Hero of Central City

By Toothless102

Six months after the singularity Dakota and Barry continue to live their lives in Central City. Dakota lives... More

What's Left of the Team
Gets His Own Damn Holiday
To Watch it or To Not Watch it
Derek Knows the Truth
Guess Who's Still Pissed
Forward
Who the Hell is this Guy?
The Feds and Police Team Up
Dopplegänger Slick
New Member
FBI to the Rescue
52 #$!@%* Breaches
Central City Hospital
Plan a Wedding or ;-) ;-)
What's Good with this Private Contract?
Mission or Death Sentence
Ronnie 2.0
This Isn't Good
Barry's Head Over Heels
Can't See
Discovery
Dun. Dun. Duuuuuuun.
Well, What Now????
Failed....Horribly
Didn't Go Too Well
Aftermath
We're Screwed
Falling Apart
The Father Returns
Apologies
Elevator
Friends
The Bunker
Interrogation
Back in Central City
Talk
Revealed
Time Travel
Not Okay
Surprise Visit
Warehouse
Goodbye
The Wrong Person is Dreaming
Gone
Coast City Bound
Hard Training
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES
Troubling Times
Long Talk
Hawaii
Shrimp and Convo
Five-O
Let's Have a Chat
A New Lead
FBI Meets Grover
They're Not Okay
Mistrusted
Welcome to Earth 2
Nerdy Barry
Ronnie is back...sort of
Zoom's Cave
Faith
Revealed
They Found Them
Remember Him
First Sighting
No Roof
Advice from Dig
The Canyon
Lady Speedster
Trajectory
That's Not a Surprise
Back in Time
Faster
Had Him, Lost Him
The Force is Strong With This One
Boom
Where's Harry
Oh There You Are Harry
My Main Man Henry
Gone Too Soon
Syria
Her Dad is Home
Barry is Back
Overrun City
Dr. McGee
Talk with Wally
Dimensional Shock Therapy
The End of the World
The Darkest Day of Barry's Life
For Their Own Good
Let's Make a Deal
The Magnetar
The Race of Their Lives
Epilogue

Race?

175 3 0
By Toothless102

Back at the West residence, Griffin was passed out on the couch with Ryan sitting on the floor watching him. Barry stood by the window, just staring out of it.

"Hey." Wally murmured walking up to him. "I thought maybe you should eat something."

Barry faces him, "I'm not hungry. Thank you, though."

"Yeah." Wally sets the plate of food on the night stand. "Barry, um...I had no idea that you were The Flash. What you did for me, all the things that you've done for everyone, this whole city...and this with your dad and Zoom. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks Wally."

"If there's anything you need, you just say the word."

Barry walks back to the dining table where everyone was drinking coffee or eating. "Guys, Zoom's still out there. We need to come up with a plan."

"The man can crack open breaches to Earth-2." Cisco grumbles from his seat. "I mean, if he can do that, what else can he do that we don't know about?"

"Right after he killed his time remnant, he told me I was "almost ready"." Barry announced to the team.

"Almost ready for what?" Dakota asked.

Barry shrugs, "I don't know."

"Yep. Classic psychopath." Cisco adds. "Why can't they ever just say what they want to do? We also have to figure out why I keep vibing Earth-2 being ripped to shreds. It's like I'm watching Transformers in 4-D, but like ten times more realistic and with much better acting."

"Look, if you can vibe the future, we need to stop Zoom before that happens." Joe points out looking at Cisco.

"I'm gonna get some air, all right?" Barry leaves the house to sit on the front porch.

Dakota looks at Iris and nods.

"I got it." Iris murmurs quietly and follows Barry outside.

****

"So he just wants to race you?" Jesse raised her brow at Barry.

"Both me and Dakota. He's obsessed with being the best." Barry replied.

"Why would we trust him?" Iris asked.

"He just wants to race. It actually sense in a completely off-your-rocker sort of way." Cisco added.

"That can't be all he wants." Joe points out.

"It isn't. This Magnetar that Mercury Labs is developing can act as a pulsar." Wells cut in as he stood at the circulation desk. "It's a power amplifier with a highly magnetized dense rotating core that can be easily weaponized." He pulled up the specs on the monitor.

"That's what happened to Earth-2." Cisco pointed out.

"That thing is powerful enough to destroy a planet?" Iris looked back at Wells.

"A lot more than just a planet if it has the right power source." Wells corrects.

"Like us." Dakota murmurs and the attention is turned to her. "He wants to siphon the energy we create when we run."

"When Jay captured me, he said he used to measure his success by counting the number of victims he had, but now he was gonna measure it by counting the number of Earths he conquered instead." Caitlin announced.

"So we have to race him and we have to win."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.4K 12
The Battle of Demons Run has ended, but not without casualties. Melody Pond, the daughter of Amy Pond and Rory Williams, is in the hands of Madame Ko...
236K 9.7K 41
During training Wonwoo and Mingyu had fallen for each other. They even started dating. Now, with their debut coming soon, what are they going to do...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...