Dr Mendes ✅

By readingescapesm

Nikki is a 19 year old college student, she suffers an injury that leaves her in hospital for months on end... More

The Accident ,1
Boyfriend ,2
Mistake ,4
Start Confessing,5
Progress ,6
Confessing ,7
Nightmares ,8
Long Time No See ,9
Nervous ,10
Lighten Up ,11
You What?,12
Underneath These Very Sheets ,13
Official ,14
Chapter 15
16
The Gala,17
Why ,18
Leave Them Wanting More ,19
Chapter 20
New York New York ,21
Love Story ,22
Angel ,23
Thin Ice ,24
Update
Boy Can Skate ,25
Back To Reality ,26
forgiveness27
new year new drama 28
In Front Of The Family 29
Tragedy 30
its not nice to see you 31
the one you least expect 32
lifeline to you 33
34
7k

Get Out ,3

691 16 2
By readingescapesm

Hi so I can't sleep I've been up till five every night I don't know what is wrong and I start school on Monday, help me. Anyways another update.
-----------------------------------------
. I've been thinking of what to say to Harry without hurting his feelings, he's a great guy and my first boyfriend.

But it's like there is no spark, no love anymore, and yes it took meeting shawn to figure that out.

Again I was woken up at 6:30 and as I was eating breakfast I seen Dr Mendes walk by my room, must be starting work.

All morning I would catch little glimpses of him outside my room talking to people and the odd time we would make eye contact.

When it was 11,he came to check on me 'how are you feeling today, Ms crownwell' I didn't want to bring up what he wrote but I was curious 'better no pain in my head but still in my ankle' 'OK I will give you some ibuprofen for the pain'

Can I ask you something, well two things' 'yes go ahead' 'what time is visiting hours' '2 till 3 and 6:30 till 8' 'OK thanks and why did you write that on my cast' he looked up from my chart and back down again 'because it's true'

When he left I texted Harry '2pm Toronto gen hospital room 215, be here'

It's official 'I'm breaking up with you'
I was watching big bang theory I love that show, it was just past 2 and Harry was here 'what do you mean, why' 'I can't do it anymore I can't do it us' 'but babe we love each other' 'did, I don't love you anymore, there is just no spark' I saw the rage in his eyes '' is there someone else '' what no no I promise ' ' don't you fucking lie to me '
' wow calm down ' ' don't you dare tell me to calm down ' he punched the bed' please Harry I never meant to hurt you '' oh really I'm sure you say that to them all' he grabbed my arm 'you'll regret this,, you will wish you never done this' 'Harry let go your hurting me' 'oh I can do much worse'

'hey what the hell do you think you're doing' shawn what is he doing here 'Harry get out' Harry looked at shawn 'who is he' 'her doctor' 'ha, so your fucking your doctor' 'Harry no' 'hey let go of her before I beat you' 'fuck off' 'Harry shut up and get out' 'hey you heard her' 'I'm going, I don't want to be around a slut like you anyway' he left the room

Shawn grabbed his shoulder 'don't ever go near her again' he pushed him out of the room 'who was that' 'my ex boyfriend' 'tell me the whole story'
____________---____-__-____
Wow that was intense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 23 24
love is unpredictable ........ when she joining in a hospital as a doctor she doesn't know that her life is going to change...... when she graduates...
4.5K 68 14
Nikki Sanders is a 17-year-old girl who struggles to move-on after breaking up with her boyfriend Jared who seems to be a playful jerk in school. Whe...
45.2K 366 121
A traumatised Nikki seeks comfort in Jack, but their actions lead to life long complications.
354 1 23
A love story that happened with a coincidental encounter in the lift between a typical 19 year-old girl with a stranger or schoolmate? Sometimes, al...