Hero of Central City

By Toothless102

Six months after the singularity Dakota and Barry continue to live their lives in Central City. Dakota lives... More

What's Left of the Team
Gets His Own Damn Holiday
To Watch it or To Not Watch it
Derek Knows the Truth
Guess Who's Still Pissed
Forward
Who the Hell is this Guy?
The Feds and Police Team Up
Dopplegänger Slick
New Member
FBI to the Rescue
52 #$!@%* Breaches
Central City Hospital
Plan a Wedding or ;-) ;-)
What's Good with this Private Contract?
Mission or Death Sentence
Ronnie 2.0
This Isn't Good
Barry's Head Over Heels
Can't See
Discovery
Dun. Dun. Duuuuuuun.
Well, What Now????
Failed....Horribly
Didn't Go Too Well
Aftermath
We're Screwed
Falling Apart
The Father Returns
Apologies
Elevator
Friends
The Bunker
Interrogation
Back in Central City
Talk
Revealed
Time Travel
Not Okay
Surprise Visit
Warehouse
Goodbye
The Wrong Person is Dreaming
Gone
Coast City Bound
Hard Training
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES
Troubling Times
Long Talk
Hawaii
Shrimp and Convo
Five-O
Let's Have a Chat
A New Lead
FBI Meets Grover
They're Not Okay
Mistrusted
Welcome to Earth 2
Nerdy Barry
Ronnie is back...sort of
Zoom's Cave
Faith
Revealed
They Found Them
Remember Him
First Sighting
No Roof
Advice from Dig
The Canyon
Lady Speedster
Trajectory
That's Not a Surprise
Back in Time
Faster
Had Him, Lost Him
The Force is Strong With This One
Boom
Where's Harry
Oh There You Are Harry
My Main Man Henry
Gone Too Soon
Syria
Her Dad is Home
Overrun City
Dr. McGee
Talk with Wally
Dimensional Shock Therapy
The End of the World
The Darkest Day of Barry's Life
Race?
For Their Own Good
Let's Make a Deal
The Magnetar
The Race of Their Lives
Epilogue

Barry is Back

197 3 0
By Toothless102

"I believe in you Dakota." Eddie says. "You can do this. Use your powers wisely, with great power comes great responsibility." Cisco brought them back to them back to reality and Dakota checked her phone to see a message from Matty about Derek's brother. "I have to go."

"You're leaving? We still don't have Barry back." Cisco said as she began to walk away. "We need you to bring him back."

"Look, this is about Derek's brother. Barry will come back when he's ready."

****

Dakota stood on a tarmac by herself with her aviators resting gently over her eyes and watched as the ramp to a military cargo plan lowered to the ground. She had insisted to Matty that she do this alone and that he make sure her father was alright.

She watched as a young Marine only a few years younger than Derek walked down the ramp and stopped in front of her. Kota stuck out her hand and lifted up her sunglasses, "You must be Billy. Special Agent Dakota Miller. I worked with your brother."

"I know who you are." Billy replied as they got into her truck. "He talked about you a lot."

"Of course he did."

****

"Cisco, I really don't have time for zombies and besides it looks like you have it handled anyway." Dakota said as she came into the room. She stopped dead in her tracks to see Barry standing over Tony's body.

He faced her and pulled off his mask so she could see his face. Dakota still hasn't moved yet; she has only stared at him.

"Are you gonna-" He starts to say but Dakota rushes him and jumps into his arms. "I missed you too."

"I thought you were dead." She weeped into his shoulder.

"You saw me; I wasn't dead."

****

Barry and Dakota sat in the med bay with Henry, Ryan, and Griffin. Henry was checking Barry's vitals and Griffin just wanted to see him.

"So Ryan, where have you been?" Henry asked.

"Dad." Barry scolded.

"It's okay Barry. I was dead actually until Barry brought me back, but then I was still dying and Dakota thought I died. The CIA recruited me after that. They didn't want me to tell Dakota because they thought it would be better that way." Ryan explained. "So thanks Barry."

Dakota smiled and kissed Barry on the cheek, "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure really. Your brother was the only family she really had and well he was trying to destroy Starling City." Barry replied.

"He didn't try to hurt you did he?" Her father looked at her after petting Legend.

"That's a story for another time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 25.3K 27
Peter got kidnapped by Hydra when he was young. When he gets transferred to the same base as Bucky, they soon become inseparable. Bucky gets a brothe...
14.5K 299 18
"I thought 'Carter' was a boys name." "And I thought 'five' was a number." "That's fair." ~~~~ { Number five x oc } { TVD x TUA } Warning: Cursing V...
3.9K 231 22
Halcyon (adj) Idyllically calm and peaceful; suggesting happy tranquillity// --- This is a crossover of the two sci-fi franchises, George Lucas' Star...