Hero of Central City

By Toothless102

Six months after the singularity Dakota and Barry continue to live their lives in Central City. Dakota lives... More

What's Left of the Team
Gets His Own Damn Holiday
To Watch it or To Not Watch it
Derek Knows the Truth
Guess Who's Still Pissed
Forward
Who the Hell is this Guy?
The Feds and Police Team Up
Dopplegรคnger Slick
New Member
FBI to the Rescue
52 #$!@%* Breaches
Central City Hospital
Plan a Wedding or ;-) ;-)
What's Good with this Private Contract?
Mission or Death Sentence
Ronnie 2.0
This Isn't Good
Barry's Head Over Heels
Can't See
Discovery
Dun. Dun. Duuuuuuun.
Well, What Now????
Failed....Horribly
Didn't Go Too Well
Aftermath
We're Screwed
Falling Apart
The Father Returns
Apologies
Elevator
Friends
The Bunker
Interrogation
Back in Central City
Talk
Revealed
Time Travel
Not Okay
Surprise Visit
Warehouse
Goodbye
The Wrong Person is Dreaming
Gone
Coast City Bound
Hard Training
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES
Troubling Times
Long Talk
Hawaii
Shrimp and Convo
Five-O
Let's Have a Chat
A New Lead
FBI Meets Grover
They're Not Okay
Mistrusted
Welcome to Earth 2
Nerdy Barry
Ronnie is back...sort of
Zoom's Cave
Faith
Revealed
They Found Them
Remember Him
First Sighting
No Roof
Advice from Dig
The Canyon
Lady Speedster
Trajectory
That's Not a Surprise
Back in Time
Faster
Had Him, Lost Him
The Force is Strong With This One
Boom
Where's Harry
Oh There You Are Harry
My Main Man Henry
Gone Too Soon
Syria
Her Dad is Home
Barry is Back
Overrun City
Dr. McGee
Talk with Wally
Dimensional Shock Therapy
The End of the World
Race?
For Their Own Good
Let's Make a Deal
The Magnetar
The Race of Their Lives
Epilogue

The Darkest Day of Barry's Life

175 3 0
By Toothless102

"Dad? Not again not again." Barry was sobbing. "Dad! Come on. Come on. Come on. It's all right."

There was no response from Henry as his head went limp. Dakota had tears streaming down her cheeks and her two lightning swords grew in her hands.

"No, Dad."

"I told you family was a weakness. You feel the anger, don't you Flash?" Jay murmured looking down at him. "And now, the two of us are the same."

Barry launched himself at Zoom, "No! No!"

"There you go Flash, use your anger. Just like I did."

The two of them disappeared and Dakota rushed out to follow them. She met them in an alley where Barry was holding Zoom by the collar with his hand vibrating ready to kill him.

"Barry." She said.

A hand shot through Zoom's chest and it was Zoom. "So close, Barry."

"Another time remnant." Dakota murmured coming to stand by Barry.

"You see Barry, there could be two of you. You just have to be willing to kill yourself." As Zoom talked a small ball of lightning was sparkling in Dakota's hand. "Yeah, you're almost ready."

Dakota threw the ball and it hit Zoom. He stumbled backwards and disappeared from their sight.

****

Everyone stood over Henry's coffin on a rainy day and listened to the minister. "And comfort us today with the word of your promise as we return our brother to the earth, and leave us with the hope, that, one day, we'll meet again." The minister left to let Barry speak.

Matty stood by Griffin and her father while Dakota stood under the same umbrella as Barry.

"Um...my father's...." He tried to say. "I can't do this right now."

Dakota grabbed his hand, "It's okay." She glanced at Joe and he nodded to her, to let her speak. "Henry was the first person I told about me being a vigilante. He didn't judge me, he didn't try to talk me out of it. He was just there for me. Henry was like another father to me, always gave me advice and in return I promised I would look out for his son. And that's what I intend to do."

"Henry Allen. Henry suffered two great losses in his life. He lost his wife Nora, and he lost Barry. He suffered guilt, embarrassment, ridicule, shame, and everything that comes with being blamed for a crime he didn't commit. Henry Allen was proof that love can get you through the darkest of days, and that love will keep him alive in all of our hearts."

Barry and Dakota both grabbed roses and knelt in front of his coffin.

"I'm gonna find him, Dad. I promise you, I'm gonna take from him what he took from you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
4.4K 198 7
โ ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ ๐€ ๐’๐€๐๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐‹๐„! โž (titan's curse - last olympian) (percy jackson x fem!oc)
30.5K 842 25
AMARANTHINE am-uh-RANTH-un 1.not fading, not dying Aurora Black had learnt to fend for herself from a very young age. After running away from her orp...
173K 15.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...