell at him. "Say dat shit one more time! I dare yo ass to!" He snaps coming over to my side of the bed.

"What you gone do?" I ask him as I stand up on the bed so I can look down on him. "Imma leave yo ass for real!" He says surprising me. "Well you do that, you haven't spent any time with me since we moved down there. You not being here won't be nothing different with you being here anyways!" I yell at him. "You not understanding that if I wasn't spending so much time down thea' you would be dead my nigga!" He says yelling in my face.

"Nigga!?" I say before slapping him. "Nigga you better not ever call me a nigga again in your damn life!" I snap. "Bruh If you slap me one more gin' Kayla I swear to God Bruh." Kyree says closing his eyes tight. "What you gone do?" I ask him putting my hands up on my hips waiting for him to answer.

"Mane Bruh I'm so tired of yo bullshit you on!" He snaps walking out. "I'm not on bullshit! You never pay me any attention nor do you spend time with me!" I say walking behind him. "So real shit the whole time I been down here I haven't spent time with you?" He asks me turning around. "When I was healing and then your ass started going back to the trap!" I yell at him.

"Aight I ain't bout to argue witcho ole dumbass. If you think I'm too busy leave my ass then. I really don't give a fuck nomo." He says turning back around and walking away breaking my heart. I turn around walking back into our room. I grab my keys off the tv stand and go downstairs. I walk out the door slamming it closed in the process.

I get in the car and cover my hand with my face as I cry. I put my knees to my chest crying some more. This cannot be real. I start the car up as the door swings open. Kyree comes out and try to open the door but I lock them. I roll the window down. "What." I scream at him. "You not leaving here with my new damn car. Getcho ass out my shit!" He snaps.

"I bought this shit for you! Fuck you!" I say rolling the windows up. "Kayla don't leave Put this yard with my shit!" He says standing infront of the car. "Move!" I yell out the window. "Get out my Shit!" He snaps. I start press the gas knocking him down then pulling out and leaving.

I turn the car off and get out. I go up to Kyro's porch knocking and ringing the doorbell. "Mane What the fuck!" Kyro yells swinging the door open. "Oh my bad." He says with a grunt.
"What's wrong with you?" He asks me. I cover my face starting to cry again. I feel him wrap his arms around me. "Come in the house it's cold out." He says I walk in the house letting him close it behind me.

"He said he didn't give a fuck about our relationship!" I cry on Kyro. "Kyro be real with me is he cheating on me?" I ask him. "No no that I know of." He says. "What happened?" He asks me. "I told him I wanted to go out, and he sis she had to go to the trap, so I got mad at him. And he told me if he's too busy that I should just leave!" I say as my hands shake. I slide down the wall as I continue to cry.

"Kayla he didn't mean that shit. You know how his stupid ass is when he get mad." Kyro says sitting down with me on the floor and hugging me. I lay my head in his chest still crying as my hands shake. "Calm down." He says softly.

...

Next Day...

KYREE

"Wassup with that damn knee brace on yo leg?" Roscoe asks me pointing to my knee. "Me and Kayla got into an argument and she ran me over with the car and left." I say sign making them bust out laugh. "Shut the fuck up." I mutter as they continue the laugh at me.

"Bruh have you seen Kayla. I haven't been able to get in contact with her." I say to Kyro. I feel so stressed out. Me and Kayla had a fight last night. But I didn't actually mean what I said to her. I was just mad as hell at her ass. "Actually, no I do not know where Kayla is at." He says nodding his head yes. I look him stupid. "So you do know where she is." I say.

"No I do not, and she is not at my house either." He says nodding his head yes. "So she at yo house." I say still confused of his ass not just telling me. "You so smart." He sarcastically says. "Nigga What is up with yo ass?" Roscoe asks Kyro. "Nigga you fuck my girl?" I ask him grabbing my gun through my pants. "No, but Kayla told me not to tell you where she was. If she ask you tracked her by her phone." He says.

"She still there?" I ask him. "Yeah. It ain't looking good for yo ass. She came in crying, and her hands were shaking. She could barely speak." He says eating his burger from DQ. "Nigga is yo ass pregnant. Yo lil fat ass been eating a lot lately." Roscoe says to Kyro. He shakes his head. "Real shit though. I'm stress eating." He says. "Word. Wassup witcha?" I ask him.

"You know nurse fine ass?" He asks me. "Yeah." I Answer. "You know how I fucked her. I think I got her ass pregnant. I'm meeting up with her today to see what's the word up." He says. "What's the word up? Nigga what kinda English class was you in?" Roscoe asks him.

"Roscoe shut yo old ass up. You can't keep up with young bloods anyway." Kyro says. "That ain't no damn young blood talk, I don't even talk like that and you only bouta year older than me. Yo ass made that shit up off the top of yo head." I say to him. "On my daddy nigga." Roscoe says in a deep chuckle.

"Shut yo deep voice having ass up." Kyro says taking the last bite out his sand which. "Gimme the keys to yo house. Kayla not gone open the door for me." I say to him. "Ian giving you my key. C'mon." He says standing up.

When we pulled up to his out I started feeling so guilty. I get out waiting for him to open the door. When he did I walk in seeing Kayla on the couch eating grapes as she sits on the couch with tears stains on her face as she watches tv. She looks at the door frowning at Kyro.

"I told you not to tell him I was here." Kayla growls. "He tracked your phone down." Kyro lies to her. "Kayla can you come home, so we can talk this out." I say to her. "No. Your not gonna change. I'm done with you. You don't give a fuck nomo remember. So if that's the case I'm done with you." Kayla says. "Kayla I was just saying that shit in the heat of the moment." I say walking over to the couch.

"And I'm not." She says. "Kayla can we please talk this out before you make any last decisions?" I beg her. "What! What do you want?" She asks me. "I want you to come home so we can talk." I say. "No, because your ass is going to continue to go to the trap everyday, all day. No." She says. "Baby I promise I'll spend time with you." I say to her sitting down on the couch by her.

"Yeah, I bet you will." She says looking forward to the tv. "Kayla. Can you please come home." I say between kisses. I haven't seen Kayla this mad at me ever! "Move. Stop kissing me." She says shoving me away. "Please come home Kayla." I beg her. "I need some space, and then I'll get back to you." She says. "When?" I ask her. "When I'm done not seeing your face. Which won't be hard cause your never at the house anyway." She says getting off the couch and going upstairs.

"Fuck!" I snap on myself. "I told yo ole stupid ass." He says. "Shut the fuck up." I say to him before leaving.

...
Later That Day...

KYRO

I'm up here at the hospital waiting for Nurse fine ass to come out. I don't even know her name, so the fact that I might be having a baby by her ass is fucked up. I originally imagined this to be with Kayla, but I'm cool if it's not. I'm over Kayla fine ass. Ian really mean to hurt her though.

I hear my door open knocking my out my thoughts. "Hey." She says with a smile. "Hey wassup." I say. "Look I just wanna say thank you for picking your phone up, and agreeing to meet with me. I thought you were going to leave me to take care of the child by myself." She says. I can't lie like it might not be mine. I started fucking her 2 weeks ago.

"Yeah well, I can't have one of my products out in the cold with father figure. Plus my brother would kill me if I did some fuck shit like that." I say making her laugh as she gets in the car closing my door. "And I want you to know that I totally understand if you wanna get a DNA Test, but I haven't had sex in 3 years until you came along." She says. "Aight that's cool." I say.

"My names Ashley by the way." She says. "Kyro." I say to her. "I don't wanna come off as thirsty, but I do wanna get to know you, and see if we go somewhere. But if you don't wanna take it there I understand." She shyly says. "Nah you cool. Where you wanna go we can start there." I say glancing over at her. "Just take me somewhere to eat." She says making me chuckle under my breath.

I usually don't give girls who give they pussy up like she did a chance, but if there's a possibility my baby in her then I'm all for getting to know her, and starting a relationship. I wanna settle down before I get aids by a bitch anyways. Plus I wanna set an example for my child most of all. I know how it feels to be living in a broken home, and I don't want that for my child.

But if we don't work out. Imma still have her move in with me, case I want my child in my range, and under the same roof with me at all time.

....

KAYLA

2 weeks later...

"Can you please stop sending these to me!" I say to Kyree through the phone. "If you come home I won't have to send em" he says. He keeps on sending me gifts, and I'm getting tired of him. "Yeah whatever." I say rolling my eyes. "FaceTime me. I haven't seen yo face for a month." He says. "It's only been 2 weeks." I say. "I still wanna see you." He says. "goodbye." I say hanging up in his face.

I don't miss him. I'm so use to not seeing him it don't make no since. But I do miss sleeping with him at night. I wrap my hair up getting ready for bed. I grab my phone FaceTiming Grace. "Hey Kayla!" Kaylee says into the phone. "Hey babe." I say smiling at her. "You ready to come home?" I ask her. "No. Can I stay over here one more week?" Kaylee begs making me frown. "Yeah I'll drop your clothes off in the morning." I say with a sign. "Okay bye." She says hanging up. "Well Love you too Then." I mumble cutting my light off.

...

I'm so damn mad right now! I cannot go to sleep worth nothing. I groan as my door opens. My light cuts on revealing Kyro. "What's wrong with you?" He asks me. "I can't go to sleep." I say with a pout. "Where have you been?" I ask him. "Out with Maya." He says stepping and sitting on the edge of the bed. "My nurse Maya?" I ask him.

"Yeah. You know how I been fucking her?" He asks me. "Fucking her? So it's been more than one night?" I ask him. "Yeah. I started fucking her fine ass a month ago." He says. "Okay so what? She wanted to get to know you?" I ask him. "I got her pregnant. She 1 month. I've been getting to know her, and I'm really feeling her." He says in deep. "It's about time you settled down, and I'm gonna be a auntie!" I say jumping on him making him laugh.

"I can't wait to see my niece." I say smiling at him. "Woah who said it was gonna be a girl." He says. "Me cause I want it to be a girl." I say. "No! I cannot have no damn girl. Imma have to kill a nova like me. Nah that shit dead as fuck. I don't think I ever wanna have a girl." He says. "I hope it's a girl." I say getting excited.

"Stop before you jinx it." He says wrapping his arms around me. "But I came in here to ask you if you'd mind if I let her move in." He says to me. "Of course not this your house anyway, but I'm bout to go home now though." I say. "Why?" He asks me. "Because I cant sleep without Kyree big head ass." I say. "You can sleep with me." He says with a smirk. "If you don't Shut up." I say climbing out his lap.

"Imma come by and get my stuff tomorrow. Drive me Home." I say hopping on his back. "Aight." He says walking out the room with the keys in his hand. I get down going down the stairs with him behind me. I feel him smack and grip my butt. I turn slapping him in the process. "What the hell Kyro!" I yell at him.

"If I'm gone be in a relationship. I gotta get one last touch so she can't call it cheating." He says laughing. "Shut up! You sound stupid." I say as he lets me out. We pull up to the house. "Aye did you hit Kyree with your car?" He asks me. "Yes I did." I say getting out making him burst into laughter.

I knock on the door. "Hurry up its cold!" I mutter. I knock on the door again but l louder. "Mane What the fuck!" Kyree answers swinging the door open. "Let me in its cold." I say as Kyro pulls out. "Come in." He says stepping to the side. "I missed you." He says pecking my lips. "I missed you too." I say hugging him. "I'm so cold." I say jumping up so he could pick me up. I wrap my legs around him laying my head on his chest.

"Why you hang up on me?" He asks me as he sits us on the couch. "Because I wanted you to learn your lesson." I say laying my head on his chest as he leans back on the couch. "I understand." He says. I trail my hands down his stomach to his shorts. "You must want some daddy big dick." He says with a chuckle.

"It was like hell going a whole week without some." I say positioning myself on his dick through his sweats making him get hard. He grabs me by my neck kissing me as I stick my hands in his pants pulling his dick out as I stroke it.

.....

"Get up mama." Kyree says in my ear. "I don't want to." I say rolling over and wrapping my legs around him. "C'mon I'm taking you out for breakfast." He says pecking my lips. "Okay." I say. The doorbell rings causing Kyree to get up. "I'll be back." He says sliding into some joggers and grabbing his gun off the dresser. I lay my head down going back to sleep.

I jump feeling a sharp pain on thigh. "Wake up." Kyree says to me. "You hit me to hard." I say holding my thigh. "My bad mama." He says pecking my lips. "C'mon and get ready." He says picking me up. He puts me down at the bathroom door.

.....

We're in the car driving to iHop. "iHop on that dick." I randomly say smiling at Kyree. "You a nasty lil Girl." Kyree says shaking his head. "I'm not a girl. I'm a grown woman." I say flipping my hair. I'm so happy we getting to spend time together. "You my lil girl though." He says with a smirk. "No im not." I say. "Yes you are. Cause I'm yo damn daddy." He says. "Yeah even though I be fucking yo ass good."!i say with a smile.

"Fucking me? You dont fuck me. I fuck you." He says. "Shut up don't act like you don't be moaning my name." I say with a smirk making him press the breaks making me look over at him. "Stop playing—Aight I'll deal with yo ass when I get home." He says with a smirk. "The lighting is good as hell today." I say as I get on my Snapchat camera.

I reach over putting my hand on the side of Kyree's face sliding my hand down to his dick. "You're a distraction." Kyree says to me making me laugh. We pull up to iHop. Kyree gets out and comes on my side letting me out. He grabs my butt as we walk in. "That's all mine." He says. I turn around to him recording me. I turn back around as I choose somewhere to sit.

I get in the booth and he does too. We immediately get greeted by the waiter. "And what do you want for your drink?" She asks us. "One large sprite." I say. "You need one to." He says to me. "I'm not thirsty. I'll just drink out of yours." I say to him. "No because when you get done eating you gone want something to wash it down, and every time I share my drink with you, you like to drink it all." He says.

"We'll have 2 large sprites." He orders. "No we won't we'll have 1." I say to her. "No we won't." Kyree says. "Yes the fuck we will." I smile at him. "Who the fuck you talking to?" He says grabbing me by my neck. "Not you." I say with a smirk. "That's what I thought. We'll get 2 large drinks." He says turning back to the waiter who was laughing at us.

"Y'all are so adorable." She says walking away. "That nigga so fine." We heat a girl behind us say. I turn around but Kyree turns me to him. "We not fighting today." He says to me. "Okay." I say taking him by his shirt and kissing him deeply adding tongue. I pull away winking at the girl before turning back around.

I go to my camera. "Bae take a picture with me." I say to him as he looks through his phone. He kisses my neck for the photo. "This so cute." I say smiling at the picture. I save it. I start a Snapchat video since the lighting was good asf! Kyree comes in my video feeling on my breast while traveling them down to my stomach. "You my baby." He says kissing on my neck multiple times.

He unbuttons my pants. "What you doing?" I mumble ending the video. "Playing with my cat."He says laying his coat on my lap. I smile as the waiter comes sitting our food on the table as Kyree sticks his hand in my panties. "Thank—you." I say as Kyree brushes his finger against my clit. "My pleasure." She says sitting the drinks down and leaving. "Stop before I accidentally moan out loud and have people looking at me." I say slapping his chest making him stick 2 fingers in me. "Stop. You  can't go one day without being nasty." I say trying to hold his hand as he paces in me.

I bite my lip digging my nails in his hand. "Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop." I whisper in his ear making him stop. He pulls his finger out licking it. "That's not something you do in public." I say slapping his chest. "I can play with my pussy whenever I want too." He says in my ear. After we got done eating we left.

I'm sitting in Kyree's lap as I drive. I usually have to use a booster seat sometimes. "You been looking at this G Wagon Mama?" Kyree asks me. "Yes. It's the purple one." I say. "You know yo birthday coming up. Right after Kaya's." He says. "Yep." I say.

KYREE

"What you want for your birthday mama?" I ask her rubbing on her booty. "I really don't wanna do that much. I just wanna lay in the house all day with you." She says. "That ain't rolling. We gotta do more than that." I say.

I can't wait to Kayla's birthday Imma treat her like a Queen. I plan on doing something real big for her on her birthday. I already got everything planned out. "Well I don't know baby." She whines. "I know what imma give you for you birthday though." I say. "What?" She asks me.

"Another baby." I say laying my head on her back and rubbing on her stomach. "I don't know." She says sounding unsure. "What you mean?" I ask her. She stops at a red light signing. "I just need some more time to get emotionally stable, because I'm low key still hurting from what happened." She says.

"I understand." I say to her kissing her cheek. I mean me and Kayla came a long way from what happened to our baby. Anything that would remind her of a baby, she would start crying. So she most definitely came a long way. "I'm honestly just scared that, the next baby won't make it like the last one, and the one before that." She says.

I nod my head. I can't wait til' Kayla birthday. I can't wait to give her, her surprise!

-
-
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 16.4K 63
This Could be us is about a girl name Kimberly when her dad died when she was six things changed dramatically it was as if Kimberly's mom died with h...
8.3K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...